Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Random Black Stud

RANDOM BLACK STUD Dear Honey, I know you like to hear my stories from my ?wild? youth. For someone who didn?t have sex until I was college, once I started I really got the taste for it. And I really took my desires into a direction that was different from most of my friends. Yes, we all had the occasional one night stand. But my friends didn?t have the same taste for a fine black man that I did, and they were a little more discreet with where they had there nights. After I graduated, I lived in -------- for the summer. It was a really cool atmosphere?not a lot of people there, but enough that when you went out at night that there was a good crowd. One week, there was some sort of fraternity conference in town. Mostly guys who had graduated and were advisers of some sort to the other fraternity guys. But still young enough that they were very horny. So I was out with the girls having a few drinks, and a group of these frat guys were there. Most of the guys were very typical ?------ Univ.?-looking guys. But there was one very handsome black guy. I?m sure I knew his name that night, but couldn?t even take a guess at it now?we?ll call him Steve. So we were at -----?s, drinking and dancing?typical 80?s alternative dance music. Some of the guys joined us out on the dance floor. We started out dancing as kind of a group, but ended up pairing off. Steve and I started dancing, and the more we danced, the closer we got. We moved from dancing in the same general area, to dancing with each other, to grinding into each other. I was getting hot, and he was getting hard. We danced for awhile, had another drink, then slipped out together. He had the keys to the offices of the frat that he was representing, and their building was right on a main corner in Uptown. We went in, and the building was of course deserted. We locked the door behind us and started making out. The cool, air conditioned building felt great after being on the hot, sweaty dance floor, and felt especially good as we were taking off our clothes. We went into sort of a parlor on the first floor, standing in the middle of the room making out as we were taking clothes off from each other. While we were in this office, there was a sidewalk right next to the windows of the room we were in. We didn?t turn on the lights, since there was light coming in from the street outside. I don?t know that anyone even saw us through the windows? if they did, nobody hooted or hollered. But we could hear people walking by, and that made both of us feel hotter knowing that we could be exposed at any minute. Steve walked me over to a very formal chair in the room and sat me down, pulling my pussy right to the edge of the chair. He then kneeled on the floor in front of me, spreading my pussy lips and diving right in with his tongue. He sucked on my clit, and fucked my pussy with his tongue and his fingers, and my juices dripped all over his face. When he stood up, his cock was already at full attention. I leaned forward and sucked and licked it, but he was already more than ready to go. We switched places and he sat in the chair. I sat on top of him, impaling my pussy on his stiff cock. This wasn?t my first time with a black cock, but it was the first time that I ever rode on top of any cock. Oh my god, it felt so good?so deep in my pussy. He sucked on my tits while I rode his cock, both of us ready to burst. Even now, I?m getting wet just thinking about it. His cock was thick and long and was thrusting into the deepest part of my pussy. It wasn?t long before we both came, him filling up my pussy with his cum. We both collapsed for a bit, then collected our clothes. By this time, it was too late to go back to the bar, and my ride back to the apartment was gone. Steve didn?t have a car, and we probably shouldn?t have been driving anyway, so he walked me back to the apartment. We lived in an apartment, but had to walk through part of campus to get there. As we were walking we talked about things that we would and wouldn?t do sexually. We started talking about sex in public places, and kind of challenged each other on this one. I?m not sure that either of us thought that the other would really do this really in public, out in the open. But as we were walking through the center of one of the quads, we started making out again, kissing deep and groping each other. Since it was summer, there wasn?t anyone living in these dorms. There was still the risk of campus security coming by, but we didn?t see or hear anyone nearby, so we kept at it. This time we didn?t take off our clothes. We groped and grabbed through clothes and inside. I was still wet from before with Steve?s cum filling up my pussy, and he got hard again very quickly. After awhile, we literally laid down in the middle of the grassy area surrounded by four dorms. My shorts were pulled down and he opened his fly and pulled his shorts down enough for his cock to come out. It only took one thrust for Steve to enter my wet pussy. This time was very hot and very fast?and very public. We didn?t get caught, but knowing that we could at any moment (and that we would be in big trouble at that), made the moment even hotter. The next night, we met up at the bar again. This time he came back to my apartment, since my roommate was staying at her boyfriends for the night. We fucked off and on all night, though we weren?t in public this time. I never saw Steve (or whatever his name was) after that night. But while I don?t remember his name, I certainly do remember him and all the fine fucking that went on that night. And now you have something to think about?your slut wife when she was a young chick, fucking a random black stud that she picked up in a bar. Tell me?does that make me a bad girl? 9301 1.42/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment