Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Getting Ready...

Its been a long day at work, and I have had the butterflies all day, thinking about tonight and this weekend. I know once I am on my knees, and his cock first enters my mouth, everything will change. But now, just out of the shower, I want to look my best, I know I will not be completely passable, but I still look pretty damn good when done up. As I rub lotion on my body, I do it slowly, trying to be sensuous like a women would. because tonight I am a woman for him. I want/ need/ desire to please him as a woman would. And I know he'll treat me as such, not a lady, but a woman. A woman who needs Big Black Dick to satisfy her. And a woman who once she gets started, has an insatiable appetite for BBC. I know I will start the night as a woman, but by the end I will have again turned and been turned into a hungry Black cock whore. Just a slut for his, and maybe his friends pleasure. As I roll on my pantyhose, my "femskin". I know that soon his hands will be all over it. Grabbing, rubbing and then slapping my ass. Letting me know I have pleased him and that tonight he again will control me, mind and body. Once the femskin is on, I rub myself slowly as a woman would, my own irrelavent dick gets hard as I get more nervous thinking about why I so desire the treatment to come. I am a slut for Black Dick, and the more cock he forces down my throat while telling me what a slut i am, the more I want it. Nursing his head in my mouth with eye contact while he verbally degrades me has made me come without touching myself. And getting fucked in an alley behind a bar. Legs splayed wide, mini dress up over my waist, bending over in 4 inch heels leaning against the wall as a group of Black Men watched. I still don't know if these are fond memories or just who I am. But it is more than compulsion to continue. I realize I need this as I put on the frilly white socks I like so much. I go and have a shot to calm the nerves. I know I will have a few more, not enough to get drunk, just enough to loosen up for when I start hearing what a tramp I look like. I know it'll either be degrading and humiliating, which will in turn futher my submission to him. Or the talk will make me feel sexier, and sluttier, though in a good way that please him, this too shows my submission. Either way is fine with me, I know it all depends on his mood, and How he wants me tonight. My face make up is not the best, though it does not really matter, because by nights end I know it will be covered with cum. The change is happening because I start think, "if I am really lucky tonight I will get lots of strange dick". The lip stick of course is whore red, but that wont last long at all, unless we go out to his special club. The mini skirt I slip on covers all but the bottom 2 inches of my ass. I remember the shame and humiliation when looking for clothes at the good will in a distant town. I also remember being rock hard while waiting for a dressing room when I heard a voice tell me there were more private rooms if I would like. I turned to see the Black manager smile then walk away as if he knew I was going to follow him. Which of course I did, into a back room where I modeled for him before kneeling and taking a large load. I shopped for at least another half hour, trying on heels, slut heels in public to the dirtiest, most disgusted looks I ever received. It was not until i returned home did I realize there were two large spurts of cum on my face. My bra is padded, If only to look better under the camisole top I slide over myself. Finally come my shoes, I bend my knee higher, like a woman, to fasten the buckles on the straps around my ankles, careful not to tear my femskin with the "fuck me" heels, once these are on I realize what I am. I stand, a little wobbly at first, I have not worn the heels in a while and need to relearn. I practice by going to get another shot. Walking slowly and deliberatley at first, trying to get my sea legs. I know how I walk will have a lot to do with being passable, more so even than the slutty clothes. If I am awkward, there is a good chance of spendning the night as his sissy faggot (which is not a bad thing). But if I can strut my stuff and shake my ass in these new shoes, theres a better chance of getting treated like a hot piece of ass, even desirable to men, for a while anyway. As I look in mirror I think either way. Either way tonight I am going to be his sex toy. Him, and maybe his friends will use me however they want, as often as they want. I know I might resist at first, if just for fun. I know for the first hour at least my hunger will grow like I am in heat. That after my prostrate is rubbed just right and I loose mine a few times, that that is when the real slut comes out and the fucking, the real humiliation and degradation begins. Because then, even with poppers, I am no longer doing this for me. By then I will have turned over control, mind and body to him. Even now, while getting ready, I know I am a slut for Black Cock. I am his Black Cock slut. And tonight he wants me. I hear his horn honk, I adjust my wig, grab my small purse and sashay out the door. 15814 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment