Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New York Welcome

NEW YORK WELCOME By Bluedog This is about what happened the first 4 weeks after I was married to my first wife, Betty. We have been going together for about 2 ? years and all we ever done was some heavy petting. A few times when I was able to finger fuck her to orgasm, I knew she was a virgin, for her cunt hole was real small at first, and as each time I was able to get my finger in her, she wouldn't let me break her hymen, for she wanted to save it for our wedding night. Betty was one of those girls that always wore baggy or oversize clothes. Not that she had a bad body or was fat, for it was the opposite. I would say that she had the most perfect body I have ever seen, even up to today. Her breasts were full, firm, and stick out from her chest like two halves of a coconut shell. Her nipples were in the middle of each breast, each one would stand out ? inch when slightly aroused, or if a sudden cool draft came upon her. Her waist was small, I was almost able to completely put my hands around it. Her hips swelled out from her waist as if someone was blowing up a balloon and tapered down as it lowered to her thighs. Her butt cheeks stood high on her backside as they bubbled out into two separate firm cheeks. Her butt crack was slightly open all the time, giving her butt the appearance of two separate mounds as she would walk. Her pussy lips were small, and tightly tucked. It was almost visible through her pubic hair which was sparse and only covered the very top of her pussy lips. She being a natural blond, her pubic hair was real light, and it didn't hide very much. She is almost 5 feet, 7 inches tall, with long legs, eyes are green, and her hair is long, going down halfway to the middle of her back. The reason she told me why she dressed liked that was when she would wear clothes that fit her, she was afraid that other people might get the wrong impression of her. I had to asked what she meant by that, while we were at her parents house talking about why she wouldn't wear other style of clothing, and she told me that she will show me. She left for upstairs and when she returned, she had changed clothes. She was wearing a dress that her mother had bought her and I was speechless. It made her look like she was on the prowl, she was absolutely looking hot and sexy in it, and as she walked, you could see her butt cheeks rise and fall as she moved away from you, very sexually. She changed into different outfits that afternoon, showing me what she looked like, and all I could see was a hot sexy girl of 17 years old at that time. After our wedding reception, we left for our honeymoon to the Big Apple, which was all paid for by both of our parents. It was to last a month, us seeing all the hot spots, shopping in all the fancy stores, and enjoying ourselves as newly weds are suppose to. Our wedding night ended up with me jacking off on her stomach, for when I tried to enter her after sucking and licking her cunt, sucking on her nipples till they where almost purple, making her cum at least 3 times. It would hurt her as I started pushing my cock in her a little, and she would start having a fit if I wouldn't stop. Naturally, each time, I would have to start over getting her juiced up and each time the same results. She kept telling me that I was too large and it would take time for her to be able to let me fuck her. My cock is a little larger than normal if 6 inches is normal. The last time I measured it, it was over 7 inches long, but not big around, for it was only 1 ? inch in diameter. After the 4th day of trying to consummate our marriage, I was finally able to get it in past her lips and up to her hymen, then she would jerk back, pulling me out, telling me to use a condom for she didn't want to get pregnant now, so early in our marriage. As I slipped on a condom, she just laid there looking at me, her legs wide opened, exposing her cunt to me. I got between her legs, felt her cunt, finding it still very wet, guided my cock up to her cunt entrance, and slowly pushed my cock in. I felt the resistance of her hymen, seeing the pain in her face, I thrust hard forward, through her hymen, up in her till I was in her all the way. I lasted only a few pumps before I started to cum, filling the condom with my white thick juice. As I looked at her, I could see a slight trickle of blood coming from her lips, where she bit herself, trying to stifle the pain in her cunt as I entered her. She then pulled herself back and up, releasing me from her cunt, got up and when to the bathroom. My cock was still hard, the condom full of my cum, and a small blood stain on the sheet in the area of her crotch where she laid. I was puzzled of what was going on, for I never thought this was suppose to happen this way. When she came out of the bathroom, all she said was that it was done now, and went to bed. That was the first and last time I ever got my cock in her cunt during our honeymoon. She at first claimed that she was still sore from the first time and wanted to wait a while before we did it again. While we always had our little spats on me trying to make love to her, we would still go out and enjoy the sites that New York had to offer. After we were at this one night club, Betty saw how the other girls were dressed, and that it seem very natural for them. She then started dressing in clothes that showed off her figure on the following evenings that we went out. Saturday evening, the first weekend of our honeymoon, Betty put on this dress I had never seen before. She told me she went shopping while I was in the steam room of the hotel, and bought it. Also she had to buy new panties and bra to wear with it, for her plain white cottons didn't look right under it. It was a black stretch mini dress, that hugged every curve of her innocent body. The top front of her dress looked like a suit jacket, overlapping a little, causing it to have a deep V look, and it was held together by a couple of buttons. The bottom of her dress came above past mid thigh, and she was wearing her high heels. We went out for dinner at this Italian restaurant, during our meal, we consumed a bottle of wine, making us feeling warm and good. She then told me that she and the salesgirl that sold her this outfit, was talking about dancing and not finding a small place close by that was not crowded. It was then that the salesgirl told her about The Palace, a small private club close by, and that she had given her a guest card for us to go there if we wanted to. All through our meal, I had noticed the two men sitting across from us, looking at us. They at times were starring at us as if something was wrong , or something. I just brushed it off as nothing, for Betty didn' t even noticed, and I didn't want to bring it up. After our meal, I had to go to the bathroom to take a leak, for the wine was going through me, and as I passed the table where these men sat, I overheard one of them say something like "that is good enough eat on a gold platter." I couldn't make any sense out of it, for on their plates was the normal spaghetti dish. As I came on back, one of the men was over talking to Betty, and then I saw what they were seeing all along. Betty was sitting, facing directly toward them, her dress had rose up high enough that you could see her panties between the top of her thighs. As I stood there, she would at times open her legs a little, showing her crotch a little. It was then I felt my cock starting to stir to an erection, and as I watched Betty legs opened completely, exposing to me and the other man sitting at that table, her panty covered pussy. This was the first time I was able to see what kind of panties she had on. They were thin black see through, and the crotch was almost invisible. As she sat there with her legs opened, with her dress up high, you could make out the slit of her pussy and the outline of it, as her panties was pressed tightly against it. I had a hard on just from watching Betty and knowing now what these two men were starring at, while we ate and talked. I had to go back to the restroom and wait till I was presentable. By the time I got back at our table, Betty was by herself, and the two men had left. I stood by her side as did the other man did, and asked her if she knew the man she was talking to or what he wanted. Betty looked at me and told me that he was just giving her a compliment on her outfit, and how she looks. As I looked down at her, I was able to see all of her right breast, covered with the same material as her panties. Her top had opened, or come apart enough as she was leaning on the table and looking at me. I could see her light pink nipple slightly poking out the bra material, the bra giving it a darker look of pink. I watched it rise and fall as she breathe and talked to me. I had to sit down, for I was getting hard again, seeing her breast moving up and down, the nipple poking out, and knowing that the other man had to seen it also. Betty asked me if something was wrong, I just told her it would pass in a little while, and asked her if she wanted to go to this club, Palace. Betty said yea, and as we started to get up from the booth, Betty's dress decided to stay as she slid out. It came up over her hips, showing me and everyone around us, Betty's panties covered pussy, for Betty had one leg on the outside of the booth and the other one still under the table. Her legs being spread open that far, it was easy to see her cunt through her thin panties. I don't know if it was the wine, or her being shocked, or maybe both, for her reaction to cover herself was slow, giving everyone a good long look. She looked at me and mentioned that she wasn't use to wearing dresses like this and hope I wasn't mad, along with turning red from embarrassment. As we approached the front of the Palace club, the taxi driver mention that this club has a very relaxing atmosphere, and that if we didn't like crowds, it was the perfect place to enjoy ourselves. He himself, was not a member, but did visited the place last year with his wife, complements of his boss, for their tenth year anniversary. He said that they really enjoyed themselves. As we went inside, I could tell that it was what we were looking for. It had a bar right in the middle of the club, in a sunken pit, about 4 feet deep. All along the walls were tables and booths, the booths more to the back of the club. They had two balconies where couples could dance, as well as the dance floor between the tables and bar. There was soft music playing, the type Betty likes, the kind that has a slow rock beat to it. As we looked around, Betty wanted me to find a booth toward the back . We found an empty one close to the bar and under one of the balconies. I ordered us our drinks, Betty had a martini, and I a margarita. We sat and watched other couples danced and looked around. I noticed that there was a lot of single men here, about an even mixture of black, white, and latinos. They all seem to fit together, for they all mingled around with each other. I could see them asking other women to dance with them, even some that was there with their companion. After we had consumed our second round of drinks, Betty asked if I wanted to dance. We got up and started dancing to a slow song. As we were dancing, Betty put her arms around my neck, and I held her snug to my body, holding her around her waist. When we passed close to the bar, I could see us dancing in the bar mirror. I also could see Betty's dress had risen in the back, and her lower butt was out in the open, covered only by her thin panties. I had tried to lower her dress down, but with her arms around my neck, it was impossible. Finally the song ended and we went back to our booth. I ordered us some more drinks, and I was getting to feel pretty darn good. I knew Betty was feeling damn good also, and as I tried to get up to ask her to dance, my head started to spin. I sat down, and Betty started laughing at me for being so drunk. I told myself that was the last drink for me for the night, and I sat there, trying to sober up. It wasn't long when one of the single men came over and asked Betty for a dance. She looked at me and I told her to go ahead and enjoy herself. I watched them dance for two songs, during the second song, Betty had raised her arms around his neck like she did me, only this time, being that the guy she was dancing with was a lot taller then me, her dress rose completely up over her butt. I could see the top band of her panties, which were the small bikini style, that ran across the middle of her cheeks. It was quite a contrast, her thin black nylon panties and her light complexion skin above the panties showing to anyone who wanted to look. After he brought her back after the second song, another man asked her to dance with him. As she started dancing with him, it wasn't long before she again had her arms around this man's neck. I lost track of them about halfway through the first song, and decided to get some coffee at the bar to help sober me up. It was there as I was sipping my coffee, I saw them in the mirror. I turned around to watch my wife dance with this stranger, with her dress up high over her butt. Being down in this pit, I had to look up at her, and as they slow danced in front of the bar, the man's hands were on Betty's ass, squeezing each cheek as he pulled her into him tightly. I then noticed that Betty's panties were pulled down over her butt, and the light from the bar made it very easily to see her butt hole and the back side of her pussy lips as he would squeeze and pull apart her cheeks. As they turned around, Betty raised her head and let this man kiss her long and hard. I could see one of his hands moved up her side and found her breasts. This went on till the end of the song. I had to ask myself if I should let this continue, or we should leave before this gets out of hand. I really wasn't in any shape to stop what was going on, as well sober enough for us to leave yet. I got back at our booth about the same time Betty did with this man. As he left, he ordered her another drink, and me some more coffee. I tried talking to Betty about her kissing that man, and she didn't know what came over her, but felt like it was OK to kiss him. Anyway, she told me no harm was done, and she would be dancing with him again later. I told her just be careful, and as she got up to go to the bathroom, she turned toward me and said not to worry. It was over ten minutes since she left for the bathroom, and I started to wonder where she was at. As I look around, the crowd seem to have thinned down to about 2 men at the bar, and 2 other men in a booth next to ours. I didn't see any women around at all, and noticed that it was past 1:00. Music was still playing, but it was at a faster tempo than all the songs before in the evening, and the men at the bar was looking up at the balcony above me. The men sitting next to our booth also was looking up, and I then followed suit. The floor of the balcony was clear like glass, you could see right up through it. Betty was standing in front of this black man with her backside up against his front. I was seeing straight up her dress which by now was up around her hips. The lights surrounding the balcony floor, gave an appearance like Betty was on stage, for every part of her could be seen without any darkness. As he held her waist, he would grind his front into her ass as she would push back against him. As she did this, she spread her legs apart, opening her thighs wide, and than she slowly lower to a squatting position. In this position, I was starring up at her naked cunt, wide open to all. Sometime after she went to the bathroom, she lost her panties, and now she was showing her cunt off to some strangers. This song seem to be a very long one, for as she would rise and lower her self to the music, her dress continued up past her hips. The black man behind her had his hands moving up her sides, over her breast, squeezing them, moving them around, and it wasn't long before he had her top flaps unbuttoned, the front of her dress opened, exposing her breasts. He would then rub her bra covered breast for a while, sneaking a finger or two inside her bra, going across her hard nipples. I could tell that she was aroused, for her cunt was real wet, the juices were forming droplets on her cunt lips and every so often, one would drop on the glass floor. Now the black man was sliding her dress off over her head as she continue to dance, and gyrate to the beat. Another man now joined them, and they lifted her up with each one on each side, carried her down to the bar and sat her on top of it. The bar tender reached up and unhooked her bra, slid it down and off, showing my wife completely naked body, to the four remaining men. I was watching five men, fondle my wife, probe her cunt, suck on her nipples, licked and sucked out her cunt. The next thing was all 5 men had removed their clothes, and their cocks made mine look small. As they moved her down to one of the tables, the latino man stepped in between her wide spread legs, being held up by the other men. He grabbed his cock and laid the head up against Betty 's cunt. It completely covered her cunt, he reached down and with his fingers, spread her cunt lips open as he position the head of his cock at her entrance. It was when he pushed in, the head of his cock looked like it would never go in, and then it slid in. Betty let out one hell of a scream as it slid into her, trying to dislodge herself from that huge pole of a cock that entered her cunt, only to find out that with her being so little and him being so large, it was trapped in her cunt just behind the head of his cock. Through all the moving around, he was able to go in further, and than he started moaning about her being so damn tight, that he was going to cum. I sat there, watch this man cum in my wife's cunt, and when Betty felt his hot cum hit her inner walls, she jerked her hips up real hard, burying his cock deep in her. She than pulled back real hard and out popped his cock, spraying cum over on top of her cunt and stomach. I than got up, and went over to were they were, and pleaded with them to stop, for she is my wife. I looked down at her cunt, and saw cum running out of her opening, slowly making a path over her butthole and onto the table. My wife was to drunk to care, for I didn't even think she knew what she had been doing, up till she felt that first cock. The bartender was next, he didn't waste any time teasing her with his cock. His cock was about the same size as the first one, and he entered her all the way to the bottom, his cock sliding along the cum and cunt juice, making his entry easy. He must of fucked her for three or four minutes before he cum in her deeply. While he was fucking my wife, two of the men had tied me over this railing and pulled my pants and underwear down. As I was about to say something, the latino man shoved his cock in my mouth, and told me I better clean him off good or I'll be sporting a stub without nuts. I could taste my wife juices on his cock along with his cum, it wasn't long and he was hard in my mouth, slowly fucking my mouth, shoving more of his cock in my mouth. My lips were stretched tight around his cock as he pumped back and forth in my mouth. Then I felt a warm liquid run onto the back of my tongue, I then heard him moaned as he held my head still, and then his cum filled my mouth to the point that I had to swallow his cum. It had a light salty taste to it, thick and creamy, with some real thick parts, like a real soggy noodle, mixed in it. I thought he would never stop, for it filled my mouth every time he pumped a load, and I swallowed at least a dozen times. Finally he pulled his cock out and told the other men how good a cocksucker I was. The bartender came on over to me then and told me to suck his cock. I opened my mouth and sucked him into my mouth, my lips stretched tightly around his cock also. He started to get hard and as he grew hard and long, he pushed my face up tightly into his pubic hair. His cock pushing the back of my mouth, trying to go down my throat, finally it slipped down my throat, bulging my throat with his big cock. He then started fucking my face, driving his cock deep in my throat each time he pushed forward. Than all at once, he rammed my face hard against his pubic bone, shoving all of his 10+ inches deep in my throat, and started to cum directly down my throat into my stomach. He didn't last as long as the latino man did, and pulled out of my mouth with a sounding pop. They then brought me over to my wife, placed me between her legs and told me to clean her out. I looked down at her cunt, it was puffy and swollen, you could see her love hole as her cunt lips were drawn apart as they opened her legs wide for me clean her out. I was seeing cum running out of her cunt hole, and then I leaned forward and started drinking up the cum from her cunt, sucking it all out, licking her pussy all over, cleaning up all the cum that was on and in her. When I was all done, they moved me back out of the way and tied me again over the railing. The next man that fucked Betty was a little larger around than the other two, but still about the same length. I was surprised that Betty took him in her with ease, and as he fucked her, I could see that she was fucking him back. It wasn't long before she started to cum and was humping back with all she had. She hollered out, fuck me, fuck me hard, oh shit, I'm going to cum, oh yea, I'm cumming , and she then arched her hips up and opened her legs as wide as possible, letting him fuck her hard and deep. It was then that I felt someone putting some grease of something slippery on my ass and in my asshole. As I looked around, it was the latino man, and I noticed that his cock was hard again. I felt him pushing his cock against my butthole, and it wasn't long, being greased up, the head slid in my ass. It felt like someone shoved a hot poker in my ass. He then without mercy, shoved his cock the rest of the way in my ass. He just laid there on my back, with his cock deep in my ass. As I heard the man fucking my wife groan, I looked as he rammed her to the hilt, and pumped her full of his cum deep in her cunt. I then realized that I had started to cum also, being bent over the railing as I was, my cum was squirting on my face and in my mouth. It was the first time I had ever tasted my own cum, and it tasted tangy, but not salty, it had the same texture as the latino man's cum had, and then I felt a warm feeling in my bowels. At first I thought he was shooting his cum deep in me, but it kept coming and coming, and then I realized that he was peeing in my ass. When he was done peeing deep in my ass, he pulled out, and my asshole closed up tight again, holding his piss in me. When the man was done fucking my wife, he pulled out of her, and her pussy stayed opened. His cum ran out of her in thick white globs, not runny as cum is usually. It looked like hard pudding oozing out of her cunt. Very little oozed out, but with her cunt hole being wide opened, I could see that her cunt was full inside with his cum. It was then, I saw my first black cock, and just knew that there was no way Betty would be able to take that inside of her. It was bigger around than my fist, and definitely a lot longer that the other men. He walked up between my wife's legs, and slowly guided his huge cock toward my wife's cunt. As he pressed up against her hole, I saw her pussy lips spread out and around his cock head. He continued slowly pushing in her, spreading her hole wide, to the max, as his cock slowly entered her cunt. The head of his cock disappeared past her cunt lips, and than more disappeared in her. Betty started to cum again, and when she raised her hips, he pushed the rest deep inside of her.. I swear I could see his cock head pushing out her belly button each time he buried his cock deep in her. As this was happening, the bartender pulled my ass cheeks apart and started pushing his cock in my asshole. It slipped in easy, for I was greased up and had been opened up by the latino man. He started to pump my ass and then the man that last fucked my wife, shoved his now soft cock in my mouth, and told me to clean him off. As I started to suck on this man's cock, my wife was hollering fuck me, fuck me, over and over. I felt the cock in my mouth starting to grow, and than like it balloon out fast, lodging itself in my mouth, stretching my lips and jaws wide till they hurt. He started fucking my mouth, hitting the back of my throat, slightly going down my throat a little at a time. He than pulled back away from my throat and started to cum. It felt like lumpy oatmeal, it came out in lumps, not streams or squirts. It tasted like a sweet and sour sauce, not even salty. He filled my mouth completely, making me swallow as he dumped each lump onto my tongue. Then the black man raised Betty's legs up and past her shoulders, giving him full penetration that was all possible. He pounded her hard as she kept screaming for more and more. I then felt the bartender cock in me shooting a hot load in my piss filled ass. He continued shooting in my ass and then I felt as if my gut was going to explode. The bartender was peeing in me also, filling my bowls with the latino piss and his. The black man started to moan and groan, and then he buried his cock hard and deep in my wife's cunt, I could see his balls jerked each time as he let loose a load of his cum deep in her cunt. The bartender than pulled out of my ass and it was within a minute, I let all the piss squirt out my ass. As it slowly dwindled down, it would run down my balls and cock, dripping on my face. As I looked up, the black man had pulled out of Betty's cunt, it was all foamy white inside, with cum dripping out the bottom of her wide open cunt. They untied me and brought me over to Betty's cunt and told me to clean her out and lick all the cum from her cunt. As I leaned over to do this, the black man grabbed my waist, and planted his cock up against my asshole, and shoved it in all the way to the hilt, pushing me up hard against Betty's cunt. The black man cock didn't even get soft, for it was still hard, and now he was fucking me in my ass. He has really opened my asshole wide with his cock, and as he pumped in and out, my asshole relaxed and then he really started to pound his big cock in me. As I finished cleaning Betty cunt out, I was feeling pretty full in the stomach with all the cum I had swallowed, and then the black man shoved his cock way deep in my ass, to the point I could feel it pressing against my stomach, just above my belly button. Then I felt this hot scalding stuff squirt out of his cock, over and over. This time it was not pee, but his thick white cum being buried deep in my bowels, he must of cum a lot for before he was done, it was coming out between his cock and my asshole ring. After a little while, he pulled out and as I tried to stand up , he pushed me down on my knees and shoved his cock in my mouth. It was already semi soft, and even then it stretched my lips tight around his black shaft. I could taste his cum, along with the taste of piss and shit that clanged to his cock as it was in my ass. He just kept pushing more and more in my mouth, till I had to open my throat and let him slide in and down my throat. He never got hard, just stayed about the same size, deep in my throat, and then he let out a sigh, and then I felt his warm piss along the sides of my throat, shooting a hard stream down in my stomach. I thought I was going to explode with all the cum, and the piss he was putting into me. Finally he stopped peeing and pulled out. As they were all done with us, they all got dressed, and told my wife what a great fuck she was and she could come back again. Then they walked up to me and grabbed my cock, and rubbed something on it, and on the my balls also. I looked at Betty, her breasts had a couple of small suck marks on them, but her nipples were sticking up at least an inch, all dark red, I ran a finger over one nipple and she jerked her hips and let out a gasp, like she just had a small climax. I looked at my finger and it had a light tint of blood on it. They had sucked her nipples so hard that they were drawing blood through her nipples. I looked down at her cunt, and for the first time tonight, I was able to take a long look at it. Her cunt lips were swollen, the inner lips were hanging out past her outer lips, and as she laid there, with her legs spread wide opened, her cunt lips splayed open, revealing a large opening that was her love tunnel. I was able to see inside her cunt, looking at the white cum still deep in her, laying far back in her cunt, beyond from where I could see. Her inner thighs, and all around her pussy was deep red from the hard pounding she took fucking these 4 men. Slowly she raised herself up to a sitting position, the cum deep in her pussy rushed out of her pussy, on to the table, forming a puddle between her legs before running off the edge and onto the floor. She looked at me, than started hollering at me for not trying to stop them. After she slid off the table, she was unable to walk steadily for a few feet, then turned around saying that it was OK, for it is over and we need to go back to the hotel room. She went over to the booth were her dress was dropped to from the balcony and slipped it over her head, pulled it down past her waist and hips, buttoned the flaps on top, and came back to were I was. I was afraid to move, watching her react like it was OK, with cum still sliding down the inside of her legs, onto the floor. Then it hit me, my stomach started to retch and before I could even move, my stomach emptied itself of all the piss and cum that I had swallowed. While I was heaving my guts out, my asshole relaxed and out came the black man's cum that he deposited deep in me. It ran out of my ass, and down my legs, unable to hid it from Betty's eyes. After I was all done losing my stomach, I straighten up, and Betty threw my clothes at me, and told me to hurry up and get dressed. Before we left, the bartender gave us a one month membership card, and a brochure about the club, and its hours that it is opened to each of us. It was then that I asked about the man that didn't fuck my wife, only sucked on her nipples during the whole time, as did the other men when they weren't busy with fucking my wife or me. He told me that we didn't want to really know, but if we would come back, maybe we will find out why he didn't fuck my wife. One the ride back, I was having a hard time sitting down, for my ass was sore as hell. Plus, the seat and crotch was wet and sticky from the cum still leaking out of my asshole. When we got to our hotel room, Betty was first in the shower. I, in the mean time, started to take inventory of my body. I reached down to grab my cock and it felt like it didn't exist on my body, my balls as I felt them also seemed to not have any feeling in them. I wasn't having any feeling at all in my cock or balls, and they seem to be smaller than usual. I turned around to survey my ass, and my asshole ring was swollen, protruding out like a big donut, with a hole in the middle. I could see blood smeared on the inside of my ass cheeks, all around my asshole. Betty finally came out, looking like nothing had happened to her, except that her nipples where still standing out hard and dark red. I went in and showered, and as I took the spray nozzle down and pointed it at my ass, water entered in my asshole, filling me up and then rushing out of me, all at the same time. I soaped myself down and then rinsed all the cum, piss and soap off my body. While I was drying myself, as the towel moved over my cock and balls, I didn't feel the towel at all. I was tired and worn out, sore and still feeling drunk from the alcohol. All I did was crawled in bed next to Betty and fell asleep. That is the end of part one " New York Welcome", the first week. I know it was long and sultry, but its leads up to the real story in part two. If you have any comments on this story, or would like to read more of my sexual adventures, for I was blessed with being with 4 sluts, two of whom I had married and am still married to one. Not are my adventures involved only with women being sluts, but I had many other adventures also during my single times. If you would like to know about them, I would be happy to tell you of them also by e-mail. You can e-mail me at : bluedog54@hotmail.com 3771 1.16/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment