Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cruising The Strip

CRUISING THE STRIP Walter P. was avidly looking at his gorgeous wife as she was trying on some rather daring outfits, trying not to be obvious about it, but he knew she was deliberately teasing him. "Okay, honey, what are you doing?" The rather timid and frankly wimpish husband finally had to ask. The buxom blonde smiled over her shoulder while looking at the tiny smock she held up in front of her. "Like this better than the blue one?" "Um, its good, I guess, but did you buy all of those things?" "I'm not keeping them all, probably just one or two" Money was short lately and after a layoff he was not the prime income earner any more, another one of many blows to his pride, and this was a rather sensitive subject. "But, you know the budget, dear" "You can't expect me to get a job without something nice to wear" "A job" He smiled ruefully. His gorgeous wife was unable to even make instant coffee at her last job as a temporary receptionist. "Sure, I can get a job too you know" "Um, of course, but, those outfits, well, they're rather daring Are you sure they're not for, well, the Club?" That was another sore point, the Club His wife, or rather his wife's girlfriend Sheila, suggested a swingers club when tensions were high as he was laid off last year, and the fact is, Brenda was a lot more successful in finding partners than he was. As a slim small man with not a very large genitalia compared to the studs at the Club he was getting no action compared to a blonde buxom ex cheerleader who still kept her private exercise club membership. Last summer they almost separated over it, and after going to a marriage counselor, Brenda came back with another suggestion, also originating from Sheila. The Cuckold Dreamers Club, a kind of swingers club with a difference. Still they called it the Club. There, she explained as she heard it from Sheila, the male partner was not penalized by having a wife who was more popular. In fact that was the whole idea. He wouldn't feel like he didn't belong because as she put it, 'every white male there is in the same boat' That was humiliating but also erotic, because at one swinger party he knew he was aroused at seeing his gorgeous wife getting pumped by a big stud and she never let him forget it, and now she was using that. That was 7 months ago, and they had gone to several events and the good news was he wasn't alone. Most white males were in the same boat, and truth was, he kind of resembled many. Unfortunately the events were not free and with the loss of income they had to cut off the monthly party fees. Another thing was most if not all the studs were big and black And Brenda liked that a lot But after moping around a couple of weekends Brenda was restless and of course, Sheila came over with her husband Richard for drinks and the subject came up. Sheila was another very attractive woman, and Richard while still having a good job at the company was about as attractive as Walter was. Kind of small and pudgy, and lately, well, kind of feminine. He knew while sitting by the pool in the konTiki hut he had built a few years back and serving drinks, that the women were up to something. Soon they came out and he had to gape because they were wearing thong bikinis and carrying margarita glasses, giggling. Brenda came over and kissed him and he smiled, getting a rock in his shorts already. "Honey, Sheila had a wonderful idea to save money now that we can't go to the Club" "What, they offer scholarships?" he joked. "Haha, no silly. Sheila was telling me how much fun they have at cruising the strip, and it doesn't cost hardly anything for us girls, because guys buy the drinks and if we look hot they'll let us in without a cover charge" Sheila smiled, "its true, Walter, Brenda could get into any of those clubs and I never have to pay a cent We can have a great time for free" "B-but, well, I...? "Richard and I still go to the Cuckold Club on occasion too, but it would be so much fun to have Brenda to cruise the strip with and I can make sure she'll have a great time. I know all the best studs(giggle)" "Um, well," he looked at Richard, "What do you do then?" Sheila spoke for him as she was accustomed to do, "sometimes Richard drives me, and he might pay the cover charge for himself, but we go in separately, and he just drinks diet soda anyway. There are other couples from the club there too we might run into" Looking again at Richard, he asked "yeah, but, what do you do there, sit together?" Sheila shook her head and laughed, "of course not, that would spoil it. It was like a game we played at first, him watching me dance and flirt and then going home with him. A lot of couples at the Club started like that. And then, well, sometimes I don't go home with him" Richard laughed then, "Sometimes?" Sheila patted him on the arm affectionately, "All right, most times And sometimes he doesn't come with me anyway, because I go out on dates. But I always come home eventually, don't I, honey?" she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He smiled and nodded, blushing a little. "Of course," Walter spoke, "are any of the clubs non black?" Sheila laughed, "I think maybe Tech Noir is half and half, but don't worry, Walter, the black clubs' staff know me and Brenda will be totally safe(giggle) Well, as safe as she wants to be that is" Brenda took another sip of her drink and smiled, "Sheila knows everyone on the strip, honey. The staff at several clubs look out for her and you know what else? Some of the black studs we saw at the Club party there too" Walter moaned inwardly at that, but his cock was rising at the thought. "I just worry though," he began, and Richard put his hand on his arm. "Hey, I got laid off once and know what its like, pal, believe me. Sheila was doing temporary clerical downtown and we ate pasta 7 nights a week, that's why I got this," he smiled, patting his belly. Sheila giggled some more, "and now I serve him creampies which he just loves" Walter gasped and Brenda giggled. "Walter loves that too" she smiled and Walter groaned and blushed. Richard chuckled, "but not seven days a week though, not for lack of trying anyway" "Wow," Walter sat stunned, "we haven't, I mean Brenda hasn't been out overnight like that, yet" "It's not a big deal, Walter," Brenda said, "and if I double with Sheila for cruising and dates she says she'll pay for the motel bills" Sheila gave her an affectionate kiss, their big breasts touching, "that's what friends are for, honey. If I was broke I know you'd come through for me" Cupping one firm breast she gently squeezed a nipple, already hard because they were talking about black cock and Walter knew the signs of her arousal. "OF course I can't guarantee I won't get her creampie first, though" "Oh Sheila, you're just awful" Sheila winked at Walter. Walter felt he was trapped and the erection he was trying to conceal betrayed his emotions. "So, when are you thinking of doing this little.., excursion?" "Tonight's a good night at Chez?s Black Cat" Brenda said, "she knows these black basketball players who always go there" He was stunned, yet from Brenda's eager expression and the way Sheila and Richard sincerely seemed to be thinking they were doing him a favor, he knew he couldn't object. "Um, sounds like fun" Brenda nodded and smiled, "I think it will be, honey I'm going over to their place later and then we'll take one car" "Um, are you going, Rich?" "Nope, not there I usually don't go, and you shouldn't either" "What my sissy is saying is he's uncomfortable around all those big black studs" After drinks in the pool, the guests leaving, and his wife in the bedroom trying on some slinky daring cocktail dresses, he leaned back on the bed, arranging his boner in his shorts. "You're really going to do it, then?" She looked at him absently as she touched up her lipstick in the mirror, her big breasts naked, swaying with firm nipples. "Well of course, honey It does make sense for our budget and I'm so looking forward to it. I'll be just fine, don't worry" "Yes, but if you're gone all night, you know, what would I tell Pammy?" Their teenage daughter Pammy was not so young any more that they could tell anything. "Oh, Pammy is almost grown, honey. Besides I'm sure she knows our lifestyle and that I prefer Black men" Walter gasped, "H-how...?? "Well dear, I never said that directly, but her girlfriend Sue's mother is Blackonly now and she told me about that and if it was all right She wanted to know my opinion, like a teenager" "W-what did you say?" "Well I said that was just fine and lots of couples were doing that. And then she said there was this black senior that was hitting on her and asked how we felt about that" "(groan) 'W-what did you say to that?" Imagining his sweet, virginal but voluptuous teenage daughter with a big black buck. "Well, hmm, do you like this lipstick shade? Of course, I told her we would be very proud of her if she had a black boyfriend" "Y-you did?" "Well, of course, honey. I hinted I loved black males myself" "Oh boy," he groaned. She looked over at him and smiled. "Is your little penis getting hard, Walter? You do know I'm not going to do anything for you now before a date? "Yes," he groaned, disappointed, "what else did you two talk about?" "Then she asked me, oh you know, like girl talk, if I'd been with black men, and she was cute Because she was shocked but also so pleased when I said yes And then, you know, she asked me if it was true about their, well, (smile) size" "She didn't actually ask that?" "Of course she did" "And what did you say?" Knowing and fearing and anticipating her answer, he tried not to arrange his hard cock. "I told her the truth, honey. They have big beautiful black cocks and know how to use them so much better than white boys. I told her if I was her age I would only be going out with black males" "Oh, oh my..." She looked over and frowned. "Did I say something wrong, honey? It wouldn't be right not to tell our daughter the truth, don't you think? If black men are the best lovers we should want our daughter to have the best And, (chuckle) they certainly are" Standing up, she came over and kissed him on the cheek as he tried for her mouth, but she turned her face to avoid it. "I don't want to smear my lipstick before it dries, honey" I'm sure its going to have heavy use tonight" The thought of those ruby red lips sliding up and down a big black pole was in his mind and he knew that was exactly what she was going to be doing with them. "B-but, if you're not back by morning, wh-what will I tell her though?" "Oh," she stopped as she picked up her purse, "you're right, honey. I should have talked more with her For the time being just tell her that Sheila and I are driving out to Pelican Island to go antique shopping and we might stay overnight" "Well, okay, that will work once though" "I know, but when I come back we'll just tell her the truth" He gasped at that as she walked out, as his eyes followed the gorgeous swaying bottom in her tight dress. 4746 1.78/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment