Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Hog Farmer's Wife

My name is Becky a 51 year old married female from the great state of Missouri. I have a wonderful husband and two wonderful sons, so what made me commit such an unheard of act? I am not sure if I ever will know! Perhaps you can make your own conclusion after you read what I did. I was born in a small Missouri farming town. I was a tall and gangly Tom Boy type and my mother was a high school teacher. My father died when I was eleven, but my mother was an excellent twin role model, and before I entered high school, I knew I also wanted to become a teacher. During my excellent high school days, I fell in love with Don, a tall dark and handsome guy whose parents owned a large farm north of town. From day one, I knew I wanted to be Don?s wife someday, and that luckily worked out five years after high school. Don?s plans were to take over the family farm however he attended a small business college after high school. I went to the state university and studied elementary education. During those four years away at college, Don and I continued to date, fall deeper in love and become engaged my senior year. We both attended the same church, so it was only fitting that be the site of our wedding. I began teaching elementary school in my hometown, and Don?s father gave us an old rustic tenant house to remodel and live in. Living in town all my life, it was like a 19th century dream to work and fix up our old home that was built in 1892. I was a small town girl, but still I felt as a city girl who had made the transition to a country and farm girl. I was still the tall 5?8 120 gangly gal, but now kept my brown hair short as I worked like a man along side Don as we turned our old house into a historical showcase. Along the way, I gave birth to two wonderful sons, Shawn and James. They worked along side Don from the day they could walk and climb on a tractor. About ten years into our marriage, Don found it a better financial choice to switch his operation from beef to swine. I heard my share of friendly jokes that I was now a hog farmer?s wife, but swine gave us a better income, so the gestures were fine. While the boys were instrumental in helping Don with the farm chores from their pre-teen and teenage years, I played as big a role running them to football and soccer practice in their middle and high school years. Both boys were tops in the class rooms and many academic colleges were calling and writing. Don and I were both proud and doing all we could to encourage and support them. While all these promising and positive things were happening in our life, a rather upsetting and negative occurrence came in my life. One of my fellow elementary teachers was a beautiful lady named Gail. She was a thin, blonde lady who was from back east and we had become very close friends. Her husband was one of the high school assistant football coaches and Don was as fond of them as I was. So I was very surprised when Gail told me that she and her husband were having marital problems. And I was very shocked when Gail told me that she had an sexual affair with a black UPS driver. ?Becky, it just happened,? she said as I listened in disbelief. ?Joe never appreciates me anymore, thus he never meets my sexual needs. I had always had a secret fetish for black men, so I became enticed with our black UPS man. I allowed him to seduce me, and it was so good and different that I have no regrets.? I admitted that I was shocked and disappointed in her, and no way could I or would I tell this to Don. Although Gail continued to remain an excellent teacher, I did pass judgment and pulled away from her. Our family life was still good. Shawn was accepted at the great Johns Hopkins University, Don was made a board member of our bank and James was tops in his class at high school. But a year later when James was off to academic Washington University in St. Louis and Don became president of the Midwestern Livestock Association, I became depressed and felt worthless. Don and my sex life was never like it was when we were younger, but I accepted that because we all were busy. But I felt so lonely and useless with both of the boys in college, and Don spent all his time with the farm, bank and his officer position. Don?s mother sensed my feelings and assured me that Don loved me and that I should be proud that our boys were heading toward greatness. I was always so close to Shawn, so he gave his mother a hug and assurance that all would be okay. My first mistake was telling all of this to Gail who was now divorced and had another affair with another black man. So I was insulted when she said that I should have an affair with a black man. ?Oh come on Becky,? she laughed. ?Stop acting so 19th century! If Don is not meeting your sexual needs, a black man will. You don?t have to tell him and it will do wonders for your female esteem, not to mention black men can please.? I not only gave her a shameful scolding, but a lecture that an interracial affair was not the answer. I insulted Gail, but she needed insulted. When I finally told Don what I was going through, he seemed so annoyed. Telling him I missed the boys so much, he reminded me that I was now too old to have anymore children, but did suggest that we could host an exchange student to try and fill the void in my life. I too knew I was too old to conceive at age 51, but still felt hurt and depressed when my doctor told me I could not longer conceive. Don was busy, but did suggest that we look into an exchange student. Then in June, I received a strange letter, and both insulted and violated when it was from a black man who asked me to think about having sex with him. I took it to the police, but he was unable to trace its origin. I knew Gail was behind this, but when I confronted her with the trashy letter, she just laughed and said, ?Relax Becky! Just because you are married and prejudice, it doesn?t mean that the right black man cannot satisfy that tall, thin body of yours.? No way would I tell Don of this trash, but Don did sense my depressed mood and suggested a trip east to see Shawn at Johns Hopkins. I was elated when Don said he would take off ten days and not only visit Shawn in Baltimore, but that we could tour Philadelphia and NYC. This was exactly what I needed and wanted, so I got a two week excuse from my teaching job, bought a new wardrobe and made many dinner and hotel reservations. But I was later shattered when Don announced one evening that with the sale of the hogs, plus his position on the livestock board, our trip would have to be postponed. I was hysterical! ?Please settle down, Becky,? Don laughed. ?We will still take the trip, but just not until next year.? And who did I turn to? I told this directly to Gail at our summer school teacher?s meeting. ?Becky, I want you to go to Kansas City with me,? Gail said. ?It is evident that Don has deeply hurt you. I am going to KC next week to meet a black man I have been seeing. I told him about you and he knows the perfect match for you! You have your leave! Just tell Don that you are going to a teacher?s conference! You know he is too busy to suspect or check up on you. This black man may not be Don, but Don is too busy for you, Becky, and you need to gain some of that female esteem back, not to mention some TLC!? I told Gail that I would think about it, but by the time I got home and thought of a black man putting his hands on me, I knew that I could never go through with it. But when Don came in from the barn, and barely knew that I was there and told me he was off to a bank board meeting for the evening, I called Gail. ?I am glad you are going with me, Becky,? she said. ?You know it is what you want.? The word, okay was the only thing Don said when I told him I was going to KC for a few days. He then got on the phone with a hog buyer and I packed my suit case for the two day trip. Yes, I thought of my two sons in college! And of what it would do to them if they knew if their wonderful mother may allow a strange black man to seduce her. I cried, and closed my packed suit case in shame. It was a hot July day as we headed west on I70 toward Kansas City. I felt empty and quiet as Gail drove and talked of our fine time ahead. I told her that I was unsure if I could go through with it. She told me if that was the case then I could stay in my room and watch TV. I still felt empty and more confused. We arrived in KC around 4pm and checked in a Super 8 Motel just outside the city limits. Gail had told me my male friend was named Thomas and hers was Jerrod, then told me they were both truck drivers. Would if had been better if they were attorneys? I guess not, but truck drivers sounded so low class. After freshening up in our room #270, my heart skipped a beat when a knock came at the door. As I sat in a chair, Gail opened the door and in walked two African American men. ?Becky, this is Thomas,? Gail said as I stood, gave him a forced smile. ?She is the other teacher I told you about.? ?I am very honored to meet you, Becky,? he said. ?I can?t believe how pretty and sexy you are. Are all wives of hog farmers as hot as you?? I smiled, but made no comment. The next thing I knew we were all dining at a truck stop called the Iron Skillet across the street. Maybe I was a hog farmer?s wife, but too educated and professional to be eating in a truck stop with a black truck driver. As we all ate, Thomas told me he was divorced and was ten years younger than me. I think he felt honored to learn the positions that my husband held and the academic schools that my two sons attended. He liked country music. I liked classical. He read Tabloids and I read English literature. We had nothing in common. We all talked for at least 2 hours and when we all returned to the room at 9pm, I told Gail that I could not go any further and wanted to get my own room and would see her the following morning. ?Come on Becky,? Gail whispered. ?The motel is full. Why don?t you go to Thomas?s room? Come on Becky, relax.? ?I?m down in 170, Becky,? Thomas. ?Come on! We can just talk if you want.? In a few minutes, I was standing beside Thomas as he unlocked his door. ?I can get you a Coke to settle your tummy,? he said. ?I don?t think you like me.? ?It?s not you,? I said as he handed me a Coke. ?It?s this entire situation.? ?I think I understand,? Thomas said sitting down beside me. ?You?re a high class educated woman married to a successful husband. You want some TLC, but your husband ignores you. Your tall, lean body needs worshiped, but you have two wonderful sons and the thought of a black uneducated truck driver scares you. Your pussy needs attention, but you want your husband to be the one. Am I correct? Well Becky, your sons are at college and their mother is human. Your husband is too busy and his wife has her needs. Well, I have my needs too, Becky, it would be an honor to kiss you. Can I kiss you, Becky?? ?I don?t know,? I said as he put his hand under my chin and lifted my face and gave me a gentle 5 second kiss. ?Was that so bad, Becky?? he asked smiling at me. ?You?re still alive! I bet that was your first black kiss? I just want you to relax and know that I am here, not to shame you. But don't forget how your husband ignores you. What?s his name?? ?Don!? I said as he kissed me again. With his huge black lips on mine, I felt his tongue going in my mouth. As I opened my mouth, his kiss and tongue became more intense. I felt strange, but when I gave him my tongue. ?I love your pretty thin face,? he said as he kissed my face and ears. And that long neck and those long thin, tanned arms. I can even smell your expensive deodorant under those soft, deep arm pits. I want to kiss and lick your body.? As I bit my lip, this strange black man had his tongue all over my face, neck and arms. ?Oh my goosh!? I moaned. ?I feel good, but it must stop.? ?No Becky,? he said as he pulled my black sleeveless top over my short brown hair. Oh Becky, you are so hot. I want to see them tits. Allow me Becky!? As his big thick lips covered my little mouth, he reached around and unhooked my bra. ?They are not very big,? I said. ?They are big enough for me,? he smiled. ?Small, but firm and round, and I love dime sized red nipples. Are they what you call farm girl tits?? ?No!? I smiled. ?I was raised in town, but I guess they are farm tits now.? ?They are my tits tonight, Becky,? he said as he sucked and bit them. ?Becky, they are so warm and sweet. If you were my wife, I?d never let you go.? I was becoming hot as I looked down and saw this black man driving my breasts and mind crazy with his mouth. It only seemed like yesterday that Shawn and James were babies and nursing, and now. I was in disbelief. ?Thomas!? ?Yes. My Becky,? he said as he stood and removed his shirt and stood me up. ?Allow me to remove those silk gold slacks. ?I want to see all of you.? ?No Thomas!? I said as he pulled my slacks down and sat me on the bed. ?I can?t go any further. I know I came here, but I am Mrs. Don Bates. I?m married.? ?Married, but deprived,? he said as he removed my panties. ?Oh Becky Bates, you have a nice little pussy and unshaven. Has it ever been sucked, Becky?? ?No!? I said. ?Don is not that type. This is so wrong and forbidden!? ?Well Don is a fool and not here,? he said as he opened my legs. ?I love your long, lean legs and I can?t wait to taste that white farm fresh pussy!? ?Oh my goodness,? I moaned as his mouth and tongue licked my vagina. ?Oh gosh!? ?It?s so red, sweet and ripe,? he said as he performed oral sex on me. ?Even your pussy hair tastes sweet. Your pussy is now and begging for a black dick.? ?I just can?t have intercourse!? I cried. ?Thomas, it will ruin my life.? ?Look at this,? Thomas said as he stood and removed his jeans. ?I bet Don doesn?t have a long 9? cock like this. When I?m finished, you will beg me!? In a second, he was back sucking my vagina, except the times, he was biting and sucking my clitoris. As I screamed out of my mind with forbidden pleasure, I saw his black hands groped my breasts as he continued to drive me crazy. ?Do you want me to go?? he said as he stood and oiled his black erection. ?Of course you don?t! You came here for black TLC and black dick is what you need.? Maybe I could have screamed or run, but I just lay there as I watched him come over me like a dark cloud. ?Oh!? I said as he entered me. Don, I?m so sorry!? ?Don is the one who should be sorry,? he said as he pushed his blackness in me. ?That?s it Becky, suck that tight tummy in and take this long black dick. It may hurt because I?m going past Don?s ground, but you need fucked and loved Becky by a black stud. Oh Becky, you are so good, sweet and tight, baby!? ?Oh it hurts,? I moaned. ?You are longer than Don. It feels good, but hurts!? ?Pain leads to pleasure, Becky,? he said as he held my long arms back by my head. ?I am going to make you scream, beg and cum! You love it, don?t you?? ?Yes!? I yelled. ?Forgive me, but I do like it. Oh, make love to me!? ?I am, Becky,? he said as he cut me so deep. ?Enjoy it, Becky! Your black lover knows you, baby. I bet right now, you hubby is at a director?s meeting and your sons are busy at summer school. And them school kids of yours are playing on summer vacation. Ain? that right? I know you love them, but you also have your female needs and now you need this long black dick deep in your skinny belly. You going to cum, Becky? Cum Becky! Cum baby!? ?Yes!? I screamed as I released the hottest orgasm of my life. ?I?m cumming!? ?Oh shit!? he yelled as he pulled and shot sperm all over my abs and navel. ?The hog farmer?s wife and the black truck driver loves this hot sweet smelling sex.? I then jumped and pulled the sheets over my body as I saw Gail and her friend coming in the room. ?My gosh,? I screamed. Get out of here!? ?I would not believe it if I had not seen it with my own eyes,? Gail said walking in the room. ?How did you seduce this saint? I can?t believe it!? ?She?s just human!? Thomas said standing naked and erect. ?Becky is hot!? ?Gail, get out of here!? I screamed. ?In the name of decently, get out!? ?Jerrod!? Thomas said. ?Take your elementary school teacher and fuck her. I want some more of my 5th grade teacher.? I was relieved when Gail and her black friend left. ?No Becky!? Thomas said as I reached for my bra and panties. ?I know it?s been awhile since you?ve had sex, but what does Don do after he makes love to you? Tell me!? ?He goes to bed,? Becky said as I put her bra and panties down. ?That?s right,? Thomas said. ?That?s because he?s a white man and his white dick goes limp and he goes to sleep. But I?m a black man! See this black cock? It?s still hard and my big black balls are still loaded and I fuck all night!? ?I?m sore!? I said. ?And I have already done too much. Thomas, please!? ?Has Don Bates ever licked Becky Bates asshole?? he said. ?Has he, Becky?? ?Of course not!? I said. ?That is disgusting. That is like an animal!? ?I am a animal, Becky,? he said rolling me over on my front. ?Just relax and let me raise that long thin body up and see. Oh yeah, there it is! Oh Becky, you have a nice, perfect little asshole and I am going to give it a bath.? With my butt in the air, I let out a moan as I felt his tongue on my anus. I could not believe anyone would do such a sick thing, but all I could do was moan as he licked my anus. ?Oh gosh!? I moaned. ?What are you doing to me?? ?Look at those chill bumps,? he said as his tongue licked my crack. ?You are so beautiful, Becky. I love to see a innocent white wife goose bump before I fuck them. I want to eat some more of that red, wet pussy!? Looking up at the ceiling and moaning, ?Why?? I just clinched my fist as I tried to fight the pleasure as this black truck driver licked and sucked my vagina. All I could do was ask my husband and sons to forgive me, but the pleasure was too much for me to deny or fight. ?Please Thomas!? I yelled. ?Please stop!? ?I don?t think you mean that!? Thomas said as he slapped my buttocks with his erection. ?All my life I have wanted to fuck a woman like you. I have read of married women cheating when they were denied at home. And I have also read of white married women refraining from until their kids are in college. Well Becky, your sons are in college and I?m looking at their mother?s little butt and wet pussy ready for a black dick. I?m going to fuck you like Don?s boar hog fucks a sow. I want us both to feel 9?s of back dick in your tight pussy!? All I could do was moan, groan and then scream as I felt his black dick invade me again. ?Oh my gosh, Oh my goooo,? I screamed as he cut me into. ?Becky, you maybe the elementary school teacher,? he said. ?But tonight you are the student and a black truck driver is the teacher. Oh Becky, your pussy is so good! I wish you could see this black rod slicing your nice red meat!? ?Oh, I am going to orgasm!? I screamed as I released. ?I can?t help it!? ?I want it on your lean back!? Thomas yelled. ?I?m going to cum too, baby!? As I felt him pulling from my vagina, I heard him yell as I felt his warm sperm as it hit my shoulder blade, then more on my spine. ?Please!? I moaned. ?Mrs. Bates, you are one fine fuck!? he said as our bodies collapsed on the bed in exhaustion. ?Let?s dress and go back to room 270.? I was so weak and ashamed as I showered. As I dressed and walked in the room, Thomas was no where to be found. As I made my way back to the other room, there stood Thomas standing in the doorway. ?Oh my gosh,? I said as I heard Gail?s screams and then saw the black man Jerrod on top of her. ?Don?t look so shocked, Becky!? Thomas said. ?Even married school teachers need sex, baby. The only difference between you and Gail is she wants bred. Yeah, you heard correct! Gail there is so upset with her hubby that she wants a black baby! She has been filled before, but her eggs were not ready, but if ole Jerrod don?t get it done tonight, he?ll breed her sooner or later.? Out of my mind with disbelief, I staggered down to the lobby and found a vacant room and checked in. Needless to say I spent a painful, guilt ridden night. The next morning, Gail and I were driving back home. Her blonde hair was a mess and she looked so pale. ?Don?t look at me like that, Becky!? she said. ?You fucked a black man just like I did, so you have no room to judge me!? ?What has happened to us, Gail?? I said as I broke down in tears. ?And you let that black shoot in you. Are you trying to get pregnant on your husband?? ?Yes, damn it!? she screamed. ?Carrying a black baby gives me a thrill!? ?But what about the school system?? I yelled. ?What will the school system say when one of their respected married teachers has a black baby?? ?I?ll tell them I enjoyed it!? Gail laughed. ?Then I?ll move to KC and have my baby! And before that, I?ll screw other black men. Jerrod knows plenty of black studs that will pay me to fuck while I?m pregnant.? I was still in shame as I reached home. Don was combining wheat as I went in the house. Life has gone on. I was very lucky because many husbands find out when their wives cheat, but I still have Don and my two wonderful boys, and in time what I did will pass. THE END 20533 2.72/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment