Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Carole, My Slut Wife (Part 3)

Carole, the Slut Wife Part III - Hot 'lanta By Vinnie808 As I've stated in previous posts (YW854 and YW862), I love watching my wife of four years fucking and sucking other guys. Since the last time I wrote, things slowed down a bit for us but I'm happy to report that things are back on track. Earlier this year, we were hit with a double whammy by Carole's two regular lovers. Tony, my old high school friend, announced that he and his wife were going to have a baby and felt that in order to be a good father to his unborn child, he probably shouldn't see us anymore. While we were very happy with the prospect of being Godparents, Carole was a little sad that she would not have Tony's fat prick in her cunt anymore. Carole's other lover, Liam, received a surprise promotion for the good job he did in the United States but that meant that his expatriate assignment would be up and he'd have to return to England. Again, we were happy for him but sad that he was leaving. We had one more session with each guy and Carole made sure that she sent both of them off with smiles on the faces. After Tony and Liam left, Carole and I decided to take a break from her extramarital activities and spend time together as a couple. This went on for a couple of months, and don't get me wrong, they were wonderful but in the back of my mind, I missed sharing Carole's mouth, ass, and pussy with other guys. I suspected that Carole had the same feelings. Then one night, after an especially torrid love making session, I broached the subject with her and she agreed that if the right situation came up then she would be open to it. Little did we know that the situation was right around the corner. About four weeks ago, my company sent me to Atlanta for a sales seminar. Carole begged to come along because her cousin was going to graduate school there. Since the seminar started on a Monday, we decided to fly down the previous Friday night to visit. Since my company would only pay for the hotel room during the days the seminar was in session, Carole's cousin, Julie, offered to put us up in her one bedroom apartment. Julie hoped that we wouldn't be offended as she was living with her boyfriend, Jeff. We told her that it was OK with us if it was OK with Jeff. Jeff picked us up at the airport because Julie was in the library studying and would join us at home later. Jeff took us to dinner and the three of us got to know each other. I could tell that Carole was attracted to Jeff ... what woman wouldn't be. Jeff was 26 years old and was only four years removed from being a varsity baseball player for a small local college. He was working as an assistant coach at the high school that Julie worked at as a substitute teacher. During dinner, when Jeff left to go to the bathroom, Carole gushed at how gorgeous he was and how she just loved his southern accent. I could tell that Carole had the hots for him but also reminded her that Jeff was living with her cousin. Carole assured me that it was just lust and was certain that nothing would happen. How wrong she was. Julie got home late and all of us crashed pretty early. They lived in a pretty cramped apartment with the living room right outside the only bedroom and bathroom. Carole and I bunked down on a futon in the living room but you could hear everything that went on in the apartment. That night, we heard Jeff really giving it to Julie. Not to be outdone, Carole and I fucked loudly. It was almost as if each couple was trying to outdo the other one. Competition became fierce and I decided to end it right there. While I was fucking Carole doggie style, I pulled out of her cunt and slid my cock into her ass. This made Carole yelp and once I got into a good rhythm, Carole began to scream, "Fuck my ass, fuck it harder!" All noise stopped coming from the bedroom as Jeff and Julie were probably trying to hear what we were doing. Carole began screaming, "Cum in my ass!" and I promptly complied. Exhausted but satisfied that we had won the "dueling fuck" contest, we collapsed and went to sleep. The next day, Jeff and Julie took us around Atlanta showing us the sights. Based on what happened last night, Jeff began taking quite an interest in Carole. It didn't hurt that Carole was wearing a tight, white sweater that showed off her tits to good advantage and a pair of black stretch leggings which highlighted her butt. Although Carole and Julie were approximately the same age, Julie still dressed like a college student while my wife dressed like the vamp that she was. During lunch, we made plans for the evening. Jeff and Julie are both into alternative dance music and suggested that we go to a club after dinner. Carole protested as she left her dancing clothes at home. Julie suggested that we split up so they could go shopping. Jeff and I decided to drink some beers and shoot pool. Jeff confided in me that he was planning to ask Julie for her hand in marriage but wished that she were a little more adventurous. He wished that she would dress more feminine instead of dressing like a typical grad student. He said that he wished Julie would dress more like Carole because Julie had a tight little body. It was true, Julie was on the cross country team in college and still ran several miles a day. From behind, you couldn't tell the difference between Carole and Julie. Anyway, we finished up our pool game and headed back to the apartment. When we got back Julie and Carole were already home and were getting ready for a night out on the town. They had locked themselves up in the bedroom and were giggling away like schoolgirls. After about an hour they opened the door and Jeff and my eyes nearly popped out of our heads. The two women were dressed to kill. Julie went up to Jeff and asked him if he liked her outfit. Jeff was speechless and he admired her fine form, I was drinking up Julie's body when Carole punched me in the arm and asked my opinion of her outfit. What could I say, both women looked good enough to eat. Carole had bought a black motorcycle jacket and a red vinyl dress. It was low cut, front and back, with round cutouts running down the sides. She also had black fishnet stockings with a red seam running down the back of her legs and red 3" heels. Julie's outfit was more sedate and less revealing but she also looked pretty hot. Julie wore a black catsuit with lace front and lace arms. It was tight and it appeared that she would need a blowtorch to get out of the thing later. Jeff and I both looked at each other and commented on how dumpy we looked in our jeans. The four of us went out to dinner at a trendy restaurant, which of course, didn't take reservations. We waited at the bar for our table and after a few minutes, I pulled Jeff aside and asked if he like Carole's influence on Julie's fashion sense. Jeff was dumbfounded and speechless. Of course, as soon as we pulled away from the girls, a crowd of male vultures circled and descended on the girls. Jeff was jealous and started toward them. I grabbed his arm and told him to observe while explaining that Carole and I often played this game. It was really exciting for me to see that other men desired her and was an ego boost for Carole as well. Jeff calmed down and watched. I could see that his comfort level grew as time went on. This voyeuristic episode ended when they called our table. We went back to bar to retrieve our significant others and walked them to the table. You could almost hear a collective groan from the guys left at the bar as both Julie's and Carole's sexy asses swayed away. Dinner was no better as we ended up with the only waiter in the restaurant that wasn't gay. He spent the entire night trying to look down Carole's dress. Carole of course loved the attention, and Julie was also getting into all the appreciative stares as well. After paying the tab for dinner, the four of us went to the dance club. We all danced to a number of songs, frequently switching partners. I'm afraid I don't enjoy dancing as much as Carole and decided to take a break. Julie and I sat down as we watched Carole dance with Jeff. They were grinding their bodies together and I looked over to Julie for a reaction. Julie must have been thinking the same thing as she turned to face me. Finally, I asked her if it made her jealous that Jeff was "dirty dancing" with my wife. She had a puzzled look on her face and explained that she was concerned about me. I told her that it was OK with me and she said that she was used to Carole's flirting with her boyfriends. Carole had been doing that since high school. Carole and Jeff returned to our table and after a couple of drinks, Jeff and Julie returned to the dance floor. Carole told me that Jeff was grinding his crotch against hers most of the evening and she was horny as hell. She could tell that Jeff wanted her but was probably to shy to say anything with Julie around. A mischievous grin came on my face. I waved my hand across the room and said, "I'm sure that there are plenty of guys out there that could take care of that!" As if on cue, a guy came up to Carole and asked her to dance. I told her to go ahead as I needed to use the restroom. The guy that asked Carole to dance was a good looking preppy type and he couldn't have been older than 22. After using the facilities, I went looking for Carole on the dance floor. I asked Jeff and Julie if they had seen her but they hadn't. I went upstairs to the balcony overlooking the dance floor and passed a bunch of couples making out. Then in the shadows, I found my wife. The preppy guy had his hand underneath her dress and was obviously fingering her cunt. My wife's leather coat was over his crotch but the way it moved up and down made it obvious that she was giving him a handjob. Since it was dark, I really couldn't make out what they were doing but I had a pretty good idea. Preppy then tried to mount my wife but she pushed him off. She whispered into his ear and he resumed his sitting position. Carole ducked under her leather jacket and pretty soon, her head was bobbing up and down. By the look on preppy boy's face, I could tell that he was getting a fantastic blowjob. I could also see Carole's own hand working on her pussy. I looked around and notice a few people watching this couple in action. After a couple of minutes, I noticed that Carole was shuddering, obviously bringing herself off with her own hand. A few seconds later, she pulled her head out from under the jacket, got a napkin and wiped off her mouth. She had just gotten a nice protein shake from Mr. Preppy. She looked up and saw me grinning from ear to ear and blew me a kiss. Carole then leaned over and gave Mr. Preppy a peck on the cheek and grabbed her jacket. Carole said that she needed to fix her makeup and would meet me downstairs. When Carole came down, she said that she couldn't help herself because he was so obvious in what he wanted. She felt sorry for Mr. Preppy because it was obvious that he didn't get laid a lot. Carole didn't want him to fuck her because she didn't want to get arrested ... besides, he didn't have a condom and we have rules about condom use. I gave my wife a big hug and noticed Jeff and Julie by the exit. Julie wanted to go home as she had overindulged and wasn't feeling too well. She was having a great time but was not used to drinking so much. Julie passed out in the cab on the way home and Jeff put her to bed. Carole and I stripped and hopped onto the futon. I was still hard after watching her give the guy at the club a blowjob. Once we were sure that Jeff and Julie were asleep, I got between Carole's legs and began to eat her pussy. I love eating her out, especially after she's been dancing. He cunt gets nice and musty and has a great gamy taste. I must have eaten her to a half dozen orgasms before I flipped her over doggie style. I slipped my cock into my wife and began to pound her quickly. Carole, who's always vocal, tried to keep it down but to no avail, my cock was hitting home. As I continued to fuck her, I looked up and saw Jeff watching us from the bedroom door. The moonlight coming into room showed that he was hard ... poor guy, Julie and Carole had gotten him all worked up that night and he wasn't going to get any relief unless I acted. Hell, he was probably on his way to the bathroom to jerk off. Sensing his predicament, I tapped Carole on the shoulder and pointed at Jeff. Carole lifted her head off the pillow and upon seeing Jeff, crooked her finger inviting him to join us. Jeff must have a little dense and didn't get it so I waved him over. Jeff stumbled over to the foot of the futon and his crotch was level with Carole's face. Carole pulled down his briefs and Jeff's cock flew out hitting her on the nose. Jeff apologized as Carole grabbed his dick and guided it into her mouth. This was great, after a three month layoff, Carole was now experiencing a cock in each end again. The sight of Carole sucking Jeff's tool make me fuck her harder. Carole started to cum again but luckily, she didn't scream as her mouth was full of Jeff meat. Sensing that I was close to cumming, Carole squeezed her cunt muscles tighter and that cause me to dump a load into her pussy. I pulled out and lay next to Carole as she continued to suck Jeff off. Jeff said that he was coming soon and Carole started to suck the tip while jerking his rod. Jeff grabbed the arm of the futon as he came in my wife's mouth. I could see her throat working as she swallowed as much sperm as possible. This was the second strange load she ate that night. Carole looked up at him, a strand of cum connecting his cock to her mouth and told him that he better get back to bed before Julie woke up. Jeff did as he was told as Carole and I collapsed, laughing our heads off. Julie awakened us the next morning as she headed out the door for her morning run. She said that she had a terrible hangover and hoped the exercise would make her feel better. As she left, Jeff sheepishly walked into the bathroom to shower. As he showered, I told Julie what a fantastic night it was last night. She agreed but said that despite having sucked off two different guys, she never got the chance to fuck either one of them. I pointed toward the shower saying that her cousin was probably going to be gone at least an hour. Carole got up, grabbed a condom out of my shaving kit, and opened the door of the shower. Carole told me that Jeff was shampooing his hair when she slid into the shower with him and he didn't open his eyes. She grabbed a bar of soap and started to soap his tight body. While rinsing his hair, Jeff said, "Julie, I'm glad your back, I'm just horny as hell after you left me hanging last night". Carole got on her knees and began to give Jeff another blowjob and then he opened his eyes. Seeing my wife instead of his girlfriend gave him quite a start that he almost slipped. Luckily, Carole had a good grip on his ass with her hands and an even tighter grip on his cock with her mouth. After giving him head for a few minutes, Carole slipped the condom onto Jeff's cock and bent over. Jeff plugged my wife from behind and started to fuck her as the water continued to spray over them. They went at it for at least fifteen minutes when the door opened and Jeff, again with the sheepish grin, told me that my wife wanted me to join her in the shower. I had a raging hardon and ran into the bathroom. Carole was still bent over the tub and I slipped into her easily. I looked over and noticed a used condom on the edge of the tub, Jeff's cum running out and getting diluted by the water. I had been jerking off outside imagining what the two of them had been doing in the shower so I didn't last long and came in about two minutes. Carole and I finished our shower and we dried off. As we left the bathroom, Julie came home and saw the two of us. All she could say was, "Don't the two of you ever do anything else besides screw?" If only she knew. The four of us had brunch and Jeff dropped us off at our hotel. Over the next few days while I was at my sales seminar, Jeff dropped by a couple of times to entertain Carole as I learned the latest sales techniques. I don't think Julie ever suspected a thing though she did tell Carole later that she found "our" used condom floating in the toilet (I guess I forgot to flush). Anyway, Jeff and Julie are coming up and visit us in June after classes end. I've invited them to stay with us and who knows, maybe something else will happen. If you've enjoyed this true story, please email us at vinnie808@aol.com. 4975 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment