Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Someone's Wife

SOMEONE'S WIFE By Watcher This story is about my girlfriend. She is 39 years old, 5'8, 168lbs or so, she won't say, 36C tits. She has wide breeding hips, long legs and she is blonde. She is very fair skin with light pink nipples. She is a fleshy blonde. She has been married to an older man for 8 years and they have a 6-year-old boy. I have known her for 23 years. We have fooled around off and on for that long. We have been back together again for the past two years. She is still married but she is my slut. I will call her Jean for this story. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Two years ago we took up again, Motel meetings, lunches etc. One particular late morning ride along the expressway developed into what has now become a habit that both of us have to satisfy. Jean was dressed sexy for me. A low cut white sweater and a short black skirt with heels and nylons. She wore no panties or bra. I was stroking her breasts as we drove along. I hooked the sweater with a finger and popped one of her tits out and began fingering the nipple. Without our knowing a trucker began driving right along next to us. She finally noticed and gave a yelp. She jumped and pulled her tit back in her sweater. The trucker honked is horn and pulled ahead. Jean was embarrassed, I found this exciting. Both the idea that someone else had spied on us and had seen her tits and her reaction of being embarrassed was a turn on. I pulled both her tits out again and purposely pulled along next to the same truck. Jean tried to cover up but I would not let her. The trucker loved it. I made her turn and wave at him. At first she wouldn't but as I continued to drive along I could tell she was getting hotter. She finally turned and waved at him, he honked in return. I told her to suck on her own tits and she did. I told her to take her sweater off and she did. Then I told her to take off her skirt and to my surprise she whipped it off as well. She was now naked except for her nylons and heels. I told her to lay down with her head on my lap and her legs spread wide and her feet on either side of the car side window. She did as she was told. This placed her pussy in full view of the trucker. He could see her complete naked body. I began fingering her over and over. Jean was so hot that she began spreading her legs even wider and shoving her pussy up. By now we had attracted more truckers. When I looked around we had a truck behind, in front, and on both sides. The truckers or their passengers were checking Jean out and smiling. They requested we pull over and we did at the next rest area we came too. I kept Jean lying next to me and waited until the truckers came over. About a half dozen came up to the passenger side of our car. I invited them to fuck Jean and one by one they mounted her. And even more surprising was that Jean fucked each one of them without blinking an eye. She was like an animal in heat. She could not get enough cock. She wanted it harder and deeper and kept wrapping her legs around the truckers and trying to squeeze them in deeper. For at least an hour and a half, truckers of all color, size and age either shoved their cocks into her soaking wet pussy or shoved it into her mouth. Jean sucked them dry, swallowing every last bit of cumm. Her pussy dripped cumm from a dozen or so truckers. I was nervous that we would all be seen. I stood next to the car and talked with the men waiting their turn on my slut girlfriend. I could hear the slapping noise of their balls on her ass as they drove their cocks into her. I looked in and watched men's bare ass bounce up and down between her legs. I knew this meant their cocks were driving into her pussy. It took a pounding that day. I heard her moan and cry and I heard her course breathing as she was fucked over and over again. When the men had finally finished with her they left without a simple goodbye. Jean lay on the seat, eyes closed. Her legs were spread wide her pussy was covered in cumm and cumm oozed out from inside her as well. Lots of it. Her face had dried cumm on it were they had pulled out of her mouth and had cummed on her face. She had also been unable to swallow fast enough in some circumstances and cumm dribbled from the corner of her mouth. Some of the men had cummed in her hair as well and it was matted with cumm. I pulled her in and closed the door and went around and got in and drove away. Jean laid next to me without moving all the way home. Other truckers saw her and honked but she did not move nor did she give any indication of knowing that they existed. I got her to my house and pulled into the garage. That was the start. 7520 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment