Monday, July 22, 2013

Just a Little Party

JUST A LITTLE PARTY BY SHYBOB E - MAIL shybob9306@yahoo.com As always, please let me know what you think. This is a continuation of Clair's and mine expierience's in the world of black sex. I hope you enjoy! As you recall from our last experience, Mike was planning a little get together at his friend's house. Clair was going to invite one of her long time friend's, but she wasn't telling me who she was inviting. All of her close friend's are married with children in very solid marriages. So I was very courious who she was inviting. Mike finally got back to us that everything was set for this saturday. We were to be at his friend's Leon's house at seven sharp, because his friend couldn't wait to get at that sweet pussy of her's. He told Clair that he was looking forward to M-E-A-T-I-N-G her friend. Clair told him that her friend was looking forward to experiencing his cock as well. For the next two day's I kept begging Clair who she invited, but she told me I would just have to wait. Well saturday finally arrived. It took forever for the evening to arrive. At about six thirty there was a knock on our door. Clair asked me to get it as she was still getting ready. When I opened the door I was shocked! Their stood Clair's friend Lisa. Lisa is probably the best looking of all Clair's friend's. Lisa stand's about 5'4" tall, she has lt. brown hair that goes to about the bottom of her shoulder blades, her tits are about 34 d's, and she has a great firm round ass, and an absoultly beautiful smile. Her and her husband also go to church every Sunday. She was wearing a cream colored sheer blouse, (you could see her blue bra thru it) and skin tight blue jeans and high heels. I stood there flabergasted. Lisa finally asked "well Bob, are you going to invite me in?" I said "sure please come in." I asked her "so your who Clair invited. Of all her friend's you never came to mind. I mean I thought you would never cheat on Jim. Excuse me, but I alway's thought you and Jim had a great marriage." She replied "well thing's aren't alway's as they seem Bob. For the last several month's we've drawn farther and farther apart. Sex is basically never, and I just know he's getting it on the side. Then about a month ago, Clair told me about her and your neighbor Mike and that you watched the whole thing. I was floored! And when she told me he was black, It excited me even more! It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time to see what it's like to get fucked by a really big black cock. Clair asked me when she first told me about her first time if I wanted to try it, but I didn't have the guts until now. Your naughty wife talked me into it!" I asked her where her kid's were, and she told me that "Jim is out of town on business and I dropped the kid's off at my mother's, and I told her that I was spending the night here at your place. So I'm ready to party and get fucked!" When she said that Clair walked into the room. They both screamed and hugged each other. They were both very excited about this evening. My wife was also wearing a sheer red blouse with a black bra,with a very tight pair of jeans. As I looked closer I could see both women were showing camel toe they were wearing their jeans so tight! Clair asked us what we were talking about, and Lisa filled her in. Clair asked me if I was surprised, and Lisa assured her that I was. Lisa asked us "where's your neighbor Mike?" Clair said "why, you can't wait for that cock can you?" Lisa responded "well you did such a great job of describing your two expierence's with him, I just can't wait to feel him between my leg's!" And that's when we heard a knock at our door. Clair said "well babe your chance has just arrived." Clair went and answered the door, and there was Mike. Lisa's jaw dropped when she saw him, and the look on Mike's face showed that he approved of her as well. Clair introduced the two of them. Mike told her " I've heard alot about you." Lisa replied "and I've heard all... about you as well." Mike looked at Clair and said "gee, I wonder what you've heard. I just can't imagine." They all started to laugh. Mike said "well, we better get going, Leon said seven sharp and were running late." We arrived at Leon's house about 20 minutes later. Leon greeted us at the door wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. Leon was about 6'1" tall but not as muscular as Mike, but he had a nice build. We all shook hand's as we were introduced by Mike. He had beers already for us, and then he rudely asked me "why are you here?" Mike spoke up "hey man I said he was cool, he's not gay or anything. He just get's off watching his wife get stretched." Clair spoke up then "besides I like him watching me get fucked. It's a turn-on for me too. So where are we going to do this, I mean you do want this pussy don't you? If my husband can't watch, then you can't have it." Leon chuckeled and said "yea I want that pussy. Mike told me how tight it was. Come on, I got everything set up in the basement. I'm already getting a hard on looking at the two of you." Leon led us to the basement where he had two large matresses set up on the floor. Leon walked on to one of them and turned to us and said to me "so you like watching your wife get stretched huh. Well get a look at what I'm going to be stretching her with." He dropped his short's and there hanging between his leg's was a truly awsome cock! Still limp it hung at least 10" long and as thick as Clair's wrist! Clair just stared and said "oh my god! That is huge! Mike he's almost as big as you, and he's still limp!" Lisa was just staring with her mouth open, and finally said "my goodness Clair, are you ever going to get fucked!" Mike spoke up "I told you guy's he was bigger than me." Leon impatiently said "o.k. stop staring and get naked, all of you. I want some pussy!" To me he said "you just sit on that chair over there and watch a pro at work!" So I sat down and did just that. I watched as Clair started to remove her clothes. Leon just stood there and watched, stroking his huge cock, which was starting to grow. Clair couldn't get her clothes off fast enough. When she was finally naked, she plopped on her knee's and started sucking Leon's cock. My attention turned to Mike and Lisa. Mike was already down to his boxer's and you could tell he already had a hardon, while Lisa seemed a little shy. She couldn't take her eyes off his crotch. Mike said to her "it's alright, were all friends here. Let me help you." So mike started to unbutton her blouse and helped her take off her bra. I must say, Lisa had a nice set of tit's. You could tell she was excited, her nipples were rock hard. She sat down and removed her shoes, then stood up and took off her jeans and panties. She stood before Mike completely naked now. She said to him "ok, now let's see what i've been hearing about." She slid Mike's boxers down and his cock hit her in the face. She shrieked and said "holy fuck!! Clair you were right, I am going to get fucked!" Clair replied "after Mike fuck's you, I don't think you'll care if you and your husband ever have sex again." Lisa said "after this cock, I doubt I could feel my husband!" Lisa then got on her knee's and started to suck and stroke Mike's cock. My attention turned back to Clair and Leon. Leon said to me "your wife sure does know how to suck cock. I can't remember when I've been so hard!" Clair looked at me smiling stroking Leon's cock with both hand's. She said to me "would you look at the size of this cock!! I can't wait to feel it inside me!!" She then looked up at Leon and said "I know you've measured it, so tell me how big is it." Leon replied 14" and as you can see as thick or thicker than a beer can. So you ready for me to fuck you with it?" Clair replied "i'm not wet enough yet." Leon said to me "you... get over here and eat this pussy and get it real wet for my cock!! This woman want's to get fucked!" I sat there wondering how my petite wife was going to fit all that cock into her. But I wondered that about Mike too, and she took every inch of him. So there I sat, watching as Leon positioned himself between my wife's legs. Clair looked up at me smiling, and mouthed the word WOW. Leon was rubbing the head of his cock on her pussy. He said to Clair "you want this cock?" Clair replied "oh yea!" Leon said to her "well then grab it and guid me in." Clair did just that. She grabbed his cock with both hand's, and when she had him positioned she said to him "ok...push." Leon started to push forward and he got about 4 inches in on the first thrust! Clair let out a "oh fuck!!!" She said to Leon "easy tiger, we got all night. No need to trying to get it all in at once." Leon replied "ok baby I'll take it easy on you." So Leon took slow deliberate strokes. Every time he thrusted a little more sunk in and Clair moaned. I looked at Lisa and Mike and they were watching the action to. Mike said to Lisa "does that look good?" She replied "it looks amazing!" Mike said "are you ready to fuck?" Lisa said "I guess now is as good as time as ever." So Lisa laid on her back, rubbing her pussy. Mike asked her if she wanted him to wear a condom? Lisa replied "not a chance. I want skin to skin. I want to feel your cum inside me too." Mike got between her legs, she grabbed his cock and started stroking it and said "be gentle. But I do want it all," Mike positioned himself and started to push. Lisa let out a low groan.... as Mike slowly worked his cock into her. I turned back to my wife and Leon. He had a little mor than half of his cock into her. Clair was encouraging him, saying "that's it baby, fuck my pussy. Keep working it nice and easy. I can't belive I've taken this much!" They all fucked like this for about 15 min. Then Mike announced "hey guy's I've hit bottom over here. Clair, it didn't take long for your frind to take it all." Clair asked Lisa "so what do you think? How does it feel to finally have your pussy stretched?" Lisa replied "I'm finally feeing what my pussy has been missing all these years! Why did I wait so long!" Lisa was now slowly raising her pelvis up to meet Mike's slow deliberate thrusts when she yelled "come-on! Harder! Fuck me harder!!" Mike started to really hammer her. He was fucking her so hard, I thought he was going to fuck her right thru the matress and basement floor. The basement was fiiled with the sound of their bodies slapping. Lisa was screaming "oh fuck,oh fuck,oh fuck!!!!" Ilooked down at Clair and Leon. Clair said "pull out, I'm going to ride your monster." So Leon laid on his back and Clair squatted and grabbed his cock and started to guide him in. When she had a little more than half of him in, she then positioned herself on her knees and started working his cock up and down pushing harder and harder to get him all inside, all the while shrieking. After about 10 min she finally had all 14 inches inside her tiny little body! I said to her "sweetheart, you were determined wern't you?" Clair replied as she just sat their with all of Leon's cock buried deep in her pussy "word's cannot describe what my pussy is feeling right now! I am so proud of myself for taking all of this huge cock!" Leon spoke-up "I'm impressed too. Only five other women has taken all of me." Clair just sat on Leon's cock so her pussy could adjust to the new depth. Lisa and Mike had since changed positions fucking doggie style now. Mike was fucking her hard. Lisa was yelling at him to fuck her harder! Clair was telling her friend "that's it baby take all that cock!" Mike kept pounding, and then yelled "here it comes!!" He slammed his cock home and started filling Lisa's pussy with his cum. He kept his cock buried inside LIsa for a few min. Clair then started to ride Leon. What an incredible site! Whatching my wife ride that huge 14 inch cock! Up and down, grinding. Clair was in extasy with her head arched back as she rode that cock! Lisa was now encouraging her. After several min. Leon wanted to change positions. What a site Leon's cock was! As he got into position, his cock twitched and bobbed in front of him like a small child's leg! Lisa grabbed his cock and sucked the head a little and said to Leon "fuck her hard!" Leon then put the head of his cock into Clair and thrusted forward filling my wife's pussy with his monster! He was pounding Clair, sinking his entire length into her! Clair was screaming and yelling in pain and pleasure! Lisa was smacking Clair's ass yelling at her "take it,take it!!" After a little while Leon then announced he was cumming and started to fill my wife's pussy with a huge load. He pulled out and his cock just swung there before him like an angry beast. Lisa grabbed his cock and started to suck their love juices off his cock. She was stroking his cock and asked Leon "do you think you can get it back up for me now?" Leon replied "give it about a half hour baby, and I'll fuck you like I just fucked her." Clair was absoultly spent. Panting she said "what a cock!! FUCK!!" She said to Lisa "yes girlfriend, you are fucking that cock before we leave here tonight! His cock is the ultimate pussy stretcher!" So we all sat there for about 45 min. laughing and having a good time. Lisa was stroking Leon's cock the whole time. Clair had since used the shower and was sitting on the couch snuggling with me. Clair said to Lisa "I think Leon is ready for round two." Sure enough there stood Leon's cock at full mast. Leon said to Lisa "you ready bitch?" Without saying a word, Lisa layed on her back and spread her leg's and said "this pussy look ready to you?" Lisa's pussy was still red and swollen from the fucking Mike gave her. Leon said "yea it looks ready." Lisa grabbed Leon's cock and guided to her pussy, when it was in position Leon started to push into her. Lisa let out a gasp and an "oh fuck!!!!" Clair in the meantime started playing with mine and Mike's cock (Mike was now sitting on the couch on the other side of Clair) as we watched the show. Leon kept it up for 20 min. or so, and it seemed he hit bottom. Lisa asked "do we have any lube?" Leon pulled out and went behind the bar and came back with lube and started to coat his entire length. Lisa then put some on her pussy. This seemed to work, because when they resumed fucking, Leon was sinking deeper and deeper. It took about another 20 min. for him to bury his cock to his balls. Then he picked up the pace and started to fuck Lisa for all he was worth! Lisa was obviously having the fuck of her life, yelling at Leon to fuck her with his huge cock! About 5 min. later Leon blew his load inside her. He collapsed on top of Lisa and they hugged for a little while. Leon finally pulled out and gave Mike a high five and thanked Mike for the new pussy. Clair asked Lisa "so do you feel fucked?" Lisa replied "that was the best two fuck's I've ever had. Thank's for talking me into doing this Clair, I will never forget this evening." Lisa then got up to use the shower with Leon and Mike, where she took Mike's cock again. When she was finally dressed she said "I think I'm going to have trouble walking for a week!" We all thanked Leon for his hospitality, and Leon said to the girl's "I'm having a party in a couple week's. I want you two to be here." He then looked at me and said "even you can come." We left and on the ride home we talked abot the evening. Lisa was still on cloud nine and out of the blue said "guy's I have to tell you something. I'm not on the pill." We were all floored! Clair asked her "what about Jim? If your pregnant, how are you going to explain it?" Lisa told us how for month's she's been hacking his computer and found alot of evidence that he's been stealing from his company. She said this was her ace in the hole when it was time for divorce. We all laughed and wished her luck. Lisa thanked us for a great experience and said she couldn't wait for Leon's party. She said "I hope my pussy heal's in time." Then she left. Mike said good-night and Clair and I went to our apartment. We talked and she told me all about Leon's cock and how good it felt. She also said how much she loved me and thanked me for all these new experience's. EPILOGE Since that evening we did go to Leon's party. I was the only white guy there. Beside's my wife and Lisa there were about seven other white women and about ten black men including Mike and Leon. One of the women was my bosses daughter. If he only new what his little 19 year old girl was up to. Weeks later Lisa called Clair and told her she was pregnant. She knew for sure it was Mike or Leon's. She confronted Jim her husband with the news and who might be the father and also all the evidence she had against him. She told Clair that their working on a settlement. 7380 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment