Monday, July 22, 2013

How My Wife Got Black Boyfriends

How my wife got black boyfriends. By Ron It was my own fault. I guess it is true what they say about "watch what you ask for" whoever they are? My wife Brittany and I have been married for 20yrs 16 of which I have tried talking her into having sex with another women. I know, typical male fantasy. Anyway Im most described as cute & my wife Brittany, well 9 out 10 guys would love to spend the night with her I bet. Etc. etc. Well one day she told me if I would be willing to agree to her terms and stipulations, I would get my fantasy of seeing her with another women. Silly me, I readily agreed when she told me we would be swinging with another couple instead of a single women. This couple was also to be of her choice. So she takes me on the computer under her screen name, and shows me a pic of the most gorgeous Redhead I have ever seen. Brit had this sly grin on her face as she looked at me, and said how would you like it to be her? My dick got so hard I almost forgot this Ravishing creature had a husband. I asked like I cared, what does he look like? When she clicked on next pic of a handsome black man, who look to be rather well hung. Now I was confused as the blood was rushing to both my heads, one at the thought of fucking this redhead, the other at the thought my wife was actually going to let a black guy fuck her. Well I wasnt going to let the fact that the guys dick was a couple inches bigger than mine and he was black keep me from my fantasy. So it was that we went and met Demel & Amy. Brittany did keep her end of the deal and dutifuly sucked Amy`s pussy, and all that, but I could tell Demel was her main reason. So after about three months of fucking and sucking them every weekend, Brittany told me she talked to Amy and the two of them had decided to party at Tyrones& Lisa`s this weekend. They owned a club with a half dozen suites above it. Well it turned out to be swing club for black men with white wives or girlfriends. Of course they werent adverse to white couples hanging around though. Brittany danced and shot pool rubbing on and flashing herself at all these black men. Of course alot of the white women in the place were asking me to dance but could have been to keep me ditracted. Anyway the half dozen suites ended up being four rooms and one big orgy room, and yes my wife and her two new found friends Amy and Lisa ended up in the orgy room with Demel&Denise, Tyrone&Lisa, and 9 hung black studs Litle did I know that night my wife Brittany became Tyrones black cock loving white nympho, slut, whore. He has been living with us for three months now and the first week he moved in he hooked up audio and video from our rooom to the spare bedroom and moved me into the spare bedroom. Most nights Brittany comes in to say goodnight, after she has satisfied Tyrone. She always wants me to lick her pussy, she says she is to tired from fucking big black dick to wash her pussy. She told me her sister was coming to stay with us for awhile, maybe Kathy can talk some sense into her, but thats another story I guess 11407 1.67/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment