Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pleasure at a Business Party

To: ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE NET From: SEESHOW Subj: A letter from a husband who gets the business, thanks to his wife. PLEASURE AT A BUSINESS PARTY I own a small construction firm. We specialize in re-modeling and lately business has not been very good. As a matter of fact I was on the verge of giving up and having to declare bankruptcy, when I heard about a guy who owns a string of apartments in our town and was looking to remodel them. I made a pitch for his business. We seemed to hit it off fairly well and he said he'd consider using my company do all his remodeling but that he always liked to know who he was doing business with on a social basis. He then invited me to his home for a little "get to know you and your wife better" party. He laughed and said since we might discuss some business there let's just call it a business party. I'd heard about his reputation for being a wild man, and throwing all sorts of "swing" parties but I knew I'd better attend or kiss good-by any chance for obtaining his important business. Karl is the guy's name and he lives in a damn mansion in a ritzy area where the houses start at a cool m illion dollars. When my wife Lew Ann and I drove up his circular driveway and parked behind a line of Rolls Royces, BMWs, Jaguars, Mercedes, Porsches and Ferraris, I felt like maybe we were out of our class. My five-year-old Chevy pick-up truck with a few rust spots looked as out of place as I felt. Lew Ann and I are both in our mid-thirties, having been married ten years. My Lew Ann is very sexual in nature and we have always enjoyed a full sex life but we have never been into the wild, swinging scene. I had prepared my lovely wife that Karl's party would most likely be very wild with a lot of sexual activity going on. I told her how important his business was to me and like a trouper, beautiful little Lew Ann said if it enabled me to land Karl's business, whatever was required of us at the party would be worth it. Then she surprised me by saying that she might find it to be very exciting and that she really was very interested in going. So, we walked in. And we both nearly had heart failure right at the door when a beautiful young naked woman with the biggest tits I'd ever seen walked up to us and gave me a passionate, wet kiss and Lew Ann a very warm lingering hug as a welcome. I already had a hard-on and I glanced over at Lew Ann to see if the blonde's kiss of me had made her jealous. Apparently, Lew Ann was taking this all in stride and I noticed she was smiling broadly. My wife's always been a horny little fox, but it's always been only me to savor her exquisite little body. I had a vague feeling that all that might change soon and it somehow made me very uncomfortable. Great-looking people wearing elegant clothes lounged throughout the massive house. A few of the women were topless and a couple of the men were nude-wasted as well. A few younger people were lounging on a huge sectional sofa, kissing, groping, laughing and petting. My cock was bulging painfully in my pants. I spotted Karl from across the room and he came over to us to greet us and make us feel welcome. After a few of the cordial conversational exchanges, Karl asked if I minded if he showed Lew Ann around while I took in the sights for myself. Again I felt that vague uncomfortable feeling that Karl had more in mind for my Lew Ann than just showing her around, but I took him at his word and watched as Lew Ann walked away from me arm in arm with Karl. I started strolling around the house, taking in the scenery. I was titillated by all the sexy women, dressed in really revealing outfits, and some of them totally nude and apparently ready to participate in sex of any kind with anyone. I got a little uneasy that I hadn't seen my wife for quite sometime. I decided to look around some of the other rooms for her and Karl. Finally, quite by accident, I stumbled into Karl's bedroom. My jaw must have dropped to my chest as I stared at an oversized bed with my wife in it FUCKING Karl. I was totally in shock! Apparently my wife was willing to back up what she had said earlier about doing whatever was necessary to help me obtain Karl's business. Somehow, I was jealous and excited all at the same time. My wife was obviously enjoying it, screaming for Karl to fuck her harder. She was naked except for her nylons, garter belt and high-heeled shoes. She was as sexy looking as anything I'd ever seen. Karl removed his cock from her pussy and Lew Ann began sucking on his huge member. As taken back as I was, it didn't stop my cock from growing to a full hardness. Karl looked over and saw me, calling to me to join them. Lew Ann smiled seductively at me and I was out of my clothes in a flash. As I leaned into my absolutely beautiful wife and kissed her passionately, she stroked my stiff cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see lovely little Lew Ann impaling herself again on Karl's swollen cock while he gave her breasts a thorough massage. I heard Lew Ann panting and moaning in arousal, right on the edge of an orgasm. I'd heard those sounds enough throughout our years of marriage to know when she was ready to cum. And when I heard her squeal, I knew she was getting Karl's cum right between her legs. Karl dismounted her and Lew Ann gently took my head and placed it between her legs. Within just a couple of seconds, I was swallowing her pussy juice, mixed with Karl's cum. All that my Lew Ann said to me was "That was very nice." We rolled off the bed and walked around the house, both of us totally naked. Lew Ann jumped into the swimming pool to cool down, while I slipped into the kitchen to fix a drink. I ran into a sexy redhead in their who definitely was hot and ready for some action but I was too consumed with what my wife might be doing so he I left and decided to join up with her. She wasn't outside by the pool where I last left her but I didn't have to look far to find her. I saw her through the glass patio doors in the main living room. I stood at the sliding glass door and watched my beautiful little wife sucking a cock while some other guy ate her pussy. It was one of the most arousing sights I'd ever seen and my limp cock once again sprang to life. All around me, beautiful people were balling their brains out. Somehow It no longer mattered that my wife had become a slut as I watched the group grope going on right in front of me there in the living room. It was just before dawn that I was able to convince Lew Ann to go and she was totally exhausted. She told me something that came as no surprise to me; that it had been the most arousing, satisfying experience of her life. Lew Ann said she certainly hoped I got Karl's business because she wanted to be invited back to his next party. The following Monday, Karl saw me and told me I had his business. He added that he thought my wife had the sweetest pussy he ever tasted. I smiled, on the outside, knowing he was right. But I cringed a little on the inside knowing that I'd have to be sharing that pussy from now on with plenty of other men. When I told her the good news Lew Ann was happy about the big bucks Karl's business would bring into my company. But more than anything my lovely little Lew Ann was madly ecstatic about being able to attend more of Karl's parties. Truthfully, I was and still am ambivalent about my lovely wife fucking and sucking other men. But for the sake of good business, I know I'll just have to live with it! 7967 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment