Sunday, April 21, 2013

Dancing pt. 1

(This story originally appeared on a cuckolds site 7 years ago but I could not find it anymore, so my apologies to the original author. I have rewritten it to adapt it for Darkwanderer and to appeal to its readers more. I hope you like it.) I met my wife in high school when she was just a freshman and I was a "more experienced" sophomore. Later I realized that with her looks, she could have had any of the sports heroes that were always hitting on her. When we started going steady she would just tell them that she was going steady with me. Pam was a gorgeous blonde with blue eyes you could get lost in. Her petite 5' 4" frame and 34D 24 35 figure snapped the guys necks in the hallways all the time. Pam and I were married when she was 19 and I was 21 and believe it or not we were both virgins on the honeymoon. We didn't have much money and both worked but we did manage to take a five day honeymoon in a state park in a rented cabin. When I took her cherry it was not "over quick and then on to the orgasms" like everyone tells you. Even though I was gentle it still hurt her and we couldn't have sex until 2 days later. It was on the last day that she had her first orgasm when I went down on her. We bought a house near our work where she was a secretary and I was a millwright. We were trying to save money so we only went out once a month but followed dinner with dancing. She was much better at it than I was. She could get down and dirty and I do mean dirty. She could do the grind and flash better than any one I had ever seen. I was the envy of every man there. When I had to sit down and rest she would come back to our table with me and sip our drinks and she would hold my hand. A lot of men would see her sitting down and ask her to dance and she would very nicely say no I'm with my lover. After a few drinks she would really dance dirty with me rubbing her tits and grinding her pussy up and down me, giving me a raging hard on right on the dance floor. When she did that the DJ would spot light her and also use the strobe. I should tell you now that she always wore thong panties, her pussy after being married two years was shaven, so when she spun around in her dance her skirt would flair out and you could see her round bare ass. She was in one word "BEAUTIFUL" and she was my friend, lover, and wife. God how I loved her, and I am sure she felt the same way about me, I guess it was the way she looked at me that told me that. Anyway back to the story. When ever as she put it had "one too many" drinks (really 3- 4 to many) she also got horny. If a slow dance came up she would put my hands on her bare ass under her skirt and hook her legs behind mine and let me dance while she ground her pussy in circles against my cock and telling me in my ear she was going to fuck me silly when she got me home. And when we got home it was a two hour eat and fuck session. Believe it or not, but it is true, I could keep a hard on the whole time back then. I would get to the point that I couldn't come any more but I still had a hard on and if she wanted to fuck I would sure give it to her. My back would tire out before my cock would. Not true today though. Two years after our marriage the bottom fell out of our dream, you see a lot of the time I rode a motorcycle to work to save on gas. It was one of those days that I rode the bike to work and on the way home a lady ran a red light an hit me broadside . I woke up two weeks later in ICU with Pam at my side, holding my hand with her head on the bed. I learned later I had a severe head injury, broken hip and knee. They had saved my leg but I was going to have to have a knee replacement. Three months later I was out of the hospital but going to therapy five days a week to learn how to walk. Pam had gone back to work after I came out of the coma but she spent every minute she could with me, (God love her) She really spoiled me doing every thing she could for me. She even paid our neighbor to watch over me while she was at work. I had been out of the hospital for five months and Pam came home from work and said thank god it's Friday as I need a break. I said lets go out for dinner Hon (I always call her Hon or honey) and she looked at me and said "do you think you can handle it"7 I said sure, I will just take a extra pain pill with me. Well if you think you can handle it OK; she said. I told her to dress sexy like she use to. So we went to our favorite steak house and we both had a nice steak and a few drinks (me only 2 because of my meds.) She had one before the meal one during and one after. It was only 8:30 PM and I said "let's go dancing".' She looked at me with my walker and laughed at me and said you are a joker aren't you. I was laughing also and said "yep let's go." She looked at me and said "you are serious aren't you?" and I said "yes." Then we headed for Willie's a dance club not far from where we ate. It has a lot of college kids there and they play mostly rap music, they have two DJ's so there isn't any break in the music and you can dance all night if you want, well until 2 am anyway. When we arrived it was so crowded we could only sit at the bar. Pam doesn't like to sit at the bar because all the men think you are alone, if you sit at a table they can see you are with someone. Any way we ordered our drinks and before they arrived Pam was asked to dance by two different men. She politely refused and turned back to me and started to say something when I interrupted her and ask her why she didn't dance. She said "you know I don't dance with anyone except you." Now it was my turn to say "you must be joking." I went on to say I might be able later on in life to slow dance with you but never again will I be able to do this. I saw the tears come to her eyes and down her cheeks as she leaned over and kissed me. I wiped her tears away with my hand and I told her I loved her so very much and the reason I wanted to come here was so she could dance and I could watch her sexy moves again like old times, so get off of your ass and go dance. She kissed me again, smiled, and said OK if will make you happy. "So go make me happy," I said. She accepted the next offer to dance and went to the dance floor and began dancing. Well I don't know how to explain it, but it just wasn't Pam dancing. After about 20 min. she came back and said she needed a drink as she was thirsty. I ordered her another and turned back to her and asked what was wrong. She asked me what I meant and I said you are not dancing the way you used to. She said that she was just too tired and after this drink could we go home, I smiled at her and said "sure." When we got home we made love for the third time in six months. (I say made love, you see Pam and I believe there is a difference between making love and fucking, you can fuck anybody but you can't make love to just anybody.) Any way Pam and I went to bed and I lay on my back as any other position is painful. She gave me a very wet kiss and ran her hand down my stomach to my crotch as I was playing with her perfect tits pulling on her nipples and rolling them around with my thumb and finger. She pulled the sheet back and went down and was kissing my stomach and my thighs, well just about every thing except my cock. I had my hands on her head trying to guide her tongue over to my cock but she wanted to tease me a little more. She already had it standing at it's full seven inches. It was when I tried to raise my ass up off the bed and I cried out in pain, that she look up at me with concern in her eyes and asked if I was OK. I smiled and told her to go back to work or she wasn't going to get paid. She then gave me the best blow job I have ever had. Before I would always start pushing myself in and out of her mouth but being hurt I couldn't. She worked her tongue as she never worked it before taking me deep into her mouth and when I came she swallowed every drop. I then asked her to sit on my face and I licked her sweet pussy lips and sucked on her clit and fucked my tongue into her hole until she came. My cock had again gotten hard and she moved down and raised her self up and slowly eased herself down on me. She started her slow up and down movements on my cock and after a few min. we both came. I felt sorry for her as I know it isn't the same for her as she also liked the good hard thrusting into her pussy like we use to do and in the different positions. That night I made up my mind that I was going to work my ass off to get better. God she is such a sweetheart. Three Weeks later we went out to dinner again and went back to Willie's again. There were more black men there on this night. After being there a short time, an older gentleman asked her to dance and she refused but told him to be sure to ask her later and she would, he thanked her and said he would. She finished her drink and ordered another, again a double. She reached over to me and took my hand and looked up at me, smiled, and said "I love you Gene." I then told her how much she meant to me and I would always love her. She again finished her drink and ordered yet another double Malibu rum and orange juice. I told her if she keep it up she wouldn't be able to dance and she had five hours ahead of her if she wanted to dance like we use to. The older gentleman came back and asked her to dance again, this time she went with him. As I looked on she began to act a little like her old self and I smiled to myself as maybe this would cheer her up some. I sure hoped so as I know my being hurt had sure worked a hardship on her. I looked out onto the dance floor and saw her grinding her butt into the older man's groin. She then raised her hands above her head and came face to face to him and rubbed her tits against his chest bringing her hands down to caress his face and neck. The band then took a break and she reached up and pressed her pussy into him and gave him a long wet kiss and then turned and head back to me with him following her. When she got back to where we were sitting I could see he had a hardon and I just smiled at her. He offered to buy both of us a drink and Pam accepted for both of us. After he had ordered he ask her if he could dance with her again and she said maybe later as she wanted to talk to me her husband for a while. He said thanks and went back to his seat. I asked Pam if she really wanted to talk to me or was that a get rid of somebody line. She looked at me serious and said "both". I said "OK what do you want to talk about love?" She then started to tell me how she was closing her eyes and pretending it was me she was dancing with and she felt herself getting turned on that was what the kiss was about at the end of the last dance. She said she thought we should go home. I then asked her if she was having fun dancing while pretending it was me with her? Yes, she replied, but every so often something tells me it isn't you and I then feel guilty about getting well you know?-sexy when I dance. I assured her that I wasn't a bit jealous of her and with my love she also had my trust. The band had started playing again and I told her to go on out there and dance. She said she was going to the bathroom and then she would. Now the ladies room was way in the back of the dance floor and she had to walk pass the booths along the wall and I noticed a black man about twenty two years old hold out his hand to her and took his finger and made a twirling motion as if to ask her to dance. Pam shook her head no and pointed to the ladies room and he smiled as if he understood. While she was in the ladies room the band took another break, she hadn't danced once this set. I told her when she got back I thought she was chickening out and she just look at me, smiled, and said she would make up for it during the next set and ordered another drink. I noticed that the management had opened another section of the dance floor by opening the folding panels and had unlocked another section behind that and had folded two panels back in case they needed it also, but they left the lights out there. There were booths around these sections also but we were too slow in getting one were they had open the new section and the other section was too dark and the waitress did not serve there. Meanwhile Pam came back from the restroom and could walk across the dance floor as there were not too many people dancing to the juke box. I noticed the black man who had motion her to dance watching as she returned to her seat with me. He then said something to his three friends and they all laughed and shook hands. When Pam returned to her seat she took my hand and held it as if I was going to get away and looked at me and said; "I am afraid." I then asked "of what, was someone bothering you?" She said, no silly, I'm afraid of myself. I asked her what she meant and she said what if I get carried away while dancing and say things like I use to with you, while pretending. I looked at her and said "It's your night, go for it", then I smiled and squeezed her hand gently, as she smiled back. I could see the love in her eyes with that smile. The band started and I looked at the clock behind the bar and it was 10:45 PM. Pam turned around and looked at the crowd moving onto the dance floor and I noticed the black man who want Pam to dance with him before coming toward us. Pam noticed him also, their eyes locked and he smiled at her and twirled his finger, she then nodded her head yes. She looked at me and said "I am going to dance." I said "have fun". The first four dances were fast dances. I watched as best I could with such a large crowd on the floor at Pam's dancing to see if she was really having fun and as best as I could tell she had her eyes closed most of the time and seem to be really enjoying her self. I noticed though that the black man she was dancing with was slowly working them toward the back of the dance floor. I got up from my seat and walked toward the back and stood along the wall with a group of other people. The band then played a slow song. I then noticed how tall the black man was when he held her close. My guess was he was about six feet tall and well built. The top of Pam's head came to about his neck. She started to rub his leg with her pussy as she danced with her eyes closed and I knew she was thinking of me all the while. He meanwhile ran his hands up and down her sides, rubbing his thumbs over her breasts as he did so. He finally started to rub her ass and really pulled her to him as she rubbed her pussy against him in time with the music. He then ran his hands under her skirt an cupped her bare ass and lifted her up giving her a long wet kiss. I saw her lock her heels behind his legs as she used to do me, her eyes never opening. I could see she was kissing him back. The song ended and I expected them to break but to my surprise they didn't, he was still kissing her with her eyes closed when the band played yet another slow song. I watched as he danced toward the section that wasn't open yet, her heels still locked behind his legs, her eyes still closed, and rubbing her pussy against his cock. They were kissing each others neck, ears, and lips, as they danced in a slow grind. I took my beer and moved into the unopened section ahead of them and sat in a booth near the center of the unopened section. I had only been there a couple of minutes when I saw them come through the opening. I watch as he leaned her head and shoulders against the wall and he took her arms and put them around his neck, he continued to kiss her using his tongue and she hers. He pulled away from her enough to cause her to put her feet on the floor and when she did I saw his one hand move from her ass to the front under her skirt. He was playing with her pussy. I keep expecting Pam to suddenly open her eyes and pull away but she didn't. (continued in Dancing Part 2) 29897 1.83/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment