Sunday, April 28, 2013

Moving Daze

daze.txt (M+/F, inter, infidelity, preg) Moving Daze By Boomer My name is Rod and I'm twenty-nine, my wife Julie is twenty-two and we've been married less than a year. I had been very busy at work, perhaps working a little too much but it was all a means to an end. Last month we'd finally saved up enough money to move into our house. It's a nice three bedroom house. Although we couldn't wait to move in our moving day would soon arrive. I'd spent the preceding four days prior to the actual move of our furniture cleaning, painting and preparing our new home. It had been an exhausting time but I had to have everything ready before the furniture was moved in. When the big day finally arrived, I glad we'd decided to hire a local moving firm, I didn't think I could possibly survive the rigor of the move after spending up to twenty hours a day during the preceding four days working on the house. The three movers -- a large Black man about fifty, and two white guys about twenty arrived promptly at 8 a.m. The older guy turned out to be the boss and he just supervised the younger guys as they moved our furniture into the truck. Several times that morning I caught this old Black man stealing glances at my wife as she moved about separating the stuff from the move from that we would be taking ourselves. She did indeed look ravishing in cutoff jeans and tee shirt, so I just let it slide and helped direct the team. By the time we arrived around at the house it was almost 4 p.m. Normally they would have done this move over 2 days but I had paid more to have it completed in one. My wife and I were so eager to get into our new house that we couldn't have waited another day. One of the first things they assembled was our master bed, and since I was very tired, I told my wife that I would catch an hour's sleep since we'd still have to unpack the majority of the boxes after they had left. She agreed. I must have been more tired than I thought because the next thing I knew it was 8 p.m. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked outside. The moving van was still here. I gingerly stepped over the boxes lining the top of the stairwell and started down. Half way down I stopped. I could hear the unmistakable sounds of someone making love. I froze wondering what the fuck could be going on. As I moved further down the stairs I could now see into the living room. I'll never forget the sight that greeted my eyes. My wife was laying on the sofa, her legs were splayed wide and the old Black man was rubbing his stiff Black cock up and down her slit. I could hear him asking my wife, "if she really wanted it," I almost died when she told him "to fuck her hard." I half sat half fell to the stair as he began worming that huge Black cock into my beautiful wife's cunt. She groaned with his entry until he suddenly thrust it all the way inside her. I could hear clapping and was surprised to see the 2 other men standing nearby cheering her on. "She sure likes that dark meat," said one. "We'll see," said the other as he unzipped his fly allowing his six inch white cock to spring free before moving to my wife's head telling her to suck him. Turning her head like a zombie she eagerly took his cock in her mouth. She had never sucked me like that. She was sucking his cock "as if there was no tomorrow." The Black fucking her continued a long steady fucking of her cunt as she humped up to attract more of his long cock into her cunt. My wife suddenly stopped sucking and asked the Black fucking her "to pull out before he came." I'd always used a condom with my wife, and now I was watching this stranger, and a Black man to boot fuck my wife "bare back." I'd never managed to get inside her without protection, she was too careful -- at least with me. The Black man then stopped his fucking and almost withdrew his Black cock. "Well bitch, I guess I better stop now, because I don't fuck cunt unless I can finish the job completely." She begged him to reinsert his cock inside her, and I could see her hips as she bucked grossly up toward him trying to once again impale herself. "But it's too dangerous for me," she whimpered. "I'm ovulating right now." "Hey bitch that's your problem," he answered smiling. "I ain't never pulled out in my life and I ain't gonna start with your honky cunt." "Please," she whimpered, but he made like he was going to withdraw his cock fully. "Do it she whimpered." "Do what bitch?" he asked smiling. "Fuck me," she answered. "Cum inside me. I want you to." I could see him smile as he reinserted his cock with a single thrust. She gasped at the sudden shock. Moments later she was cumming. Only once before had she orgasmed with me but within a minute this Black man had twice brought her over the edge. "You've got a terrific cunt bitch," said the Black. Then the man in her mouth announced he was gonna' nut. My wife doesn't like to eat sperm so she moved to remove his cock. But he had other ideas grabbing her head -- roughly skull fucking her until finally holding his cock deep inside her mouth dumping a load of pecker nectar directly down her throat. Even though she was gagging he didn't seem to mind as he grunted with every discharge down her throat. About thirty seconds later he pulled his shrunken cock out of her mouth and as she gasped for air. "Holy shit," said the man looking at his shrunken cock. "She pure sucked my balls dry," he laughing. The Black man then announced he was getting ready to cum. I could see the combined look of fear and lust upon my wife's face as he grunted and he knocked the wind out of her as he bottomed out inside her cunt. His large Black hands gripped her ass cheeks as he pulled her even deeper onto his Black root. "Holy fuckin' hell," he whispered and I could see his ass cheeks shake with every ejaculation into my wife's cunt. "Here it comes baby. I'm filling you up with Black baby juice bitch." My wife's legs wrapped around his ass and drew him even deeper into her cunt. Then he began to fuck her once again, pushing his seed even further into her womb. "Yeah that's right whitey," he whispered. "Suck my Black seed deep into your womb," before collapsing on top of my wife as passionately kissed. I heard him ask her "if he could stop by again for more of her white cunt" and was surprised to hear her reply "anytime" before passionately kissing him again. I snuck back up to the room not wanting to believe what I had seen. About 30 minutes later I made lots of noise to announce my awakening and went downstairs. My wife was putting away china like nothing had happened. I asked, "when the movers left." She lied and told me that "they had left about an hour ago." To this day she doesn't know that I saw her. She didn't get pregnant from fucking the Black man that day, thank god. However he has stopped by many times since to fuck my wife. I only know this because my neighbor mentioned seeing him one day, and once I found a pair of my wife's panties in the basket with obvious sperm stains on the crotch. Her cunt also shows the obvious signs of her infidelity. Where once it was tight and lovely, it is now cavernous and well worn. I have been trying to pretend this isn't happening to me, but the truth will come out sooner or later. Perhaps when my wife delivers that Black bastard growing now within her belly. Let her try to talk her way out of that. Another BOOMER original 4874 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment