Sunday, April 21, 2013

Alanah's Threesome

ALANAH'S THREESOME You can say my wife's a real slut. She's had her share of sexual adventures yet but this one is special. Most of her adventures were with buddies of mine and I'm perfectly fine with it. Usually I also step in, sometimes I don't. We're a couple in our mid-thirties, living happily together and enjoying each other as much as we did six years ago, when we met. And found out that we both have this urge not to bind ourselves too much. So we're enjoying a very liberal relationship. Again, my girl is fancying a much younger bloke. She had made a successful pass at a younger boy in our neighborhood before, this time we are on our holidays in Ibiza. And, as usual, we're visiting the quiet nude beach of Es Cavallet. As we're making ourselves comfortable on the sun beds, I already notice Alanah's distracted somehow. The moment I lay down, I understand why. Next to us is lying this younger boy. Apparently he's there with his parents. An English family. The boy, a bit skinny, nearly no pubic hair, I guess he's fifteen or sixteen years old, with a really huge cock lying on his stomach. Just like his father, a larger man in his late forties with a little tummy, lying next to him. Dad's in fact pretty hairy. And I can almost see their family-bloodline in the size and shape of their uncut penises. The young bloke occasionally spies on my wife, which I know, finds this very flattering. And she's rewarding him by rearranging her sun bed in such a way, that the boy can easily have a look at her freshly shaven pussy. But not only the kid shows interest, also his father seems a bit of a voyeur. Alanah softly whispers to me that she has caught a bit of male attention which, she knows, I find very exciting. During the next half hour, lazily enjoying the sun, she lets her fingers run over her swelling lips, a couple of times, just at the right moments. I can see the prick of the younger boy getting even bigger and dangling on his stomach. Also his father's dick isn't completely unaffected. Mother, a typical English housewife, not a real beauty, isn't noticing anything. The boy, who of course is a bit less restrained, has to roll over to his stomach to hide his still growing erection. His father's dick is also hardening but still hanging down. When mother, at a certain point, decides to take a swim and I, with Alanah's knowledge, pretend to be sleeping, my very hot wife's looking directly towards both men meanwhile masturbating herself to a nice quick orgasm. The younger boy's the first one to react, by putting his towel around his waist and starting to take a walk towards the dunes. These are unmanageable situations for an adolescent youngster like him. Now Alanah's looking the father directly in the eye and he, hardly perceptible, nods his head. As if he's giving my wife permission to go after his son. She whispers to me she's off and walks away carelessly, also towards the sandy dunes and the woods which lie behind these dunes. I stay putt, still pretending to be asleep, but in a way that my raging hard-on isn't visible for anyone. Dad keeps an eye out for his wife, meanwhile playing a bit with his still growing, semi-erect cock. He's also constantly looking towards the dunes. You can't see a thing there but I can see him wondering what's happening to his son. When his wife returns I can hear her asking what Frank is doing. Frank's father tells her that he's just gone for a walk. When she's shaking her head and wet hairs over his tummy, the man jumps up a bit and she's noticing his excited dick. She's smiling and whispering something and he's stretching out, a bit ashamed. I hear her talking in a soft voice, telling something about the sun, hot, bodies and exciting. When she sees my wife's gone and I'm vast asleep, she quickly pinches his fat cock, then puts on a small hat and lies herself down on her stomach to take a nap. The following minutes lazily crawl by, minutes in which Dad is looking towards the dunes more and more. And apparently cannot resist the urge to stroke his cock now and then. It doesn't take that long before he, after checking out that both his wife and I are still sleeping, is also heading towards the dunes. Also covering his now bulging hard-on with a small towel. When he's out of my sight, I check if nobody's watching me. Which is the fact, so I'm pretending to wake up, noticing that nobody's around anymore. So I quickly get dressed. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts which hide my raging erection. I walk past the dunes for a little while because I want to be sure that I'm not on the same path as they were. Behinds these dunes, as I said, lies this small forest, with all kinds of secluded or some not so secluded, open spots. These spots are in fact often used by men and ... 5053 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment