Thursday, July 25, 2013

How I Met My Wife! ch. 1

Black-only Teasers and Chastity Belts! Chapter 1 How I Met My Wife! http://www.midnightx.com/ Blackowned Wife'cuckold'femdom illustrated stories! ***************************** I met my wife through a dating service mistake! She thought I was black! We were getting along pretty good on the phone after exchanging emails and she stopped and asked me if I was black and I laughed and said no! I didn't know why really at the time. But we did get along and after apologizing for it, I was left by myself with an empty line and looking at her gorgeous, kind of slutty photo that came with the dating service. And then I read her ad and realized how stupid I was not to see it. Whenever she talked about black guys being so good and how she just couldn't help but worship them and I responded how I could see why she would, it was because I felt that way too, except I saw it from growing up with my mom remarrying a big black buck instead of the slight thin white man I resembled as I grew up. Listening to my mom get joyously stuffed in the bedroom all night made my cock stand up from the time it could stand up! Funny thing was, Brenda called back a few days later and we chatted again, said she missed talking with me. Then, out of the blue, she said she'd like to do a "Early Date" with me. I didn't know what that mean't, but she was just so gorgeous and hot I knew I'd do it! I was new to this scene so I was going to pretend I knew what all these big city codes were about so I wouldn't sound like a hick! We met at a lounge for drinks early, around 7. She wore this really hot low cut dress that showed her big breast cleavage! And as I was staring at her cleavage I saw the silver medallion just like her picture, only this time I could read it clearly, "Black Only!" "Oh, hi, Walter," she smiled, "You look just like your picture!" I kind of winced, because I did send my best pic, and I am a smallish wimpy kind of whiteboy! We sat at a booth, and I got a rock just looking at her. "It's so nice to finally meet you, Walter! You seem to understand us, well, me, so well. So few whiteboys really do so I never even bother to call them any more!" "Yes, I gathered that." I said, with a smile. "I mean," she laughed, "if I hadn't picked the wrong phone number off the ad like a dummy we never would have met!" "Yes!" I blushed a little, and that delighted her! "you're so sweet and understanding. And when I started talking about black bucks and their big cocks and their bodies you were so cute, and didn't even know it! Was that because of your mother and the divorce?" I nodded, "yes, we lived in a tiny little place, myself and my sisters, so we could hear everything through the walls!" "And your mom was so happy, wasn't she?" "Oh yes, she was happy, and because she was, she was nicer to be around!" "Mmmm, did any of your sisters go black then?" I groaned in memory, "yes, actually, both of them!" Brenda laughed, very pleased! "Tyrone, um, my black stepdad, well, he came with 3 big black sons of his own, one was older than I was but all were bigger, and my sisters were a little younger than I was in our teens!" "Oooh, how lovely," Brenda sighed, "what a lovely house to grow up in, I wish I did, I can tell you!" She made a face and took a sip of her drink. "I didn't go black till after I came to the city, and to think of all that time I wasted with white boys, no offense, Walter!" "Oh, um, no offense, of course!" "So, is this your first 'Early Date?' I gave a sort of non committal vague answer that seemed to satisfy her. "But you're new to the city though, so maybe I was wondering if the codewords were different from where you come from. I mean you know Iv'e gone black-only right?" I nodded, turning a little red. That pleased her! If she was black-only like my sisters and my mom why was she with me and looking so pleased? But I just wanted to enjoy her company, cuz she was so hot looking and I enjoyed talking so honestly to her. "You know I looked at your profile again and I just didn't see the sissy bit or maybe you were being subtle and I'm just too dense; but when we talked and seeing you now, I don't know how I could have missed it!" "Well maybe it is a little different!" Trying to get her to open up a little more, I asked her a question and tried to be indirect and failed as usual like I did with beautiful women. "Um, why did you call back? I mean I'm delighted you did, but...!" "Oh, you mean what made me decide to try a sissydate? Oh, wow, long scary story, Walter, but the short version is I had a close call. I was just pushing the tease too far, and then I wasn't getting the 'Late Dates' at all because I was being such a selfish bitch! You know how it is!" She laughed as I did too, not having any idea what she was saying. "In fact," she said, "I haven't had a late date for over a year, and while I do miss the cleanup I really miss the free dinners. I mean this city is expensive for a secretary receptionist at Schwabb's, Walter, let me tell you!" She laughed as I laughed with her. "I believe you, it is expensive!" "But you're a, what, an executive downtown with a big paying job. That's just lovely and since you're not seeing anyone right now, so I mean I know we just met in person and all, but our chats were so nice, I really think it might just work out!" That excited me even in my state of total confusion! "I have hopes, Walter! Let me put it that way!" she added with a smile and a squeeze of my hand that electrified me and made my cock stand up in my pants. "Um, I-I do too, Brenda!" "Anyway, tonight, it's just a first meeting, and later, who knows?" "Sure, um, of course!" "And you read my profile, Walter, so you know I believe in OBEAH and Mandingo rules and all!" "Um, yeah, sure!" I never even looked up on the net what that meant but I was sure it had something to do with the black-only bit so what that meant to me was nothing! "Wonderful, you know my girlfriend Rachel advised me to put my name in the cuckold matchmaker dating service but I didn't and look at us now!" 'Yes, haha!" "Won't she be surprised if it works out? And by a total stupid mistake on my part!" "So, um, it wasn't stupid, just, um, maybe fortunate?" "Yes, let's hope so! So let's talk about you again," I groaned at that. "you're not flying even a single flag I see, is that typical from where you come from?" With that she teasingly held up her Black-only medallion to make sure I saw it! "Well, I just didn't want to, well, seem too aggressive tonight!" "Oooh, it's where you can't see it then? Panties and buttplug is it?" I blushed, shaking my head and shocked but also laughing. "No!" "Oh, Walter," she said, "I love to see sissies blush. You can tell me, maybe a chastity belt then?" My mouth must have gaped open at that because she giggled. "I am embarrassing you, Walter?" She was delighted at my reaction. "Um, let's talk about you, changing the subject. What was this scary story about?" "OOOh, maybe later. Anyway, this is the Early Date, Walter, just a little tease and maybe a dinner or something. Rachel's husband now helps her get ready for her dates so that's her early date now, and she loves it! I have to leave soon so we can forget about dinner, but you can give me a ride uptown if you like, and we can talk some more." "Sure!" Soon I was breathing her fragrance in the close confines of my Merc, her shapely thighs crossed and her skirt riding up to her hips, her hand on my thigh, near my hardon. She gave me directions to this club, and as I pulled up I could see it was mostly a black club, but also surprised to see white couples going into it. I shut the engine off as she opened her compact and checked out her makeup. "I really wish I had time for dinner! I mean I'd do a late date with you but I just have no idea when I'm going to be free later!" "Oh, sure, maybe, another time!" "Yes, anyway, you asked me about the scary thing? Well, Rachel and I were both doing the black clubs when we got to the city, and being both clerical we had no money, so we used whiteboys for drinks and meals in exchange for a few hot dances and a little flirting, you know how it is!" "Um, sure!" "I'm not making you angry are you," she asked? Leaning forward with her cleavage exposed, and I was so anxious to kiss her, and soon I did, tasting her warm full lips, feeling her big breasts press against me! "Oh, of c-course not!" "Oh, good, because some boys are sensitive about the tease. But we girls whov'e gone black have to do it. I mean no black guy bothers to buy us even one drink and we don't have any money!" "Sure!" "So, Rach and I would dress up real sexy and hit the white clubs, the harmless ones downtown after work. Salesmen, junior executives, a little dance floor. Rach and I love to dance! Guys would buy us dinner and drinks you know, but we'd be going to the black clubs afterwards of course!" She was brushing her full lips against mine again, and I felt her hands move up my thigh to my little bulge! "Y-yes of course!" "So, I think it became a kind of game between Rach and me, who could get our guy the horniest and leave him hanging, maybe parked in a car or in a back booth. Just knowing I was going to be riding a big black cock later made it so hot! I mean I was getting hot like the whiteboy was but I knew I was going to get laid heavy and he wasn't, I like that!" "Kiss, kiss, mmmmm!" She giggled as she broke apart, "Oooh, we left so many boys panting with hardons, oooh my, what is this I feel, Walter?" She squeezed my swollen cock through my damp pants! "One boy actually came accidentally during a makeout in his car after he bought me a dinner, and I was so insulted I wanted to charge him with attempted rape!" "Well, y-yes, mmmm...!" "Imagine! It's not that I promised anything or something like that!" I nodded! "I did do one cleanup date with a boy who was flying a Mandingo pin but he was cheap and not too attractive. Still he did wear a chastity belt so I had fun making him almost explode and I loved it later when I was with my real black lover thinking of his big swollen balls and what I was going to allow him to do for me afterwards; That part was nice! But I really didn't like him and he didn't have a big job like yours, no money!" "Yes, (mmm, kiss) you h-have to look out for y-yourself!" "Mmmm, (kiss), you're so nice and understanding, Walter! Anyway, sometimes, if a boy was nice, I'd take my top off during the makeout. I made it very clear though that I didn't want to cum and he was not going to either!" She paused as I gazed at her ripe cleavage pressed near my arm and chest, and shook her head teasingly. "But of course I never would do that now, especially if a boy's not wearing his chastity belt like a good sissy should!" She looked at me with a questioning air, and I could only nod. I wanted to kiss and lick those beautiful breasts something like awful. I wish I was wearing one! She was disappointed I could tell and I felt bad. "OOh, well, perhaps another time, Walter!" "Yes, definitely!" "Anyway, (sigh) Rach and I were playing these two horny guys in their car after their buying us real expensive dinners, and we were partially nude and in a little competition to see what we could make them do. We needed to be at this black club across town to meet two ball players soon and we'd been pushing them, and it was getting late, and I looked at my watch and began to put my clothes back on! When I said we had to leave they got really angry!" "No!" "Oh Yes!" "They started cursing, and my mace was in my purse who knows where, and his cock was out of his pants and dribbling presperm on my nylons, and it was scary, but then a police car drove by and I grabbed Rach and we tumbled out of the car, I was missing one shoe and she left her coat behind!" "That's um, awful!" "Wasn't it? But," she said with a smile, "I did win the competition though, cuz I got my boy to kiss my feet before she did! (giggle)!" "You d-did!" I gasped, my hardon still rampant! I was so disappointed when she moved backward from me and looked at her watch, and then adjusted her blouse strap that had fallen off one sweet bare shoulder. 'Didn't your sisters do the tease, Walter, after they went black?" "They did," I admitted, "even with me, starting with me!" "I like that about you, Walter, you know your, giggle, limitations!" After that she looked across the street, and wanting her to stay with me longer, I said I was surprised to see white couples going in. "They're cuckold couples! Wives and their sissies! Sometimes Rachel has her husband accompany her here. Iv'e even gone with them, but not tonight. Tonight I have a date with two young construction workers who are remodelling the company I work for. I said I'd meet them here. Soo cute, big, black and soo muscular, mmmm! I can't wait now!" She looked for them up and down the street. "So, w-when will I, um..., see you again!" She was getting out and leaned over with a smug little smile at the lump in my pants. "We'll see. Depends on what you're wearing next time! (giggle)!" I heard a deep bass negro voice shouting her name, and she stood up and waved, and I watched her luscious buttocks bouncing and shifting as she ran across the street into the waiting arms of a big black stud with a grinning friend. I thought I caught her smug little look and smile as they led her inside. I knew she wouldn't go out with me again until I was wearing a chastity belt, but I didn't know that when we married, she'd be wearing the lock key on a chain hidden by the luscious cleavage, on the same chain that held her silver BlackOnly medallion I had given her! Continued ******************** Coming soon to http://www.midnightx.com/ Black-only Teasers and Chastity Belts! 4996 1.49/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment