Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Dare

By Karen K Being a girls softball coach I am always down at the park either playing, coaching, or watching the competition. Well last Saturday night after my girlfriend April finished her game we decided to get some pizza and talk about the game and the season. We headed to Fillipies, a small mom and pop pizza place. The food is good and the price is right. We ordered a pizza and two glasses of Merlot. We got talking about the season and how all the girls come together as a team. When I realized we where both out of wine, I ordered a bottle this time. Hell it was Saturday night and neither of us had to be anywhere in the am so what the hell. After the pizza came and few more glasses of wine. The subject of sex came up, it usually does with April and me. April is 5? 1? about 100lbs with 32D breast. How do I know this? You ask. Well we went to school together so we know a lot about one another. She knows I am 5? 3? 104 lbs and 36C breast. I also know she loves truth or dare. We have had this ongoing truth or dare competition going for the whole season, so when she looked at me after her 4 th glass of wine and said truth or dare. I smiled and said tonight dare. Was that a mistake. Karen are you sure?, I am feeling naughty. I?m sure. To be honest I was feeling the same but did not want to tell her. But I was shocked when she told me the dare. I was to go over to the local adult book store, the one with the private viewing booths. Go inside and blow a guy. A complete stranger, just go in and blow him. What are you crazy? She started laughing and calling me chicken. Well that never sits well with me. So the next thing I know we are pulling up to the book store. Now remember I need proof that you actually did blow the guy, wait that was not in the dare I said. To bad it is now. The book store is laid out fairly simple they have magazines, and books on one side, toys and movies on another and in the middle sexy underwear. On the right is a doorway that goes to the back where the booths are. The booths are set up in a manner that lets two people enter one door but has a booth to the right and one to left. Sort of like a T. I got some change from the cashier, looked at April. Wish me luck and headed inside. It was dark and took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. Once inside I noticed about 5 or 6 guys reading the movie titles and wondering around. I found a open booth and went inside there are no doors so I can look over and see the other booth, it was empty. I put so money into the player and on came a movie. A blond was getting fucked in her ass from behind and well I did find this heating me up. I changed channels and saw one guy giving another guy a blow job. I don?t know why but two guys fucking has always turned me on. Just then someone entered the booth next to me. He looked to be in his mid forty?s, about 6? and black. I thought to myself. I can?t do this at least not him. He?s black! He started watching a movie and I found myself watching him as he started to play with his cock thru his pants. In the low light it was hard to see just how big he might be. I turned the channel again, this time it was a brunette sucking a black cock while getting fucked by another black cock. The two guys in the movie where very large at least 10? but that is the movies. Between watching the movie and sneaking peeks at the black guy next to me I was more than wet. Just then he made some noise and looking up he had moved from his booth to mine and he had his cock in his hand. I was in awe of what I saw. It was thick very thick and at least 10? maybe more and black as coal. With out a word he placed me on my knees and his cock against my lips. I was so in shock of what he had did that I just opened my mouth and he slid his cock in. My instinct just took over and I started to suck his cock with all my ability. Then he told me to slow down and enjoy it. He held my head still and started to fuck my face, first slowly then he went deeper and deeper to the point that I was gagging. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and soon I felt his massive cock sliding down my throat and his balls on my chin. This only made me wetter and I found myself fingering my cunt while he fucked my face. I could not believe I was doing this, blowing a complete stranger and a black one at that. After about ten minutes or so I heard him moan and I knew he was almost ready to give me his load. I started to suck harder and faster licking the tip then squeezing his balls. Then I went all the way down and slowly back up sucking him as hard as I could. Well this did the trick. I felt his first squirt hit the back of my throat and then another and another. The cum was dripping from my tight lips and I managed to keep almost all of his cum inside my mouth. He smile at me said thank you and left. I walked out of the store and to the car, where I found April waiting. Well! Did you blow anyone? With that statement I leaned over and gave April a big surprise when I spit his cum into her mouth and said ?Here! Here is your proof?. Next time its Aprils turn. What will I think of? 36280 2.60/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment