Sunday, July 28, 2013

Laura

I often fantasized about my conservative wife, Laura, acting sexy in public. Nothing too wild. She has a fantastic figure and is Asian. She is 5' 4" tall and 104 pounds. All I wanted was for her to put on some sexy clothes and we would go out to some bars, dance and meet other people. I had some reservations about her talking with other men but the thought of other men taking interest in her was also very exciting. In any case, I was hoping we would just do a little mild flirting. Last month I started to suggest to my wife that we should go out more and explore some nightlife. I suggested an upscale nightclub and she was, surprisingly, eager to go. Unfortunately when were ready to go she put on slacks and a normal shirt with a collar. I was disappointed to say the least and teased her that she is getting old and starting to look like her mother. She became very angry, but cooled down and in a sarcastic manner asked 'what do you want me to wear.' In my fantasy, she would usually wear a short black dress and black stockings that she bought for a Christmas party several years ago. So I suggested that she wear the black dress and she said 'fine' and walked toward the closet. As I waited for her to get ready, I became increasingly excited. My wife was finally going to loosen up and was actually going out looking very sexy. When she was finished dressing I was in shock. I had forgotten how sexy she looked in the dress. Instead of regular black stockings she put on fishnet stockings that I had never seen and she wore high heels. She said that she was slightly uncomfortable wearing the outfit but the way she looked at herself in the mirror I could tell that she was getting a thrill. I walked up to her and gave her a passionate kiss and hug. My hands fell to her bottom and I gave her a squeeze. I told her I was a lucky man and she said yes you are. Then, possibly because everything was going so well or because I was getting more confident, I told Laura that she was about to fulfill my fantasy. She said 'what fantasy' and I said it was my fantasy to see her acting sexy in public and actually flirt. She looked at me, tightened up and after a long pause said that she was wearing this outfit for us and that she does not plan on flirting with anybody but me. I sort of sheepishly said that what I meant was that she should only flirt with me but it was obvious that I was backing off. Laura then shot me a stern look and said that I should realize that the flirting part was a fantasy and that I could not handle it if she were to flirt with anyone else. I told her she was right and backed off further, not wanting to ruin the night. So we got in the car and drove to the nightclub. To give each other assurance we both told each other that we love each other. I told her how sexy she looked in that short dress and she smiled. Then in a quick joke type manner I said that if we were single I and at least ten other guys at the bar would be all over her. Laura quickly pulled over the car and then said 'you really have this fantasy about other men being attracted to me.' I did not say anything. She was quiet too and started to drive toward the nightclub. Finally, in a frank tone she said 'I don't want to go home with anyone but you, but if you think you can handle it, I'll take my ring off and we can just pretend that we are acquaintances.' I said that would be fun and that I don't want this to get too wild. I think we were both excited and a little scared. When we walked into the club we looked for a table but had to settle for two stools along the wall. Laura really looked good and when she sat on the stool, her dress moved up her leg and her thighs and the tops of her stockings were slightly showing. During the first half-hour people were dancing and the place was getting crowded. Laura and I were making some small talk. There were quite a few single men walking around and looking at the pretty women. I was imagining them coming up to Laura and asking her to dance. I pointed out several men that I thought looked handsome. Laura agreed with me on some and pointed out several guys that I thought were unattractive. In any case, we were having fun and loosening up. I told Laura that I was going to get us a drink and Laura teased 'it may not be a good idea to leave a single-woman alone for two minutes in a place like this.' I winked at her and said 'I'm sure we can handle it.' So off I went to get a drink. The bar was busy and I had to compete with the waitresses to get our drinks. Finally as I was headed back to Laura I saw her already drinking something and talking with a tall guy. He looked athletic and was in his mid-20's. Since Laura wasn't wearing a ring and looked like she was interested in the conversation she was having with the guy, it felt awkward to interrupt them. So I decided to leave them alone and walk around the place for a while. Laura talked with him for at least ten minutes and then several of his male friends for a good half hour. Finally, to my amazement, the guys left. I went to Laura and asked her what was going on and she appeared to be quite excited. She said that those guys were out to pick-up women and that they were interested in her. She said that the experience was fun and she thought that all of those guys were extremely attractive. I told her that I was surprised that they left and she said that she told them she was waiting for a male friend. Laura was teasing me that they were getting very persuasive and asked 'so how do you like your fantasy being fulfilled?' I told her that I was more jealous than I thought I would be but that I was getting very aroused. Laura said that she was getting aroused too and then it struck me that I may have started something that I could not control. I asked Laura if she wanted to go home now so that I could attack her beautiful body but she said that it was early and she was having a good time. To my amazement she said 'why don't you go and get another drink at the bar.' I got the hint and gave her a quizzical look. Laura said 'don't worry, I'll be fine, I'm just having a good time, I'll wave to you later and then we can go home.' So I went to the bar got a drink and started to walk around. Over the next hour I saw Laura talk with several men. She was laughing and looking quite alive. I was becoming somewhat bored and angry that she was not ending this fantasy so that we could go to bed together. I started to think, what if she decided to let one of these guys pick her up and have sex with her. I was looking at one of these guys and picturing in my mind his hips pounding away at her small Asian frame. I was getting a huge hard-on thinking of some guy and my wife having sex when some guy standing next to me said 'take a look at that blond on the dance floor she is one hot piece of ass.' I shot back that I would love to take her home tonight and he said that too bad she's already taken. I don't know what got into me but I said that 'you haven't been laid until you have had a beautiful Asian woman.' He said 'like that one in the black dress by the wall?' I said 'exactly.' The he said that he and his four friends have had their eye on her all night and that he thought he had seen her talking with me earlier. I said 'sure, she is always in here getting picked up by guys.' In fact, I've fucked her before.' He looked at me like 'are your serious.' I said 'she may appear to be somewhat shy but as far as sex goes, she is willing to try anything, probably take on you and your friends.' The guy I was talking to said thanks for the tip and then went to join his friends. I was thinking how fun it would be to watch Laura fend off five guys all thinking that they were going to get laid. However, I wasn't thinking clearly, this was my wife in a short black sexy outfit that I was talking to these guys about. I bet it was no more than five minutes before all five of those guys were standing around Laura talking. In about fifteen minutes, to my horror, they and my wife all looked around at me and waved me over. When I got to the group, Laura looked at me and then to the other guys and said 'so what did this man tell you about me.' One of the guys said 'he told us that you are an incredible lay and that you would probable be interested in having all of us tonight.' Then my wife said 'so he said that, well he is one hell of bastard for talking about me like that.' One of the other guys said 'well are you interested?' Laura then said 'I don't think so, I have to leave.' I said that I would drive her home. Laura did not say anything but I could tell she was angry. Finally, one of the guys said we'll drive you home and Laura said yes to their offer. As we were leaving the club I was upset and thinking about how stupid I was ruining the evening. Laura was going to be mad at me for a long time and there goes my fantasy into the gutter, probably forever. Laura got into one of the two cars that the other guys had and I was going to just follow them, at some distance back, to our home. On the way back they must have made all of the lights while I seemed to have gotten stuck behind all of them. Anyways, by the time I got home I was surprised to see their cars in our driveway and no one in sight. I parked the car on the street and walked behind the house to see what was going on. They were all in the living room and Laura did not appear to be upset but said 'you all can leave now.' However, the five guys were not leaving. They said 'we understand that you are one wild bitch. We know you want our cocks so why don't you just come here and lay down for us.' Laura appeared to be somewhat confused and was contemplating her situation. Meanwhile, I was incredibly aroused. Laura was looking so sexy in her small black dress, stockings and pumps. I was stroking my dick through my pants actually hoping that she would say 'alright you all can have me.' As if she was reading my mind Laura lowered her head and said 'take it easy on me and I'm not into anal sex.' Two of the guys walked over and took Laura's arms and walked her toward the center of the room. One of them kissed her while the other lowered to his knees, put his hands on her thighs and slowly lifted her dress. Laura slowly moved her legs apart as he moved her panties to the side and licked her pussy and inserted several fingers. The other guy, while kissing her moved the straps of her dress to the side and lowered the front to reveal her breasts and bra. Another guy unbuttoned her bra and pulled it away. The guy who was kissing her moved down to kiss one of her breasts and another guy did likewise. One of the other guys started to feel her ass and kiss it while the other was just kissing her back and unzipping her dress. Laura was getting very hot and appeared to be moaning. The guys stopped and laid her down on the floor when one of the guys mounted her and started to fuck her hard. She started yelling 'YES, YES, YES' and was really getting into it. Each one of the guys took his turn on her while the others looked on or felt her breasts. One of the guys asked her to suck him off and he shot his load into her mouth and some dribbled down the side of her mouth when she gagged. After she had them all she was still laying there when several of the guys decided to fuck her again. The whole session lasted over three hours. When the guys were done Laura just left and went into the masterbathroom looking tired. The guys were giving each other silent high five's and left shortly. When I snuck into the house and went into the bathroom Laura was just sitting there on the side of the bed with her head into her hands. She looked at me and said, 'I can't believe I did this, I can't believe you let me, I can't believe how exciting this night was.' I then took her shoulders and laid her back. We started to kiss gently then she suddenly rolled me over onto my back and yelled at me 'I can't believe I did that, I am so hot, I want you now, I want you to fuck me hard all night.' 3748 1.18/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment