Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Making Of A Submissive

Making Of A Submissive By Animal First of all, I have to tell you that I'm not one of those needle-dicked wimps you usually read about in this type of confession. I'm six foot one, I weigh one-eighty, I run five to eight miles at least three times a week, and I've got a nine-inch dick. And I can usually fuck long enough to make almost any woman come. Other than that, I'll tell you I'm a professional, and I make a lot of money. I was thirty-two years old when I met Karen. I hadn't dated much in high school and college, but after that I gradually developed an active social life and in my late twenties, I got laid more than I deserved. I had learned that future pussy depended a lot on taking care of the one in front of you. It helped that I enjoyed foreplay, even extended foreplay. After all, it usually takes more time and finesse to arouse and then to satisfy a woman than it does a man. In more cases than not, my partner of the evening would ask, even beg, to be fucked. I never worried about getting it in, or about getting off. If I would concentrate on the woman's orgasm, mine was never in doubt. Strangely enough, I got referrals. Having a big cock was also an advantage. Several of my satisfied partners introduced me to their friends, a couple of them to their sisters, and one even introduced me to her brother's wife, and helped her with excuses so she could fuck me. I first saw Karen at the pool in my apartment complex on a Saturday afternoon. Our local NFL team was playing a pre-season game at home, and many of the usual pool crowd had gone to watch see them. Sha was a slender blonde in a red bikini, with a perfect little round butt, kneeling by a guy I knew. I waved at Dan, and when he waved back, she turned to see whom he was waving to. They talked for a few more minutes, and I stretched out on my chaise. Then she got up and dived into the pool. She swam to my end of the pool, made a competition turn, and returned to the deep end, where Dan was sunning. She dried off quickly, packed her bag, spoke briefly to Dan, and then walked my way. I tried not to stare. A slender blonde, about five-four, maybe a hundred pounds, long sleek legs, a flat tummy, a tiny waist, small firm breasts, and that perfect little round butt - and a beguiling little smile. I like small breasts, and I especially like women who realize that their appeal is not measured by their cup size. Karen's simple bikini did nothing to enhance her bust. In fact, it seemed to flaunt her confidence. at any rate, I was captivated. After she left, I walked up to Dan and asked, "Who was that? Is she one of yours?" Dan dated some of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, usually women with big breasts. He shook his head. "Karen? No, Larry, she's just a friend. Schoolteacher. You want to meet her?" "Sure do," I replied. He got up, and led me to an apartment just around the corner from mine. She was wearing a man's blue work shirt, and I immediately wondered whether she had taken off the bikini. Dan introduced us and left. Karen offered me a drink. "Gin and tonic?" I asked. I sat at her counter at admired her legs while she made two drinks. The shirt was just long enough that I couldn't tell if she was wearing the bikini bottom. She put on the new Sarah Brightman CD with "Con Te Partiro," and we talked. When she made refills, we went to her couch, and in just a few minutes, we were kissing. Then she was on my lap, straddling me, and she let me unbutton her shirt. No bikini. I kissed her small breasts, surprised at how firm they were. "They aren't very big," she said. "They're beautiful," I said, absolutely perfect." small pink areoles, with hard nipples the size of my little fingertip. She led me into her bedroom and pulled me down on top of the bed. She had only a little blonde tuft of hair at the top of her slit, and I licked her baby-smooth nether lips before I ran my tongue up the cleft. She threw her lovely legs wide, and I began tonguing her opening and suckling her clitoris, while I struggled out of my bathing trunks. "I want you in me," she said, "Now!" She reached down to guide me as I got into position. "Jesus!" she gasped as she wrapped her fingers around my cock, "You're . . . big!" She groaned as the head slid in. It felt like someone was squeezing me with a strong, slippery fist. It took several thrusts, progressively deeper, and I felt my cock hit her cervix. That's when she started cumming. "Oh, God, Larry!" she cried out. Her entire body stiffened and spasmed, and she whimpered and cried out, as her orgasm went on and on. Then, just as she seemed to be over it, another one wracked her body. And another after that. As that one calmed down, I stopped, remaining deep in her. It took her a few minutes to get her breath back. "God, I never . . . I never had one like that! Oh, I could die and go to heaven right now!" "Let's do it some more," I told her, as I drew back and thrust in again. I came as her next series, and I stayed hard long enough to get her through a couple of smaller followon orgasms. "That was . . . wonderful," she told me when she had caught her breath. We kissed and cuddled for a few minutes, and we both laughed when my softened cock slipped out. She rolled me to my back and went down on me. No hesitation. She licked the sides and the top, and held it up against my abdomen to lick the underside. "You taste good," she said, and then she drew it into her mouth and sucked until I was hard again. She moved up and impaled herself, then kissed me. I never liked the idea of tasting my own cum, but I suppressed my aversion and let her tongue into my mouth. It wasn't really so bad, it was the idea. She must have felt my brief resistance. "I'm sorry, did you . . . I shouldn't have done that, should I?" "You surprised me, that's all." To prove I didn't mind, I kissed her again, and used my tongue. With Karen in control of the action, I didn't last so long the second time. She was absolutely stunning when she came, every lovely muscle in her lithe body straining, a glistening coat of sweat on her firm breasts, and her head thrown back in a cry of release. Before she stopped cumming, I came, and we collapsed together. She slowly withdrew, rearing back on her hands and knees, and crept back and sucked my wet cock into her eager mouth. "MMMmmmm!" she murmured. She moved back up, and this time I was ready. The taste was stronger than before, and I felt my little friend begin to rise to another occasion. "Are you sure that you don't mind your taste?" she asked. "I love it." "I'm sure," I told her. "Then ? will you ? do something special for me?" I was sure I knew what was coming. "Of course," I agreed, a little apprehensively. She urged me to roll over, so she was on the bottom. "Love me again," she hissed, "with your mouth." She guided my mouth to her breasts, and then down her body; the same path as before, until my face was at her loins. Her pussy was soaked with our juices, semen was leaking from inside, and the stale bleach odor was overpowering. I nearly changed my mind for a moment, but I was already committed, so I suppressed my aversion and buried my face between her thighs and began licking. I couldn't believe how much cum was in two loads. It seemed I spent as much time swallowing as I spent sucking and licking, and then she stiffened and came again. After we rested a few moments and she could control her breathing again, she pulled me up and kissed me, and licked our juices from my face face. "You didn't mind, did you? Tasting yourself? Eating your cum?" "I don't like the idea, but I think I'd do just about anything to please you." I meant it. It was obvious that she did not mind the taste of sex, and she liked to share the taste. She went down on me again, and sucked my cock and licked my balls, and she didn't let me come for what seemed like hours. When I did, she gulped most of it down like she was starving. And then, of course, she kissed me again, and I had to swallow what she hadn't. Karen had a roommate, a brunette named Laura, so we used my place whenever we got together. Our lovemaking continued to be very oral, mostly on my part. Karen was always the initiator, and was always in charge of our sexual activities. We usually began and ended with me going down on her, but she also sucked my cock and then kissed me afterward. She didn't always swallow first. And she always liked to talk about it, sometimes in the crudest of terms. "Suck your cum out of me, eat it!" I rapidly lost whatever inhibitions I may have had. She especially liked me to rim her tight little asshole. "Have you ever been with another man?" she asked me one evening. "No," I replied. "Ever wanted to see what it's like?" "No." "How about with two women?" I grinned. "Never had the opportunity." "Would you like to?" "I don't think I could outlast two like you." She laughed. "How about one like me and one like Laura?" Laura was a little taller than Karen, and more buxom. "That'll be the day," I replied in my best John Wayne imitation. "I, uh, told her a little about you," she said, "and she said if I ever got tired of you, I could give you to her." "What did you tell her?" I asked. "I told her you've got a big cock, and you like to eat pussy." "So now she wants a three-way?" I asked incredulously. "No, I want a three-way, and she's just curious enough to try it." I was apprehensive about what this might do to our relationship, but aroused by the idea of trying to take care of two women. A few nights later I barbecued three steaks on their patio while Karen made a california salad - lettuce, oranges, melon cubes and avocado - and Laura kept the drinks coming. Laura had worked her way through college as a stripper in one of Dallas' gentlemen clubs, and she did her routine for Karen and me, stripping right down to almost-transparent thong briefs. Her body was easily centerfold quality. Karen stroked my thigh during this performance, and I had a very evident hard-on long before the dance ended. Then Laura sat with me on the couch as Karen began a less proficient, but equally sensuous strip down to her crotchless bikini panties. I gasped as Laura put her hand on the hard bulge in my khaki shorts. Karen sat on my other side, and while Laura stroked, she unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my shorts, and Laura reached in and withdrew my cock. Laura knelt between my knees and began kissing and licking my cock while Karen pulled my shirt over my head. I let them lead me to Laura's room. I don't know if they had worked this out ahead of time or whether it was completely natural. They had me stretch out on my back and Laura kissed me while Karen sucked my cock, and then they traded places. Laura knelt over my hips and impaled herself, with a long groan, and Karen squatted over my face so I could lick her pussy. Laura came first, and they traded places again. Then Karen came, and they switched again. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came in Laura, and she went down on me to clean me and restore my erection, and then Karen moved her pussy from my face to my cock. Laura kissed me and then sat on my face, and it went on for what seemed like hours. What I really wanted to see never happened. They didn't do anything with each other, just with me! Shortly after the three-way, we decided to get married. She planned a big wedding, with our parents and siblings, a bunch of cousins, and a host of friends. And she moved in with me. The first night with Karen in residence, she made me let her tie me spread-eagled to the bed, and she teased my cock with her mouth until I begged her to let me cum. With that, she began sucking my cock seriously, and I thought I'd never stop cumming. Then she crawled up and kissed me, and made me swallow my entire load. I didn't understand why that made me hard again. She slid onto it and fucked me until I was about to cum, then held still until the urge passed, and did it again. She had several major orgasms as this went on, until I finally came. She sucked me clean, then kissed me instead of swallowing, and squatted on my face so I could clean her. "I wish you could suck me while you fuck me," she said one evening, "and rim me at the same time." I've never really gotten over my aversion to tasting my own come, and maybe that has helped me to hold back. Not that it does me any good. Karen knows this, of course, and making me eat my own come turns her on a lot. I still hate to admit it, but it turns me on too. A few months after our wedding, I was promoted to Vice-President of my company, and we moved into a big new house in the country. We had a huge private patio with a pool and Jacuzzi, and we spent a lot of time skinny-dipping. Karen bought me sexy underwear, and I had to go around the house in nothing else. When I complained about the thong in the crack of my ass, she cut it off, leaving just the pouch in front. When I got an erection, it pulled up and my balls hung free. Eventually, we wanted more, and so did Jack and Linda, a couple who had become our best friends. Jack was an attorney, and had played varsity football in college. He remained as fit as he had been in college, as we were both into running and fitness. Six-two, two-ten and movie-star good-looking. Linda had been a cheerleader in college. Five-eight and one-twenty, with long, glossy brunette hair and big breasts, she looked great on the tennis court, in a bikini at the pool, or even in baggy jeans and a sweatshirt. I like to think she seduced me, one night when the four of us were in their Jacuzzi tub drinking wine. I don't know which of them had planned it, but Jack and Karen had gone in the house for more wine, and soon Linda and I were kissing. Linda was straddling my hips facing me, our tongues in each other's mouth, and I felt her breasts, bare and firm, against my chest. She straightened up and I could think of nothing but to kiss them. I knew that Karen and Jack weren't coming back out right away. When I cupped Linda's buttocks in my hands, I realized that she'd also removed the bottoms. We turned around and she sat on the tiles while I knelt in the tub and sucked her pussy until she came. Then I knelt in the seat in front of her and fucked her to one orgasm, and then another, and then I came in her. Karen and Jack returned just as we had just gotten our suits on again. My trunks and her bottom, at least. Karen was topless as well, and had that just-well-fucked look. We were all tired, and Karen and I were staying over that night, so we went to our rooms. When I stepped out of my swim trunks, Karen stripped and stretched out on the bed. "Make love to me," she hissed, and I was hard again. I lay down and kissed her, and when I moved to lay over her, she said, "No, make me ready, like we always do." She saw my hesitation and grinned. "Love me with your mouth." Karen spread her legs and raised her knees. Her pussy lips were red and her little blonde bush was smeared wet, and leaking cum. Jack's cum. "Put your tongue in me," she insisted. She held my head in her hands and guided my face to her loins. I began licking her, and as her excitement grew, so did my resolve to do everything to please her. I sucked the dried flakes of come from her pubes, and I licked her slippery cleft, and I drove my tongue as deep as I could inside her. Karen rolled us over, and squatted over my mouth, and I sucked the thick cream from her body, and she came. To my pleasant surprise, little changed in our relationship with Jack and Linda. The next time we got together, Jack and Linda expanded our secret life to its next stage. Actually, I'm sure that it was Jack and Karen who planned it. We had gone to their house for dinner, and Karen convinced me that we should dress as sexy as possible. She had me wear almost transparent, skimpy bikini briefs, with a golf shirt, khaki shorts, and loafers without socks, while she wore skimpy black bra and briefs, garter belt and seamed stockings, a scandalously short red skirt and a sheer top. When we arrived, Jack was wearing tight jeans, loafers with socks, and a loose linen shirt, and Linda had on sandals and a skin-tight yellow mini-dress that displayed her braless breasts and showed every line of her thong briefs. I didn't think of counting articles of clothing until Jack suggested we play strip poker, and Karen agreed. Linda and I were at an obvious disadvantage. I could have objected, but at the same time I was curious. And erect. They had decided that the two losers had to do, or allow, anything that the two winners agreed. I wasn't sure what they specifically had in mind, but I knew that Linda and I were going to be the entertainment for Karen and Jack. In very short order, I was down to my see-through briefs and Linda to her thong, while Jack had removed only his shoes and socks. And Karen was in her lingerie. She lost next, and mischievously removed her briefs. With Linda's big bare breasts and Karen's bare pussy in front of me, I was hard as a rock, which was evident to all the others. Karen lost again, and proudly removed her bra. Her breasts weren't nearly as big as Linda's, but they were still high and firm, and her nipples were like rocks. I don't know how Jack did it, or if it was indeed planned, but Linda and I both had useless, low, identical hands. Something like 3-5-6-7-10 or similar. Jack and Karen declared that we had both lost the hand, and with it our last article of clothing and the game. "They should undress each other," Karen decreed. "With their teeth," agreed Jack. "Not teeth," Karen replied. "Lips and tongues." "Okay," Jack agreed. "Larry, why don't you start by taking off Linda's thong?" So there I was, kneeling on the thick carpet, my hard-on almost tearing out the crotch of my almost-transparent briefs, my mouth pulling at the waistband of Linda's thong, while her husband and my wife looked on. I pulled down one side, then the other, and then tried to pull down the front. This required me to use my tongue as a lever, and I got the front down to the middle of Linda's neatly trimmed black pubes, but when I tried to pull them further, they wouldn't stay. She did squirm as my tongue teased the top of her cleft. I had to go around in back and pull the elastic down there. When I had it down to the middle of her smooth butt, I leaned down and used my tongue to pull the thong out of her cleft. She trembled again, and I wondered if anyone had ever licked her anus. That did it for my own briefs. My cock was so hard it pulled the crotch away from my loins, and I felt my scrotum slip out. Karen noticed too, and pointed this out to Jack. I went to Linda's front and slowly pushed her thongs down to her thighs, and then ran my tongue up through her cleft. She trembled again. "Okay," Karen said hoarsely, "Now Linda can take down your briefs." Before she began, Linda licked my exposed balls. Then she went around my hips with her tongue, pushing the waistband down an inch or so. And then another inch. By the time she had them down to the base of my cock, I had the crotch stretched in front of me. She licked my balls some more, and then pulled each side down, and pushed the back down the same way I had done hers - by running her tongue down the crack of my ass. And then back up, deeper between my cheeks. She pulled the front halfway down, and licked the exposed part of my shaft, even licking beneath it as far as she could reach. Then she pulled them down so just the head was held by the elastic of my briefs, and she licked the shaft some more. Finally, she pulled them down again, and my cock jumped free. And she took it in her mouth. "No," Jack said, "You can do that later." "Lay on your back, Larry," Karen said. "Squat over his cock, Linda," Jack ordered. They made her lower herself slowly, impaling her soaking wet pussy on the hardest erection I ever had. All the way. Then they told her to fuck me slowly. Karen knew that would get me off quickly, especially after all the earlier stimulation. And I knew that she intended to make me eat my come from Linda in front of an audience. But not right away. After I came, Jack told Karen to clean my cock. I didn't even go soft. "Now kiss Larry on the mouth," Karen told her. Linda stretched out on me, her big firm breasts pressed against my chest and her thighs clasped on my erection, and she kissed me, mouth open and tongue searching for mine. And I had to swallow. After five years of swallowing come from my wife, this was not something new, but I had never imagined that I would do it to another woman in front of her husband. And my wife! They next told Linda to squat over my face. I didn't wait to be told. I began licking my come from her thighs and her vulva, and then I buried my face in her and began licking my come from inside her. When she came, she forced the last large glob into my mouth. Karen was naked on her side on the big couch, with Jack behind her. His remaining clothing was on the floor. "Come here and lick me," Karen said in her sexiest voice. I crawled over and began licking her sweet little pussy. She raised her leg to give me better access, and I felt something press under my chin. I knew what it was, but I was afraid to look, or to say anything, or even to stop what I was doing. "Don't stop," Karen said, as if reading my mind. "No matter what." I was tonguing as deep in her as I could reach, and when I moved to her clitoris, the pressure against my chin moved. I heard her gasp as Jack drove his entire length into her in one stroke. He fucked her while I suckled her clitoris. When she came, it was all I could do to stay on her clitoris, and Jack's cock slipped out. "Put him back in me!" she cried. I reached up, reluctant to touch another man's cock but eager to please her. "No!" she cried, "Use your mouth!" I knew I was going to have to eat his come anyway, and his cock was covered with the same juice I was already tasting, so I did. I kept my lips pursed against his cock and guided it to her hungry opening. I returned to her clitoris, but it was too sensitive. "Not there, not now," she said. "Lick . . . him. Lick his balls." I don't know if I was glad or not to learn that Jack shaved his balls. I licked his scrotum, and I suddenly realized I was very near his ass, so I moved the other way. "Lick me where he's going in," Karen told me. This made his cock rub back and forth against my tongue, and then I felt him spasm. I drew back as he began to pound into her, and I watched a white froth develop where they joined. He withdrew. "Linda," he said. Linda knelt in front of him and began licking him clean. Karen looked at me and I knew what I had to do. I began licking her again, and when she opened her legs wider, I went for her opening. I let her turn us, until I was sitting on the floor, my head back on the couch and Karen was straddling my face while I tongued her and swallowed. A lot. After that, we didn't have to bother with the pretense of a rigged card game. Dinner was at our house the next time, and after dinner, we all got naked. Karen put the couch cushions on our long coffee table (where she had often tied me) and told me to lie on my back, my nine inches waving like a sailboat mast on a windy day. She stretched out on me, trapping my cock under her belly, and Jack entered her from behind and fucked her while she kissed me. She came right away, and then again just as Jack shot his load in her. I expected her to sit on my face, but first, she had Linda kneel in front of Jack and suck him clean. Then she straddled my face and made me suck his load from her. She had Linda lay on top of me and and Jack fucked his own wife, with his heavy scrotum bouncing against my cock. Linda came several times before Jack did, and Karen licked him clean and kissed me. Then she had Linda sit on my face so I could clean her. Karen climbed on my cock, at last, and told Jack to stand beside us. She sucked his cock while she fucked me, and I came almost at once. When Jack came, I could see that Karen wasn't swallowing. Jack's cock was a little smaller than mine, but his recovery, as well as his volume, was really spectacular. He was still erect even after three orgasms in half an hour, and he came in large quantities, as I found out when Karen kissed me with her mouth full of his last load. A few weeks later came the next level. A threesome. Three couples, that is. It was again at Jack and Linda's house, and the other man was a former teammate of Jack's. Huskier than Jack, he had been a defensive lineman, and he even played pro for a few seasons. His name was Simon, and he was black. Simon's wife, Dorothy, was the loveliest black woman I've ever seen, even on film or in magazines. She was a former swimsuit model, and at age twenty-eight, she could easily still go back to that line of work. We were all six in Jack and Linda's Jacuzzi. Jack had white Speedo trunks, I was self-consciously wearing a light blue European thong that bared most of my ass and barely contained my cock and balls. Simon was wearing dark long, baggy trunks, with an obvious long bulge down one leg. Linda had on a brief white bikini that clearly showed her prominent, turgid nipples even when dry, Karen's yellow bikini was cut so daringly that it actually bared the upper edges of her areoles. Dorothy wore a shocking pink maillot with a cutout that bared her from well below her navel almost to the bottoms of her perfect breasts. The material also molded itself to her nipples, and when it was wet, it was apparent not only that it was unlined, but that also she had shaved her pubes. My thong revealed the effect these three beauties had on me. Jack told us, or at least Karen, Linda and me, that Simon and Dorothy were curious about swinging. He reminded us that we had begun from an evening in a Jacuzzi drinking wine, and then he invited Dorothy to go with him to get some more wine. We all knew that we had an almost full bottle with us. Simon looked like he wanted to object, but then then grinned and nodded at Dorothy. As soon as they were in the house, Karen moved over to sit on Simon's lap. "Have you ever watched another couple make love?" she asked him, at the same time sending a message to Linda and me that we should begin. Linda knelt on the seat facing outward, and I entered her from behind. I managed to make Linda come three times before I did, and by then Karen was on her knees on the seat, and Simon was driving his stake into her from behind. And my latent prejudice made me hope I wouldn't have to lick her out after a black guy came in her, but I was also getting another erection from watching. Or from what I thought I didn't want to do? Dorothy and Jack, both nude, came back just as Simon brought Karen to her second orgasm while he came himself. "We used to always go into separate rooms," Jack told the newcomers, "but then we found we enjoyed watching each other almost as much as getting off ourselves." We refilled our glasses and made a silent toast, and then Karen said she'd like to watch me with Dorothy. Simon agreed. I took Dorothy's hands and guided her to stand on the seat, astride my thighs. I had only to lean forward and look up to kiss her slick, hairless pussy. Then my tongue in the cleft, and soon I was exploring her hidden mysteries. Despite her getting back in the tub, I could still detect Jack's come in her, and I decided I wasn't going to hold anything back. I worked at her dark box expertly, exciting her until she whimpered and begged me to let her come, and after she did, I sat on the coping and settled her down on my stiff cock. Simon's was apparently bigger, but in this position I probably went as deep as he ever had. She provided the movement, and I played with her clitoris. After she came, I deliberately brought her back to the edge before I let go. She wanted to come again, but she wasn't expecting me to lay her back on the deck and go down on her. It's a good thing there are no neighbors near Jack and Linda's house, or they would have come to see who was screaming when Dorothy came. Then Karen fucked Jack, obviously taking her dominant role in full. And for the first time, I watched Jack lick her afterwards. Simon fucked Dorothy from behind, bringing her to several orgasms before he came. Finished, he knelt down and licked her clean. "When I grew up," he explained, "I learned to always clean my plate." The six of us got together several times over the next months, and of course, we began to see other couples. Karen's birthday was approaching, and I asked her what she wanted, anticipating buying her another piece of jewelry. She thought it over for a few days, and then she said she wanted me to be her slave for an entire weekend of her birthday. "I already am," I told her. "I mean even more. You do what I say, absolutely, for the entire weekend. You wear only that little pouch thing I made you, you attend to my every need, you serve the meals and the drinks, and you eat anything and everything I tell you." I agreed quickly, figuring I'd be spending a lot of time with my face under her. "You agree?" I nodded. "But I'm not going out." "No, we'll stay home for the whole weekend." Two weeks before her birthday, she said, "I want you plenty horny for my weekend, so from next Friday night, you don't come at all. No pussy, and no masturbation." I grudgingly agreed. Then, on the Monday before her birthday weekend, she casually told me she'd invited Jack and Linda and Simon and Dorothy for her birthday party. Karen was more demanding than usual that week. She wouldn't let me fuck her, but she wanted me to go down on her all the time. That, of course, made me even hornier. On Friday night, she brought home three smut movies, and I had to lick her and finger her to several orgasms, but she would not give me any relief, nor allow me to relieve myself. In the morning, I put on the little pouch thing, which held little more than half the length of my erection, and pulled it down uncomfortably. Through the day, as I cleaned the pool and swept down the patio, it subsided quite a lot, and more of me was contained. Karen finally took some pity on me that afternoon, and we fucked. In my heightened state of excitement, I had almost no staying power. I came before Karen did, and I unloaded a week's worth into her hot little box. And, of course, I had to clean it up afterward. I tried not to show my embarrassment when Jack and Linda arrived, but I did redden when Dorothy looked me over, and again when Jack had Linda goose me. I grilled steaks for everybody, and made drinks - that let me stand behind the tiki bar for a while. Then Karen suggested, "Larry, why don't you take care of the ladies, and Jack and Simon can take care of me." With that, she slipped off the bikini top she was wearing, and then dropped the wrap skirt. Now nude, she slipped into Simon's arms and kissed him hungrily. Dorothy kissed me, while Linda jerked my pouch down. In minutes, Linda was sitting on my face and Dorothy on my cock, and I lasted a lot longer this time. After they both had come, they traded places. Dorothy tasted different than Linda, and her grin when I looked up told me why. I just barely managed to last through their second orgasms, but I came as Dorothy settled down on me again. After Linda came, Dorothy sat on my face and Linda began licking my cock and balls. Linda sat on my new erection just before Dorothy came, so Dorothy knelt between my knees and licked my balls. Karen had figured how to keep two men busy. While one fucked her from behind, she sucked the other, but she was careful not to go let that one come. When the one in her pussy came, she turned around to trade ends. She must have made them each unload at least three times, all in her pussy. The four guests were finished, but Karen wasn't. She squatted over my face and made me clean her completely. I must admit that we have an unconventional marriage, but isn't every relationship unique in some way? Like most successful marriages, we give each other what we need. Karen needs to rule, and she doesn't deny me anything. I guess I need some level of humiliation. She has told me that if she had the slightest idea that I had any homosexual tendencies, she couldn't make me do the things she does, and she doubts that she'd have even stayed with me. But I don't, and I still don't like the taste of semen, even though I've tasted a lot of it in the past eight years. After her birthday party, she said she'd had a notion to make me go down on everyone there. "Maybe next time," she said, "I will." Then with a grin, "I think I'd like to watch while some guy fucks you in the ass." THE END - jFOR NOW. 7414 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment