Thursday, July 25, 2013

Fringe Benefits

FRINGE BENEFITS by Paul I hated the idea of being in hospital.. But 15 minutes after meeting my day nurse, Monika, my mind was firmly changed. Monika was at least 10 years older than my 25 years, and from her name and her accent I guessed she had come to Australia from Poland. She was a good sized woman, very full figured, with deep breasts and meaty arms and legs. Her nursing uniform was the standard hospital white, but hers seemed just a shade too large on her arms, so when she leaned over me I could easily see into her underarms. The first time I did so, I nearly gasped out loud. Monika's armpits were filled with a thick growth of dark hairs; the hairs were long, and clumped together with sweat, forming thin curls, some of which were plastered to the underlying white skin with her perspiration, while others either clung briefly to the fabric of her uniform or stuck out towards my face. During one long minute while I had a thermometer stuck in my mouth, and Monika was intently studying her watch to measure my pulse, I watched virtually hypnotized as a large sweat drop hung quivering on the end of one exceptionally thick curl of her underarm hair, then literally dripped onto my neck! The feeling of that drop hitting my skin snapped my dick into instant erection. From that moment I was infatuated with my nurse, and tried to engage her in small talk every time she stopped by my bed to check on my recovery. I admit I shamelessly perved on her whenever I could, noticing that her legs too had long, fine hairs curled within her white nursing stockings. Whenever I tried to imagine what the condition of her cunt must be, I grew instantly hard. And I hope someone might understand how painfully stiff I became when I imagined the way that hair must run up between her full, meaty butt cheeks and cluster around her anus. There was another thing about Nurse Monika that was novel to me at that time, but which I soon came to fully appreciate. Perhaps it was part of her European heritage, but she gave the impression that she was not hung up on daily bathing. In fact, as I found out from her later, she had not bothered to shower or bathe for the three days I was on her ward, merely shampooing her hair and keeping her personal hygiene under control. This combination of body hair and natural body odor stamped her as a true natural woman, the first I had ever met. I was so captivated by her beautiful physicality and natural way of dealing with me that I ended up offering to do her tax for her for free (I'm a CPA). To my surprise and delight she agreed, obviously grateful for help with dealing with our foreign (to her) tax laws. She even invited me to her home on a Sunday morning to get it done. When she opened the door to me on that Sunday, that was just about it for me. She was wearing a tight sleeveless dress that stopped just below her knees. Her armpit hairs curled out on clear display; her legs hairs, no longer confined by stockings, were revealed in their dark-gold glory; her large, pendulous breasts wobbled heavily underneath the thin material of the dress. She was barefoot, and I later caught many glimpses of the long dark hairs on her toes, especially her big toes. And to complete the picture, there was her strong body odor. You know how some women are enveloped in a cloud of scent, or perfume, or deodorant smell? Monika filled the air around her with the pure, natural aromas of a healthy female and I could feel my nostrils actually flaring while my dick, which was erect from the moment she answered the door, continued to throb. She made me coffee, and sat close beside me to answer my questions, ask some of her own, and work through the tax form with me. I found out that she was a single woman with a fiancee back in Poland, who for immigration reasons could not join her for another 12 months. I studied her body as closely as I dared, whenever I felt she wouldn't notice, and I was acutely conscious of nearly every one of my inhalations over the two hours we were at the table. Once or twice she actually leaned back in her chair to think, and put her hands together behind her head, opening her underarms fully. While her gaze was fixed on the ceiling, mine was fixated on her armpit, inches from my face; I examined them like a man recently recovered from blindness. The hairs; the sweat-wet flesh; the sweat stains on the fabric of her dress. I noticed too the increased aroma from these opened pits. The third time she opened them up this way, I lifted my face from a detailed scrutiny and found her staring openly at me with a puzzled look and a definite question in her eyes. I admit I blushed bright red, and quickly turned back to the forms in front of me. She paused a moment, then lowered her arms, and asked me if her underarm hairs disturbed or offended me. I thought for a moment, then decided I could say pretty much what was on my mind to this woman with a future husband in hand, and whom I would never see again. I looked her in the eye and told her that I found her hair extremely sexy, that I had been very turned on by her ever since I had met her, and that I would just like her to know that I was one man who fully appreciated her totally natural attitude towards her body. She told me that she was glad I had not tried to lie to her, as she had seen my bulge in my trousers, and would I like to see her again? We agreed to be lovers until her fiancee was able to join her, as she was becoming increasingly frustrated and hated going to bars, or running into men who found her hair disgusting. We spent the rest of that day in her bed, and I explored every tiny inch of her hairy, odorous and fleshy body with my eyes, my tongue and my nose, ending up virtually washing her by tongue. She had 6 long, black hairs around her left nipple, and 5 around her right, which drove me frantic, and I played with them, pulling and sucking and fingering them; as I did to every hair on her body. There are probably laws that would prevent anyone from talking about the treatment I gave to the hairs that grew around her large, brown anus, but I can say she obligingly held her big buttcheeks apart for me so I could literally count them, kiss them, lick them and gently pull them with my teeth while my nose was plastered to her wet anus. I loved to pick her up from work at the end of a long shift in the hot summer, take her to her home, and slowly undress her from her nurse's uniform, inhaling her aromas, licking her hairs, sucking on her hot, sweaty skin. The smell of her feet after a day in shoes and stockings was incredible, and I always spent a lot of time carefully and literally washing her feet in my mouth while playing with her toe hairs. She appreciated my adoring attention, and let me pretty well do what I liked; and I was so grateful to this magnificent, natural woman that I made sure to fuck, suck and wank her to numerous orgasms whenever we were together. I convinced her to spend days with me at the local nudist beach, so I could admire her sweaty, hairy nudity in the bright sunshine; we lay on a blanket and I just stared at her and inhaled her aromas while she napped and made us lunch; she indulged my lusts by walking around slowly in front of me, so I could see her magnificent body moving and trembling. Once her fiancee came over from Poland we stopped seeing each other, but I still get a few very sexy letters from her now and again in memory of my first really nasty wife. 4194 1.11/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment