Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sean's Wife

SEAN'S WIFE By Sarah Holden "I'd love to watch you with another guy." I thought I hadn't heard my husband correctly. "What?" I asked, sure that the look of surprise on my face said it all. "I'd love to watch you... with another man, I'd like to see you suck his cock, to see you get fucked, to see him make you cum," Sean said while he softly circled my nipple with his fingertip. We were lying naked in bed having just exhausted ourselves with an energetic session of afternoon fucking. I didn't know what to say, I was shocked confused and well, really turned on. "So, you wouldn't get jealous seeing your loving wife sucking another man?s cock, having his dick in the mouth you kiss everyday?" I asked Sean while he softly licked my now erect nipples. Sean moaned, "Mmmm, what do you think?" as he guided my hand to his crotch where I was surprised to feel his cock was hard as a rock. I laughed and rolled onto my side to give him a soft sexy wet kiss. I ran my hand down the side of his face while I looked into his eyes and said, "Baby are you sure you want your wife to fuck another man?" Sean leaned in so I could feel his hot breath on my neck licked slowly up the side of my neck and whispered in my ear, "Yes baby, I wan to see my beautiful wife act like a slut, I want you to get fucked, I want to see another cock in your tight little pussy." I felt a shiver run up and down my body as I leaned in to pull his body closer to mine, "mmmm" was all I could get out as I drew in a ragged breath feeling my nipples harden against his chest, his big thick cock pressing against me. "Baby tell me how you would suck his cock," Sean said reaching around behind me so that he could swing my leg over his giving him access to my now throbbing pussy. "God you are so wet baby," Sean said as he slowly slid one finger inside my soaking wet hole. "Oh god," I gasped as he slid it in as far as he could. "Mmmm baby so tell me, tell me how you would suck his big hard cock," he said as he slid his finger covered in my pussy juices out of my cunt and up my soft lips over my clit where he paused to tickle it ever so slightly. "Well," I said sliding my hand in-between our bodies so I could grasp his throbbing cock, "I would start by running my tongue up the one side of his cock around and down the other side. Then I would lick down to his balls where I would caress them with my hot wet tongue, before I slide my tongue over his perineum letting my spit pool over his asshole. I would then slide my tongue up the back of his cock while I slide my finger into his asshole. Once my mouth is over the head of his beautiful cock I would swirl my tongue around the tip one more time before I finally took his cock in my mouth so slowly he will be begging me to suck it. Then when he can hardly take it anymore I will take his whole cock in all the way to his balls, deep-throating his hard member while I slid my finger slightly into his asshole making his cock so hard I can taste his pre-cum on the back of my tongue." "Oh fuck baby you are so hot." Sean said, his own cock slippery with pre-cum as I jerked his cock between our bodies, feeling its wetness against my belly, my pussy dripping wet from describing my stellar cock sucking. "Tell me more," he said groaning and putting another finger inside my slippery hole. "Uhhh," I moaned in pleasure before I began again. "Oh, yeah, mmm, he would taste so good, his pre-cum salty on the back of my tongue, his pulsating cock down my throat... fuck yeah" my cunt was pounding like a heart beat, Sean's fingers fucking me, my juices making my thighs damp. "Where would he cum?" Sean asked, whispering in my ear that he was going to cum so hard. "Mmmm, after I sucked his cock till he was so close right on the edge, I would take his cock out of my mouth and ask him to cum on my face, cover my fucking face with his cot spunk, and he would shoot his load all over my face while I looked up at him." "Uhhh, yes fuck baby I'm cumming," Sean said as I felt his cock jerk in orgasm, his jism shooting up between us covering us in his hot cum. "Yes, yes, yes, fuck me," I said as my own orgasm rocked through my body. Our bodies covered in our cum, Sean pressed into me to kiss my lips softly, "You are my sexy little slut of a wife aren't you?" He said snuggling his head into the side of my neck. "Yes baby, mmm and next time I will show you what a little slut I really can be," I said sliding my hand down to his and squeezing it before kissing him goodnight. 7052 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment