Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Special Delivery

SPECIAL DELIVERY by golfman My wife Kristyn and I have been happily married for 20 years and we dated a few years before that. Prior to our dating I had been with numerous other girls all throughout high school, while I was the only guy she had ever slept with. First, let me describe her. She is about 5??? 6 with beautiful blue eyes and a full figure. She has the most amazing breasts I???ve ever seen. They are natural DD???s with very large nipples and areolas. She has a body that is built for fucking. Over the years we have fantasized about her having sex with a black guy. I don???t know what it is that turns me on so much, but it does. I guess it???s the taboo part or just the contrast in skin color. We have often talked about acting out our fantasy, but in the end she has always chickened out. That is until last month. We have a water delivery guy named Marvin who comes around once a month to our house to bring bottled water. He is about 6 feet tall and muscular with dark skin. Sometimes Kristyn is at home when he brings the water and she says that he sometimes flirts with her. One time in particular she told me she came to the door without a bra on and was wearing a loose v-neck shirt. She dropped her receipt and bent over to pick it up and noticed that Marvin was staring down at her. She said he must have gotten a real eye full because she noticed a huge bulge in his pants. This also turned her on and after he left she masturbated thinking about him and had an incredible orgasm. After she told me about it I told her that she should take it a step further next time and see what happens. About a month later she called me to say that it was Marvin???s delivery day and she needed to pay him. I was out of town on business and I told her that I had left her some cash in a drawer in our bedroom. We were out of checks so I told her just to pay him cash. She said ok and we hung up. About an hour later Marvin arrived and gave her the bill at the door. It was for $120 and she told him to come in and she would get it. She left him in the foyer and walked back to our room to get the money. She panicked when she looked in the drawer and found only $60 and some change. She immediately called me and asked me what to do and I told her to try to work something out with him. She said she would and that she would call me right back. She then went back to him and told him about her dilemma. He said he really needed the money and she told him she would look again to see if there might possibly be more in another drawer. She went back into the bedroom and began frantically looking through the drawers when suddenly she heard a deep voice behind her say, ???Do you need some help???? She spun around and saw that Marvin was standing at the bedroom door and he started walking toward her. ???Maybe we can work something out???, he said. Kristyn said, ???Let me call my husband first.??? She then called me and told me what was going on. I immediately got an erection at the thought of the two of them alone in our bedroom. I told her to go to our computer and turn on the webcam and then do whatever he wanted. She turned it on and I got out my laptop and tied into our home computer. It took me a few minutes but when it came up I had a perfect view of what was going on. Kristyn and Marvin were sitting on the bed just talking at first. I couldn???t hear them very well, but their body language said it all. After a few minutes of talking, Marvin started kissing her neck, which is something that she loves. He then worked his way down and started caressing and kissing her breasts through her clothing. I could tell that she was getting excited and she started to rub his leg. He then told her to take her clothes off and lay on the bed. As she removed her clothes, he did the same. She was just pulling her panties down when he removed his boxers and out sprang the biggest, blackest cock I???ve ever seen. It had to be at least 11 inches long and as big around as my wrist. When Kristyn saw it she first looked scared, but that look quickly changed to hunger as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She started off slowly by just running her tongue up and down his shaft and then running it around the head. She finally worked up the courage to try to fit it in her mouth. At first she could barely get her mouth around it, but she quickly got used to it and before long her head was bobbing up and down while she stroked it with her hand. I watched Marvin???s face and could tell he was about to come. Normally Kristyn doesn???t like the taste of my come, so I was worried it would turn her off if he came in her mouth. Boy was I wrong! Marvin grabbed the back of her head as he exploded in her mouth. She tried to swallow all of it, but it was just too much. As she pulled it out of her mouth, he shot another couple of squirts on her tits. She then proceeded to wipe them off and shocked me when she actually licked it off her fingers. Marvin then proceeded to push her gently onto the bed and bury his face in her shaven pussy. I watched as she raised her hips up to meet his tongue and grab the back of his head to push it harder. She screamed out in ecstacy when the first of several orgasms rocked her body. After about the fifth one she grabbed his head and turned it up toward her. ???Fuck me now!??? I heard her say. He then climbed up until he was on top of her and she reached down and guided his enormous cock head in between her pussy lips. I watched in amazement as her pussy slowly stretched around it and she took the first 3 or 4 inches in. She screamed out as another orgasm crashed through her body. Marvin slowly started to ease further into her with each thrust until he had the full 11 inches in her. I couldn???t believe what I was seeing as I watched that monster going all the way in and his orange sized balls slapping against her ass. I watched as he really got into a rhythm and was squeezing her ass as he pumped harder and faster. I watched for about 30 minutes as this black stud fucked my beautiful wife in every position possible. I was wondering how long he could possibly last when I heard him tell her he was going to come. She then wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock in as deep as it would go as he emptied his seed deep in her pussy. Afterwards he just collapsed on her and laid there until his cock became soft and slid out of her. Within seconds I could see his come oozing out of her as she lay there trying to recover from the intense fucking she had just received. After a few minutes she got up and turned off the computer and I lost my picture. I waited about 10 minutes and called her. She said she was worried that I would leave her because she had cheated on me. I told her that I wasn???t cheating if I knew she was doing it and was ok with it. I told her I loved her more than ever and I would be home later. That night we had the most intense sex we have ever had. All I could think about was what I had seen and how much I wanted to see it in person next time. This weekend we are going to a swingers club, and hopefully she will have not just one, but several black cocks at once. I???ll keep you posted. 14237 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment