Friday, April 26, 2013

Can't Stop Watching Pt 2

CAN'T STOP WATCHING Pt 2 By: The Dude A few of you wrote back asking about the time I caught her on vacation. A lot happened during that week. We went to our beach house on Sunday. Spent the entire day together and all day Monday too. On Monday I got a call from a fishing buddy wanting to know if I wanted to go out on a half/day trip with him on Tuesday. Of course I accepted. I left about 10 am to meet him on the docks. When we got there the storm the night before left rough seas and the captain cnacelled it. My bud and I decided to just do some surf fishing instead so I went home to get my gear. This was when I had my first surprise of the week. I pulled in and went into to the house to look for her but she was nowhere around, I heard the outdoor shower running, we always use that rather then the house shower it's just more beachy. The houses in our community are kind of close but our place has a huge wall of bamboo separating the houses and blocking the view from the street as well. Our neighbors are weekenders so nobody was home next door. I went over to the bedroom window to yell to her and I heard her, she was orgasming in the shower, she was in there masturbating. So I just kept quiet and listened, she is a damn good moaner. She was going at this for about 15 minutes when I noticed a movement around the back of my neighbors house. It was a black kid about 20 years old. He started to go into the rear of their house when he heard her as well. He paused then leaned over the railing looking in the direction of the shower, he then walked over and listened for a while, then sat down in the Adirondack chair we have there. She finished her shower and he just sat there. As she started to open the door he stood up. She looked at him and said "How long you been there?" He replied "Long enough to figure you may need some help" She said, "Who are you?" "My name is John, I bring in the mail for the neighbors". "How old are you" she asked, "21" he said. This kid was really bold for his age, with that he pulled down his shorts to expose a good size cock (not as big a Harold's maybe about 8") and said, "Well, can I help you or not?" She then moved forward and immediately knelt down and started giving him a blow job. She has gotten really good at deep throating, she had no problem taking his cock all the way in. He began moaning and said to her " You want to go in next door so we don't get caught?" She stopped and said, "No, my husbands away today and I love to fuck outdoors" She then sat him down on the chair and mounted him. She rode him while he sucked on her tits for just a short while when he began cumming, she jumped off and jerked him off on her face and tits. He said "Damn you are good" She said I need more. And climbed on him again. This time he lasted much longer and she rode him for almost an hour.....yea a fucking hour! They talked during the session as she was riding him he kept asking her questions......"Have you ever fucked a black man before" She said, "Yes" He asked when "She said "all the time I got a steady man back home I fuck regularly". Really he said......."Yup I love big black cock" ......."Is he as big as me"......."Bigger, but your doing just fine"........"He then asked how long can you fuck me like this" ......."as long as I want my stud at home has me trained, I can fuck him on top like this for hours if he wants me to" ......"What do you mean if he wants you to? You mean he doesn't love this"....."He likes to fuck me hard from behind in my ass" Well thats something new, she never ever let me fuck her in the ass. He then said, "Well let's switch, I want to fuck your ass" .....She replied, "No, can't, my man has made me promise to only fuck him in the ass. Thats his private domain. Now shut up I am cumming again." He then did get her up and fuck her doggie style in her pussy. This was a very powerful fuck here for about 2 minutes. He knelt her down on all fours on a towel and stood above her. He pounded her hard and fast, I mean at one point she was screaming like crazy. He would grab her hips and just pound heavy and hard. He pulled out and again came on her face and tits. That too, cumming on her face, she only let me do that for a while very early in our marriage, she stopped me saying it was degrading. When they were done, she took his cell phone and punched in her number, she said I will call you if I can get away again, be ready it may be on very short notice. Thursday, she told me she was going to have dinner and drinks with her friend Sue who now lives down the beach. This was safe for her to say because she normally does this when we are on vaca. I had an inclination that this was going to be a chance for her to meet John. So I told her I was going to go out to a local sports bar and watch a game. I guess I was setting her up.. Not sure how I was going to follow her though. I went to Enterprise and rented a car for the night, then went down the road from our place and hid around the corner. She said she was meeting Sue at 7:00. I waited & waited I was thinking she maybe left sooner then I got there and I missed her so at about 7:30 I road past the house but the car was still there as I was riding down the road I saw John pass me in a car and he turned into the drive next door. I went around the block and on my return my wife was getting into her car. She backed out only to be followed by John. I followed them down the road a mile or so and they pulled into a shopping center where she got out of our car and got into his. They pulled away and she scooted over next to him, she then disappeared and I guess she was giving him a blow job. I followed them at a safe distance for about 20 minutes when he pulled into a Checker's (hamburger joint) they pulled up to the drive thru. I had my window down and was right behind them. She was still sucking his dick and he asked for Josh, then ordered his food and pulled to the window. Josh I guess is a friend of his and didn't say anything only "Thank you sir" But he did take his time getting him his change and his food. They pulled out and I waited for my food which also took them a while but I didn't get Josh I had some young girl wait on me........It took them forever and I lost which way they went. I road around looking all over for them but I never did find them. So I did go to the bar and have a few beers and drown my sorrows. At about 10:00 she called me on my cell and said they were going out for drinks and not to wait up. I told her to be careful and have a good time and hung up. I finished my beer then went and switched cars and went back to the house. Well what I found when I got home was John's car in the drive next door. I pulled in our driveway and went into the house, I tried to look over into the neighbors house but all the shades were shut. Well that was even worse now, I knew she was next door but I couldn't see a damn thing. I waited a few minutes then decided to try and get closer to see if I could see or hear anything.......Well they didn't shut the shades on the other side of the house so I could get right up next to window behind the shrubs and see in perfect. Well John told his friends about my wife....sure enough Josh was now in there with them. He was fucking Anna and she was sucking off John. She was almost in a trance... I could see her face she was in a state of bliss.. Neither boy said a lot but she was moaning again like crazy, she came 3 times while I was watching them and again she took their cum on her face and tits. She told them she was going to get a quick shower and ran into the bathroom closely followed by Josh. John then picked up his cell and called someone. I heard him say, "Yea she's good all night come now we got her in the bathroom just walk in" Sure enough 10 minutes in walks an older black guy, about 40-45... He sat down on a chair and just waited... I could hear them fucking her now in the bathroom, he just sat there waiting patiently and after about 15 minutes got up went to the bathroom door and said, "I'm tired of waiting bring her out." My wife screamed and said who's that? John said don't worry he's cool that's my uncle. You'll like him. The boys came out first, followed by my wife who was wrapped in a towel. John's uncle name was John also... He came over to her and said, "John is right you are fine" He then reached out and un did her towel... He then began to un do his pants and good God he was about the same size as Harold, she again dropped to her knees and started sucking him off. Now young John & Josh just sat there Watching? This went on and on for another 2 hours, all 3 of them fucking the hell out of her every way they can. She finally called me and left a message saying she was too drunk to drive and would be sleeping at Sue's. I went home about 4:00am before it got light and went to bed. She finally came in at 9:00 am on Friday. She slithered into bed and we slept till about 2:00. My wife's insatiable when it comes to them is very surprising as well. When we were first married we were like rabbits, fucked all over the apartment, 2-3x a day on weekends, 3-4 nights a week. This went on for the first year or two then everything slowed down. Now I am amazed at her insatiability and stamina, she fucked those 3 guys for nearly 12 hours straight. They would take a brief break about every 2-3 hours. That was almost like a counseling session for her, they would ask her questions she would answer, they'd get all hot again and after about 20-30 minutes they'd be right back at it. I guess too the size difference in our cocks is a factor, I mean she seems to like it when they lay down and she is on top & rides those guys forever. She just doesn't do that when we're doin it, she gets on top but she always was just on her knees and rocking back and forth. Even now she's that way. With them though, she's on her feet and she's just sliding up & down on them. Harold and Uncle John all are both in their forties. Seems like she likes that "take charge" guy and they last forever. The boys were good, they each came about 6-7 times, but Unc fucked her one time for nearly two hours (at my best I was only good for 30 minutes) They were all over the place too....if my neighbors only knew what went on in that house......he fucked her doggie style for almost 45 minutes straight, she came about 10 times. The one thing he did during this session is why I know she will never be the same. I told you she had said something to them about "Harold wants her ass to himself" well during this doggie style session John said, "stay like that" and walked over to his pants and pulled out a bottle of KY. He went back to her and started lubing her ass, she said, "No please." He said, " Look bitch I want your ass now." he then pushed it in and once the head was in he went all the way in one thrust. She let out a little moan and then he started fucking her ass hard. Another surprise now, she starts rubbing her clit and telling him to fuck her harder. She loved it! She was screaming and cumming and cumming. I had heard of multiple orgasms but she never had one with me. This was unbelievable, they fucked this way for about 10 minutes until he finally filled her ass with his cum. He rolled off her onto the sofa and said, "Damn girl that was the best fuck I ever had" She only let me fuck her ass once when we were first married and she said it hurt to bad.....now here she is taking a fat 11" cock and loving it. On Sunday afternoon we just hung around up at the community pool. She said she was going back for some lunch, I knew what her lunch was and sure enough this time it was Uncle John alone with her in our outdoor shower. When I got close to them in the shower they must have just gotten started, The bottom of the shower is open off the ground about 10" I could see she was on her knees sucking his dick, she stood up and said. "take it slow I'm really sore from the other night" he replied, "Yea right, and turned her around and said, "bend over a bit" I then heard an unbelievable groan from her and he said, "How's that feel bitch" she kind of said, "fine" he said, "just fine" and then he started fucking her really hard, I could here her groans....he continued to call her bitch and ask her, "How's your cunt feel now?" she began saying "Much better" and I heard her start to moan and say, "That?s it I'm gonna cum" and he must have pulled out because she said, "what the fuck you doing don't stop now" he just laughed and said beg for it....she of course did and he said tell me want you want...she said, "Fuck my pussy please, I want to feel your cock" He said, naaa that?s not what you want is it?.......she I guess got the message,,, and said, not really please fuck my ass?" he said, "That?s better" and I heard her begin to moan again, she started really getting into it, and that?s when I left to go back to the pool. That was almost a month ago. This is all new for me so, I'm not sure if I will continue to send these to DW or not. I'm still trying to get my head screwed on straight. When I would see her with Harold, it was only one guy, once every couple months or so, I figured she was just getting some every now and then. This sheds a whole new light on things. I enjoy watching it, but sometimes hate the way I feel a day or two after. Let me know if anybody out there has had a similar experience @ newdel_dude@yhoo.com Dude 5513 1.27/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment