Saturday, April 20, 2013

From Start To Finish

FROM START TO FINISH By Ian The first time I eat a cum filled pussy was when my wife Donna and I went to a party given by the woman who owns the pre-school our kids went to. The only people my wife knew was the hostess Joan and one of the other mothers from the pre-school Diane. I meet someone I knew from high school Jim. He was quite the stud back then. I got a call from the baby sitter that my work called and there was a problem at the job site. Donna was drunk by now. As she can only handle about two beers or one mixed drink. She had had five Harvey wall bangers at this point. The Joan told me she would drive Donna home. Which saved me time because our home was in the opposite direction. When I got there the problem was fixed. As they called almost every body that works for the company. So I went back to the party. When I got there I couldn't find Donna. Some of the couples had left but there were about ten men that had come while I was gone. Out by the pool some of the women had taken off their bathing suits. One was in the hot tub with two men and her husband. The husband was watching his wife have sex with the two men. I figures Donna must have asked the Joan to take her home when the party turned wild. She is hot in bed but straight laced out of the bedroom. As I was leaving the Joan came up to me and asked if I had found Donna. I told her no and that I thought that she would have left when the party heated up. She took my hand and led me to one of the bedrooms. As I looked in Donna was on the bed nude. There were three men with her. One was fucking her, one she was sucking, and Jim was jerking his very large cock telling her how in was going to use his big cock on her. The Joan asked me if I was going to stop the fun. I couldn't answer. She felt the front of my pants and said my hard cock was my approval. After she left I watched Donna as the two men took turns with her pussy and mouth. I stood to the side so she couldn't see me. When the two fucking her were done. Jim got on the bed and pulled Donna on top of him. He had her face his feet and slowly pulled her down on his big cock. When he was balls deep he laid her back on his chest and asked her how she liked being a slut. She told him she had never been fucked by anyone but me. But did suck a couple of her old boyfriends and loved cum in her mouth. This was a shock to me as it took me four month after the first time I fucked her to get her to suck me and had never let me cum in her mouth. After he came he kept on fucking her. The other two move up to her head and she took turns sucking them. One of them came and she swallowed his cum. Jim her asked if she would like to try fucking a friend of his. She asked what he was like. He told her all she needed to know was that his cock was bigger than his and he was black. Donna told him she always wanted to be fucked by a black man. I move in close an before I knew it I was licking her cum covered clit. In doing so I found that I was licking the under side of the Jim's cock. His balls tightened up and he came again. He pulled out and flipped over and moved up to her mouth. As she sucked him clean. I suck her pussy as if it would be the last time. The cum poured on of her into my mouth. I was hooked. As he move away telling her he'd be right back with his friend. I move into the hallway so she wouldn't see me. The black guy came in with Jim. The black guys cock was eleven inches and very thick. He fucked my wife the same why Jim did. It took him twenty minutes to get his whole cock in to her. When he did she came like she never has with me. She was a wild wanton slut after that. While this black stud fucked her she sucked seven different guys that came in to watch. Again I moved in to lick her. The black guy came three times before he pulled out. He stayed under her while I eat his cum from her pussy. I moved away to the hall as three more guys entered the room. I had cum in my pants three times from eating her cum filled pussy. I found the Joan. To tell her I was going and ask her if she would still drive Donna home. Donna got home at four AM. She was still very drunk and naked. I asked the two guys that came to help Joan get her home, to put her in our bed. I got some wet towels to wipe her clean but when I got in the bed room. The two guys were in her pussy and ass. And my wife was eating the joan's pussy. When they left I cleaned my wife. She had cum in her pussy, ass, on her big tits, and all over her face and hair. I used the wet towels to clean my face as I licked her clean from head to toe. When she woke up that after noon. She said she was sorry for staying so late. I told her I went back to the party. When saw she was having such a good time. That after I watched her and her friends for about two hours. I came home. When I told her that if she wanted I would call and get Jim's phone number and invite him and his black friend over for more of the same. She wanted to know what I was talking about. I said get real. You fucked and sucked at least twenty different men at the party. She denied it. I told her I was the one eating her while she was being fucked. She still denied it and said if I ever brought it up again she would leave. She was my wife and would never have sex with any body but me. It never happened again and ten years later when we meet the black guy while on vacation. He asked her if he could fuck her again. She slapped him and said she never was with a black man in her life so he could never of had sex with her. That night after I came in her I moved down to eat her. I had been doing this since that night. When I had her ready to cum I stopped. I did this for and hour get her almost off then stop and start again. When she begged me to get her off I asked her to admit she not only fucked the black guy but many others that night. She told me I was crazy and to get her off. Again I got her to the edge but not over. After doing this five more time she told yes she did it and loved it. But was afraid it would end our marriage if we kept it up. Again I brought her to the edge and asked her if there was more she wanted to tell me. She said If I was asking then I know there was. I didn't but didn't let her know that. I told her that I would get her off but then she had to tell me everything. She said you know that's why you are doing this. I told her I need to hear her say it her self. Then we could put it behind us. She agreed. When she came down from her orgasm. She told me as soon as I left the party to go to the job site. Joan took her to a room there was a two way mirror. On the other side Diane was being fucked by Jim while she was sucking her husband. The hostess told my wife that could be her. That I had gone and asked her to Donna home. No one will ever know. Donna told her she always wondered what it would by like to be a total slut for one night. She asked Donna if she wanted to do it now. Donna told her yes if Jim would fuck her with his big cock. She was told she could have him and as many more as she wanted. When she awoke the next afternoon she was afraid she went to far. So she choose to deny it ever happen. And the threat of leaving me stopped me from pushing her. A week after the party Joan showed Donna pictures of her fucking and sucking different men. She told her if she didn't work for her as a whore she would show them all over town. Donna told me she felt trapped and agreed to work for her. But only while the kids were in school and I was at work. It turned out Joan was a madame as well as owning the pre-school. She used the pre-school to find housewives service her clients. Donna found out that Joan used Diane's husband Bill to get her to work for Joan. Bill used Joan's service to entertain clients. A couple of them told him they would love to fuck his wife. That turned him on so he asked Joan if she would help turn his wife into a whore. Donna told me that she worked for Joan for five years till Joan was killed in a plane crash. Donna was at Joan's house servicing a client when the police came to make the notification. When they left she went through everything and burn all the records and pictures she could find. A lawyer called her about six months later. Joan left her the contains of a safe deposit box in her will. In side she found the pictures from the party and a video tape of the same party. Also instructions and an Id for a storage locker. Joan's instructions were that Donna destroy the contains of the locker. She said Donna was the only one she trusted to do this. As Donna was always afraid someone would find out about her whoring and hated working for her. That she was sure Donna would do this to free her self and the others from anyone using the stuff in the locker against them. She did as Joan wanted and destroyed every thing except the video of her at the party. I asked her why she didn't get rid of it too. She said she would watch it from time to time and masturbate as she relived her night of wild pleasure. I hugged her and told her I loved her more than ever. I respected her decision to make it a one time thing for fear of hurting our marriage. When she hear me say that I had know knowledge till now of her whoring for Joan. She realized that my love for her was stronger than she ever imagined. I told her if she wanted to be a wanton slut once more for the remainder of the vacation I was all for it. And if it never happened after that. It was up to her. She said are you sure. When I told her that if ever she felt she needed it she could have a slut weekend for her self as long as I was with her to eat her cum filled pussy. The next day when we saw the black guy from the party across the pool. I went over to talk to him. When I told him how my wife was scared about what had happen before. And that we had talk and would like him to come over and sit with us. So Donna could apologize for slapping him. He joined us and told us his name is Ted. Donna told him how she felt after the party. She didn't tell him about Joan and working as a whore. We told him we would like him to join us in our room so she could enjoy him and his big cock again. He said he was game and we went to our room. For the next two hours he fucked her and I licked her clean for him. He told us he belonged to a very private club near by. The purpose of the club is to sexually service wives for the wife and husband's pleasure. Donna told him we would let him know that afternoon. After he left we talked. She said if I could handle it. I told her I would call Jim and tell him to pick us up. That night Donna was one of three wives there.After each wife stripped and and showed her skill at sucking cock. Each wife got a room for the night. She was free to have sex with as many men as she wanted, she decided what she wanted for sex from each one. Donna had sex with twenty five different men that night. Each one came in or on her more than once. As each guy came in her pussy I would like her clean. If he came in her mouth we would kiss and share his cum. One guy tit fucked her and came all over her face. I gladly licked her clean. When we got back to our hotel we had slow passionate sex till dawn. That afternoon we talked and she thanked me for loving her enough to let her be sexually free when she needed it. The next night we invited Jim to our room again. Donna and I had talked that afternoon and she told me how she wanted the night to go. When Jim arrived we turned the lights low and put on soft music. I then stripped her very slowly while Jim watched. When she was nude I asked him to stand and she knelt at his feet. As I took off his shirt she ran her hands over his chest. When I lowered his pants she felt his legs. As I lowered his shorts she looked at his big black cock hanging in her face. I lifted his cock and placed it on her lips. As I moved back she started to slowly suck him hard. His cock was so big when hard she could get the head and two inches in her mouth. She worked the head and jerked him with both hands. After fifteen minutes a came filling her mouth. She swallowed it all. Then they laid on the bed and he sucked on one tit then the other. As she wanted I moved on to the bed and took his limp cock and sucked him hard. Then I spreed her pussy and guide is cock in to her. After he came they kissed while I licked her and then sucked him clean and got him hard again. He came once more and I licked them both clean, But as hard as I tried I couldn't suck him hard again. We left the next day and Donna has never asked for a slut weekend. She went through the change of life and no longer wants any thing to do with sex. That is why I looking for a woman that wants me to eat her cum filled pussy. Ian 5126 1.61/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment