Saturday, July 27, 2013

How It Happend

My wife Cindy and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary 6 months ago. We married after college, I was 24 and she 23 and it has been a great 10 years. I would say that while never overly sexually adventurous, we have maintained a certain amount of spice in our relationship over the years. In fact, about 6 years ago we came up with a ritual that served us quite well in keeping the fire burning in our lovemaking. Every Christmas Eve, I take Cindy out to some really expensive stores and buy her 6 "evening" dresses. We take our time and find the sexiest dresses we can. Half the fun is watching her as she models 20-30 dresses before we decide on the coming years dresses. Then starting with New Years Eve, and on each first Friday night every two months we really do it up by getting a hotel downtown and having a special night. I help her get ready for our night out by showering her, rubbing her down with lotion and getting her into the sexy dress we have selected for our special night. We then go to a nice restaurant for dinner and really focus in on each other and enjoy our time. After dinner, we finish the night by heading to a nightclub near our hotel. This is where it gets a little interesting. We go in to the club together (mostly because I would have to wait in long lines if I went in by myself), but that is where our "acquaintance" ends. I usually go to the bar and try to find a spot to watch the evenings shenanigans. Once we have separated, Cindy goes on the prowl for hot guys. It never takes her long until she has many men hitting on her. She flirts, lets the men buy her drinks and has a great time making them hot for her. After some time, she whittles the candidates down to a "special" guy with which she dances with and spends the rest of her time with. I find it really exciting watching her flirt and make serious time with her "man for the evening." When the evening is coming to a close, she waits for the perfect time (usually when the guy goes to the bathroom) and leaves the bar to go back to the hotel. I meet her there and we discuss the night and fantasize about what could have happened had she let things develop. Our lovemaking is so hot that night it is incredible, just thinking about her allowing these guys to hit on her and watching them dance and talk to each other really does something to us both. Nothing had ever really happened other than some guys rubbing her ass on the dance floor or kissing her neck. Actually, she has made out with a couple guys on our New Years Eve ventures, but that is as far as it had gone...Until this last year. New Years Eve fell on a Thursday this year and like always, we made some really nice plans to bring in the new year. Cindy was especially excited because she really loved the dress she had picked out for our night of fun and had really been working out in preparation for this year. We got to the hotel a little late, so we had an abbreviated prep time as we got ready. It was all I could do to not throw her onto the bed and have her she looked so good. She had on a tiny black dress that barely covered her ass, knee high black leather boots, no bra and to my surprise, no panties! I knew the night was going to be special! We had made reservations at a swanky restaurant that we had never eaten at before and split a couple of bottles of champagne. In no time, we had finished and moved on to this years club. It was packed of course and like always, I made my way to the bar in order to witness my wife and her chosen "mate" for the eve. It took maybe two minutes before a guy came up to her and bought her a drink. Unlike the other times, she immediately focused her attention on him and it became clear that she had chosen. As the night progressed, I watched intently as they talked, drank and danced the night away. At one point, while on the dance floor, Cindy moved them over so that they were literally right in front of me, as I had found a table to sit and watch the action. I could tell that there was some real attraction as I watched them grind with each other on the floor, it was then that they started to passionately make out. My mouth was open in astonishment as the guy grabbed and rubbed her ass, at times, lifting her dress so that half her bare ass showed! I almost passed out as i watched her grab his dick through his pants and start stroking it right there in front of me on the dance floor. My first reaction was to get up and go break up the action. It wouldn't have gone well as the guy she had selected was a black guy about 6'6" and well built. There was another problem. I hadn't realized it, but after that initial flash of fury, I noticed that i had a hard-on from watching all this go down. My slacks were loose and thin and if I had gotten up, anyone could have seen I had a hard-on. Every year up to that point, Cindy had made her escape before the new years countdown, so we could get back to our room and bring in the new year together. Before I realized it, the entire bar was counting down. I looked around and saw Cindy with her man standing near a wall on the other side of the bar. I watched as Cindy jumped up and straddled him as he put her up against the wall. He might as well have been fucking her right there, as even from across the room I was getting a good shot of her ass and pussy. I had never seen her so passionate and going at it with such abandon. After some time, I saw her whisper into his ear. He turned and looked over my way and seemed to look directly at me. He turned back and gave my wife one more long kiss and put her down. She then made her way over to where I was sitting and sat down on my lap. She playfully asked how I was enjoying this years show. I tried to show some displeasure and was about to get a little indignant, but she was ahead of me, as she reached down to find my painful erection stabbing at my pants and mentioned that she thought I may be enjoying it. She then shocked me by saying that she wanted to take Everett back to our room and let her have his way with her! I was literally speechless. We had never even talked about ACTUALLY bringing someone home with us. She saw the look of confusion I had on my face and told me to stop being so prudish, that it was just for this night and that I could watch. I had a pit in my stomach and an overwhelming sense of angst hit me, but once again she reached down and grabbed my rock hard dick. She told me that my dick was betraying me and that this was going to happen. She then waved to Everett to come over. He just smiled and strutted his way over to the table. He sat down across from me, looking at me with a smirk on his face. My wife than introduced me as her husband and wasted no time by telling him that we wanted him to come to our hotel room with us. She told him that he was the sexiest man she had ever seen and wanted him to use her body in any way he wanted while i watched. He asked where we were staying and when I told him, he shook his head and said, "Hell no. I have a suite at the hotel next door. That's where we will go." Cindy then asked him if he had a problem with me coming to his room and watching. He said that he found it a little disconcerting that I wanted to, but if that was the case, I could come with under three conditions. First, I would not be able to touch my wife in his presence, Cindy was his for the night. Second, I would have to watch from the other room from a chair and that I was to speak only when spoken to. That he was in control. Third, that I would have to pay for his room by giving him the cash for that night. Before I could say anything, Cindy agreed immediately and asked how much was his room. He said that the room was $350 a night. I quickly said that I didn't have that much cash. Cindy once again called my bluff and said that I could use the money I was saving for an HD t.v. in our special savings account and that there was an ATM at the other end of the bar. I was struck by how much she wanted this to happen! Defeated, I made my way to the ATM and took out my $300 limit. As i returned to the table I saw Everett and Cindy leaving the bar! I ran after them like some pathetic kid. Like an idiot, I yelled down the street that I had his money. This stupid outburst caused heads to turn and look at me, then down the street to who I was yelling for. Everett had his hand up my wife's dress and just yelled for me to "hurry up, then!" Entirely humiliated, I put my head down and jogged after them, feeling my face turn bright red. Finally, we got to his suite. I don't know what it was, but my angst had turned into real excitement as I truly realized what was about to happen. It was at that point he turned to me and requested his money. I sheepishly handed over $350 in cash, thinking to myself that I was paying this man to fuck my wife in front of me. I felt my dick stiffen once again. He looked down at my trousers and laughed and turned to my wife and said that she was right, that this whole thing was turning me on. He couldn't believe it. He then asked me a question. He asked if I wanted a chance to get my money back. I told him i would love to, but was wary of what I would have to do. He said that it should be the easiest money I ever won back and proceeded to challenge me by saying that if he came before I did, I could have my money back and that he would actually pay me $350. The only catch was that I had to be naked in the chair as I watched. I asked what if he won? He said, "two things, first, you have to pay me for tomorrow nights room as well and that I would have to take his cum out of my wife's pussy and use it as lubricant and masturbate in front of them both. I was actually thinking this over when Cindy chimed in that of course I would do it. I had lost all control over what was happening. As soon as we entered the room, they were all over each other. Everett looked over at me and told me to move one of the chairs over to the bedroom entrance and then to strip. He then picked Cindy up and carried her to the bed. I heard her gasp and say "oh my God! It's huge. And BEAUTIFUL!" She was right. Everett's cock was at least twice as long and thick as my dick. It was that realization that sent me over the edge! Without even touching my dick, I found myself grunting and coming all over myself. Cindy and Everett looked over and both started laughing at my pathetic display. Everett stated that I would have to go to the ATM in the morning to get his money. He then turned to my wife and told her that it was time to get to business. Over the next 10 minutes he slowly, but expertly worked his monstrous cock into my wife's tight pussy. It took a while, but eventually she was taking him to the hilt. Once he had done this, he just started hammering away at my wife. Over the next 40 minutes he had my wife in numerous positions and had her begging to fuck her. Finally, he announced he was going to cum. I had long since regained my erection and was steadily stroking my cock as this impossible sex show. I watched as he thrust one final time deep into my wife and unleashed his load into my wife's pussy. It was time to pay up the second part of my bet. Everett had my wife walk over and told me to put out my hand. She straddled my hand and allowed his semen to flow out of her pussy into my hand. It was a huge load. I found myself more turned on than ever and in an instant I was rubbing Everett's sizable load all over my dick. It took less than thirty seconds for me to cum as the sensation both physical and mental of having his slick, sticky load all over my cock was too much for me to bear. After I had calmed down, I felt a downright sense of shame as I looked up to see both Everett and my wife staring at me in disbelief. Cindy asked "Who are you?" as she was lovingly stroking Everett's cock back to full attention. It wasn't long until they were at it again. They basically stayed up all night fucking. I watched most of it in a haze. I never could have imagined that this could happen. Cindy was in heaven as she came multiple times and even started taunting me during their marathon love session. I hate to admit it, but her taunts made me hornier and hornier as I ended up coming 5 times. I actually used Everett's spent for lubrication 3 times that night. We ended up staying all weekend with Everett. And yes, I spent over $1000 in order to do it. In fact, I was told that on Saturday night to just go home and wait for Cindy. Everett was going to take her out himself and have her to himself without me. I did as I was told and went home. The images I conjured up in my head of what they were doing had me laid out on my own bed masturbating well into the night. After what seemed to be an eternity, the next day came. Cindy came home and without saying a word went in and took a shower. She then came out, laid on our bed and told me to take my pussy back. As I entered her I noticed how easy I moved in and out. She told me that it was ok, her pussy would tighten back up over time. I came within a minute and started apologizing. Cindy told me not to worry, she loved me and that we were going to be fine and that she was glad that I seemed to have enjoyed myself too. She then said that Everett had told her he was going to come back next year for New Year's and that we may have just started a new tradition 18714 2.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment