Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Story

MY STORY By Bigstick For a long time I have had a fantasy of seeing my wife sexually taken by another man. However, I know this will never happen in real life. I am asking one of you talented writers to help me by writing a story. Allow me to give you some background on Dawn, maybe it will help you in "fleshing up" the story. Dawn was raised on a farm in rural Indiana. Her parents are very conservative, strait- laced and religious. Dawn was a 30 year old virgin when we met and married. (I had been married and divorced.) Dawn is a petite 5'4", 135 lbs., dark brown hair and brown eyes. Her measurements are 34B-27-37. A little small on top but her tits are nice and firm. Though we have been married for 18 years she still looks good. When we first married Dawn knew nothing about sex. At first she was adventurous and I got her to suck me (never to completion) and try several positions. But, after a short while her conservative nature kicked in and for several years it has become straight missionary, no real foreplay with me. I think that deep down she really is hot because I do get to bring her off every time to orgasm by sucking her tits and fingering her clit before I climb on. About a year ago I decided to try adding a little spice to our boring lives. We went on a weekend trip to St Louis and I convinced her to go out a couple of times braless. This was a big move for her! She wore a low cut thin black top that clearly showed her always erect nipples, but it was covered by a short black jacket. She also wore a short black skirt. Not quite a mini, but several inches above her knees. She really looked hot and I saw several guys giving her the eye. Though she would never admit it I think she secretly enjoyed showing off a little. We ate dinner at a dark quiet restaurant at the hotel. I caught the waiter positioning himself to look down her top as he took our orders and as he served us. Dawn is very self conscious and I'm sure she knew what he was up to. Though at the most she could not have been showing him more than the tops of her milky white breasts, she normally would have sat back or found a way to position herself that he could not see anything. However, this time she continued to look at the menu and act as though nothing was out of the ordinary. After dinner we walked around a bit and went back to the room for hot sex. We have gone on 2 more trips since that one. Each time Dawn will be a lot bolder than around home. (She teaches elementary school and is afraid to do anything around here.) The last time we were in St Louis she wore the same black outfit. The hotel had a glass elevator in the lobby and I had her stand next to the glass as we went up. I spied one business man straining to look up her skirt as we ascended. Probably he couldn't see anymore than a lot of her thighs. It would have been great if her had seen her crotch. I loved it! A couple of times I got her to take off her jacket and walk up flights of stairs. Her small firm tits bounced slightly and her hard nips clearly poked her top. Of course no one but I was around to enjoy, and I know Dawn would have covered up if someone came by. Naturally, by the time we got to the room she was juicing and we had great sex. Now that you have a little background I would like to fill you in as to what my fantasy entails. Here's the basic plot. Dawn and I go away for a "special" weekend. We arrive at the hotel, unpack and dress for dinner. Dawn is wearing a low cut thin black top with spaghetti straps, no bra, her tits are plainly seen. She has a black mini on and despite my objections she insists on wearing her short black jacket. Black heels round out the outfit. As we exit the room I grab the digital camera and we head downstairs. Dawn doesn't know it but I have setup this weekend with a guy I met over the Net. As we pass by the hotel's bar this good looking black guy calls out to me by name. It's the guy (let's call him Mike) from the Net. He acts like we were old Army buddies together and we pretend we are excited about the "accidental" encounter. He points to the bar and suggest we go in for a drink and some catching up. Dawn does not drink (remember she is very religions) and she objects, but I convince her that she and I will have soft drinks and only stay for a short while. The three of us go in and find a nice quite booth in the back. It's late afternoon and the bar is practically empty. Mike orders a round, his alcoholic, Dawn's and mine soft drinks. While we are chatting about old Army days Mike and I carry out our plan. He has some GHB or Rohypnol and while I have Dawn's attention he slips it into her drink. We talk a little longer and soon Dawn is feeling the effects of the drug. She slurs that she wants to leave but I tell her we will in a little bit. Finally she is as out of it as she is awake, kind of dozing off and on. It's easy for me to slip her jacket off and allow Mike to see more of her. I lean my semi-conscious wife forward, resting her elbows on the table. This creates an easy view for him to see her total tits. I motion for him to go ahead and he begins to run his hands over her tight body. Soon he's dipping his hand down her loose low cut top and squeezing her erect nipples, tugging them into even harder and longer. Dawn's breath is getting shallow and she is enjoying it. In her drugged state she thinks I'm playing with her, not this black stranger. I lean my wife back in the booth. This causes her tits to stick out, her nips pointing through the thin material. Any stranger lucky enough to pass by can easily see she is braless. Dawn had been gently squirming from the feelings brought on from Mike's pawing of her and her skirt has ridden up in the seat to show most of her white tight thighs. Mike's hands begin running over her smooth thighs and creep under the skirt. Soon he's inserting a finger in her hairy cunt and massaging her clit. I move to another booth and take a few pics of the action. I get pics of him fingering her, slipping her top down enough to kiss her tits and of him french kissing her. All the time Dawn is moaning and getting hot. Soon I decide it's time to go back to the room. Mike and I grab hold of her and steer Dawn toward the elevator. Mike's a big guy, able to handle my little wife on his on. As we leave the bar I back off and let him walk her to the elevator. I trail behind by several paces watching as his big black arm curled around her little waist holds her up. From the movements of his other arm I can tell he's massaging my wife's tits through the thin black material. A couple of businessmen-types come around a corner and Mike drops his roaming front hand. The two guys about drop in their tracks at the sight of the pretty petite brunette being held by the big black guy. Their eyes drop to Dawn's front and their lust is evident as they feast on her almost exposed tits with her rock hard nips poking the thin top. Mike just smiles and continues leading my wife toward the elevator. In the elevator Mike leans her against the wall and begins exploring her body. His hands are everywhere, brushing across the material covering her firm tits, and reaching up her skirt to finger her moist slit. Dawn, eyes closed, gasps out little moans. I can tell she's hot and ready to fuck. When we get to the room Dawn is led to the couch and she sits on it almost out of it. I sit across from Mike and my wife. Dawn stares out blankly . Noticing me she tries concentrating on who I am. Mike stands in front of my wife and orders her to undo his belt and pants. Mike had told me the drug had several great benefits. That in addition to making her very sleepy she would be compliant, less inhibited than normal and have no memory of what happened the next day. Apparently this is so, because my wife follows his orders, fumbles with his belt and finally gets his pants down. He drops his briefs and his 8" semi-hard black cock is right in front of her face. Mike grabs the back of my wife's head and brings her close. He orders her to suck his cock. Dawn mumbles no and tries to fight it, but Mike is gently insistent and forces his cock into her virginal mouth. After a short struggle Dawn begins to do as she is told and dreamily sucks on the growing black cock. At first she can't handle more than the purple head, but soon he's rocking forward and feeding my little wife half his cock. Mike lets her suck on it for a few minutes and then he pulls out. He orders Dawn to stand up. My wife lazily rises. Mike reaches for the mini's zipper and the mini flutters down Dawn's legs. He hooks his black fingers in the panties waistband and pulls them down. Dawn instinctively steps out of them. Mike turns her around so she's facing the bed and he lightly pushes her forward so she falls face forward on the bed. He takes the condom I offer and unrolls it on his large cock. He grabs her waist and pulls her up to a kneeling position. Before Dawn knows what is happening he is working his erect cock into her tight cunt. Dawn is hot. She moans as he plows further into her with each stroke. Mike reaches forward and grabs her tits playing with them. Dawn goes off. Mike tenses up and soon he's shooting off inside her. Dawn just kneels there moaning and taking it. After the first couple of spurts he pulls out, peels off the condom and shoots the rest on her upturned ass. He squeezes the last few drops out and wipes them on her ass cheeks. Dawn has fallen forward and is drifting off to sleep. Mike takes a minute break to recuperate and down a drink I provide. He turns my wife onto her back and climbs onto her chest. He guides his glistening semi-hard cock to her lips and uses his fingers to open her mouth. This rouses Dawn slightly and she feebly tries to stop the cock from entering. But she's no match and soon about half the black cock is sawing in and out of her pretty full mouth. In her drugged state all my pretty wife can do is try to focus her glazed eyes on the black snake invading her mouth. Mike's cock begins to harden and after a short while he tenses up and shoots into her mouth. Dawn gags as the sticky stuff she has never before tasted slides down her throat. Mike backs the cock out and shoots the last spurts on her face. Through half closed eyes my drugged wife watches the spurting cock and swallows the last spurt that has landed in her half open mouth. No longer being buffeted about she drifts off to sleep. Mike, wearily climbs off my wife, puts his clothes on, shakes my hand and leaves. Before he leaves he hands me a small bottle with more of what he gave my wife earlier. All the time Mike had been with Dawn I had been taking digital pics and I now have something I can secretly look at forever of how my fantasy came true. I know that is quite a long and involved story, but that is what I have imagined for a long time. I'm being honest when I say I just wish there was a way to make it really come true. I have even thought of a continuation of the story where when Mike leaves I go down to the bar and find two clean looking guys to go service my wife. They proceed to fuck her and have her suck them off. One even fucks her virginal ass (She's never let me touch it). What does anyone think? Can anyone flesh this up for me and turn it into a really hot story? I can supply more info if needed. Please respond to either this group or directly to my emails: maturestud2000@yahoo.com or bigstick7_99@hotmail.com 4308 1.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment