Sunday, July 28, 2013

Yellow Rabbit

Yellow Rabbit Written by The Tongue Copyright 2003. All rights reserved. I couldn't believe the day had finally come. All my planning was finally about to pay off. I was sitting in an overstuffed leather armchair, in a nicely appointed "doctor's" office. My wife and the "doctor" were sitting a few feet away making small talk. I use quotes around the word "doctor" because I don't think this guy is actually an md, or even a phd. This "doctor" is a hypnotherapist. Everyone calls him "doctor" and he dresses and acts like one, but I'm sure you wouldn't want this guy to operate on you. I would guess this guy's office is so nice due to the pile he's made putting "stop smoking" and "eat less" suggestions into the minds of hundreds of people who can't seem to tackle those problems on their own. There are before/after pictures on the walls of the lobby and pictures of a lot of other assorted smiling folks who, I suppose, have had their lives changed for the better by Dr. Jones. Anyway, we got here because I had seen this guy, let's call him "Dr. Jones", a few times to give me more motivation to work out and exercise and it had worked. I was working out at least once a day and couldn't get enough of it. My wife had noticed the sudden change in me, which was all according to my plan, and she had gotten interested herself. She said she would only go, however, if I went to the appointment with her. So the day had arrived and Dr. Jones is about to do his hypno thing and I'm at the appointment like the devoted husband. Let me describe my wife. My wife's name is "Joy." Joy is absolutely beautiful. Long, straight blonde hair, beautiful face, gorgeous green eyes, 32 C breasts, which, on her little frame, look huge, and long, gorgeous, tone legs. She is just a knockout. She turns heads wherever we go. The problem is that she has always been a little on the dull side in bed and I am, of course, about as perverted as they come. So, my wife is sitting on a nice leather couch, facing Dr. Jones and I am sitting behind Dr. Jones and to his right. My wife is wearing a tight, black skirt which stops just above the knee and buttons all the way up the front. At this moment it was buttoned shut to about 6 inches from the bottom of the skirt, resulting in the skirt falling open nicely to display her beautiful legs, which are now modestly crossed in front of Dr. Jones. On the top, Joy is wearing a tight red knit top that is cut low enough to display just a tiny bit of cleavage. She is also wearing some sexy black high-heels, which probably have about a 4 or 5 inch heel. In general, a fairly modest outfit but tight enough in all the right places to display the curves of her beautiful body. Dr. Jones is now holding up the object that I had seen in my sessions with him and asking Joy to concentrate on it. Then he started talking to her in that monotone voice and asking her to relax and breathe and all that stuff. A few minutes later that Dr. Jones turned to me and said "Ok, Tom, she's under. Are you sure you want to do this?" I replied, "Hell yes, I'm sure. Here's the cash." I handed Dr. Jones and envelope with $5,000 in it. He turned back to Joy and started giving her suggestions. I couldn't make out what he was saying, due to his voice being so soft and low, but I heard the word "control" a couple of times and "sex" and "power." A few minutes later, Dr. Jones turned to me and said he was done. My wife still sat on the couch with her eyes closed as Dr. Jones rolled his chair away from her and toward me. He said in a whisper "Tom, the control phrase is yellow rabbit. You will say yellow rabbit whenever you want to place Joy under your control." I nodded my head in understanding. He turned back to Joy and gave her the suggestions that she thought she was getting (e.g., working out, happy, eating better, etc.). He then took her through the waking up process and a couple of minutes later it was all over. When she woke up she seemed totally unchanged and I was, of course, a bit skeptical about what just happened. I hate to be taken advantage of and I was going to need some convincing that I just didn't pay an extra $5,000 for absolutely nothing. After she woke up, I walked over and sat by her and asked her if she felt alright and if she felt any different. She said she felt great and nothing felt different yet. She said she felt like going for a run though. We all laughed. Dr. Jones said that she might have to come back in again in a few months to reinforce the suggestions, but we'll see how these work for awhile. Dr. Jones then looked at Joy and said "yellow rabbit." Joy's head and body immediately slumped forward into sleep. Dr. Jones then said to me, with a smile, "I thought you might need a little demonstration." He then told me that after I use the control phrase, Joy will be totally under my control and I can give her any kind of suggestion that I want. He said I should just use common sense. He also described to me how to wake her up without her remembering that she was ever under. "So, are you ready to see a demonstration," Dr. Jones said. I said "Sure. Let's do it." He nodded and turned to Joy and said "Joy, I'm about to wake you up. When you wake up you will immediately begin to masturbate right in front of your husband and me. You will not care that we are watching. In fact, you will enjoy the fact that we are watching you. You will be aroused like you never have been before in your life and you will masturbate until you have an orgasm. After your orgasm has subsided, you will then fall immediately back into a deep sleep." Dr. Jones then proceeded to wake up Joy. As soon as she was awake, she looked around at us and started breathing heavily. Her tits were rising and falling in her tight, little top. Her face became flushed and she bit her lip in between panting breaths. Joy then fell back against the back of the couch, uncrossed her beautiful legs, spread them as wide as she could in her skirt, and reached down between them with her hand. I looked at Dr. Jones and noticed that he looked like he was very much enjoying this spectacle. I wasn't sure I was. I wanted to control Joy for myself and not for some quack hypnotist. This is not what I had in mind at all! My control over Joy was supposed to happen in the privacy of our marital bedroom and not here. Not in front of another man! I looked away from Dr. Jones and saw that Joy had pulled her skirt up enough to gain entry into her little, lacey, black panties. I wanted to stop her. To stop him from looking at her, but I just couldn't move. I was powerless to stop this. She looked so amazing. My heart was trying to beat through my chest and I noticed that my cock was starting to stiffen as well. Joy had quickly unbuttoned the front of her skirt to gain entry to her panties, but apparently it was still too tight to gain good access. Dr. Jones must have noticed this as well, because he stood up from his chair, walked over to Joy and unbuttoned her skirt all the way to the top. I couldn't believe he just did that. I can't believe I just allowed another man to undress my wife right in front of me! Joy didn't even look up at him. She just seized the opportunity to spread her legs as wide as she could. She reached into her panties and worked her clit furiously. Dr. Jones sat on the couch right next to her. I was still powerless to move. He then reached toward her panties and grabbed them, pulling them to the side. He and I could now watch her little fingers furiously work her clit. She was moaning and panting and arching her back to gain better access to her pussy, which was now glistening with her feminine juices. Joy was now laying horizontally on the couch with both feet on the couch pulled up close to her ass. Her legs were bent at the knee and spread widely. She hadn't bothered to take her high heels off. Dr. Jones continued to hold her panties to one side and watched intently as my wife played with her pussy. I still couldn't believe I was allowing all this to happen. Dr. Jones took his other hand, licked his index and middle finger, reached toward my wife's pussy and began to finger fuck her with two fingers. She didn't miss a stroke on her clit. She just moved her body slightly forward to impale herself further on his fingers. He was finger fucking her deeply, with purposeful strokes. The shock of this whole experience had completely immobilized me. I looked back and forth at Dr. Jones' intent face and Joy's beautiful body gyrating up and down right next to him, as she desperately tried to cum, and I couldn't move from my chair. Dr. Jones stopped finger fucking Joy to reach under her unbuttoned skirt with both hands and pulled at the waistband of her panties. Joy raised her ass off the couch and closed her legs, and a split second later, Joy's panties were off and tossed on the floor. Now she had free access to her pussy and the relief and pleasure on her face were immediately apparent. She didn't want anything between her hand and her pussy. Dr. Jones then unzipped his pants and released his cock. It looked very hard and stood straight up in the air. He began to stroke himself with one hand and finger fuck my wife with the other. Just then Joy's moaning and panting became more intense and I knew she was about to cum. It hit her like a tidal wave. Her beautiful, little body shook as her orgasm poured over her. She continued to gyrate for a few seconds longer and then she exhaled deeply and passed out on the couch with her legs still splayed widely open and the points of the heels of her shoes still digging into the couch. Dr. Jones continued to stroke himself while he took in every inch of my wife's body. I could not believe what had just happened. It was the most erotic and intense thing I'd ever witnessed. Dr. Jones then whispered a few things to Joy that I couldn't make out. Joy opened her eyes and began to sit up. I thought he had awakened her from her control trance until I realized that she was moving toward him and got into a straddling position over his lap. In one graceful movement that I will never forget, she grabbed the middle of Dr. Jones' cock with her hand and began to lower herself toward it. This had gone quite far enough! I began to get out of my chair when I realized that I couldn't move! It was like an invisible force was holding me, suspending me to my chair! I could have crawled all over the chair but I could never have left it. I could even move the chair closer to them but I couldn't leave it. I realized that Dr. Jones had somehow managed to hypnotize me as well and that my wife wasn't the only person being controlled. Joy lowered herself onto his cock about an inch at a time. It was maybe an inch longer than my cock but much wider; so, I suppose she was having a little trouble getting used to it. With her little hands on his shoulders, she took a couple more inches and then came back up and I could see her juices glistening on his cock. She lowered again and took more. She rose up again and lowered again a few more times and then down once more almost to his balls. I began to notice that my cock was getting very hard watching this and that for some reason I wanted her to get all of his cock inside her. I was silently willing her to take more. To take it all. Up once more Joy went and then she impaled herself fully on Dr. Jones' cock. She then began to pick up the pace. She was riding his cock now. My sweet little wife was fucking another man right in front of me! I could hear their flesh slapping together. I slid my chair closer and could smell the aroma of their bodies mixing. Joy moaned and panted and fucked him. It was obvious that all she was thinking about, that all she cared about, was fucking this man's cock. I managed to reach down and pick up Joy's panties off the floor. They were saturated with her wetness. As I watched her impale herself over and over on Dr. Jones' cock, I brought Joy's panties to my nose and took in her wonderful, feminine aroma. They fucked in this position for a few minutes longer until he moved Joy onto her back, spread her beautiful legs around him and began to pound at her little pussy mercilessly. Joy was moaning loudly, "Ohhhhh?ohhhhh.. ohhhhhhh," as he fucked her for what seemed like forever. As I watched them, I became fixated on her beautiful, spread legs in the air, on each side of his pistoning ass, her high heels pointing skyward and bouncing which each one of his powerful thrusts into her, and the sparkle of her wedding ring as she clutched his ass with her hands, pulling him into her as hard as she could. He then sped up his pace for a few seconds and grunted loudly. He straightened his back to push his cock all the way in Joy and appeared to shoot his cum deep into her pussy. He then starting slowly moving his tightly clenched ass in small circles seeming to squeeze out every last drop of his cum into my wife. He then sat up and ordered her to clean off his cock with her mouth, which she immediately began doing. As my wife was licking, sucking and slurping on his softening cock, Dr. Jones said to me "Did you enjoy watching that, Tom? I don't really have to ask; I know you enjoyed it. Your wife is a very hot, little fuck. I'm sure you're going to enjoy this power over her that I've given you. I knew you wouldn't mind me taking her for a little test drive. Also, I know you won't say a word about it to anyone. Will you, Tom?" I shook my head without even realizing it. He continued, "Ok, you can get out of the chair now. Put the little slut's panties back on her before I wake her." I got out of the chair and put my wife's panties on her as she continued to clean Dr. Jones' cock. I buttoned her skirt and cleaned her up as best I could. Dr. Jones then woke her and told us our session was over, but that we should come back in a month for reinforcement. Joy said "Ok, sounds good." I only managed a nod. As I followed my beautiful, and now freshly fucked wife, out the door, I saw Dr. Jones out of the corner of my eye donning a huge, victorious smile. [to be continued] 4799 1.43/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment