Saturday, July 27, 2013

They Both See It All

To: My BBS Friends From: SeeShow Subj: Received from a voyeuristic husband on This BBS - I call it "THEY BOTH SEE IT ALL" My next door neighbor is a big gal married to a very big guy. So don't ask me why she prefers to get her sex from me rather than her husband who's a good ten inches taller than me and about two inches bigger than me in the sex department. I think what Linda likes about me is my kinky side and that like her I'm a voyeur. We discovered it one night when she came over to borrow some eggs and I was watching an xxx-video. She was as interested in the video as I was. Since my wife was out on one of her many shopping trips and it was her husband's `bowling night', we had plenty of time to watch the movie together. As you might suspect, one thing lead to another and now the two of us are lovers getting together, whenever we can - which is pretty often since our spouses seem to be involved in a lot of evening activities. Her husband, Frank is bowling three nights a week and my wife seems to go shopping on the same nights. Funny thing is she never buys anything. I used to think that was strange until a couple of months ago. My sex session that evening with Linda was interrupted when she got a call from her mother. The mood was broken for us and I decided that I'd go home early and tell my wife that my `business meeting' broke up early. I figured she'd be pleased to see me home early. Since I hadn't spent myself on Linda and I was beginning to get horny again, I figured that we might even have one of our rare nights of sex. I was in for a big surprise. As I walked in the back door, I noticed our downstairs lights were all off but that our bedroom light was on. I figured that my wife, Tiffany, had decided to retire early. I decided that I would slip quietly into the bed and awake her with some love- making as I was really getting horny so I began to quietly enter the bedroom. What I then saw caused me to freeze and quickly back out of the bedroom without being seen. The sight I witnessed caused me a combination of shock and arousal. My wife Tiffany was on all fours, naked, bucking like a bronco with Linda's husband, Frank, trying valiantly to keep his red, hard cock stuffed up her saddle! The sight was incredible; Tiffany only stands about 4'10" and weighs 97 pounds. Slobbering and falling all over her gorgeous, petite body with his nine-inch monster stuffed up her sweet little cunt was 6'6", 225- pound Frank, the ex-football player. As I watched them romp around the bedroom floor, giggling and squealing, unaware they were being watched, I sprouted an incredible erection. The irony of it was that I had just finished sexual foreplay with Frank's beautiful wife; and here I was watching him fuck my wife's brains out. Irony or not I had a throbbing erection. Just about that time, Frank shot his load far inside Tiffany's delicious little body. He got dressed and fled out the front door while Tiffany quickly made the bed and jumped in the shower. I walked nonchalantly in the back door, climbed into the shower with Tiffany and fucked her brains out, then repeated the attack in bed. I had never been so aroused in all my life. The next day, I saw Linda walking her dog. Nonchalantly, I walked out to the street and told her what I had seen. She told me Frank was going to be gone that night for another `bowling night'. We decided to rendezvous at her house, then double back and catch the action through my bedroom window. As I left that evening, Tiffany seemed relieved that I had decided to go to a ball game with some friends. It obviously meant I wouldn't be home until late. I passed Frank driving down the block and waved cheerfully. After a reasonable length of time, Linda and I ran up the block under cover of darkness and silently crept into my backyard. Sure enough, inside my bedroom Tiffany and Frank were once again playing horsie...tiny Tiffany on all fours bucking like a bronco while Frank held on tight, keeping his meat buried in my wife's hot pussy. Linda stretched out her nearly six-foot frame, running her hands across her breasts and down to her snatch. I pressed up behind her, pressing my bulge into her athletically firm ass. As we watched our spouses fucking each other silly, we undressed each other, fondling and caressing each other tenderly as we proceeded, our eyes still glued to the window. We both stood in the yard naked, Linda's hands on my cock and my hands on her ass and cunt, watching as Frank lay on his back on our bed, his stiff cock standing menacingly erect. Tiny Tiffany straddled the huge thing, her back to the window and slowly impaled herself on it, lowering her luscious body until every inch of Frank's big dick was inside of her. Then she began thrusting her tiny body rapidly up and down the length of Frank's huge tool, fondling her own little breasts as she humped herself toward orgasm. Linda lowered me to the ground, straddled me and eased her hot and hairy blond pussy onto my throbbing cock. Her cunt was already overheated and nearly sloppily wet as she sloshed her steaming twat up and down the length of my shaft, moaning and fondling her own breasts as she humped herself to orgasm, just as my wife was doing inside the house with her husband. We both exploded rather quickly, me filling her and her drenching me. We slowly got to our feet to look in the window to see what the scenario would be then. Linda almost knocked me down as she jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist, jamming her wet, hot cunt onto my reborn cock. We hunched and watched our spouses enacting the same scene through the window. Tiffany was pounding into Frank's crotch with lightning speed as they kissed deeply and passionately. Linda's tongue damn near went down my throat as her steamy cunt rained another hot shower of cum all over my spasming cock which was beginning to feel like mince meat. After we copied their actions of that wonderful bucking bronco tryst, we quickly dressed and ran back to Linda's house. Soon, I drove home and found Tiffany's beautiful erotic body in the shower. Again, I ripped off my clothes, jumped into the shower stall with her and rammed my red, sore cock in and out of her steaming love tunnel until we both collapsed from exhaustion. None of us have ever given the slightest inkling that anything is going on. But at least once a week, Linda and I get it on in our backyard while we watch our spouses fuck like wildfire in the bedroom. Linda and I have made some hot VCR tapes of them in action to watch on the nights that my wife and Frank meet somewhere else other than my bedroom. 4820 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment