Saturday, July 27, 2013

Return from Vacation

Return from Vacation by Robb My wife, Ann, and I returned from a vacation which has changed our life forever. Some of you have read my earlier story which discussed our experiences at a tropical resort where we found new meaning to our relationship. As a reminder - Ann and I had been having problems and the vacation was to cure our ills. We had drifted apart prior to our trip. We were carried away by the glorious sunsets, beaches and climate. We enjoyed the seclusion of our apartment making love outside every day on a deck by a pool. We began to have fun again. One day I went for a long walk, Ann was seduced by a young man and then his friends joined him for an afternoon of sex with my wife. They had been watching us through the fence all week. I came home later that day to my wife whose awakened sexual appetite was incredible and we had the best sex of our lives. It was then she announced that she loved me but needed more sex than with just me and told me if I agreed I would be treated to sexual thrills until then unimaginable. Of course, I agreed. Now on with the story. We returned from vacation. For maybe a week our life was incredible. Ann and I both work and we would come home and if the kids weren't home we would make love anywhere and everywhere in the house. We acted like newlyweds. For about a week. And then old habits slowly took charge. And we began to argue again. Ann had not followed through with her plan on fucking other men. And I began to wonder if our vacation had been a dream. All the challenges of every day life: like the car won't start, children and school, children and rides, paying bills, toilet stops working; I'm sure you understand and soon it was if the vacation never happened. Until last week. Here is what happened. Ann is the office manager for a bookstore/cafe. She decided to stay and work at home last Wednesday. When I got to work, I realized I had left some documents on my desk. I thought it might be a nice opportunity to make up with Ann so I drove home without calling. When I got there I saw Joan who lives down the street and is a an acquaintance of ours, entering the house. I don't know why I did this, but I parked on the street and quietly entered the house through the porch side door. I took up a vantage point in the pantry where they could not see me. Apparently Joan saw Ann's car and stopped by to cry on her shoulder. She was upset about her ex-husband. Lately, he had not made alimony payments and Joan was having problems with making ends meet. They chatted over coffee and bagels. They began talking about relationships and Ann told Joan about how we had not been getting along recently and how concerned she was. And then she told Joan about what happened on vacation. Joan was amazed by Ann's adventure that day with the three young men. Joan was squirming in her seat, almost uncomfortable, almost as if aroused by listening to Ann's adventure. I felt similar hearing Ann tell someone else about how she got so turned on by the first guy rubbing oil all over her body and how later she had all three holes filled at one time. (Some descriptions are in order. My wife, Ann is in her 40's and has kept her good looks. She has a few extra pounds but her breasts are remarkable 38 D's with very little sag and she has long auburn hair. Joan is slender, short blonde hair, almost boyish figure. She dresses very sexy and I have always given her a second look wondering about what she might look like under her clothes). Joan began to ask Ann more questions about the sex. She confessed to Ann that she had not had any sex since her ex left with a younger woman a year and a half ago. She also confessed that she had been only with one other guy before her ex and that her experience was quite limited. Joan was amazed that Ann had taken three men at once. Joan then asked Ann why she had not fucked any men since the return from the vacation. I wondered what Ann's response would be. Before Ann could answer the doorbell rang. Ann told Joan that she had made an appointment with a landscaping firm for a free consultation. Ann brought the young man into the living room and introduced him to Joan. He looked like a body builder, middle 20's, tall with a short beard and talked with a slight southern drawl. Joan (already aroused from the previous conversation) began to flirt with Tom. Since Joan had just popped over for a 'girl' talk and not expecting any company, she was wearing shorts and a T shirt without a bra and her nipples soon began poking through the shirt. I saw Tom staring at Joan's tits. Tom talked about his company for a few minutes and about their service. Joan kept asking vague leading questions like "Is satisfaction guaranteed? Or "Do you like working with your hands?" "Do you make house calls?" Tom was a little flustered by Joan's questions. He then went to the back yard to take measurements and prepare a proposal. After Tom left, Joan was blushing and told Ann she was really hot for Tom but didn't know how to initiate something. Joan blushed again and admitted that her panties were already wet from watching Tom and fantasizing about his cock. Ann replied that she wanted to see just how wet her panties were. Joan looked at Ann and hesitated. Ann asked if Joan was really interested in Tom and wondered if she would let this golden opportunity pass by. Joan began to walk to the bathroom, when Ann touched her arm and pointed her towards the living room. Joan hesitated again, and Ann gave Joan a little more forceful(yet playful)shove. Joan was now standing in the living room. Tom was still in the back yard. They could see Tom walking around with a tape measure and taking notes. And if Tom were to look he could see them. Ann looked at Tom and then at Joan and told her to take off her shorts. Joan slowly took them off. Ann then told Joan to take her shirt off as well. Joan lifted the shirt above her head freeing her breasts. They were beautiful with large dark nipples. I could see the stain on Joan's sheer white panties. Ann then told Joan to close her eyes and to rub herself and imagine the fingers were Tom's. Joan again hesitated, but slowly lifted her right hand to her left breast and began squeezing the white flesh. Soon both of her nipples were rock hard. She brought her left hand up as well and was stroking both tits and pinching her nipples. Both ladies were standing in the middle of the room. Ann was watching Joan masturbate and was delighted and definitely getting aroused. Joan had dropped one of her hands to her pussy and was rubbing her clitoris. And she was making little moaning sounds. This continued for a few minutes. I was in heaven watching Joan playing with herself. I began stroking my dick and licking my lips in anticipation. I was not the only one watching Joan. Tom had stopped work and was staring at Joan through the window. He was also stroking his dick through his pants and obviously by the bulge in his pants was pretty turned on. Ann invited him in "for a treat". He jumped up the stairs and bounded into the living room. Ann followed and when they arrived, Joan had removed her panties, lay down on the rug on her back with her legs spread wide, one hand thrusting inside her pussy and the other furiously rubbing her clit. Her nipples stood straight up off her chest. Tom took one look and dove head first into Joan's pussy. As soon as his tongue hit her pussy, she climaxed and screamed in ecstasy. Not satisfied Tom kept sucking on Joan wanting to coax another climax; and it wasn't long before he had his wish as Joan screamed again. Ann was sitting on the sofa, stroking herself contentedly watching the action. Her skirt was bunched up around her waist and her shirt was completely unbuttoned. Tom flipped Joan over onto her belly and pulling down his pants and underpants in one swift motion pulled out his cock. He buried it up to his balls in her pussy in one motion. He tore off his shirt and was naked except for his socks. He lay there savoring the sensations of Joan's delights and then started to pump her fast slamming into her with all of his might. Joan raised up on all fours and began to slam back at him. The sweat was flying off them both and they were both moaning and yelling how good it was. Joan begged him to cum inside her and soon he did with a massive thrust. He slowly pulled out and his cum dripped down Joan's pussy coating her thighs. Joan fell to the rug as Tom pulled out. Ann was ready for some action but Tom appeared finished for the moment. Ann stood up and pulled her shirt completely off. One tit was pulled out of her bra and her thong panties were dripping wet. Ann looked at him and asked if he had any friends who could come over. You must realize, as she is asking him this, her hands are busy, rubbing all over herself. I was a little worried about what she said, but figured to wait and see what would happen. Tom looked at Ann and realized she was serious and scrambled to his feet to the phone. He came back with a grin on his face. Ann told him she was going to wipe that grin off his face and she gently pushed him back on the rug and began to suck on his soft penis. She licked one way up and then back down his shaft while cupping his balls in her hands, and then she swallowed his penis. Tom's dick soon was rock hard once again. And Ann mounted Tom raising her wet bottom over his penis and impaled her pussy with his joy stick. Ann loves that position. With her breasts flying, she bounces up and down rubbing her clit for maximum pleasure. (I should know as this is my favorite position with Ann). Joan was watching them intently as Ann was riding Tom. Ann unsnapped her bra and Tom's hands were squeezing Ann's tits and he would pull one down to his mouth and suck on it. After about ten minutes Tom exploded inside Ann and she lay down on his chest, satisfied. It was then I realized I had just seen my wife fuck another man for the first time. I felt a strange mixture of jealousy, arousal, rage and proud of my wife. What amazed me was how sexy Ann looked when she was fucking another man. Ann lifted off Tom and lay down next to him. Joan moved onto his other side and both ladies began stroking Toms chest, legs, arms. I was thinking about how to share some of that pussy that Tom had just sampled when the doorbell rang. In all the passion, everyone had forgotten about Tom's phone call asking for volunteers. Tom looked up as if in a dream and said this should be George and Sam. Ann, completely naked, got up and went to the door. It was indeed his two friends. I would have loved to seen their faces when she opened the door. When they entered the living room, George and Sam both began to disrobe immediately. George was black and big maybe 6'8" 260 pounds and built like a football player. Sam was about Tom's size. Sam walked over to Ann and began to suck her nipples and roughly squeezed her breasts and her ass. George thanked Tom and pulled Joan's legs apart. He dipped his finger in her pussy and noted how wet she was. He told Joan he loved blonde pussy. George was stroking his dick and it kept getting bigger. Just as Joan's eyes kept getting bigger. His cock was about 12" long and thick. Joan began to back away from that monster cock. Tom got behind her and held her arms so she couldn't go anywhere and George started to rub his cock over her clit. Joan soon was writhing in delight as George was patiently getting her ready for his invasion. Joan was crying for his dick and George teased her pushing it part of the way in and then out and rubbing her clit once more. It was amazing watching this chocolate brown cock open up Joan's pink lips. The color contrast was breathtaking, as was the size of his dick easing into her pussy, stretching her lips wide. Meanwhile, Ann was on her hands and knees also watching this action as Sam entered her from behind. He was slamming into her at a furious pace. George had his dick all the way inside Joan and began to lunge in and out of her pussy. Tom was pinching Joan's tits from behind her as she leaned on him for support. Sam pulled out of Ann and lubricating his hand with her juices thrust his hand into her anus opening her tight behind. She cried out in pain and pleasure. Sam pushed his dick into her brown hole as his fingers slipped out and soon was thrusting hard in her rear. His hands found her clit and rubbed hard as he continued to pound her. George pulled out of Joan and his cum shot like a rocket over her pussy, over her belly and hit her face and tits. I could not believe what I was seeing. I was stroking myself pretty fast. Part of me wanted to jump out and join in the fun but I knew I couldn't. I was now watching my wife with a cock up her ass. Joan climbed over George and licked his cock. She was on her hands and knees with her ass waving in the air. It was an invitation Tom couldn't refuse and as he was hard again, he thrust into her pussy as she sucked George's cock hard again. Joan was also watching Ann taking Sam in her ass and noticing how much Ann was enjoying it. Joan turned to Tom and begged him to do her ass. Soon, Tom's dick was stuffed inside her ass and he was pumping her hard. Sam pulled out and shot his load over Ann, and as he pulled out she turned to catch his sperm all over her face and tits and then to my shock she began to lick his dick clean. Soon, Ann had Sam hard again and licked him to another cum, shooting again over her face and tits. George and Tom, who were watching Ann as well as myself, both came within minutes blasting Joan from both ends. Ann looked over at George who was on his back and crawled over to him asking if he had saved any for her. George was shaking his head no, as Ann began rubbing her tits over his cock. I mean she was really stroking his cock with her nipples and surrounding his flesh with her breasts. No man could have that take place and not get a hard cock. Sure enough, George's cock began to swell, lengthening and increasing its girth. Ann was really a wild woman now, seeing that her actions taking effect, sucking his cock and squeezing her tits all over him. Joan was holding Sam and Tom's dicks in each hand lightly stroking them as all three watched Ann teasing George. George rolled Ann over onto her back and lifted her legs above his shoulders, with his cock poised at her pussy. Ann begged him to stuff her pussy with his cock, still he held back. His dick was less than an inch away; the tension was incredible. He lifted her legs higher adjusting her pussy. Ann was screaming for him to give it to her. And then suddenly George's cock was engulfed by her pussy and with one stroke sunk all the way in. It was the most amazing event I have seen. One second his cock is there and the next it is inside of her. Ann was screaming in delight as George began to move his hips and push even deeper inside her. Joan was alternating sucking on the two cocks and Sam had his fingers up her pussy. George was thrusting into Ann as if possessed. It wasn't long before he came inside of her. And, as if on cue as George came, so did Sam and Tom shooting all over Joan's face. Joan was licking everywhere at once trying not to spill any cum. Slowly everyone untangled and the men thanked the ladies. Tom asked Ann if she still wanted the free estimate. Ann smiled and invited him back for one day next week, and turned to George and Sam and invited them as well. Joan and Ann kissed the men goodbye, and each of the guys squeezed the girls' naked flesh with a goodbye grope. George's fingers found Ann's pussy and Sam nibbled on Joan's tits. The men left saying they wished they could stay but they had to get back to work. Tom kissed Ann's nipples and said he was looking forward to his follow-up visits. I have to admit I was looking forward to seeing a repeat performance. After they left, both Joan and Ann were still naked. They truly had a satisfied glow. I was extremely horny now having witnessed all of this incredible sex live in front of me; and was trying to come up with an idea of how to enter the house without letting on I had seen everything. I thought I might die if I didn't fuck at least one of the ladies in my house. Ann did something I didn't expect even after all this. She reached out and gently massaged one of Joan's tits. Joan reached out and began to stroke one of Ann's breasts. They tumbled to the floor and fell into a '69' position each licking the other's pussy and clit. Hoping this was my cue I tiptoed out the porch door and came around to the front door. I took a deep breath and tried to quiet my anticipation. I unlocked the door, and stepped in, and announced "Honey I'm home early" . "I'm in the living room with Joan" Ann answered. I thought to myself, you sure are. I walked into the room. The odor of sex was really hanging in the air. Ann looked up at me. She was on top of Joan with her fingers in Joan's pussy and Joan's juices on her mouth. Wow, did she look terrific. And so did Joan's pussy. Pink and red and open. "You remember Joan from down the road?" Ann said with a smile. I undid my pants and my dick which had been hard for over an hour now leapt out its confines. "Not really" I answered, "At least not like this, but I sure am happy to meet you". Ann sat up over Joan's mouth and Ann guided my cock into her friend's open labia. This felt terrific. Still tight and smooth even after those young dicks. I entered her slowly taking my time. I pulled out slowly and then lunged back inside. Joan's cries were muffled by Ann's pussy. I leaned forward and kissed Ann on the mouth. That busy mouth which had been working overtime today. And I reached for her tits and played with her nipples pinching and squeezing them just the way I knew she'd like. Ann looked at me and then pulled away and asked "Were you watching us?". I nodded affirmatively. "How much did you see?" "Everything" I responded. "I thought so, I thought you were in the house. Well, did you enjoy the show?" "Absolutely" and I kissed her hard and thrust as hard as I could into Joan's pussy. Joan pulled her face away so she could let loose with her noises. Ann sat to the side and watched me shoot into Joan. As I pulled out, Ann grabbed me and began to lick and fondle my cock. I lay on my back and let the sensations flow all over me. I was rock hard and aching for pussy. And Ann's pussy was intoxicatingly close. "Not yet, first you must lick me to orgasm" Ann demanded. And she lay down and spread her legs inviting me to taste her sweetness. Three cocks, at least one mouth, and several fingers later, and her pussy still smelled like sweet flowers. I parted her hair and lightly caressed her labia and her skin only brushing against her clit almost like an afterthought. I teased her running my tongue over her with soft kisses. I pushed my tongue into her pussy diving as far as I could, pulling out only to dive in again, while my fingers found her clit and rubbed. Joan meanwhile was stroking my legs, my ass, my balls. Ann was squeezing her tits and rolling her nipples around her fingers. She was moaning louder and louder. Finally one word came out "Inside". I pulled back and my cock found her opening sliding in effortlessly through her juices. Her moaning increased and another solitary word was said "Harder". I slammed against her as hard as I could. Lifting up on my toes and hands, I kept the pace as long as I could. I knew I couldn't last much longer when Ann gasped another word "NOW" and I exploded inside her and we came together. It was fantastic. Just like she promised at the resort. I thought to myself, I can live with her doing other men as long as I can get this. Watching her in action was beautiful beyond belief. I knew I was hooked on this. Joan interrupted my thoughts, I had forgotten all about her, "Anyone up for a shower and maybe pizza? I hear they have cute delivery guys". Another semi-fictional tale of sex any comments: email- rawnfa@citizen.infi.net 5882 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment