Monday, April 29, 2013

Cuckold Club

My wife, Ellen, and I had settled in to the humdrum of marriage after eight years together. We had been quite adventurous in our early days, but two children and working had seen our sex life reduced to an impromptu coupling about once a month. We were still happy together but it just wasn't what it had been. In that time I have begun to fantasise and masturbate more frequently, reading the stories of events that other husbands have witnessed always turning me on. Eventually I came to realise that what I really wanted to see was my wife with another man, preferably lots of other men! I would dream of her sitting on my face with a pussy filled with fresh cum; or her on top of me, my tongue on her sex as she allowed man after man to fill her pussy with their cum, feeding it to me as I lay there and they mocked me. I'm not certain what changed, I have an idea of what may have sparked it though. About a month ago our sex life began to pick up again. Ellen would come into my study while I was working and begin to stroke my shoulders, then move her hands down until we finished up on the floor fucking wildly. It was just as it had been at the start of our relationship again. She began to buy sexy clothes again and going out with her workmates to nightclubs. Basically she began to enjoy life again! I reaped the rewards with more sex than I'd had in along while. Each time she returned from a night out she was horny, open and ready for some sex, it was great. The event that changed my life, our lives, happened last month when we were invited to a party for the owner of the firm she worked at. Ellen bought a new blue mini dress, which I have to admit looked fantastic on her! Her tanned legs looking incredible and her cleavage there for all to see, I would have fucked her there and then in the bedroom if she had allowed me. She wore her white heels and jewellery to cap off the look. We took a taxi to the club where the party was being held, arriving at about 9pm. The club was almost deserted, only a few of Ellen's workmates and their partners had arrived before us. I got myself a beer and Ellen a Vodka topped with lemonade and ice. She likes to get a lemonade and tip the vodka shot into it to make a long cool drink. She introduced me to some of her friends, all of whom greeted me with big smiles and were very friendly. They all looked a fun bunch and seemed just like a normal group of female colleagues who enjoyed each others company. I got talking to a couple of the husbands and an hour almost flew by. Ellen came over for me to get her another drink and we chatted while we waited for some service. The club was beginning to fill and she dragged me on to the dance floor as soon as we had our drinks. We danced to a few numbers, but sadly I'm not as fit as I was when we were first married, too many hours sat behind a desk, and I began to flag. We came back and gulped at our drinks. I went to the bar to refresh our glasses and when I returned there was a guy chatting with Ellen. I didn't think anything of it, assuming him to be a colleague and said ?Hi? to him as I gave Ellen her drink. He smiled at me and returned the greeting before telling Ellen he would catch her for a dance later. By 11pm the club was pretty full and as we stood chatting to a couple of Ellen's friends the guy returned and asked her for a dance. Without even looking at me she said ?Love to!? put down her drink and sashayed on to the dance floor with him. Even though the club was filling the dance floor was still almost empty, I guess most hadn't drank enough to lose those inhibitions yet. I watched as they began to dance, noting how sexy Ellen looked dancing in her new dress. I turned away and found her two friends giggling to each other until they noticed I had looked away. I knew then that something was afoot and the emotions I felt left me in turmoil. Obviously these two women knew something about Ellen that I was not privy to. I felt a flash of rage, with a heavy dose of humiliation, but the overriding feeling was that of arousal at what she may have been doing. They chatted politely to me, holding my attention until Ellen returned from the dance floor, looking flushed with the exertion of dancing, but also the exhilaration of something else? As the midnight hour approached Ellen asked me to freshen up her drink, so I trotted off to the bar and got us both fresh drinks. When I returned Ellen was nowhere in sight, her two friends told me not to worry she was just off having another dance. The smiles on there faces as the word ?dance? was spoken told me all I needed to know. By now the dance floor was crowded and I couldn't see Ellen anywhere. I put down my drink and told the two women I would be back in a moment, asking if they knew where the toilets were. I set off in the direction they indicated, but once I was out of their sight I set out to find Ellen. She was nowhere to be seen on the dance floor and initially I was confused. Then I noticed a shallow flight of wide stairs leading up and away from the main room. I wandered over and up the stairs, there was another room behind a wide circular bar I had assumed was against the other wall of the club. I wandered into the new room, scanning the dance floor, but still there was no sign of my wife. I followed the wall and it soon led to a third dance floor, this one much smaller and almost completely partitioned from the rest of the club. The lighting here was more subdued than the rest of the place and it took a while for my eyes to adjust. I skirted closer to the dance floor along the wall, eventually slipping into an empty booth with a perfect view of the dimly lit dance floor. Only the disco lights illuminated the dancers and it took me some time to spot Ellen dancing away with a guy I hadn't seen before. I watched them for a while but they didn't seem to be doing anything untoward so I looked around the rest of the room. There were other booths similar to the one I occupied around the walls, all dimly lit. The people in them merely shadows, unrecognizable for the most part unless they leaned forward into a down light above each table. I pulled my drink toward me as I scanned the room, so I could get it without needing to go into the light, I was just another anonymous shadow. My eye was caught as a face leaned into the light for a drink, it was the guy who had been dancing with my wife earlier. Staring into the dark shadows I could make out about five other shadows, all male by the look of them. By now my mind was working overtime, thinking of all the stories I had read of similar situations husbands had found themselves in and I realised I would need to move again. I scanned the are I wanted to hide in and spotted another empty booth. It never occurred to me to wonder why this area of the club was so relatively deserted. I edged around the wall until I found a spot where I could watch Ellen and also, just about see into the booth. I sat nursing my drink watching my wife dance with a stranger. As the track ended they moved over to the booth I suspected they would head for. Ellen a little unsteady on her feet as a guy held up her drink to her. She grabbed it and gulped a mouthful as another guy grabbed her free hand and she allowed herself to be dragged, giggling, back onto the floor. They boogied away to the track until it finished, then came the moment when my life was changed forever. The lights went down until you could barely see, a glitter ball was illuminated and the DJ announced the midnight hour. A slow track came on and I watched as my wife was gather into a strangers arms for a slow dance. He drew her, unresisting, arms around his neck and held her by the waist as they swayed in rhythm with the music. I watched her smiling face stare into his as they moved and his hands began to descend. It took him all of thirty seconds to be stroking my wife's ass and she was showing every sign of enjoying every second of it. I watched his hands gently groping my wife as my cock grew to straining in my trousers. My fantasy was coming true! As the second dance began the guy was replaced by another from the booth, again a total stranger to me. He immediately picked up where his friend had left off, groping Ellen's ass as they swayed to the music. Still pulling her to him with his right hand I watched as his left began to stroke her sides. I almost came as he bent to kiss her and slid his hand all the way on to her breast, fondling it gently. I couldn't feel angry, I was too turned on, my cock throbbing between my legs and tenting the crotch of my trousers. I felt some humiliation, knowing these guys thought I was in some other part of the club, blissfully unaware that they were taking liberties with my wife. The guy's left hand returned to her ass and they broke the kiss as the song ended. Another guy was already heading for Ellen and as I watched her change dance partner I noticed how her dress had ridden up at the back, allowing the guys, and me, a glimpse of the lower globes of her ass. The next guy moved straight in, resting his hands on the exposed flesh beneath her hem line. As they kissed he stroked his hands upward, revealing her ass cheeks, with only the sparkle of the rhinestones on her string to prove she wasn't bare. As he leaned down to nuzzle her neck, her arms wrapped around his and I watched his index finger sink between the cheeks of her ass, all the way down until I was sure he was fingering her. I noticed his middle finger knuckle rhythmically moving back and forth and knew I was right. I came, flooding my trousers for the first time that night, but still my throbbing, aching cock stayed hard. As the song came to an end they were locked in an embrace, passionately french kissing each other, something she never allows me to do, and he had worked two fingers into her. The next guy was the one who had danced with her earlier. His hand was on her bare ass even before the other guy had pulled his fingers from her. They danced, kissing passionately as I watched his fingers slide down her ass crack to enter her pussy. As she ground on him he pulled down the strap of her dress freeing the breast nearest me allowing me to watch him take her eret nipple into his mouth. The DJ made his announcement that the slow songs were ending and they parted, allowing her to restore her dress to respectability as the lights came back up. Ellen went over for her drink and I was shocked when she scooted into the booth with these guys. By the way she laughed and scolded them as they groped her ass as she shuffled past them they were obviously not total strangers to her. She sat down, scooched down a little on the seat between the first guy and another. He put his arm around her, the other put his hand on her bare thigh, just below her dress. They sat chatting like this for a few minutes, the fist guys hand occasionally stroking her breast while the other contented himself with stroking her thigh. Ellen would laugh out loud every so often, heightening my feelings of humiliation, but still my erection persisted. I watched as all the guys put a fiver on the table and one of them went to the bar. Ellen just blushed at whatever had been said, looked at the money, looked at their faces and then looked at me! As she realised it was me her face broke into a huge Cheshire cat grin, she picked up the money and disappeared, again being groped as she edged past the guys to leave the booth. After a few minutes she returned to the booth, never once looking in my direction. She stood before the table, opened her purse and swung her tiny black thong on the end of her finger for the guys to see, she was naked under her dress! The first guy scrambled out of the booth and swept my, pantiless, wife onto the dance floor. It wasn't a slow song but he contrived to keep her close to him as they danced. I watched his hand grope her behind and was thankful that the dress was a tight fitted one as he twirled her around. One of the guys went to the DJ booth and had a conversation with the DJ who glanced at my wife, chuckled then gave the guy a thumbs up. The next track was slower but the lights didn't dim. Ellen's dance partner flashed her ass to his mates as they smooched and then turned her in his arms. He didn't manage to get her all the way around as Ellen stopped the turn so she was slightly facing me. I watched as she allowed him to slide the straps of her dress down to expose her beautiful tits with her long, thick nipples to the guys. She had a real foxy grin on her face as she stared at them, never once did she look in my direction. He pulled her top back up and turned her to face him, holding her tight and obviously grinding his erection into her as they danced again ne raised the back of her dress, exposing her ass. Then he spun her again, this time stroking her thighs as he rubbed his cock into the crack of her ass. We all watched as he slowly edged Ellen's dress up until her freshly shaved pussy was exposed to us. I had never seen my wife's pussy without hair before and as his fingers began to tease her clitoris I came again in my trousers, almost passing out and trying to stifle my gasps. I looked down into my lap to see the force of my ejaculation had pushed cum through the material of my trousers, my lap was a sticky cum covered mess! Again the lights dimmed and by the confused reactions of some of the dancers it was not usual for them to go down at this time. The guy danced Ellen toward the table and as she leaned on it I watched two guys pull the straps of her dress down to release her tits. The guy behind her was rubbing himself obscenely at my wife's ass and then my world shattered. I was so intent on watching the spectacle of Ellen being molested by these strangers that I had noticed nothing else. Ellen's two female friends, who had been trying to distract me earlier slid into the booth on either side of me! ?She's very popular your wife you know! She is isn't she Karen?? said the first as she slid next to me. ?Very popular Helen!? replied the other, ?You know you should feel a bit proud, she's always made them wear a rubber? Helen had put her hand on my thigh as I watched the antics of Ellen and her men before me, my face burning with embarrassment and humiliation. She looked hard at my lap in the dim light, ?She's not the only one who enjoys it though is she Jack?? she asked loudly, her hand teasing my damp thigh, ?how many loads is that in your pants you dirty little cuckold?? Karen looked down and burst out laughing at the state of my lap, ?Come on then sissy boy, how many times have you made a dirty mess in your pants watching your wife get a good groping?? ?Twice?, I choked, my face burning even hotter. Helen reached down and undid my belt, opening my trousers to release my still straining, cum smeared, cock to their view. At that moment I knew I could never refuse anything these women or my wife requested of me. ?Jesus Karen, she wasn't wrong you know, he has got a good sized one on him!? They both began to touch my aching cock, not wanking me but giving me enough stimulation for what they planned. ?Look at that Jack, Kev has got your wife's dress up, and his cock's out. Do you think she'll notice he's bareback? Or do you think she'll let him fill her full of cum tonight, since you're here to watch?? My cock began to twitch against their fingers. 'Kev' was rubbing his swelling cock between the ass cheeks of my beautiful horny wife and as I watched she seemed to be massaging his length with her ass. Pre-cum glistened on the head of his stiff cock and described a trail down her ass. ?I think he's going to shoot another big creamy load all over the place when he watches his wife cuckold him properly for the first time.? purred Karen, ?Just imagine Jack, all the creamy cum your wife will be feeding you from tonight love. All those strangers she's going to let fill her cunt with their cum just so as you can suck it all back out of her.? I was trembling with anticipation as he slowly took hold of his cock and rubbed the head up and down my wife's ass, from the bottom of her spine down through her pussy lips to her clit and back. After a few teasing rubs he nestled the head between the folds of her pussy lips and gently pushed in, the ease of his entry telling me all I needed to know about the strength of my wife's arousal. ?Oh look Jack his bare cock is in your wife right up to the balls!? My cum rocketed from my cock as I watched another man push his bare cock into my wife's pussy. Even though it was my third ejaculation of the night it hit my face twice and another three jets drenched my shirt. Karen and Helen gasped and giggled as jet after jet covered me. It was the most I had ever cum in my life! The women prevented me going fully soft by continuing to stroke me as I watched Kev fucking Ellen. As I watched Helen raised her fingers, loaded with my own ejaculation and pushed a load into my mouth. Without instruction I opened up and sucked her fingers clean. With the taste of my own cum on Helen's fingers in my mouth I watched Kev thrust hard into Ellen, shuddering as he released his load of cum into her womb. Satisfied he pulled out of Ellen and was immediately replaced by another guy who rammed his cock hard into her, it surprised me that she seemed to enjoy that. I watched the obvious extacy on my wife's face as she was pounded roughly by this guy until, with a growl even we heard, he thrust deep and pulled Ellen hard against his groin while he filled her even more. Again her pussy was quickly filled with another cock. ?You're hard again Jack. Is it the thought of all that lovely cum you're wife's getting for you or the sight of all those lovely cocks?? I was confused by her question, ?It's seeing her? I croaked, ?Don't try to lie to me Jack!? she hissed, ?I know you'd love to get down on your knees and suck all those lovely cocks hard so they're ready to flood your wife's cunt with yummy cum. Tell me!? I could only shake my head. The images in my mind, of me kneeling before these men, their cocks in my mouth as I prepared them to fuck my wife, aroused and confused me. I'd never so much as looked at another man's cock before today. ?Come on you little cock sucking sissy cuckold, tell me you want to suck cocks hard so they can fuck their cum into your slut whore wife!? ?Yes? I whispered. ?So tell me you fucking little sissy boy!? Karen growled. As they both grinned at each other I confessed a desire they had implanted into me, ?I want to suck cocks hard for Ellen? They sat with me while we watched all the guys fuck Ellen and pump their cum into her open pussy. One guy got her to suck him off and I was astounded as I watched her let him cum in her mouth and her swallowing his sperm, again something she has always denied me. As the DJ was lining his cock up with my wife's pussy they bustled me back to the front of the club for our coats, just as well my coat was ¾ length as I was still drenched in my own cum. As we waited a group of women leaving the club stared at me strangely before bursting into hysterical laughter, ?Night night sissy boy, try to get it in your mouth next time!?. Only then did Helen tell me that my cum was still streaked up my face! I went to clean it up but she held my hands down, ?just leave it, Ellen will be upset if she misses seeing you like that?. The girl getting our coats just smirked at me and stared openly at the damp front of my trousers and the cum on my face. ?Can you let his wife know we're outside waiting for the taxi when she gets here, she'll not be long she's just finishing off getting gang banged?. The girl laughed and said she'd give Ellen the messsage. After a few minutes waiting outside Ellen emerged with a huge smile on her face. She walked up to me and gave me her string, staring into my cum streaked face, ?I usually give them to the guy who takes them off. But tonight is special and you deserve a memento darling. You do look lovely with a face full of cum!? A taxi arrived and all four of us sat in silence on the trip to our house. I wasn't too surprised when Karen and Helen got out of the taxi with us and Ellen invited them inside. Ellen instructed me to make us all a drink and bring them into the lounge. I fixed us all Whiskey and Sodas and took them to the women. Karen and Helen were sat in easy chairs that had been moved so they were side by side, before my wife. Ellen stood before them, her dress puddled on the floor beside her wearing nothing but a pair of transparent latex panties. I noticed that both women had a hand up their skirts as they gazed at my wife's out-thrust crotch. I gave Ellen her drink and then Helen and Karen theirs. Stealing a glance at my wife's crotch I could the cum pressed against the tight fitting latex. ?Strip and lie down!? my wife ordered. I complied quickly, almost stumbling in my eagerness to disrobe. ?Fucking hell Ellen the little faggot can't wait to get his first taste of another man's cum can he?? laughed Helen, the other two both joined in her laughter. I lay on the floor as my wife directed, with my head facing toward the women. Ellen stood over me, legs splayed and lowered her latex covered crotch to my face. I watched as her pussy opened and the cum in her latex panties swam more heavily against the transparent crotch. Only an inch or so from my face and staring at me with a grin my wife peeled the panties from her, working from ass to front. A huge stream of cum flowed from her red lipped pussy and into my open mouth. I swallowed as the women encouraged me. Ellen then tugged the panties all the way off and planted her wet cum filled pussy onto my mouth. I was in heaven, licking the delicate, freshly fucked lips of her pussy and sucking the cum from inside her. Each time I thought it was over another thick load would ooze from her depths and into my eager mouth. All the while the women taunted me and called me names, ?Faggot?, ?Sissy?, ?Cuckold?, ?Cum sucker?. I was almost oblivious to their derision, but for the final time that night my twitching cock produced a few weak spurts of cum, emptying my balls of my own cum as I filled my belly with the cum of other men. As a reward, knowing how much I love to eat pussy, my wife allowed me to eat her two friends to orgasm before they left. In bed, she confessed that she had found my PC one day when I had forgotten to log out and curiosity had gotten the better of her. She said that both Karen and Helen had cheated on their husbands at the club. Karen was the first to let a guy cum in her unprotected before returning to her husband, ?to see if he notices?. Reading the stories I had saved and looking at some of the images had aroused her, after initial feelings of disgust. She had raised the matter subtly with both Karen and Helen who had encouraged her to let other men fuck her. She admitted that she had been allowing men at the club to grope her since they first went out but only a few got to fuck her and tonight was the first time she had allowed more than one guy in her or anyone to fuck her without a condom. It had been Helen's idea that the first time should be with me in the club. At first Ellen had resisted the idea as she wanted to ride my face as the guys pounded her. The latex panties had been Karen's idea, so they could watch me eat all the cum they had captured when we got back. Ellen said she was a little unsure of letting them watch but figured as a lot of the stories she had read featured husbands being humiliated it may be more exciting for me to have them watch, and she knew I would be up for eating them out. As I cuddled into my darling wife she tousled my hair. Her hand remained on my head as she gently but firmly pushed me down her body, ?I think you missed a bit darling? she sighed spreading her legs wide for me. She was right, as she reached her orgasm a great river of cum was pushed from her womb into my mouth. I gently licked her clean as she drifted off to sleep. 23564 3.00/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment