Friday, April 26, 2013

My Fantasy For Rebeka

MY FANTASY FOR REBEKA I never told Rebeka my fantasy. But that didn't stop me from creating story after story in my head. Sometimes I thought there must be something wrong with me to get off on imagining my girlfriend rooting another man. But it wasn't just that, I imagined my girlfriend doing all sorts of crazy things with a man who was, well, carrying alot more in the pants than I did. I didn't know why, but the sight of my girlfriend stroking a huge dick turned me on Extremely. Rebeka was of Serbian descent, she was a curvaceous, deeply tanned beauty with well-formed tits, and most importantly, a nice round butt. Sometimes all she had to do to get her way with him was to merely flash that round ass in front of my face and I would cave in. She teased me, saying that I'd never ever get to fulfill my fantasy of fucking her in the ass. I didn't know why I wasn't allowed to, but I expected it had something to do with her teasing, she liked the idea of depriving me something I wanted badly. In the bedroom, however, was a different story. Despite her innocent appearance, once her clothes flew off she rode me shamelessly, and she would yell out 'spank my naughty ass hard' and 'ram me with your big dick!'. She said crazy things that she would never normally say, and I realized that she loved acting the slut. I began to think if I could turn it into my advantage.... and finally get her to fulfill my real fantasy. Rebeka's pride and joy in me was my dick. While not extremely long, it was very thick and she loved admiring it's girth all the time. Rebeka confessed to me that I had the biggest dick she had ever seen, and joked sometimes in the bedroom that her last lover was pathetic. I wondered if she could take a much longer and thicker dick than mine, and believed that she could if she wanted to. One night, we were going hard at it in the sack, she was bouncing on my cock and I was spanking her ass. She was wearing a little school skirt and was screaming 'Oh yes, I'm such a naughty slut', in which I'd then yell back 'That?s right, I'm going to have to punish you for being such a little skank'. She squealed in delight and moaned 'yess I'm such a bad girl, you have to spank me harder for being so bad'. I then decided it was time to take it further, regardless of what happened. I said 'you've been caught fucking too many guys and it's time to make you pay', she slowed down a bit and he thought she might stop... but then she said 'I can't help fucking them all, I need lots of dick!'. I was turned on by the prospect, that I followed by saying 'Your a naughty slut who likes big dick, you've cheated on your boyfriend so you could fuck a big dick, bad girl!' She slowed down again and her eyes widened and I thought for sure she was going to stop after she had taken in what I said and I could tell she felt me getting even harder.... then amazingly, miraculously she blushed and giggled, then said 'I know, I needed a big cock to ram me hard for once, because I'm a naughty big dick lover', I got so hard at this and asked 'I need you to tell me what you did so I can decide on a punishment'. She start bouncing on me harder and started panting to me in low breaths 'I went to his house wearing this same skirt... then I pulled his pants down and his big dick fell out... it made me so horny... I grabbed it then he started pounding me with it... I fucking loved it so much'. Her voice was low and sexy and she was riding me harder, I was so caught up in imagining her doing these things that I blew my load into her. She climbed off and lay down on me. We didn't talk for a while until she said 'well that was a bit different wasn't it'. I then said 'you have no idea how much that turned me on'... she looked up at me and said 'which bit?'. I said 'the part about you fucking a guy with a big cock, it turned me on so much'. She laughed and said 'but I was fucking a man with a big cock at that exact time, so wouldn't that turn you on?'. 'Of course it did' I replied 'But I kind of liked the idea of you doing something really naughty, like fucking a different man with a big dick'. 'That turns you on? I thought that kind of thing would ruin a relationship?' I thought for a few seconds and then said 'Well it would if you stopped caring for me, but sometimes I like to think of you screwing a different man with a big dick, but with you still caring about me'. She looked really interested for a while and said 'But wouldn't you have to have a small dick for that to work, because you don't sweety, you're as big as a banana!'. I then said 'Well... not exactly, if the man had a dick that was much bigger then mine, it would turn me on a lot, because I would get to see you getting pleasured in ways I could never hope, and its possibly the naughtiest taboo thing a girl could do'. She continued to look at me, and a small smile began to play on her face which began to harden me up again. She simply said 'Go on'. I was starting to get the feeling she was quite interested in this, and I said 'For example, if I came home early and saw a tall, muscled man with a huge dick fucking you in the ass, it would turn me on so much, because its something I wish I could do and another man was doing it instead'. She looked at me and her smile broadened, she said 'I think I understand, it would be such a dirty slutty thing to do, making me a really bad girl... we should start off slow and see where this leads...'. She trailed off as I got harder and I asked the final question to complete my fantasy... my heart was beating hard as I said 'Would you enjoy doing something like this?'. She smiled again and said 'Of course I would, I could get fucked by a man with a dick bigger than yours, pleasuring me so good'. My eyes widened as she grabbed my hardening cock and said 'That's right, the only reason I haven't let you stick your dick in my butt is because I've been waiting for a man with a much bigger tool, it'll be a lot longer than yours and thicker'... I panted and said 'What kind of guy will he be...?'. 'She laughed her little sexy laugh and said 'Oh he'll be a big lanky badboy, with big muscles and a gangster reputation... I'll call him wearing my slutty school skirt, and he'll come over and pull my little panties off...' I moaned a bit as she continued to stroke me and I said 'tell me more...'. She giggled again and said 'He'll pull my skirt off and I'll beg him to stick his huge dick in my tight little ass? and if you come home and try to interfere he'll knock you to the floor, and we'll laugh and call you a little pussy, and we'll make you watch his huge dick stuffed up my ass... making me moan so much and pleasuring me'. I blew my load all over the bed again, my heart was beating so fast. I'd never heard her say things like this before and couldn't believe what adventures we might have... I looked at her and she giggled again, saying 'Good night, sweety'. 4040 1.30/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment