Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Dealing in Dallas Part 3

Dealing in Dallas By the Drifter Part 3 Little Sister Visits David was sitting alone in his apartment studying a brief, Allison was in a late meeting with clients, that's business. When his phone jangled, it startled him. Picking up the portable beside him he answered , "Hi it's David." "Hello big brother, how is my favorite and only brother." "PATTY! Hi darlin. How are you? Where are you? What's going on? God it is good to hear from you. You sound great." She laughed into the phone and said, "I love it that you get so excited when I call. God I love you big brother, and I miss you so much. Your questions - first I am wonderful, between loves in my life but glad of it, the last one was starting to get possessive. Next I am in Tucson where I live silly. What's going on? Well, I want to come spend some time with you before the wedding if that is OK with you, or has Allison sent you packing already." . "You're kidding Patty, I would love it, When? Now? Hell yes.. come on little sister. I can show you Dallas." "Dave I don't want to see Dallas. I want to get to know my big brother again before he gets married. You are all the family I have Dave and I need you." and he thought he heard her cry... "Hey kitten, sweetheart, get your butt here immediately. Are you OK? What can I do baby?" She sniffed a couple of times and then said, "You just did it brother. I need to be loved unconditionally by you. Some guys want to own you, some want to share you with their friends, fuck Dave, it is a strange world. I need to know someone loves me... David's voice was heavy with emotion. "Come on baby, you know I adore you. When can you get here?" "Is Saturday too soon?" "Hell Patty right now isn't too soon, get your cute ass here." He heard a giggle and then she said, "Oh, so you think my ass is cute?" "I always did sis." "I love you brother." "And I you sweetheart. See you Saturday. call me with the details and I will meet you at the airport." ***** David sat there after hanging up the phone, wondering what was going on with Patty but he was delighted she was coming. Then he thought, where will she stay? She can't stay here, Brad's girlfriends streak through here, not with Allison, she is fussy about her privacy So where? Finally he gave up and thought, time to worry about that Saturday. Allison was delighted with the news that Patty was coming soon. She had always loved Patty and knew Patty felt the same toward her. It would be good to have more family around. And Patty would keep David busy while she worked out something with Hank, she had no idea what she was going to do about that. One thing was sure in her mind, if she continued with Hank sooner or later David would figure it out, something had to be done, either stop or do as Hank had suggested, bring David into it, if he would. Would he take to it or would he just dump her, did she dare take the chance? Over dinner the next night, the night before Patty was to arrive, Allison and David discussed the arrangements. David explained why Patty couldn't stay with him. Allison smiled to herself as the light came on, David and Patty, if David were fucking Patty he couldn't object to she and Hank.. Was it possible? ... then she thought, this could get really interesting, and she remembered other foursomes. "David, I don't think Patty wouldn't object to sleeping with you...in your bed, just keep your hands to yourself sweetheart. Remember you are mine. If I remember, Patty was a sexy little thing. And she is a grown woman. I'm sure she can deal with Brad's string of ladies." David looked at her strangely. Then he decided if Allison thought it was OK then it was OK with him, If it was OK with Patty. if he could keep his hands off her, and he remembered how sexy she was when they were kids, and the last time he had seen her. Back at home the boys flocked to their house during high school and he was pretty sure several of them knew his little sister quite well. He shook the idea out of his head and paid the check. It was a torrid night in Allison's apartment while Dave was there. When he left Allison called Hank and shortly he showed up for the second shift..... ***** David paced anxiously at the airport for her arrival, he realized how he had missed Patty. Naturally the damn plane was late, then she was there, in a blur of motion Dave saw her coming toward him, he thought, damn she is sexy and so damn cute. Then her body hit his and her arms were around his neck, his around her waist hugging each other. Their lips met once briefly, another hug and then the lips met again for a long time. Dave was amazed at the open mouth tongue kiss he got from his little sister and he felt his cock stir against her but he couldn't seem to resist. Patty felt his cock stir too and smiled. Pleased at that turn of events she pressed her loins into his harder. When they broke anyone watching would have thought them lovers rather than brother and sister. Dave hustled her off after her bags, a little embarrassed at his reaction. He kept glancing over at her open blouse revealing a lot of flesh. On several glances her nipple showed and he realized she had no bra on. Later as she bent over her bag and Dave stared at her cute ass in the skin tight jeans he knew she had no panties on either. Patty enjoyed the way he was looking at her. She had carried this crush on him since she was 12. Now he looked at her like a woman and she loved it! She made sure he got a lot to look at down her open blouse and she smiled as his cock grew in his jeans. ***** Driving into Dallas from the airport Patty slowly told him about her disappointing love life in Tucson. Her first lover in Tucson had liked to share. They had tried swapping with another couple and both had loved that. Patty said all was going great with the foursome, including some hot girl-girl stuff, until the ass hole she was living with started bringing a friend home with him after work unannounced. The first two times that happened she had enjoyed the sex with two men but then he brought four guys home one night and she kicked them all out throwing his stuff out into the hall. The next guy she dated wanted to smother her and was so damned jealous she couldn't look at another guy. So she had dumped him too Dave had listened to his not-so-baby sister and her sexual exploits and his cock was standing up in his jeans, much to Patty's delight. He lugged her stuff up to his and Brad's apartment. He carried her bags into his room and explained all the details to her about the apartment. Finally Patty said, "This should be interesting. I always wondered how it worked in a bachelor pad.... AND I get to sleep with you. What more could I want?" David was nervous and he said, "Honey I usually sleep nude, but I guess I can buy some pajamas." "Of course not David. I sleep nude too so I guess we will have to get used to each other's bodies." David swallowed hard and changed the subject, saying, "Time to meet Allison and Hank for dinner." "Hank... that's Allison's brother if I recall." "Yeah, you'll like Hank....." ***** They had met at Tony's bar and grill and enjoyed great Italian food. Now over the after dinner drinks, the four of them settled in comfortably with each other. Hank had been paying a lot of attention to Patty and both Allison and David felt a strange jealousy..... It was late when they left the bar. Hank suggested he show Patty some of the night life but she begged off pleading exhaustion, but she asked for a rain check and Hank smiled warmly. A lot of hugs and kisses but then they all walked to their common apartment building. David and Patty got off on the second floor and Hank and Allison headed for the 25th floor... Back in the apartment Patty sighed and said, "I need a shower brother dear. But first," and she moved over and gave him a full body hug and kissed him lingeringly. Breaking the kiss she said, "I love you David, thanks for letting me come and for listening to my story with out fussing at me. I know I went pretty wild with all the open sex but I loved to fuck big brother. I knew you would understand and be in my corner, you always were. I just wish I could show you how much I appreciate you darling." Then she broke the hug and got the necessary stuff out of her bag and headed for the shower. He noticed she left the bathroom door wide open. David stripped and got in bed under the sheet. His cock kept trying to rouse and he kept trying to force it down. What was he going to do? He heard the shower come on and then off. Turning he looked over to the door and saw her. She had a towel wrapped around her just barely covering her full breasts and the v of her trim legs. She smiled at him almost shyly and then walked over and turned out the light. Dave could see her in the moonlight as she dropped her towel. He sucked in his breath as he was taken by her beauty. Oh God he thought, what was he going to do? He felt her slide into bed with him and she said "Goodnight David and thank you again." "Goodnight Patty and you know you are welcome." "I love you David." "I love you Patty." David soon heard her even breathing and knew she was asleep. It was a long time before he slept. He awoke the next morning and they were like two spoons. His arm was around her and his hand was full of one of her firm tits. His hard cock was between her legs and he could feel the heat from her pussy on his hard cock. He couldn't resist and he squeezed her breast lovingly in his hand. To his surprise he felt her squeeze his cock between her legs in response and she said, "Good morning my sweet brother. You feel so good there." "Hmmm I think I will stand on the 5th." "You fucking lawyers!" David moved his hand and swatted her cute bare ass. He jumped up and looked down at her nude beauty now spread out in front of him and he knew all he had to do was drop back in bed and fuck her, there would be no resistance or hesitation from her. Damn, he wanted to, but he turned and headed for the shower. He dressed in the bathroom. As he started to leave he told her goodbye, he had a couple of hours he had to put in but he would be back by 10 so the two of them could go out and play as planned. Patty grinned devilishly, "Or we could stay in and play." David wrinkled his nose "Watch out for Brad, he thinks all women were placed on this earth for him to fuck." "Maybe later, right now I have my eyes set on another target." David blew her a kiss and left arguing with himself all the way into the office. He took care of his business in record time and called Allison. at 9:30... "Meet me for coffee at Tony's, 5 minutes." He hung up as she agreed. He was waiting for her and as she walked in she looked terrible... at least for her. She looked exhausted. David got up and took her in his arms and held her tenderly. "You OK sweetheart?... you look exhausted!" Allison laid her head on his shoulder and sighed. "I love you so David., you are the most loving man I know. I will be fine, up all night, not a wink of sleep, stomach upset." It all was true, except the part about her stomach. Actually Hank had fucked her all night in one of his insatiable nights that she loved... except for the day after, .now she was sore and tired." Then she sat down beside him as Tony brought coffee. David was nervous as he said "Got to talk to you, Patty, last night." and David poured out everything..Patty's sexual experiences, his concerns, his feelings of lust for Patty and how they woke up that morning. Allison smiled inwardly and thought... this is better than I hoped.... "David, just relax, calm down sweetheart, thank you for being so honest and open with me. Believe me I understand how you feel. I remember having those feelings for Hank." "God I have to get her another place" "No you can't do that, she needs you right now. Don't you see she is desperate for your approval, send her away and you deny her that." "But Allison, another night like last night and I don't think I can hold back. I probably will end up fucking my sexy sister." "Better that darling than to send her away. As you said she has had lots of experiences so it wont be anything new, just with a man she adores and who adores her. That wouldn't be so bad." "You sound like you wouldn't mind if I fucked her..." "I guess I wouldn't honey. I love Patty too and would rather share you than hurt her. Besides it is a turn on." "Your serious...." "I am, for a while, a few times David, but no secret .. you have to tell me everything and show me you still love me." He leaned over and kissed her tenderly. Then she looked at her watch, "Gotta get back, good luck with Patty." "God Allison I love you!" "I know David and you know I adore you... I'm starting to feel a little more secure about us, enjoy your day with Patty, and your night. I'll be thinking about you two." She left leaving him in a daze. His fiance had given her blessing for him to fuck his sister. David dropped some bills for the coffee and headed home. When he got there Brad and Patty were sitting talking over coffee. David kissed her neck and was delighted as she shivered. She was so damned sensuous, she had on jeans and a loose blouse and sandals, and that was all. Dave changed into jeans and a polo shirt and they were soon off to run and play. As they passed a beautiful park Patty said, "Lets walk in the park please." David parked and soon they were strolling, holding hands. After a moment. Patty said "Do you think I'm a slut David?" He turned to face her and saw she was totally serious. "Of course not... how could you even think that?" "Well you know, the swinging I did, and loved, hell I did a lot in high school. I just love sex big brother. What does that make me?" David responded instantly, "Honest." Patty grinned at him and turned to walk more, after a silent few moments in the spring air she said "I love you David. I need your love so badly, your acceptance and you give it to me without question. I was feeling like trash but you make me feel like a queen." "You are baby, a queen any man would be proud to call his own." She leaned over and kissed his lips lightly. David felt his cock jump and start to harden. They walked along and then saw a small bench placed back in a wooded area. Patty led him there and sat patting the bench beside her. After a moment she turned and said, "Tell me about Allison." David poured his heart out. How they had fun at everything and loved each other and how good the sex was together and then he told her about her seeming reservations about the past and her insecurity. "David, I think your girlfriend has some deep secrets she is scared to death to let you see." ***** end part 3 - watch for future parts soon If you liked this and want more, let me know - Drifter 2388 1.12/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment