Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Controlling cuckolding wife…part 6

Saturday morning found me still in my pink babydoll lying between Mistress Shelia?s legs licking her ass as she lay on her stomach chatting on the phone. I was enthralled with the power she had over me. She clearly loved to humiliate and use me. Earlier in the morning she had taunted and teased me with how cute I looked in the pink babydoll. After serving her breakfast in bed and kissing her feet and sucking her toes as she ate, she had me stand next to the bed spread eagled. She ordered me to jerk off, to which I complied excitedly. Little did I know that Mistress Shelia had a cruel game in mind. After allowing me to cum on her tits and lick it off she ordered me to do it again! She said it was going to be a little test and a game to see how many times I could cum in a short period of time. I must admit at first I didn?t think I could do it, but soon I found myself looking down at Mistress Shelia?s big floppy tits, her muscular calves and big, thick thighs and I shot my load again. After the third orgasm in less than a half an hour I was light headed and needed to sit down. Mistress Shelia however had other ideas and ordered me between her legs for some ass licking. I lay there licking her ass after three consecutive orgasms totally spent but still finding the whole process erotic. Mistress Shelia chatted on the phone to one of her friends when a voice made us both jump. ?Well isn?t this a sight for sore eyes!? We both turned our heads and saw Gina leaning against the bedroom doorway. I could feel my face turning crimson with embarrassment. Mistress Stephanie told her caller she?d call them back. ?Well don?t stop licking me drippy just because your wife?s here.? ?Yes Mistress Shelia.? I buried my face back between her cheeks and continued licking. ?So how?s my little drippy boy been treating you?? Gina said. ?Oh we?ve been getting along fabulously! He?s a good cook, maid, and a helluva pussy and ass licker just like you said!? ?I?m glad he?s been a good boy. Turns out the family function wasn?t cutting it so I decided to come home and see how things were going here.? Gina had stripped off her clothes and was giving Mistress Shelia a long deep kiss, their tongues flicking at each other. Eyes wide I stopped licking for a moment astounded at what I was seeing. ?Aw what?s the matter drippy you think I only like cock? Stephanie and I have been GOOD friends for a long time and we both love playing with a nice cock, guess that leaves you out!? They both laughed and Gina crawled naked on the bed on her back and spread her legs. ?How about giving my pussy a little tongue I?ve been horny all day!? I crawled from Mistress Shelia?s ass to Gina?s pussy and began licking and sucking. Mistress Shelia rolled over on her side and she and Gina began a furious make out session. As they kissed and played with each other, Mistress Shelia shared with Gina the activities from the night before and this morning. I was humiliated beyond belief. I licked Gina to an orgasm while she fingered Mistress Gina to an orgasm. After both their orgasms I was ordered into the bathroom as Mistress Shelia peed I was ordered to take toilet paper and wipe her dry, and then it was Gina?s turn. I was humiliated when they told me that I?d was to become their ?bathroom boy? and have to wipe them when they went to the bathroom. They both retired to the bedroom, lounged on the bed watching tv as I was ordered to go to the store and get some food for lunch wearing my Daisy Dukes. Gina was kind enough to let me take her car and as I was backing out of the driveway I spotted a pair of her panties on the passenger seat. I picked them up and sniffed them; they were still damp and full of cum! I had to wonder who she had fucked and then it came to me that I had just licked her to an orgasm with some strange guys cum in her pussy. Humiliate and dejected I drove to the grocery store keeping my head down as I walked the aisles trying to get out of there as quickly as possible before I saw someone whom I recognized. The store?s intercom boomed to life and I expected to hear about a child or a special but instead I heard the following: ?Would the person named drippy please come to the service desk we have a message for you.? I was mortified! I had been paged on a Saturday morning in a busy grocery store in my neighborhood! Meekly I made my way towards the service desk knowing hat nosy shoppers would be swarming around to see who ?drippy? was. I walked up to the counter and a high school girl asked if she could help me. In a whisper I told her who I was. She yelled into the back room. ?Hey Dan here?s the guy you were looking for that you paged named drippy.? Several customers snickered and pointed at me in my humiliating outfit. A man came out of the back room and told me he had a phone call for me. Eyes down I followed him into the back room where he handed me a phone. ?Hello.? ?Drippy, it?s Gina. Shelia forgot to tell you to get some tampons and some KY jelly. And hurry up we?re both horny!? Click. The phone went dead and I handed it back to the manager and made my way out of the office to gawks and giggles from the Saturday morning customers. I gathered up my basket, got the items Gina instructed and got the hell out of there. Upon arrival at Mistress Shelia?s I lugged the groceries into the house, fixed lunch for Gina and Mistress Shelia and served them in bed both still naked. After they both gorged themselves on the sumptuous lunch I had made, Mistress Shelia told me I could eat the crumbs off their plates as my lunch. They both laughed as I gobbled up their leftovers, thanked them and went to the kitchen now wearing my pink babydoll to clean up. A little while later they bother appeared in the kitchen wearing tight pink yoga pants both with visible camel toes, sneakers and tank tops with no bras on and told me they were going for a walk. I was given a list of chores to do while they were gone and off they went. I changed the sheets, put the old ones in the wash, cleaned the bathrooms, arranged Mistress Shelia?s shoe closet and lit scented candles and chilled a bottle of wine in anticipation of their return. Arriving back home they were both covered in sweat as was evident by their gray tops now dark gray with sweat. Gina pointed towards her sneakers and I knelt and untied both their sneakers and removed them and their sweat soaked socks and was hit by the aroma of their sweaty feet. Mistress Shelia walked to the counter, put both elbows on the counter, jutted her ass out and said, ?Lick my ass drippy and make it good!? I peeled her yoga pants off her and she spread her ass cheeks as I plowed my tongue into her sweaty hole and licked with gusto. Gina meanwhile stood by surveying my performance drinking a glass of water and hitting my balls with a small bamboo stick. Each stroke to hit my balls me be jump a little more driving my tongue deeper into Mistress Shelia?s ass. Finally she let out a loud gasp in orgasm and Gina slapped her on the ass, took her hand and led her to the bedroom. I stood and meekly followed. They both hit the clean sheets I had just put on the bed with their sweaty bodies not caring if I had more work to do or not. They embraced in a sweaty kiss their bodies wrapped around each other. Gina began giving out orders and finally I found myself kneeling next to the bed fingering Gina?s wet, sweaty pussy eye and nose level with her armpit smelling her post workout odor. As I fingered her she fingered Mistress Shelia, who was on all fours, sweat dripping down her big body from head to toe. Gina came first in a shuddering orgasm and lay there smiling and fingering Mistress Shelia who was approaching climax. Mistress Shelia lay on the bed spread her legs and lips and motioned me closer as I thought she wanted me to lick her, but when was a couple of inches from her she began to finger herself furiously and pretty soon a light spray shot from her pussy turning into a heavier stream of clear ejaculate showering my face with it, Gina cheered her on and she came in waves each one spraying me until I was soaked. I was then ordered to clean the sheets, dry the bed, and give both of them a luxurious shower. As I stepped from the shower after drying each one off, my little cock sprang to life and shot a load out of nowhere. Gina and Mistress Shelia roared with laughter. ?Look! Drippy came just by looking at us!? I knew what I had to do so I knelt and licked up my cum watching the two busty full figured woman stand above me knowing they owned me. 17873 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment