Wednesday, April 24, 2013

German Wife - American Cuckold Part II

Part II German Wife - American Cuckold It was a weekend. Earl was at work and my wife was over at her mother?s house when Earl's big titted German wife Gretchen stopped by. After some small talk at the kitchen table Gretchen got down to brass tacks. ?You saw the tape didn?t you? Don?t lie I know you did.? I had barrowed Earl?s video camera and had seen the DVD he had left in it. It was of Gretchen and her well hung black lover dominating my straight-laced pal. ?I know that part of you was repelled by it, and part of you was excited by it too.? I told her that was not true, even though it was. ?If that is a lie..? said Gretchen with a smile, ?stand up right now.? I knew I could not, I had a raging hard on. ?Get up now! Come on!? she said in a commanding voice I somehow felt compelled to obey. She sneered at my hard on. ?So you are turned on by watching me with my black love master. Or was it watching your best friend acting like the slave he should be, or...? she was getting closer to the truth, ?could it also be that you want your wife, Pam, to take a black lover. You?d like to see that wouldn?t you?? I tried to say no but I could not. ?I could do it for you. If you follow my instructions your wife will eagerly take a black cock inside of her and do things for him that you only dreamed about. Take out your cock. You heard me take out your cock and stroke it while I tell you what your future holds for you.? Gretchen opened her blouse to show a bit more of her tits. I know it was wrong but my cock was throbbing so bad. I took out my cock and started to stroke it. ?Good! How small it is. I wonder if your wife can even feel it inside of her.? said Gretchen opening her blouse some more. ?She will adapt, then adopt black cock as her standard of pleasure very easily. At first she will be shy but then she will lose that and you will watch him fill her up totally. Does that turn you on you weak, weak little man?? I told her it did. She went over to the phone and handed it to me. ?You will dial this number, a man will answer you will ask him to come to your house, he is my lover. I want to show you your future. The future of your wife?s sensuality. Now keep jerking off that small pathetic cock of yours. That is it stroke your cock and think of your wife kissing a black man. Think of her mouth encircling his cock while all you can do is watch. Does it please you to think of her pussy at last being satisfied by the perfect man, a black one? Does it turn you on to think of the scorn she will give you as she satisfies her new master? Does it? Does it?? The images were too powerful. I came all over the table. I called the number and told the man what Gretchen had said. ?That is good. There is hope for you yet. Your obedience is key to me.? she said. There was a knock on the back door and I let in the man, who though I never met in person I knew to be Gretchen?s black lover. I knew not to shake his hand and he smiled smugly back at me. ?Now this could be your wife in a few months. Let me make it good.? she got down on her knees in my kitchen and started to suck his cock. When it was rock hard she turned to me. ?Take off my panties. Now.? I reached up her skirt and took them off. Her lover sat on the kitchen chair. She looked at me. ?Hold it up now! You heard me. Don?t be useless, do as I tell you.? I never had touched another man?s cock, I was not gay and am still not. I think it was the humiliation. ?Soon you shall do this for your wife. Now hold it steady. Steady.? she said as I grasped his cock and held it straight up. She sat down on it and bounced up and down on it so hard and fast that I thought the chair would break, her fat tits bounced up and down. ?Oh yah! Yah! Yah!? He came in her and the rest of the cum ran down onto the chair. ?For the next two months you will not make love to your wife. Then you will receive further instructions. Is that clear?? I told her it was. She and her lover left leaving me to look at the cum on the table and chair. Could I do it? Could I take part in the plot to turn my own wife against me. To make her lust for big black cock? How could I not? What was going to happen next would change our lives forever. 7555 1.47/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment