Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mary, My Ex

Mary, my Ex Comments and critics to yut@gmx.net It was a short and very dissapointing end of a five year relationship with Mary. Now we are going our own ways for three years, but we met on an almost regular base, because we have a lot common friends (we see each other e.g. on birthdays, marriages and other parties). Though we have both new partners, there is still an enormous sexual tension in the air 'til the moment we met. Sometimes it's hard for me to hide the bulge in my pants and Mary tries to make that feeling harder. But on such parties there are rare situations where we can talk together because Julie (my new fiancee) and Bob (Marys new 'victim') are aware of our secret feelings. Last week, a friend celebrated his 35th birthday with a lot of people and his apartment was properly filled. Around midnight, everybody was slightly drunk and right in the moment I recognized that Juie was talking with a group of friends, Mary appeared. "So alone? Why don't you go to your pretty watchdog before she was looking after you?" 'Watchdog' was her secial nick-name for Juie, because she didn't let me talk to her in spite of her jealousy. Everytime I was alone with Mary, Julie comes by and splits our conversation. But today, everything seems different. Julie had a few glasses of wine and seemed very relaxed. "Oh, it's nice to be alone. It's not my party - not the right people here today" I answered, ignoring her comments about Juie. "Does 'not the right people' include me?" she asked with a smile. "No" I answered, trying to act cool, "but our time as a couple is over. We're both happy with our new partners." "Oh, c'mon. You were never THAT faithful boy." I tried to stop the conversation, because I was aware of the danger. Mary was a bitch. Sure, a very beautiful bitch, but she could hurt someone just with a few words. "Should I tell you from my dream last night?" she continued. "The dream included you!" "You're dreaming of me? Was it a nightmare?" I asked, remembering the end of our relationship. "No" she sighed and looked deep in my eyes. "It was a ... wet dream." She was very directly, like ever and I knew, she wanted to use every second 'til Julie discovered us. "C'mon Mary, stop that" I answered but my voice wasn't very resolute. "I dreamed about our first evening together. Remember, we were in that pretty restaurant and after that you brought me back home." "Yes, I remember" I replied with a smile and I thought back on that night. "We still sat in your car and you were very surprised when I opened your trousers. Your delicious cock was very hard as I pulled it out of your pants. Mmmhh... by the way - your cock was hard every time we were together. I bet he is hard now?" I wondered if she wanted to arouse me or to humilate me with her 'dream'. Then, with her sweetest voice she continued. "Uhh, poor Tim was very embarrassed to shoot his load so fast. You drenched my hand and arm and you had thick globs of load on your shirt." I felt aroused by her words and the tone of her voice told me, that she liked that experience also. "Hey, that's not fair" I replied. "I just came so fast, because you had excited me the whole evening. I bet, you arranged that to humilate me in my car. But remind: We were both very quick when it comes to sex." She smiled, because she knew that I also could tell stories about her quick-tempered arousal. And, ignoring 'Jealous Julie' I started with my story: "Do you remember my first visit in your parents house? First I talked to your mom and dad, but you couldn't wait to go to your room and be alone with me. We were still standing in the door and the moment I shoved my hand between your legs, you moaned and your orgasm came immediately." "Yes, I remember" she smiled. "You teased me the whole evening in front of my parents by slightly stroking over my legs under the table." Her expression was a mix of dreaming and horniness and she stepped a bit closer to me. "You came the second time as I opened your Jeans and shoved my hand in your drenched panties" I continued and imagined how wet she always gets. "Uuh yes, I was so horny and wet that evening. Every stroke of your fingers made me cum another time. But unfortunately we had to keep quiet, because my parents were very strict and I was afraid, my father will come into my room..." "...but that couldn't stop you to sit on my lap with your Jeans around your ankles and shoving your wet pussy over the bulge in my pants" I completed her sentence. "Yes. And you have to answer some ... pecular questions about the stains in your Jeans" she continued laughing. A second later I felt her hand at the front of my trousers, stroking my cock through the Jeans. "But my favorite memories in our relationship including your georgous cock and the big loads he was spurting when I get you REALLY hot." "Yeah, especially your exquisite hand-jobs." "You liked them, didn't you. Remember the mess you always made, when you lie on my bed, me sitting on your face and stroking your cock. You came so fast, I was covered with your spunk almost everytime. Mmmh, and when I think of that evening you entered in my room, opened your Jeans and, without speaking, started jerking your cock 'til you shoot your cum in my face." "Yes, I did everything that made you hot, but just, because you also fulfilled my kinky dreams." She smiled sexy: "Naughty boy! Do you mean the few evenings in summer, when I allowed you to lick my horny pussy after a long day, full of bad-girl-thoughts? You loved it, when I was ... dirty and smelly. The moment I was in our apartment, you pushed me on the bed and dived with your head between my legs." "And there were a lot of juice to lick for me. Til today I didn't found a juicier pussy than yours." "Should I tell you a secret?" she whispered to me. "Right now I'm as wet as on our special afternoons and my panties are soiled from my horny juices. I wish, you would lick me clean now." My cock was hard the whole time we spoke, but now, it twitched in my trousers and I was so horny, I almost forgot Julie. "Believe me, Mary, if Julie wasn't my girlfriend, I would gladly agree to your suggestion." "Hey, are you anxious?" she asked ridiculing. "Do you want to give little upright Julie a kiss on her cheeks? Don't you prefer to kiss me on my cheeks? My ass-cheeks ...after you licked my pussy through my soaked panties ... like you did so often." She stood very near to me and made me almost cum in my pants by rubbing my cock with her experienced fingers. I could smell her sexy perfume, which made my memories on our common time more real. And she didn't stop to make me hot with words: "Or would you prefer to lick my firm tits. If I remember correctly, you enjoyed it very much to rub the tip of your cock over my nipples ... shortly before you coated them with your sperm." As I didn't answer immediately, she continued. "Oh, I know, not today. This night, you're so hot, that just my slippery pussy is able to satisfy your sexual appetite. Maybe I will replace my panties with a pantiehose. Imagine the beautiful sight of my sweet pussy through the shiny material ...and then you can smell and lick me ... uuuhh, I feel that talking about such things made me feeling like a very BAD girl." Her voice was only a whisper and I wished, I could be alone with her. "O.K., you got me" I replied, almost breathless. "Tomorrow I'm on a short business trip. Let's meet us tomorrow night in a hotel." "Yes, that's what I wanted to hear. But 'til tomorrow it's a long time. Don't you think, we should go to a private place in this house for a few minutes." "I can't" I pleaded, nodding in Julies direction. Mary just smiled. "I see you upstairs, last door on the right side, in ten minutes. Or you will have a lonely night on your business-trip." With that she left me alone. I went to Julie and spent a few minutes with her and her boring girlfriends. Luckily they had so much to talk about food and babys that I could make my way upstairs without their acknowledgement. "Come in, sweet boy" she greeted me with her cool voice. Just a few candles were lit in the room and I saw her standing at the window with her back to me. Still without looking in my direction she began to speak: "Do you know that evening, when I looked from the window, waving to my parents. You came nearer and shoved my skirt up above my waist..." She stopped speaking, sure that I will replay that scene with her. I felt uncomfortable because I couldn't lock the door, but on the other hand, I couldn't fight the urge to touch her hot body. I knelt down behind her and shoved her skirt up, exactly like I did almost three years before. I saw her firm but round ass-cheeks with the string of her panties between them. Mary moaned slightly and pushed her ass. "You acted slowly at first, but the moment you shoved your face between my legs and smelled my hot pussy you got hornier..." I did as she told and pressed my nose against the drenched fabric. Mary moaned louder and spread her legs. Unable to speak, she enjoyed, when I licked over the shiny material. With my fingers I gripped the string between her ass-cheeks and pulled it away. "Yes, yes, lick me, you ... naughty boy" she moaned and I felt the she was nearly cumming. Just a few strokes over her dripping pussy-lips and her asshole and she panted heavily under her orgasm. After that she enjoyed my continued licking but then suddenly remembered, that we hadn't much time. "Now let me have a look at that nice cock of yours" she purred as she turned around and opened my Jeans. "Mmmh, it seems there's a lot of precum. It's nice to say hello on this way." Then she knelt down and took my cock deep in her mouth. It was hard for me not to cum by her expert sucking. She slurped loudly and used a lot of saliva. But shortly before my orgasm, she stopped. "You didn't think I let you shoot your load tonight, didn't you?" she asked smilingly. Unable to answer her I looked in her eyes, pleading to give me relieve. "No, I think, we should save your pretty load for tomorrow. I couldn't wait to feel your hot sperm on my naked tits..." These words made me almost cum, but Mary pushed my cock in my pants and made her way to the door. Then she stopped and turned around. "Go home now. You won't get much sleep tomorrow night and I hope you have enough ... kinky ideas." Then she left me alone and I wasn't barely able to hide my erection as I arrived back at the party. *** The next day my secretary gave me a note with a hotel-room number and time and I knew that Mary hat made our appointment. On the evening as I arrived at her room my heart was beating and my cock was hard. How will she act tonight? Is she in a 'teasing-mood' like the evening before or does she prefer hard sex immediatly (like I know it from our relationship). Mary opened the door in a supershort see-though nighty. Her legs were covered in a superthin silken pantiehose and she wore high heels. Her make-up was strong, but of high quality and the expression in her face was pure horniness. The moment she closed the door behind me she pulled my head to her face and pushed her tongue in my mouth. She opened her legs willingly as I pushed my hands between them and I felt the familiar wetness through the pantiehose. "Do you feel, how squishy I am? Do you feel it through the smooth material of my sexy pantiehose?" she breathed in my mouth and moved her hips against my hands. "Horny bitch" I murmured, happy that she chosed the underwear I liked so much on her body. Greadily I rubbed her hot pussy. "Where do you want my cock? In your tight pussy or in your pretty ass?" I pushed my hips forward and pressed my cock against her hips. "Not so fast" she slowed me down. "I want your first orgasm last very long..." she spoke in a quiet voice and pushed me away. She went over to the bed with seductively swinging hips and slowly knelt on the bed. She looked over her shoulder and bent down, her beautiful ass high up in the air. "I think, it's time for a little bit ... pussy-licking. I'm a bad girl today and very wet down there ..." She had that naughty tone in her voice that made my blood boil. I quickly stepped over to her, eager to lick her delicious pussy juices. The moment I knelt behind her and kissed her through the nylon, she moaned. "Uuuh yess, you like the sight of my pussy through my hose, didn't you. Eat me, eat my squishy cunt ... yeah, I know, you're a great licker... yeah, don't forget my nice asshole ... uhh..." Indeed, the thin fabric of her pantiehose was completly drenched with her hot juices and I sucked her hard. Furthermore I rubbed her clit with my fingertip in small circular motions. She breathed heavier and I knew, her orgasm was coming. Shortly before, I stopped. "Hey, it's time for you, doing me a favor" I murmured behind her and stood up to open my jeans. She smiled with a slightly dissapointing expression in her face. "You know, I didn't like it, when you shoot to fast" she smiled. "Cool down while I'm ... going to pee." Again that devilish smile. She knew, that I liked to see her pee. The first time she did it in front of me, I was surprised, how aroused I got by that sight. Later she did it very often, because she knew how horny it made me. She knew I would follow her to the bathroom, so she swung her hips and she lifted her short nighty, so I got a perfect look at her nylon-clad ass while she walked. "Hey, naughty boy! You know, that it isn't ... gentlemenlike to be in the bathroom, when a lady has to ... relieve herself?" she teased me, knowing that it wouldn't stop me looking at her. "Oh, I know, but you've told me, I had to name hot memories and kinky ideas. This is one. Do you remember the day, we played 'Housewife and Plumber'?" I replied with a smile (we played that game shortly after the first time I saw her pee). "Yes, I remember" she answered with a smile, "the horny plumber, who get's an enormous hard on, when the innocent housewife has to pee while he was in the bathroom." "You mean THAT 'innocent housewife' which stopped the plumbers working, so he could lick her horny pussy shortly after she peed?" I asked ironically. "Hm, yes. But just because she catched him sniffing her dirty panties in the hamper, just minutes before...." "...that panties, she dropped in front of his eyes in the hamper, just to tempt him sniffing." We continued talking, while she slowly peeled her pantiehose down her hips and sat down on the toilet. She started to pee with her legs slightly spread. "The plumber was a bad guy" she continued. "He stuffed his fat cock in the housewifes mouth while she sat on the toilet. The poor woman couldn't escape him." That was my sign. I stepped to her, stripped my boxer-shorts down and aimed my cock to her face. I gripped her head and she willingly opened her mouth, so I could shove my cock deep in her throat. "Mmmh, it tastes delicious" she purred, as she let my cock slip off her hungry mouth. "And your balls are so firm. They look, like they're full of cum, but ... the last time the plumber was more helpful." I looked at her, not knowing what she meant. "Well, I finished peeing and ... would you give me a peace of toilet paper or ... would you lick me clean?" She stood before me. Her legs were spread and she had a horny expression in her face. Then she pressed her pussy right in my face. I licked her eagerly and with so much intense, she came within seconds. Additionaly, I shoved one finger between her firm ass-cheeks, so her orgasm lasted very long. "Whew, that was great" she spoke, as she calmed down a bit. "C'mon plumber, you get your reward." I wondered, which reward I she had in mind, while she pulled her pantiehose up. "It seems, you don't know your reward the last time you was my plumber?" Still not knowing what we, she pushed me with my back on the wall behind me and grabbed my cock. "Last time, the 'innocent housewife' jerked the plumbers cock, while she stood before him. The sexy housewife let's him shoot a big load on her thighs and her pussy." She continued jerking me and aimed the tip of my cock between her legs. She had them lewdly so I got an arousing sight of her pussy. "Come on, plumber, give me your juice ... cover my pussy with your hot semen ..." And then I came. My cock erupted and I shot eight or ten thick globs of cum on her pantiehose, so her pussy and her legs were coated with my white sperm. "Mmmh, very good. I almost forgot, what big amounts of juice are in your beautiful balls" she purred and rubbed my sperm with her hands around her pussy. Then she acted surprised, exactly like she did the last time we played that game. "Oh god, what did you do. You made a mess with my pantiehose" she cried. "In a few minutes, my husband comes home and I have a pantiehose full of sperm on my body?" she imitated the 'housewife in panic'. I knew, where this game would lead. "Please, Mr Plumber, would you be so nice and help me?" It was her favorite part of the game, not mine, but I gave in. "How could I help you, M'am?" I acted like the helpful plumber. "Please, lie down on the carpet. I'll kneel down on your face, so you can lick me clean." Though she tried to act like the housewife, but I recognized pure horniness in her face and her voice. I lied down and she knelt over me. I knew, that one of her favorite parts of sex were to be licked after I fucked her and erupted in or on her pussy. She grinded the drenched material and her hot pussy in my face and moved over me. I gave my best and licked my own juice off her pantiehose. Again she came and again she came very hard. After that, she fell beside me on the cold floor of the bathroom. But our break was just short. "I'm hungry" she said. "Maybe we should order something via room-service" she anounced with a mysterious smile. I wondered what she had in mind as she went off the bathroom and then dialed the number of the receptionist. "Hi, here's room number 209. Please, could you bring us a bottle of champaign and strawberries? Yes, thank you." When I followed her to the bed, she had a grin in her face and I asked her, why. "Oh, just an idea. I remember you liked to see me tease other men and, why shouldn't we play the game with the room service. You can hide in the bathroom and watch us." "And what will you do, if the room service is a woman?" "Then we just drink our champaign and have fun together. Again she stripped down her pantiehose, grabbed her worn panties and throwed it in the other corner of the room. I went away in the bathroom while she layed down on the bed and started reading a magazine. Her naked ass was just partly covered by her thin nighty and it was an incredible sight. Minutes later someone knocked on the door. "Yes?" she called. "Room service" a male voice replied. "O.K., come in" she answered without changing her position on the bed. "Here's your champaign and ..." his voice stocked as he saw Mary's sexy body almost naked on the bed. "Put that stuff on the table. Thank you" she ordered, just shortly turning her head in his direction. The waiter, a young guy, wasn't able to look away from that erotic sight and he almost tripped over the carpet as he put the bottle and the strawberries on the table. Then he quickly turned around and wanted to leave the room. As he was close to the door, Mary stopped him. "Hey, don't you like a tip?" "Oh, oh ... no M'am, it isn't neccessary" he replied with a shuddering voice. "Well, if you think so. But could you do me another favour?" "Yes, yes ... sure, Madam." "I've appointment later this evening and I want to receive a ... good friend of mine. Would you be so nice and help me choose the right clothes?" "I'm not sure, if I'm the right one for this kind of decisions. We have a tailor in our hotel..." "Oh no, I'm sure you're the right one" she replied, stood up and went in his direction. She still had her high-heels on and was eye-level with him. Her nighty barely covered her trimmed pussy hair. "I decided to wear a short black dress and I want to ask you, what I should wear under it. Please would you take that two piece of clothing, there in the corner." She pointed to her pantiehose and the g-string on the carpet. The waiter went through the room, bent down and collected the skimpy clothings. "What do you mean? Does it fit to a black dress?" "Y y yes, they're nice" he answered without looking at the underwear. "I've worn that things as I arrived in your hotel. Don't you think, it's to ... naughty, if I greet him in panties that are SO wet?" Her voice was only a seductive whisper as she stepped closer to him. "Please, be a nice guy and sniff on my panties. Tell me your opinion, do they smell too ... wicked?" The poor guy doesn't know, what he should think of the woman in front of him. He had a thick bulge in his uniform and his hands were shuddering. As he hesitated, Mary took his hand and lead it in his face, so her panties were pressed at his nose. "Now, what do you mean? Will my date like the fragrance of my soiled panties?" The waiter inhaled the strong aroma of her panties. His face reddened and in his eyes was the expression of arousal. "I ... I don't know, but, for myself, I like it" he stammered. "Uh yes, I feel it" Mary commented as she gripped his cock through his trousers and kneeded it a few times. His whole body twitched by this contact. "Or do you think, I should only wear my pantiehose, so he can see my pussy when he raise up my skirt?" The waiter wasn't able to speak. He was overwhelmed by her horny questions. Mary took the pantiehose and pulled it over her slim hips. Then she stepped back, lifted her nighty and posed in front of him. "What would you prefer? The sight of my sweet pussy through the nylon or my naked legs with just a tiny g-string covering my pussy?" "That's also a very ... beautiful sight" he commented. "I see, you liked my nylon-covered pussy more. But please could you check, also in your opinion as a man, how it feels, to touch a pussy through a pantiehose?" Again she stepped nearer to him and shoved her left leg forward against his right leg. "C'mon, rub my pussy through my pantiehose and tell me, how it feels" she demanded. Slowly he let his hands move downwards between her legs. Mary moaned loudly as he touched her horny pussy and encircled her wet pussy in slow motions. "Describe me, how it feels for you" she moaned. "It's georgous ... it feels warm ... and wet and your pussy seems so ... slippery." He gulped as he saw her, licking her lips seductively. "Don't you think it's too obscene for a lady to welcome her lover with a pantiehose which is so wet?" she whispered. "N ... no, I didn't think so. It's rather ... a compliment." "O.K. Then, would you do me one last favour?" "Yes, everything" he answered without stopping to rub her pussy. "Would you masturbate in front of me and then jerk in my panties? I think it was a compliment for ME if such a nice guy would give me a proof of his arousal." He seemed shocked and stopped touching her. "No, I can't. Besides, I'm too long here now, the concierge will be fourious." "Yes, you can" she replied with a sharp voice. "Otherwise, the concierge will be incredible upset, if I tell him, that I caught you with my worn underwear in your hand." He had no choice and without resistance he looked at her hands, when they opened his trousers. His cock was limp, because her pressure has shocked him. With a few quick strokes of her skilled fingers she gets him hard again. "It's your turn" she said. "Lay down on the carpet and wank your sweet cock, 'til you spurt in my panties." He did as she told her. At first, Mary stood beside him and looked at his slow handstrokes. Then she knelt beside him, her head near his hard cock. To his arousal she let a small amount of saliva drop onto his cock. "Yeah, baby" she purred, "jerk your cock ... I like to see a young strong man masturbate in front of me." The waiter breathed heavily while he looked at the horny woman beside him. Mary shoved her hand in her pantiehose, so he could see her rubbing her own pussy. "Do you like it? Do you enjoy seeing me rubbing my wet pussy?" she talked to him with her hot voice. "You see how slippery I am, yes? And I bet you would like to eat my juicy cunt, didn't you?" The waiter nodded his head, hoping she would sit over his face and press her pussy down at him. Instead, she pulled her hand off her pantiehose and offered him her wet fingers. "C'mon, lick my pussy juicy" she commanded and shoved her fingers in his mouth. The waiter moaned loudly. "Is that enough for you? Or should I strip down my pantyhose and push my horny pussy in your face so you can eat me?" Without waiting his answer she ripped her pantiehose above her pussy. She straddled his face and pressed her lower body on his face. Almost unable to breath, the waiter licked her pussy, which made her moan loudly. A series of small orgasm hit her body and she felt pure ecstasy. "Yes, shoot in my panties ... I will see you making a mess off my panties" she hissed. And then he shoot a big load. Mary helped him pressing her g-string on his jerking cock and within seconds, the material was drenched with his sperm. But Mary hadn't enough. She moved her body on his face. "C'mon, sweetheart, lick my asshole ... make me cum once more ... shove your tongue between my ass-cheeks." He did as he was told and a few seconds later, a powerful orgasm hit her excited body. After that, Mary fell from his body, completely satisfied. "O.K., you can go now. Maybe I need you again tonight" she spoke to him in a low tone. He stood up, closed his trousers and left the room. Mary stood up and came to me. "A very talented young man" she said, smiling bright. "I hope, you enjoyed the show, but now I need a little rest." With that she went to the other room and fell on the bed. "Yesterday you said, we will have no breaks tonight" I said to her, grabbed the bowl with the strawberries and also went to the bed. "Do you remember the encounter we played 'find the sweetie'? Maybe we could play now 'find the strawberry" I said, took one of the strawberries and placed it on her leg. Mary smiled. "You're a really bad boy" she scolded me in a playful manner and opened her legs. It was an invitation and I rubbed the strawberry slowly over her pussy-hair. Mary panted heavily. "Should I put that sweet strawberry in your sweet pussy?" I teased her. "Tell me, should I do that?" I asked again as I saw her horny glance. "Would you like it if I squeeze that sweet fruit in your pussy to make you still stickier than you are?" I waited for her pleading. "Yes, put it in my tight pussy" she purred I shoved half of the strawberry between her tight pussy-lips and then squeezed it. The fruit smashed and the sweet juice was running over her pussy lips. Then I shoved it completely in. "Yes, and now close your legs and make that fruit hot for me. And if you do it good, I will eat it off your hot pussy and lick you clean." Mary moaned loudly and pressed her legs tight together. I got an idea. "Would you be a nice girl and bring me something from the hotel shop, while the strawberry gets warm in your pussy?" Her eyes gleamed. "Good idea, but please, give me some fresh panties of my bag. I can't go without it now." She clothed in panties, skirt, blouse and her high-heels and then went to the door. "You made me very horny with your ideas" she commented before leaving. "Make sure you eat me very good when I'm back." Ten minutes later she was back. I laid flat on the king-sized bed and Mary knew what to to. Without speaking, she pulled her panties down, straddled my body and sat down on my face. Parts of the strawberry were around her pussy. Her inner legs and her pussy-hair was coated with the sweet strawberry-juice. "Yes, slurp it" she hissed, "lick that sweet stuff off my pussy." Her voice sounded very excited and I licked the strawberry very slowly out of her. After her orgasm she fell beside me on the bed. "That was georgous, my sweet pussy-licker" she flattered. Bob would never do such kinky things for me, although ... in some conditions, you are like Bob." "Hey, don't affend me" I joked. "Yes, you are" she confirmed. "He has the same predilections like you, only in his secret way. I remember the time, I discovered, that he liked my worn panties ..." She talked in a way that made me courious. In our relationship, we both enjoyed my / our faible for her panties or other underwear, but it was always in a open way. "I was surprised by Bob, because he really seemed eager to make our laundry. In former times he hated everything about housework. One day I followed him silently to the washing mashine - and then I saw my 'everytime-so-cool'-boyfriend with his nose buried in my dirty panties. He inhaled deeply, right at the crotch of the shiny material and his hand kneeded the bulge in his pants. Though I got aroused by this sight, reminding on you, I almost laught out loudly. "Then he took my panties and licked over the crotch. Next he took on of my pantiehoses and did the same with it. I waited, hoping he would masturbate in front of the washing mashine, but it seems, he would save that for later. I left him alone, planning to take advantage of my exploration later. In the evening I followed him to bed with my panties on. He wondered about that, because I usually dropped them in the hamper, which he registered regularly. I cuddled up to him and whispered in his ear, that I was incredible horny and asked him, if he would rub my pussy a little bit. He smiled at me and began to strip my panties down, but I stopped him immediately. Bob was surprised again but I recognized that he was also aroused he could rub me through my panties. He continued and while he did it with slow motions, I moaned loudly that it felt soo ... wicked, feeling his fingers through the thin fabric. Then I whispered in his ear, that my panties were wet the whole day just thinking on him and that I loved the feeling of the material, clinging on my pussy. He rubbed harder and faster and shortly before my orgasm, I pleaded him to lick me through my panties. Whithin seconds, his head was between my legs and he sucked my pussy-juices through my drenched panties. Then I came and I clamped his head between my legs for minutes. Bob seemed to enjoy it and was very dissapointed as I pushed him away. With a sweet voice I asked: 'Would you be so nice and strip my dirty panties down and drop them in the hamper. They're so wet, I couldn't wear them for longer. Or do you want to lick over the wet material?' He did as I told him and I saw precum oozing off his very erect cock. I had a hidden smile on my face, thinking about his arousal and I also saw him secretly asking, if I knew anything about his panty-fetish. The next day I phoned to him at work, telling him my panties were dripping wet again. He told me, a coworker was in his office and he couldn't speak. I ignored his argument and told him that I was sitting at my desk and was rubbing my wet pussy. Further I told him, he should imagine the incredible sight of my hot pussy in my shiny, see-through panties. I heard him gulping at the other end of the line but he didn't reply. Then I asked him, if he could manage to come home earlier this day because my slippery pussy needed to be licked very soon. I emphasized that he had to lick me through my soiled panties - like the evening before. Then I hung up the phone. Two hours later he came home, shortly after me. I greeted him with a smile, but he seemed to be upset. He yelled at me how I could dare to offer him such things, mentioned my wet panties. If I think he was a pervert? I leaned back again the kitchen-table, smiling at him: 'No, honey, I don't think you're a pervert, but yesterday I saw you sniffing my dirty panties in the washroom and it seemed you were VERY interested in it.' From that moment 'til now, I was able to wrap him around my little finger. His face reddened by my revelation and the whole situation was embarassing for him. 'And now I want you down on your knees' I commanded. 'Lick my hot cunt ... c'mon, eat my slimy pussy through that wet knickers.' Seductively I lifted my skirt, exposing my shiny panties with the wet spot in them. He knelt down and I spread my legs. 'Lick over my panties ... yeah, lick it, my little panty-boy' I encouraged him as I felt his eager mouth between my legs. 'Do you feel my sloppy, hot cunt with your tongue ... or do you like my panties just when they're off the hamper?' I humilated him. Bob ignored it. He was so aroused by my wet pussy and the provocative panties I chose on this purpose that he didn't feel humilated. He moaned and I heard him noisily sucking my juices from the thin fabric. After my orgasm he wanted to fuck me, because his poor cock needed relief also, but I still acted cool. 'Uh, sweetheart, no time. I wanted to go to the gym. What do you mean? Should I wear these panties for my workout also? I would leave them for you afterward. They will be very wet - just for you.' He didn't answer, so I left him alone in the kitchen, grabbed my sportsbag and left. As I returned late in the evening, Bob was in the bed and acted to sleep. I hadn't showered after my workout and I stripped down very quitly in the bedroom. On my way to the shower I dropped my drenched panties on his pillow. The moment I was in the bathroom, I heard him jump off the bed and following me. His cock stood erect as he entered the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet, smiling at him. 'I have to fuck you, right now!' he said with a trembling voice. I looked cold at him. 'Don't you notice, that I have to pee? Wait a moment ... and then I'll see what I can do for you.' Only my self-confident behaviour seemed to stop him raping me. He slammed the door and walked away. After peeing I thought about showering first, but decided to go back to the bedroom. Bob was lying on the bed and looked at me as I went to the bed, seductively swinging my hips. 'So, naughty boy wanted to fuck his charming girlfriend, huh?' I purred at him, standing in front of the bed, slowly stroking through my neatly trimmed pussy-hair. 'Or isn't it so, that you prefer to stick your eager tongue in my tight pussy?' Bob looked at me with big eyes. I saw his cock twitch under the blanket. 'Do you want me sit on your face, pressing my ... wet, sticky pussy on your mouth?' I asked him with my nanny-voice. He looked at me and in his eyes were pure lust. Although I was very excited, I felt the urge to humilate him further. 'Tell me, will you enjoy licking my pussy clean? You didn't gave me the time for a shower after a long day of horny thoughts and a very strenuous workout. I'm sweaty and very ... juicy ...' Again he didn't answer. 'Hey, are you speechless? I want to hear you, pleading me to let you lick my horny pussy' I said in a sharp voice. 'Yes' he answered silently, 'I will lick your ... wet pussy.' I stepped closer to the bed and was only a few inches away from his face. 'If I give in your pleading, will you thoroughly lick me clean? Tell me.' 'Yes, Mary' he answered with a trembling voice. With very slow motions I straddled his face and then sunk down on his face, always keeping eye-contact with him. I hovered over his mouth and Bob eagerly stretched out his tongue. I moaned loudly as I felt his tongue entering my tight pussy. 'Yessss, eat my sloppy cunt, lick me clean' I moaned and listened to the sound he made with his eager mouth. *** Meanwhile Mary got so aroused by telling me from her story with Bob, she enjoyed my tongue, which drove over her body and between her lewdly spread legs. But she continued her story. 'Don't forget my pretty ass' I demanded and Bob did it with great effort. But a few seconds later, I felt the urge to feel his erect cock in me. I moved away from him and looked at his face. It was covered with my rich flowing pussy-juices and I bent down to lick over his cheek. Then I pulled the sheet from him and uncovered his erect cock. Then I moved downwards and sat down on his cock so I pressed him with my pussy against his belly. 'Now my little pervert surely wants to bury his cock in my tight pussy, will he?' I again acted like his nanny. Bob nodded his head and pressed his hip upwards to increase the pressure my wet pussy gave him. 'You want to shoot your spunk in my pretty, tight opening, adding it to my sweat and my pussy-juices, right?' Again he nodded. 'And I want it, too. But do you know the main reason for me, why I let you do that?' Without waiting for his answer, I continued. 'I do it, because after that I will hover over your face again. I imagine the sight of your sperm running off my pussy right into your open mouth.' He moaned, as he heard my kinky idea and a moment later I let his hard cock slip between my tight pussy lips. I rode him with a hard rhythm and enjoyed the feeling of being stuffed with his cock. After two minutes of hard fucking his whole body twitched and I felt his cock spurting a big load of cum into my belly. I kept the riding position just a few seconds. Then I raised off his cock and pressed my hand between my legs. Carefully I moved upwards 'til I again straddled his face. 'O.K., loverboy, are you ready for another pussy-cleaning?' I moaned to him, as I took my hand away and let his sperm spilling off my pussy, right into his face. Bob again moaned and raised his head to greadily lick everything I offered him of my flooded pussy. It seems that he never wanted to stop and I enjoyed it very much. After five minutes, maybe more, I dismounted him. 'You look very nasty, loverboy. Be so nice and clean yur face while I'm in the shower' I commanded with a humilating voice and handed him my soiled panties which were still on the pillow. Then I went to the bathroom and took my well-deserved shower. *** Meanwhile Mary was very aroused because I had my face between her legs and was stimulating her to the rhythm of her story. "Uhh yesss" she purred, "Bob is a good licker, but you're doing still a better job." She head her legs spread wide and enjoyed my licking very much. But after a few seconds, she had another idea. "What do you think? Should I phone with Bob? I'm a very caring girl-friend and I want to give him a good-night-call." Her voice was ironically and I knew, what she had in mind. She grabbed the phone, dialed his number and then turned around on the bed, so she presented me her perfect ass. I knew what this gesture meant to me. "'C'mon, fuck me from behind while I'm talking with Bob" she purred and stretched her ass in the air. I placed a pillow under her, so her position was still more lewdly. Right in the moment I shoved my cock in her tight pussy from behind, Bob was on the phone. "Hi darling, how are you" she greeted him cheerfully. Simultanously she contracted her inner muscles and gave my cock a exciting squeeze. "Oh Mary, I'm so happy to hear you. How are you" he answered, not knowing what his wicked girlfriend had in her mind (or in her pussy). "Hm, I'm fine. I just want to know, if you have a nice evening" she still acted harmless. "Yes, it's o.k" he answered. "Right now I'm looking TV and there is just one thing - it's every time you're away: I miss you" he said in a romantic tone. "Oh really" she acted flattered. But then her voice changed. "Or dou you just miss the smell and the taste of my delicious pussy? Tell me: Do you really yook TV or do you lay on the bad, stroking your prick while your nose is buried in my dirty panties I left in the hamper for you?" Bob was silent at the other end of the line but Mary enquired. "Proofs your silence that I'm right?" she asked him. You're having fun with my panties ... your licking over the crotch of them, while you wank your cock ... and then, when you're cumming ... you wiggle them around your cock and flood them with your spunk. Am I right? Tell me. I will be very glad, if you tell me the detail." Her voice was only a whisper, a very seductive whisper, because she wanted to encourage him. "Yes" he answered with a husky voice. "Right now I have the panties you wore yesterday in my left hand and I'm rubbing my cock with the right." "And do you like the intimate fragrance of my panties?" "Oh yes, they're smelling so ...exciting." "And now you're rubbing your cock? Within minutes you will have a nice, satisfying orgasm?" "Yes, and I'm thinking of you, when I'm cumming" he answered, happy about the hot phone-talk he had. "Don't you think, it's unfair?" she asked with a still innocent voice. "I'll return the favour, when you come home tomorrow." "To be honest: It isn't neccessary, because I've also fun right now" she hinted. "Really? Tell me, what are you doing?" Bob asked, courious and hoping to get a 'masturbation-story' from Mary. "You know Tim, my former boyfriend?" she started the story which would bring poor Bob very quickly down to earth. "I met him in the hotel and right now, he's in my room." "And you ... you're having ... FUN right now? he asked in disbelief. His voice seemed angry. Ignoring his question, she continued. "To be exactly: He isn't just in my hotel-room" she again hinted. I heard Bob's breathing but he kept quiet. "To tell you the truth" she spoke very slowly, "I'm lying face-down on the bed and Tim had his big cock deeply buried in my squishy pussy." "You're lying" Bob cried. "I do not lying. I'm enjoying that thick cock stuffing my tight wet pussy. Right now I'm wiggling my ass, because it feels so nice" she purred. I heard him moaning powerless. "Tell me, that it isn't true" he pleaded. "Oh sure, it is true and if you will be silent for a second, you can hear Tim's panting, because he's fucking me now ... with a deep steady rhythm ... from behind." She had trouble to speak clearly because she was very excited. She turned her head to me and kissed me with loud, slurping sounds. Loud enough to be heard on the other end of the line, she moaned: "Yes, and now fuck me hard with your giant cock .... fuck me like a jackhammer." Then, with a quieter voice, she spoke in the phone again. "Do you hear our fucking? The sound, when his body smashs against my pretty ass-cheeks ... uhhhh, I can't await the feeling, when he cum's, shooting his big load in my tight pussy..." I heard Bob talking to Mary, something like 'stop that silly game' but then, my orgasm came and I flooded her pussy with an enormous load of cum. "Mmmmh, yessss" she sighed and then pressed her mouth on the phone. "Bobby, he shooted in me and it was an incredible load" she reported him. "It's oozing off my pussy on the sheets." "Oh Mary, what do you do with me?" he asked with a sad, but also excited voice. "For now, I'll do nothing with you, because I'll let me fuck a dozen times from Tim this night. But if you promise, to be a good boy, I'll come home to you and then you could suck my freshly-fucked pussy. Bye." Not waiting for further comments from him, she hung up the phone and again pushed her sexy ass against me to 'ring in' the next round. 3512 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment