Friday, July 26, 2013

Soccer Mom, Redux

Soccer Mom, Redux They?ll feel obliged to deny it, but in fact, they love it. If you?re not a ?thug? or a threatening ?gangsta? type, I?ve found that married white women love the attention of well-mannered black men. Yes, some of them love to be ?dominated,? or ?pushed around,? but many of them simply crave some sexual attention, and it doesn?t really matter to them what color you are. In fact, if you?re black, the ?taboo? aspect makes it even more titillating. I?ve personally had more than one pleasant encounter with married white women. Sometimes it starts with helping them with car problems or spilled groceries in the parking lot. Often, it ends up with some terrific sex. It can even start with a casual recommendation of a good movie while I?m standing next to her at Blockbuster. Don?t know if it?s just white women, or women in general, but they often seem to be willing to throw inhibitions to the wind if there?s a possibility of getting just a half-hour of pleasure. Perhaps it?s an ?ovarian? thing. Women are just as horny (if not more so) as men. They just don?t make ?tents? in their pants. They don?t want to be thought of as ?loose? or as ?hoes,? (and I personally never treat them that way) but they seem to be intrigued by the prospect of getting seriously FUCKED, even if it?s behind their husband?s back, and as long as it?s before their kids get home from school. As a horny black guy, I?m always more than willing to accommodate these pent-up desires. No need for an ?LTR? (Long-Term-Relationship), ?just take me home and fuck the daylights out of me,? is what they often seem to be saying, if only with their eyes. I?ve got no problem with that, if they don?t. Make no mistake: they?d have you think otherwise, but women are animals, just as men are, and just as with men, the color of the dick or the pussy you?re fucking doesn?t usually make one iota of difference. Let?s face it, too?most marriages of ten or fifteen years aren?t that great, even if you?ve got a nice house in a negro-free suburb and two cars in the garage. Young, adventurous girls out looking to get laid and have some fun are OK, but married white women are probably among the most frustrated people in the world. Rub their breasts, suck their nipples, and tell them what a beautiful butt they have, and they?re yours any day, any time. Fuck them on their living room floor while their husband is at work or fuck them in the shower, and they?ll think they?ve died and gone to heaven. I?m a principled guy. I NEVER use a condom when fucking little soccer moms. Many of them complain about possibly getting pregnant, or how their husband or kids are going to be coming home shortly, but when they feel that big black sausage shooting off in their little pussies, those objections all seem to go away, and they even sometimes talk about having little brown babies. I?ve fucked soccer-moms ranging from their twenties to their fifties. I even fucked one in a school parking lot while her daughter was, well, playing soccer. She told me afterward that because she didn?t have anything to really ?tidy up? with after we?d fucked, she had to put a folded-up towel on the seat of her car, because of the semen leaking out of her pussy on the drive home. She said she just pulled the back of her expensive skirt up over her ass, hid her soaked panties under the seat, and let all my ?goop? (her term) leak out of her pussy into the towel, so she didn?t ruin her skirt or the car?s upholstery. My favorites? Gee, let?s see. The one with three kids who came from a redneck cracker family in Alabama who apologetically asked me if I minded her using the ?N-word? while we fucked? I told her I had no problem with it, so she gets off telling me to ?pump that big n***er dick? into her pussy, and to go ahead and fill her ?little married white pussy with n***er sperm.? That was a huge turn-on for me, too. I obliged her as ?abundantly? as possible. As I left, she was using a tissue to wipe up the sperm oozing out of her vagina and running down the inside of her thighs. Then there are the occasional ones whose husbands are ?in on it,? (if only passively) and tell me to leave a nice big ?load? in their pussies, so when ?hubby? gets home from work, she can tell him to lay down on his back so she can sit on his face and feed him a nice ?snack? left in her pussy by her black boyfriend. 9419 1.37/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment