Saturday, July 27, 2013

My new life part 3

The next few weeks seemed to fly by and I was kept busy with chores and duties and on average I slept what seemed to be about four hours a night. Miss Suzanne had ordered me to completely empty my bedroom out and to paint it pink. She also ordered new furniture for my bedroom and I was humiliated when I assembled it. It was a pink four poster canopied bed with a pink chest to keep my clothes in. My clothes, which were another thing, consisted of the outfit I?ve already described which I had to wear around the house. I had two other outfits, one was a pink velour tracksuit and pink sneakers and the other which was my ?formal? or ?dress? outfit consisting of female gray slacks and a pink blouse. Needless to say when I had to go out on a daily basis I was mortified to bee seen in the pink velour tracksuit and pink sneakers. As I strutted through the grocery store I tried to keep my head down so as not to make eye contact with people I might know or recognize. Miss Suzanne forbade me from wearing a hat of any kind, so I always walked with my head down. I could hear snickers and jeers when I ran their errands to the cleaners or the hardware store. Most embarrassing was when Thomas had me go to a liquor store/bar which was owned by a friend of his. I hated walking into the bar full of guys in my pink tracksuit and procuring their alcohol. Sometimes, the owner would make me stand there and wait for fifteen or twenty minutes before he waited on me. One night after I had painted my room and folded my clothes and put them in the chest, Miss Suzanne summoned me to her room. I knelt and she extended her foot which I knew was my cue to get the lotion and give her a foot massage. I proceeded to warm the lotion in my hands and massage her feet. She talked to me and told me how excited she was to be embarking on this new life with Thomas. She told me both her and Thomas were pleased up to this point with my service. I bowed my head and thanked her for her generosity and told her that my only reason for existing was to serve her because I truly loved her that much. She snickered and pulled a gift wrapped package from behind her and handed it to me. She told me to unwrap it and see what was inside. I delicately pulled the bow off and unwrapped the package. Inside was a life like, flesh colored mold of Thomas?s erect penis and balls. ?Go ahead, take it out and look at it. Isn?t it wonderful! It looks just like Thomas?s magnificent cock and balls.? She leaned back and brushed her hair off her shoulders. I knelt there holding it in my hand not quite knowing what to say. Miss Suzanne broke the silence, ?Baby Doll I thought this would be a perfect way for you to pay homage to Thomas. I want you to put it on the chest in your room and each night before you go to bed you?re to get on your knees and pray to it. And, I thought what better way to show even more devotion than if you came up with the prayer yourself.? I tried to sound as enthusiastic as possible as I muttered, ?Yes Miss Suzanne it would be an honor.? I stood up and took the package to my room and placed it on my pink chest, the only other piece of furniture in the room aside from my bed. I know how this all must sound as you read it, but I have to say it was a journey that I was taking and it was happening one step at a time. It was as if I was headed down a dark tunnel putting one foot in front of the other going slowly and feeling my way and before I knew it I was too far down the tunnel to realize where I was or even think about turning back. It was eroticism mixed with humiliation, servitude, degradation, emasculation, but above all love. Yes, love that was the driving force. Love like an addiction to the strongest drug on the planet. A love so deep and so strong that I was past the point of questioning any command or request made of me. I loved her so much and I wanted her to experience such happiness that all that mattered was that I was still in her life in some way shape or form. There is nothing in the world stronger than love, it will make you do anything and stoop to any level truly putting the other person before yourself. The first night I sucked Thomas?s cock was another step in the journey. I knew it was coming, expected it, and yes, even looked forward to it at times. And then the night came. Thomas had been out of town for a few days on business and Miss Suzanne was very excited at the prospect of his return. I was ordered to prepare a lavish candlelight dinner for the two of them. After dinner, I curtsied in my pink baby doll and served them dessert which they said they?d be taking upstairs. Miss Suzanne instructed me to come to her bedroom after I was finished with the dishes. Upon entering their room I noticed Miss Suzanne on the bed wearing a naughty camisole smiling as I heard the shower running. She motioned for me to get on my knees and told me that tonight I would show Thomas how much I was not only devoted to her, but to him too. Thomas emerged from the bathroom wearing just a silk bathroom, his huge flaccid cock hung limp and swayed between his legs. Miss Suzanne moved towards the side of the bed and told Thomas to stop and stand there and that I had a surprise for him. She nodded at me and said, ?Go ahead, show Thomas how much you love us both!? Taking his cock in my hands I could feel the heat and the size amazed me. I stroked his cock a couple of times and then placed a kiss on the tip and began to suck. Thomas placed his hand on the back of my platinum blonde wig and guided my head on and off his shaft. I could feel him growing larger in my mouth, and I tried in vain to remember when I?d had my cock sucked and what felt good. I was conscious to be slow and not nick him with my teeth. I continued in a rhythmic motion and began to cup his massive balls. He was growing larger and larger in my mouth and I could taste his pre cum in my mouth. Miss Suzanne was squealing in pleasure as I sucked her man?s cock. From the corner of my eye I could see her hand between her legs playing with herself. After what seemed like eternity, Thomas pushed me back onto the floor and hopped on the bed taking his place between Miss Suzanne?s legs. They embraced and exchanged a wet, sloppy kiss and Miss Suzanne dismissed me as had become so familiar with the wave of her hand. I made my way back to my room and cried into my pillow. I must?ve fallen asleep because an hour or so later I awoke and sensed someone watching me in the darkening room. Two silhouetted figures stood in my doorway, blinking my eyes I soon realized it was Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas watching me. Nervously, I jumped out of bed and knelt before them apologizing for having fallen asleep. ?Oh that?s okay Baby Doll, Thomas and I were busy anyway! We thought we?d come to your room and see you pray to Thomas?s cock.? She hugged Thomas and they both laughed. ?So let?s hear your prayer and it better be good.? I made my way over to the chest and bowed my head, kissing the tip of the replica of Thomas?s cock and began to recite: ?Now I lay me down to bed with thoughts of this beautiful cock in my head I live to serve and for my sake I pray to Thomas my wife he?ll take? When I was finished I bowed again and kissed the tip of the replica and remained kneeling with my head bowed. Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas squeezed each other and snickered. ?Very good Baby Doll!? Miss Suzanne said, patting me on the head. Sir Thomas reached over and lifted my chin up to look directly in his eyes. Kneeling there at my Master and Mistresses feet, after having just said a prayer to his cock I cannot describe the extreme humiliation coursing through my veins. Along with humiliation, I felt arousal and excitement and as I stared at his limp cock, I felt a shudder race through my body and before I realized what was happening, I felt my cock explode. My owners laughed and with his finger under my chin still forcing me to stare into his eyes, Sir Thomas said, ?Nice prayer Baby Doll, now clean up your mess ? with your tongue and we?ll see you at breakfast in the morning.? Shutting off the light, I was left kneeling to find my own cum with my tongue and clean it up, and then I crawled into bed and went to sleep. The next morning Miss Suzanne and Sir Thomas appeared in the kitchen while I was preparing their breakfast which was highly unusual since I always served them breakfast in bed. Smiling, they each took their places at the table as I served coffee and breakfast. Miss Suzanne produced yet another package much like the other one and handed it to me. ?Here Baby Doll we?ve bought you another present! We?re spoiling you!? I took the package, thanking her and untie the bow and unwrapped the package. Lifting the top from the box, I peered inside to find an identical replica of the last present I received with a twist. It was a flesh colored rubberized replica of Thomas?s cock and balls except at the base of the balls was a screw on cap. Miss Suzanne informed me that from this point forward I was to take all my meals from this. I looked at her confused and she further explained that the screw off top revealed a hollow cock and balls and that I was to put all my food in a blender and pour the concoction into it, and at the other end, the tip of the penis, had a hole where I could suck all my food through. ?We thought since we call you Baby Doll, it was only fitting that you have a baby bottle to drink from! Plus, it will give you great practice at sucking Thomas?s cock which I?m told you?re already pretty good at!? I knelt and thanked both of them once again professing my love for Miss Suzanne and this time for Sir Thomas. Then I stood, and unscrewed the cap and poured my oatmeal into the large cock and balls and began to suck on it like a baby drinking from a bottle. 5749 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment