Sunday, April 21, 2013

It Was Worth a Try

IT WAS WORTH A TRY by Legmann It was worth a try, so we did it. We posted our personal ad among all the junk advertisements in the online swingers news group. Neither of us thought anyone would ever find it, much less respond to it. Well we were wrong on both counts. S and I have been married for well over ten years and have never strayed but, lately we both have been ready for a little excitement in our sex lives and we were about to get it. S is thirty seven and very pretty. Green eyes that will hypnotize you and soft, sweet smelling, chestnut colored hair that frames her face. She grew up repressing most of her sexual feelings and after ten years of marriage has finally begun to express some of those hidden desires. And as luck would have it, both of our fantasies turned out to be the same. After what started out to be strictly a fantasy for the two of us to share, it became all to obvious that we would eventually act out our fantasy. That fantasy was to have a no holes barred MFM threesome with a mutually acceptable male that neither of us knew. Two months passed before it was agreed that we were ready. With much nervousness I called the number that was contained in a short introductory note along with a picture. I was not even sure the number would still be good but, it was and I left a message on the answering machine that brought us yet still closer to our ultimate goal. I suggested that we all meet for a beer on Friday and see how things go, to make sure everyone is still interested. I left our number in case the timing was bad for him. Later that evening D returned my call to express his enthusiasm for the idea and talk briefly to S to ensure that this was not all my idea and a total surprise to her. They talked for about ten minutes, chit chat stuff, and about how she liked his picture and was particularly pleased with his mustache. They finally ran out of polite conversation and said their good byes. She slowly hung up the phone and I could tell she was excited by the way she tried to play so calm. After a little prodding she admitted "He sounds like a nice guy, we will see how it goes". Friday seemed to take forever but, finally here we were sitting in the tavern waiting and looking for our new found friend. S rarely drinks but, we were both downing our first beers when D strolled in. We all shook hands and exchanged introductions and I went to get a new pitcher and another glass. From the bar I could see them talking and S smoking her cigarette nervously. By the time I got back they were already finishing the, where do you work questions, that I would just have soon missed. We talked and drank for a while more and then the conversation turned to what we all were eager discuss, where and when. I confessed that we were not experienced at this and if it was not soon we may change our minds again. So it was decided that tomorrow would be the when, and our house would be the where. S was really starting to relax, and it was good to see her enjoying herself. I excused my self and headed off to the restroom. While I was gone S had decided to join D on his side of the booth. They were sitting close together and chatting in a low tone, and my dick got hard instantly. We finished the pitcher and I suggested that we had better get going that we had other commitments. Then I noticed that her hand was in his lap and she was lightly rubbing his now bulging cock. She remarked that she was just checking out her present from me, and that it would not be polite to leave D in his hardened condition. I asked what she had in mind? She gave me a devious look and suggested that we go out to our van and she would give him a good night blowjob and I could watch. I hurriedly settled up with the waitress, and finally caught up with them halfway across the parking lot. By the time I got to the car they were embraced in deep kisses. I unlocked and opened the door and they both climbed in the back seat with a combination of laughing and panting. The door had no sooner closed than D had S's shirt unbuttoned and was sucking with all his might at her breasts. S was clutching D's head and pulling him into her chest. They were content with this position for a couple of minutes then S began to struggle with D's belt and zipper. She finally gave up and confessed that she needed his help getting his pants open and urged him to hurry as she was ready for the taste of a new cock. D finished the job she had started and slipped out of his jeans and boxers at the same time. S pounced like a tiger on his quite sizable member. She cupped his balls with one hand and guided the head of his cock to the back of her throat with the other one. D let out a deep moan which only seemed to encourage S all the more. Ever deeper strokes followed and that slurping sound she makes when she gets really excited. She stopped briefly to let me know what a nice cock he had and how sweet he tasted. D held her head tightly to control the depth and frequency of his strokes. I could hardly believe it, I was sitting there hard as a rock watching my wife passionately sucking this other guy's cock. I only wish there had been more room in the back and I would have fucked her right there myself. She continued to suck and rub her face on his cock only looking up to tease him with a sexy look and slight kiss on the lips. As the groans increased in frequency I knew that D would soon be shooting his load. D was trying to pull his cock from S's hungry mouth but, she would not release him. She continued her feast until he could hold back no longer and came in a fury of moans and convulsions. S continued to suck and swallow till D was pleading for her to stop. She finally looked up, brushed back her hair, and while licking her lips remarked that he tasted different than what she was used to. They kissed for a while and each remarked of how they were looking forward to tomorrow. I was feeling a little left out but, I knew that I would be getting my prick fucked off when we got home. D got his pants back on and I dropped him off at his car. One more kiss between the two of them and he closed the door behind him. It was a short ride home but, it seemed like we would never get there. I asked "Well what do you think?" And S replied "Man he makes me hot, I just had to have his cock tonight. At first I was doing it to tease you but, then it just felt so good I didn't want to stop. Tomorrow will be a night to remember, for all of us." 3562 1.13/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment