Monday, July 22, 2013

Florida

FLORIDA By Hotman I had to tell you about our latest round of fun. My wife's name is Pat, and she is 5'5", Blonde, green eyes and measures 35B, 26, 35. She has great nipples that love to be sucked. She is a letter carrier, and so has " buns of steel" and hard legs. We had two previous threesomes, with the last being two years ago. I had been talking about doing it again, but Pat felt she wasn't attractive anymore, and didn't think any men would want to have sex with her. I had tried my best to convince her otherwise, but so far hadn't had any luck. I had won a trip to Florida to Disneyworld thru work for 5 days, and we had flown down, and taken an extra 3 weeks to travel around down in the Southern states. We had a great time in Florida, and Pat had been tanning and she really enjoys the sun a lot. It makes her real horny, and we had some of the best sex in years while we were there. Pat had even surprised me one day, by going into the area at a beach where women could go topless, and as we lay there and I was enjoying the scenery, I looked over and saw Pat had taken her top off and was letting the hot sun beat down on her bare breasts. I got an immediate hard-on, and laughing, Pat told me to put my eyes back in my head and enjoy the show. Quite a few other men were admiring her breasts, and I saw her nipples get hard and knew she was getting horny, " See Babe, you still have got it." I told her. " Yeah, I guess men still do find me sexy." She replied. We went back to the hotel shortly after, and as I closed the door, Pat nearly ripped my shorts off and proceeded to suck my cock till I was going crazy trying not to cum. She pulled her bottoms off and lay on the bed pulling me onto her, as I slipped my cock into her pussy, I slid right into her all the way in one push she was so wet! " God, fuck me hard babe" she moaned. I pumped her as hard as I could and felt her pussy squeeze my cock as she came. I couldn't stand it, and shot a full load of hot cum into her already wet pussy. Wow, what brought that on? I asked. " Just the thought of all those men getting hot looking at my tit's." she said. I pulled out and rolled onto my back and in no time at all, felt Pat sucking my wet cock into her mouth trying to get me hard again. " I don't think that will happen for a bit." I told her. " Damn, I'm still horny and want a cock." She said. " Maybe it's time we got someone else into bed again, and you both could fill me till I had all I could take." " Okay, I'm game." I told her. That was three days ago, which brings me to my story. I had rented a new Cadillac STS for the three weeks, and we were planning to drive and enjoy the sights and food of the South. I had checked out and put the bags in the car, and went back to the room to get Pat. " Let's go, everything's ready!" I yelled. Pat came out of the bathroom, and I looked at her in surprise. She had on a pair of baggy shorts, and a loose blouse that buttoned up the front that I had never seen before. " You like?" she asked. " You bet baby. Looking to get lucky?" I asked. " You never know" she replied with a grin. We hit the highway, and started to drive. I had the air on, and we were talking about many different things, but mostly about sex, as we usually did. I was getting horny and told Pat so. She smiled and started to undo her top. I could see that she had on a very small thin bra that really made her tits stand out and didn't hide much. She started to rub her nipples thru the bra, and they got very hard, poking thru the thin material. She lay back in the seat and continued to rub her tits. About then I passed a big rig and as I was pulling away, I heard the air horn honk. I looked and realized he could see in the window and sunroof, and watched pat play with herself. She was startled as well, and looking up realized what was happening. "Keep it up" I told her, he probably could use the thrill. " You think that would be okay?" ' Sure, you like to show off, and we are moving." Okay, I think I may enjoy this too." Pat said grinning at me, "looking at your crotch, you are too." I looked to see the head of my cock poking out of the leg of my shorts. " You bet baby, make us both hard." Pat started to play with her tits again, as I set the cruise to keep even with the truck. Looked in the mirrors and saw we were alone on the road. As Pat continued, I split my attention to watching her, the road and the trucker. He was fairly young, late 20's with blondish hair and was fairly good looking. He was yelling and having a good time as well as Pat. I saw her pull her tits out of her bra, and take her top right off, enjoying the sun shining in on her tanned tits. She wet her fingers and rubbed her nipples so they shone with her saliva in the sun. The sight was making me hard as hell, and knowing a stranger was watching made it better yet. " Come on baby, put on a show for us" I said. "You want to show him all of it?" she asked me. " Go for it lover." " I was going to babe" she moaned as she started to undo her shorts and wiggle out of them. The trucker let out a long blast on the horn as her frilly high cut lace panties came into view. : Woo Hoo " I exclaimed. "Like them?" she asked. " Oh honey, you bet" I replied. She lay back on the seat and started to rub her pussy thru the panties. I could smell her juices start to flow thru the car. She was rubbing her tits and pussy and moaning more and more. She suddenly reached into the bag on the floor, and pulled out her favorite vibrator. It is 8" long, fairly thick and looks and feels just like a real cock. " That will drive him nuts" I said. "MMMmm" she replied as she turned it on, and a hum filled the car. She started to rub her clit with the vibrator, and continued to play with her hard nipples. As she masturbated, she slowly pulled her panties down, and off her body. She was really into it now, and I knew she was oblivious to the two hard cocks and horny guys watching. She slid the vibrator lower, and as I watched, slipped the head into her wet pussy. I looked up thru the roof, and could see the trucker was able to see it slide into her as well. Pat moaned and fucked herself with it until after a few minutes I could sense she was about to have an orgasm. She let out a loud groan, and bucked her hips as she shoved the cock into her pussy as fast and deep as she could. As she came down from the orgasm, she looked over at me and smiled. "Check out your lover" I told her. She looked over and as the trucker watched, started to suck the end of the cock. "Okay, I said, I am ready for some sex now." I bet he is too." Pat reached down to my hard cock that was straining my shorts and as she grabbed me, she said, " Babe, I am ready for another long hard fuck session. Think he would take part? Well, are you sure?" I asked. " Yes, if you are okay with it? " " Honey, I love to see a strange cock stretch you out, you know that. Let's see if he is willing" With that I pulled ahead, and signaled to pull over at a roadside rest area. The trucker followed, and as we came to a stop, I got out and met him at his truck. " Oh my god, that is one hot woman you have there!" he exclaimed. " Thanks my name is Bob, and she's Pat." " I'm Tom." He replied. "Well Tom, we both like 3 way sex, you up for it?" He looked surprised, and said, " you mean you will let me screw your wife, if you can watch?" " Well, I planned to take part." I replied, " yes" " Hell, I would love to, so what do we do first" he asked. " Let's go say hi to Pat." We walked over to the car, and Pat was sitting there with her tits and pussy out in the sun. " So, did you enjoy my show as much as I did?" she asked. " You got no idea" Tom replied. Pat looked at his pants, and saw his cock pushing hard at the front. " Pull that thing out, and let's see what you have there." Pat said. Tom wasted no time pulling his cock out and Pat grinned as she saw a 7' thick hunk of man swollen just inches from her face. Leaning over she licked the drop of precum oozing from his cock. " MMmm, you taste pretty good, " she said, and looking over at me, started to suck his cock into her mouth. I stood watching as the horny broad I married, sucked a hard cock into her mouth there on the side of the road, in the sun, in broad daylight. My cock was so hard, I was sure I would blow my load without even touching it, as I watched my wife enjoy a strange cock. Tom was holding the door, as his knees went weak as pat sucked him and fondled his large full balls. He reached to her tits and started to fondle her nipples as she sucked more of him into her throat. I know that Pat loves to suck cock, and she swirls her tongue around the head as she sucks, which drives me nuts. By the look on Tom's face, I knew he wouldn't be able to hold on too long. I was right, and in no time he groaned, and I saw his balls churn, and I knew Pat was ablaut to get a "protein shake" Sure enough, in the next second I saw his cock pump, and Pat's cheeks bulge as Tom spurted into her mouth. He kept spurting, and Pat was having troubled swallowing it all, and pulled back and kept jerking his cock as he shot 3 more streams of cum onto her tits. As he finished cumming, he rubbed his cock on her cum spattered tits, and pulling back, I saw a string of cum from Pat's nipple to the tip of his still hard cock. " Oh man, did you ever cum!" Pat said. " Oh man, that was one of if not the best blowjob's I have ever had," tom groaned. " Thanks" Pat replied with a smile, "Well babe, ready?" she asked. Without another word, I slipped my cock into her mouth, and within a couple of minutes I too filled her belly with cum. " That was fun boy's, but I really need a cock in me now." Pat said. " Well, there is a town 3-4 MI down this road" Tom said, " So let's stop there and get a motel, then we both can screw you silly." " Good plan, I said, getting into the car, and starting the engine. We got too the town, and on the way I asked Pat if she wanted to do this or keep going. " Hell hun, I want that cock in my pussy, soon and often. I am in super horny mode." I checked into the motel, and Pat went to have a quick shower and wash her tits off from Tom's dry cum. It was about a ? hr later, I heard a knock, and opening the door saw Tom standing there. Come on in, and relax I said. As we closed the door, the bathroom door opened and Pat walked out naked, and looking over at us, said, well, you guys going to screw or stand there. With that she lay on the bed and spread her self open so we could see her wet, glistening pussy. I looked over at Tom, and started to get undressed. He got naked first, and went over to the bed, and knelt between Pat's legs and started to kiss her thighs and inside her knees. I am just going to sit back this one, and watch you have fun, Okay/ Tom looked and smiled, and pat reached down to his hair and pulled him to her wet pussy. He started to suck and lick her pussy, and in no time at all, Pat was moaning, squirming, and cumming! After a bit, she pulled his face up and said, okay, stop, I can't take any more. Tom reached down, and spread her pussy open more. I could see her opening throbbing and gaping open, ready to be filled. Tom knelt, and lifted her legs open more. His cock was bobbing at her pussy, and he rubbed it over her swollen lips to coat the head with her juices. Put it in me, Pat moaned, and I leaned over for a better look. I love the moment of seeing a cock pop into a pussy, and as I watched with a shove, Tom stuck the head of his cock into my wife. He pushed harder and I saw a good 4 inches slide into her wet pussy. OOHHH Pat moaned, as he pulled back and with another shove, buried his cock into Pat. She reached up and started to kiss him, as he started to pump his cock into her with a steady rhythm. OH God that feels great, keep going, harder she cried as tom started to piston his hard cock into her wet pussy. I could see her pussy lips pulling back with his cock on his way out, and saw his cock shiny with her juices. As he was pounding into her, his pelvis was slamming into her ass. Pat was grunting and moaning in tempo with the pounding she was getting. He must have pumped her for 20 min. without slowing, until he started to moan and I saw his ass clench and I knew he was shooting his cum into her. Oh god, I feel him shooting into my pussy babe, I can feel each spurt. Tom spurted 8-9 times into her, and I saw his cock frothing as he kept pumping her. Finally he slowed and stopped panting he leaned over her, and started to suck her hard nipples. I saw he was still hard, and as he sucked her, he started to pump again. Pat was in heaven1 Okay I said I want some too, pull out and roll over Pat. As she got on her knees, saw Tom's cock was still hard and swollen, with the head quite large and purple. I saw his cum ooze out of Pat's stretched pussy, and a gob of cum leaked out of her full pussy and slid down her leg. Tom pushed back into her, and as he started to pump, I moved to pat's head and slid my cock into her mouth. Like a cock at each end babe? I asked. Pat nodded as she sucked my cock all the way down her throat. We kept this going for a while, with Pat stopping sucking to cum again and again from the hard cock in her pussy. I am going to cum again, Tom moaned. Pull out and shoot on her ass and back, I said. Tom did, and I saw his cum jet out onto Pat's ass, and one spurt came over her head and onto my belly pat licked it off, and that made me start to cum as well. Pat caught some in her mouth, and the rest hit her swollen tits and face. After we all cooled down, we snuggled and dropped off for a sleep. I was awakened a while later, by the bed moving. I looked over and saw Pat staddling Tom, and feeding his cock into her pussy. I lay and watched as Pat rode him to a long satisfying orgasm. A few hours later, I woke to a mouth on my cock, and looking down, saw Pat sucking me hard, as Tom slipped into her doggy style and screwed her till we all came again. I am not sure if we slept too much, but the next morning, after Tom had a quick shower, Pat stopped him getting dressed and gave him another great blowjob before he left. He gave us his number, and if he gets over our way, we will have to do it again. I wanted to screw Pat again, but she said she was too sore from his big cock, so she gave me one of the best blowjobs ever, in appreciation of letting her have 12 orgasms, and god knows how many cums in one night. We don't always get to do it, but when we do, it usually is worth it. 4149 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment