Monday, April 29, 2013

My Golfing Buddy (Part 1)

To: All My Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: I received this story from a friend. He claimes it to be true. It has been edited and names changed. I call it... MY GOLFING BUDDY AND MY WIFE - Chapter 1 I enjoy playing golf and have been playing with the same foursome each Saturday for about three years now. It's an easy going bunch of guys with the possible exception of Dave who's somewhat arrogant and seems to always bully the rest of us into playing the game the way he wants to. Despite that, we've all gotten along fine over the last three years in our golf outings. However, sometimes Dave can be quite vexing, like several months ago when he and I were in the 19th hole. We had finished our game and our other two golfing fiends had left when the conversation worked it's way around to sex as it often does with Dave. He has been recently divorced and is the envy of the rest of us married guys, because without a doubt he's getting a lot more and a greater variety of pussy then any of us "long time-marrieds" are! I had asked him how his sex life was and he told me that he has found it's a lot better with married women. At first I wasn't sure what he meant - did he mean he wanted to get married again? When I asked him just that he said, "Bob, for a guy with a college education, sometimes you can be a total dumbshit." I like Dave, but as I said he also is a bit abrasive and arrogant. And sometimes he can really get me upset. Dave continued, "when I speak of married pussy, I'm talking about fucking pussies that are married to other men. More times than not, a married woman is dying for a thorough fucking from a real man, not just the weekly ten minute diddle they are used to from their husbands." "Well, I imagine that there are some dissatisfied wives out there, but as your friend, in this small a community, I can tell you it's a mistake to go around propositioning married woman. You'll end up with, at least a bruised cheek from some women's slap and maybe worse from her hubby." Dave chuckled, and quickly dismissed my cautions. "Bob, you just don't even have any idea do you? In the past three months, I have approached six different married woman, and I'm batting a thousand. I've concluded that there isn't a married woman out there, if approached properly, who would turn down a extra-marital sexual affair with a good-looking man." "I don't know what world you've been living in, Dave, but I suspect that if you approached any of the married women that I know your batting average would quickly drop to the point that you would be sent back down to the minors." "Like who?" Dave stared at me confidently. I was totally dumbfounded. I didn't expect to be challenged on this point. My mind went blank so I tried to avoid the question. "Look, Dave, you know damn well that there are a lot of very faithful wives living in the suburbs that you would never be able to get into the sack." "Who?" Dave wasn't going to let the question slide. Without really thinking it through, I just blurted out, "Well my wife, Donna for one!" Donna and I have been married for almost fourteen years, with two kids to show for the venture. In all that time, I've never had any reason to suspect Donna in any extra-marital activities. First of all, Donna is rather conservative when it comes to sex. Pretty much straight intercourse, with very rare oral sex, and certainly no anal. From the perspective of frequency, we will usually have sex 3 or 4 times a month. I knew that Donna would never stray. In fact, when we meet she was only 16 and four years later when we married, she was still a virgin. (Not that I didn't try, but with her strong Catholic background she kept reminding me that she was saving it for our marriage- something which I was forced to respect) Dave smirked at my statement and said, "Well Donna might be a challenge." Dave had met Donna at a few social functions held by our country club. But as far as I knew, certainly, nothing -not even flirting- had occurred between them. Donna is always the epitome of propriety. Not that she isn't strikingly beautiful, but she masks her 5 foot, six inch, 122 lbs. frame and 36-24-37 figure in expensive and conservative attire. One of my unspoken complaints has always been that Donna's delectable ass and ample tits are never displayed in a manner befitting its magnificence. Of course, her dark reddish, long hair is always perfectly groomed and frames her high cheek-bones, pouty lips and ivory skin. "Bob," Dave shook his head in a condescending fashion, "do you really think for a moment that Donna hasn't fucked around on you?" Not wanting to give any credence to Dave's outrageous suggestion, I tried to remain composed when I confidently replied, "I know she has never cheated and would never cheat. That's why your hypothesis about married pussy is so wrong." "Well, Bob, if Donna hasn't taken on any other men, it's only because she has never been presented with the right opportunity or the right man" "Sure, sure, Dave, whatever you say..." My cynical response only served to heighten Dave's competitive nature. "Look, I'll prove it to you if you doubt me...but its got to be a fair test. You can't purposefully intervene or interfere. You just give me a reasonable chance to prove my point without letting Donna know that's something's up, I'll admit I'm wrong if I fail. This was like taking candy from a baby I thought. Yet, I recognized that Dave is a shrewd man and I didn't want any curves in this deal. "What happens if your right?" I had to ask. "See, your already afraid that I'm right! A second ago, you thought I was full of shit....I'll tell you what I'll make it an easy wager. If I'm right, And to make it interesting lets place a little wager on it. Say about $100." He continued on by saying, "But you have to agree not to interfere and let what ever happens to happen. OK? " I said "Deal." and wondered why I had. For some unexplainable reason, I looked at Donna differently that night as she emerged from the shower. I wondered how she would react to Dave coming on to her. I wondered whether her nipples would become erect in response to his flirting, whether her pussy would involuntarily lubricate. As I daydreamed about the possible scenarios, I suddenly imagined Donna naked, laying on her back, her legs spread wide, bucking her pelvis wildly to meet the thrusts of Dave's invading cock. Certainly, I had never witnessed such a scene when Donna and I make love. Although I had never conceived of Donna doing such things before that night, the thought of her illicitly having sex with another man had this strange reaction on me. Instead of being totally enraged at such thoughts, it actually was getting me sexually aroused to the point where my dick was ROCK hard! That night I attacked Donna with a fervor. I wanted to reassure myself of my potency. But, Donna reacted as always, reservedly and in control. Even though I fucked her with what I thought was superhuman intensity, she laid there, moving slowly, waiting for me to finish. At the ordained moment, Donna reached up and began to fondle my balls and the sensitive skin between my scrotum and asshole. Donna knows that this sensation always sends me over the edge. Even though I desperately wanted to hold off until her belly rippled with an orgasm, the sensation was too great, and at the last moment, the image in my mind returned to Dave slamming his dick into Donna's cunt. I climaxed violently and collapsed. With her normal grace, Donna slipped out from under me and rolled over to go to sleep. Yet, for me, these unsettling images continued, until I too fell into a deep sleep. For the next week, I continued to be haunted by these perverse images of Dave and Donna in the throes of all varieties of sexual couplings. I found myself masturbating with a fervor that I hadn't known since adolescence. Since we only play golf on Saturdays, I hadn't talked to Dave again during this time frame. I thought that maybe it had just been a lot of male talk and that when I saw Dave for our normal game Saturday, that neither of us would even mention it. However, I had a little surprise on Friday night, which was the evening for a little cocktail party at our Country Club. 4877 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment