Friday, April 26, 2013

Amy Meets And Taken By Her Master Pt 1

AMY MEETS AND TAKEN BY HER MASTER Pt 1 The beginning of the end of my former life as a conservative suburban wife ended 2 months ago when my husband of 6 years, Tim told me at the dinner table, ?Honey I want you to have sex with a black man.? After I yelled and cried, and wondered why he would want this, and taking a couple days to think about it, I told Tim that ?although it is not something I want, I am willing to try it for you, since I love you unconditionally.? I figured it was just sex, he would ensure our safety, and that I was intrigued having heard several stories and myths about black men, so how bad could it be? He was so happy and told me he would take care of everything. Nothing more came of it until 3 weeks later he told me that he met a new friend, and had invited him over for dinner this coming Friday night to meet me. He wouldn?t tell me any more about it, other than he was black. I woke Friday nervous but excited about the evening to come, and found a large box with a ribbon left for me in my walk-in closet, with a card from Tim. I opened it to find a light yellow cotton stretch sun dress, with matching thong and 3? pumps. I thought it sweet that Tim had bought me a new dress for tonight. Also in the box were a single red rose, and a note. The note told me that he was having dinner catered and that I didn?t have to cook, and that everything would be delivered by 5pm, and all I had to do was keep the food warm until dinner at 7. More importantly, Tim stated how excited he was, but that no matter what happened, I could back out at any time, and that no matter what happened, he would always love and cherish me. Also included was a gift certificate and reservation for a full day of pampering at my favorite spa including; a massage, facial, hair, and nails. So off I went to the gym to teach my aerobics class, and then to the spa. I got back home at 5 in time for the food to arrive, put it in oven, set the table, tidy up a bit, opened a bottled a wine, poured a glass to calm my nerves, and went upstairs to get ready. I was now really excited about the evening, and figured we would enjoy a nice threesome, which would spice up things with my husband. I guess now would be time to tell you about us. My hub Tim, is 48, a partner in a major criminal law firm in Houston. Despite our age difference (I?m 33) and the crazy hours he puts in (60 is a short week), our marriage has been wonderful. We are very well off financially, and my husband is in fine shape and still looks great. He manages to exercise 3-4 times weekly at his office, maintaining his very masculine 6 1? 200 lb frame, and along with a full head of salt-pepper hair, he still is the most handsome man I know. He is a very good and attentive lover, with a very nice sized 6.5? penis, that has never left me unsatisfied. Tim calls me his trophy wife. I am a former college cheerleader, 5 7? 128 pounds, with long straight natural blonde hair, blue eyes, and a fit and athletic 35c -25-35 figure. By the time my hub arrived home at 6pm I finishing my 2nd glass of wine and feeling slightly buzzed. I could tell he was excited by his readily apparent bulge, as he walked into the bathroom and saw me applying my make up. Naturally my hands moved to his zipper, but he pushed me away and told me that he wanted me to wait until later, and left me, somewhat disappointed, to get ready. I finished applying my makeup, adding a little more than normal, and put on my new outfit. I must admit that I looked really sexy, but was embarrassed at how my nipples and thong were clearly visible through the thin stretch material. When my husband saw me, he whistled and told me that I looked good enough to eat, and left me to shower, while I went down to the kitchen to check on the food, and poured another glass of wine. At close to 7pm, I went back upstairs to check on Tim, who had changed into a pair of slacks and a casual dress shirt, and heard the doorbell ring. I must admit at that very moment I was deathly nervous, but noticed my nipples harden immediately. My hub told me to wait upstairs until called, while he went down to answer the door and let his friend in. A few minutes later I heard him calling me to come down, and I nervously walked down, holding the guard rail to ensure I didn?t trip and fall. And then I saw him! Dressed in nicely pressed black slacks and turquoise Mock T-shirt, was the most gorgeous hunk of a human male that I had ever seen. He stood 6 3, towering over my hub, and I guessed weighed 230 pounds or more of rock hard muscle. His skin was dark and smooth, as was his sexy bald head, and small diamond stud in his left ear. As I walked toward him, I noticed myself now strutting, and we made eye contact for merely a second as he crudely looked me up and down like a piece of meet. As my hub introduced me, he didn?t even say hello but told me to turn around so he could see the rest of me. Surprisingly, I found his rude behavior to be a turn on. All he said to Tim was, ?you weren?t kidding about you?re wife, she is one fine looking bitch? and then he took my hand in his, told me that his name was Lance, and he said ?you?re husband didn?t do you justice when he described you, I had no idea I would be meeting such a sexy looking lady tonight,? pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips holding me for a long second before releasing me. I just about melted right there as I realized how young he looked (he turned out to be only 20!). Then he just took control and commanded Tim to get us drinks and tend to dinner while he got to know me better. Seeing that turned me on more, and we started talking about everything and hit it off great. He was so easy to talk too, and so mature, our age difference never came into play. Tim brought out a bottle of champagne he had chilling, opened it, poured us each a glass, and then was told to return to the kitchen to serve us dinner for he was starving. I couldn?t believe how he was controlling Tim, but then he made a toast ?to Amy, and you?re new life!? I didn?t know what that meant, but he told me to join him at the table, and he sat next to me as Tim served us like a common waiter. Lance told Tim when to sit down and join us, when it appeared he was unsure as to his place. I found there interaction highly erotic for some reason. Lance took control of the conversation and told us all about him and asked about us. He made sure Tim kept our glasses filled, and I was definitely feeling no pain. Soon after, I felt his fingers start to lightly brush against my thigh and his fingers trace up and down my leg from my knee to my hip, causing me to groan. After 15 minutes of his teasing he arrogantly put his arm around me in front of Tim, pulled me close, and again told me how sexy I was and that soon all our fantasies would come true. I was so enthralled by his confidence and power, I was jello in his arm as his fingers dangled and flickered over the exposed flesh of my shoulders, upper chest, and down into my cleavage, all the while talking to Tim, as if it was nothing. Dinner was finished and Lance told Tim to clear the table and clean the dishes, not to leave me a mess, and that he was going to ?dance with and get to know his wife a little better?, and he proceeded to lead me to the living room where he took me in his arms and started slowly swaying to the slow beat of Luther Vandross playing in background. I felt his hands caressing and moving up and down my back, all the way down until he cupped my butt cheeks and ground his body into me. I put my head on his muscular chest and felt his bulging muscles and smelled his musky masculine scent, and then felt him pressing between us, and couldn?t believe that could be what I new it was. While slow dancing he started telling me how much he looked forward to our time together, and that he was going to give me the night of my life. He turned me around and put his hands around my stomach under my breasts without touching them and started grinding his bulge into me making me groan out loud. ?You feel that Amy? You feel that huge cock that will be taking you soon? You want to feel what a real man can give you don?t you baby?? All I could do was moan my acceptance and lean further back into him, as I was putty in his hands. Then he lowered the spaghetti straps of my dress exposing both of my breasts, but again didn?t touch them, just came tantalizingly close. I don?t think my nipples were ever that long elongated, or felt as if they would explode, and my thong was soaked as my juices had been leaking for over an hour. Suddenly Tim appeared, and saw his wife topless, in the hands of this young black god. Lance said, ?it?s about time wimp, what took you so long, I need another drink, go get the bottle.? ?yes Sir? Tim hurried off, only to come back seconds later and refilled our drinks, as I stood there with my dress down over my breasts as if it was nothing. Tim clearly had a hard on, which was noticed by Lance who said, ?I see it turns you on to have you?re sexy wife taken by a real man?? Tim said, ?yes Sir it does, please enjoy yourself? I couldn?t believe Tim was calling Lance ?Sir?, but continued to find that exciting. Lance said, ?enough with the preliminaries its time for the real show, and told Tim to lead us to our bedroom. Lance pulled me along and upon entering my bedroom told Tim to go get a chair and place it at the foot of the bed, and to get him 4 of his neck ties. Tim quickly obeyed him, and was told to sit in the chair, and was quickly bound to the chair. Lances? tone changed as he now yelled at my defenseless husband, ?now wimp you?re white boy fantasy is about to come true! This is you?re last chance to stop it?? Tim said, ?no Sir, please continue as you please!? Lance just laughed, ?ok wimp, just to make sure we are all on the same page, I want you?re wife to hear you beg me to fuck her!? ?Please Sir, take her as you wish? ?You here that Amy, you?re wimp husband here wants me to use you as I please!? All I could do was just moan, I was so turned on and mesmerized, I couldn?t speak. ?Can you believe you?re wimp hub wants me to make you my slut!, how that make u feel bitch?? Nobody had ever called me a slut or bitch before, but remarkably, it just made me hotter for this young stud. After I didn?t answer he looked at me and said in an annoyed tone ?look bitch when I ask you something I expect an answer, now how does it make you feel that he wants this?? I still could barely just moan? mmmmmm,? and Lance just shook his head, laughed, and said, ?come on slut lets get this party started, get that dress off and show me the rest of that tight body that I?m about to own!? I just stood there not able to move, and he said ?NOW BITCH get that dress off NOW!,? and he gave my ass a quick but firm slap which woke me up, and I quickly pulled down and stepped out of my dress. He told me to turn around and walk across the room and then made me bend over so he could get good look at my thong covered butt. He gave it another whack, which nobody had ever had the nerve to do to me before, but now excited me to no end. Then he said, ?bitch you got one fine white ass, I?m going to love tapping that!? I couldn?t believe that this 20 year old boy was so dominant, and having such an effect on me by treating me harshly. Then he told me to get my married ass on the bed, on my back, and he stood over me and said ?wimp can u see how wet you?re slut is for me, her cunt is soaked? and he proceeded to grab my thong and tore it off, put it to his nose and inhaled, and told me how good my married white cunt smells, and then stuffed the panties in my gawking husband?s mouth. ?Slut you ready to get the fucking of you?re life?? ?Mmmmm? I groaned. ?Slut once you get a taste of my black meat I will own you!? ?mmmmm? I groaned. ?Slut you ready to see what a real man looks like?? ?yesss? I was able to mouth. ?Beg me to take my shirt off bitch? ?please? ?I said beg me bitch!? ?Please lance remover you?re shirt? ?whoa cunt lets get something straight, my name is Lance, but you will only call me Master!? ?I'm sorry Master? ?Now bitch what is it you want from me?? ?please Master remove you?re shirt? I watched as he slowly lifted his shirt over his torso revealing the most awesome male body I had ever seen; so dark, so muscular and ripped; those abs, pecs, arms and shoulders, ?mmmmm? I just groaned in lust, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the now obscene bulge clearly visible in his slacks. He noticed me staring and said, ?you like what you see bitch?? ?yess? ?How does you?re wimps body compare to mine slut?? ?It doesn?t!? ?That?s right bitch that ain't all about us that don?t compare, you ready to see my cock you seem to not be able to keep you?re eyes off? ?Oh my god yess please? I blurted out. Lance laughed at me again, ?you want to see my cock, then beg you?re wimp over there for it? ?oh my god? is all I could say. ?I said beg him bitch, don?t make me ask again or I will leave you both now!? ?Honey please, tell him to let me see it!? ?Whoa bitch did I say you could call him honey? No no no, he is a white wimp, wanting his gorgeous wife to be fucked by a real man, you call him Wimp!? ?Oh my god?please Wimp beg him now, I need it so bad!? Lance moved over to my hub and removed my thong. ?Please Sir, remove your pants and take her as you please, I?m begging you!? ?What a sissy you?re wimp is cunt! So tell me, what is it you need so bad?? ?oh god don?t make me say it please? Lance looked at me with anger in his eyes, took a handful of my hair and yanked my head up and yelled at me ?Look bitch I guess I didn?t make myself clear, when I ask you something I expect and immediate answer, don?t make me tell you again! And he pushed my head back down on bed hard. ?Now tell me slut, what is it you feel that you need so bad?? ?You?re penis!? ?Oh my god bitch you got a lot to learn, look, wimps have penises, real men have cocks! Now say it right!? ?Please master I need you?re cock, please! ?That?s better slut, you will get you?re wish very soon? and he went over to my hub and untied him. ?Wimp get up and strip now!? And my hub quickly obliged, his cock sticking straight at attention. ?Looks like wimp is excited to see his bitch taken! Isn?t that right? ?yes Sir? ?Now get over here and don?t let me see you touch that white dick of yours? ?yes Sir? ?now bitch I want you to tell you?re Wimp to beg me to let him remove my pants!? God I was so turned on, every nerve ending in my body was on fire! ?Now Wimp beg him, help him off with his pants, and do it NOW!? ?Please Sir, may I remove you?re pants so that you will be free to take my wife as you want?? ?What a wimp you are, Slut can you believe you married a man like this?? ?No master I can?t! I blurted out. ?Now wimp remove my belt and unzip my pants and slowly let them drop to the floor.? Tim quickly fumbled with his belt and zipper and then I saw IT for the first time, and I new then and there that my life would never be the same. To say that I remember how hard I came for the first time would be a lie because I don?t remember, but seeing his huge thick dark black tube of flesh come into view, and then pop up at me caused my mouth to water and my body to shake and orgasm without being touched for first time in my life. Lance laughed at me and pointed it out to my husband who remained silent with his cock sticking out. As I came down from my orgasm, he moved over me and kissed me passionately for first time, and then started kissing and licking my entire body, avoiding my breasts and pussy, teasing me unmercifully. Finally he squeezed my needy breasts and pulled and pinched my rock hard nipples roughly, causing me to cum again, another first for me. ?Wimp I think she needs those buds sucked, what you think?? ?Yes Sir that would seem obvious, please suck them if it pleases you!? ?Get over here wimp, suck the right one as I suck the left! Having both nipples sucked on at same time was too much, and I came again, screaming out in pleasure. ?that?s enough wimp, this slut is almost ready for the main course?, and he took my legs in his hand spread them and lowered his face to my soaking sex, and slowly ran his thick tongue up my entire slit making me writhe and almost cum again. He started to spread my lips and open my sex when he noticed my hub with his hand on his cock stroking. he leapt up, screamed at my hub, ?I told you Wimp not to touch yourself, how dare you disobey me, now you?re hot slut will have to wait longer for the fucking she is craving, while I must punish you!? ?I'm sorry Sir, I can?t help it? ?that is no excuse Wimp!? and he grabbed his arm, through him over his lap and proceeded to spank him 10 times, hard, no really hard. I was so far gone at this point, but seeing that sent another jolt of electricity right to my clit, and I think I came for the 4th time. It didn?t seem to bother Tim, despite his obvious pain, for his cock remained rock solid at attention. ?Now don?t let me see you disobey me again Wimp!? ?No sir, you won't as he was rubbing his red and bruised cheeks. Lance then came back to the bed, spread my legs and told me that he ?had to get a taste of my juicy married cunt? and began to eat my pussy like a pro. It didn?t take me more than a minute before I began to shoot off again in one long continuous multiple orgasms. ?That?s how you eat a married white cunt wimp? now get over here I have a surprise for you. ?Slut I know you ready to have you?re life changed aren?t you? ?oh my god mmmm? I couldn?t take my eyes off his beautiful intoxicating huge magic wand, and practically came again when he started to rub the head up and down my slit, teasing me more, making me moan and groan, and move my hips trying to get him to put it in. ?ok Wimp, don?t want you ever saying I'm not a good guy, take my cock and feed it into you?re slut wife? ?go ahead fuck you?re wife with another man?s cock? as Tim did, our lust filled eyes stared into each other, and we shared a special unforgettable moment of excitement and intimacy, until I felt that huge head pop into me. At that moment, I felt pain and pleasure as I was being stretched obscenely, but I immediately began to orgasm, but not just any orgasm, this was a full-body, out of my mind intense orgasm that just ripped through my entire being. I don?t know how long it lasted, as Lance just stayed motionless with no more than 2 inches in me, Tim just holding his magnificent tool steady, until I stopped shaking and came down from my high. I felt as if my life would end as he then pulled out of me, and made Tim get back into the chair and tied him back up. He then returned to me and said, ?Ok bitch time for me to own that pussy? and he proceeded to put his black monster back in me only inches at a time. He took his time letting me get used to his size, as I was in midst of what seemed like one continuous orgasm. Once he had half of it in me, he said ?you never had cock in you this deep have u slut?? ?no its so deep soo good? then he made me lift my head and look down and showed me that there were still 3 inches to go, and proceeded to give one final push bottoming out, and pushing into my cervix. That caused another explosion that rocked my soul. He must have needed 15 minutes before he bottomed out, and then he started yelling at me ?you like that black cock don?t you slut? ?oh god yes its best ever? ?you want me to keep fucking you?re married cunt don?t you slut?? ?oh god yes don?t ever stop, soo good? He continued to fuck me long slow strokes, calling me nasty names, and making me scream out at Tim about how good it felt. ?Tell you?re wimp how it compares to his cock? ?Oh god it?s so good you don?t compare!? ?I?m going to take this pussy anytime I want slut!? ?Oh yes anything just keep fucking me!? ?You need me to keep fucking you?re cunt bitch?? ?oh god yes so good, yessss Fuck Me Harder? but he suddenly pulled out leaving me so empty and said, ?Slut tell me and you?re wimp now, who owns this cunt?? ?You do master, it is yours, just please put that incredible cock back in and Fuck Me? ?I didn?t hear you cunt, whose pussy is this?? ?Oh god it?s yours, this is you?re Cunt Master, anytime and anywhere you want, now just FUCK ME!? And fuck me he did, taking me in every combination of missionary I think shown in Kama Sutra. I can?t possibly remember how many orgasms I had. Finally after an eternity (I later found out it was 50 minutes), both of us covered in sweat, he yelled at my bound wimp and said, ?damn this is fine pussy, im going to blow my load in you?re wife?s cunt wimp? and when he did, it was like a bomb blew up inside me and I exploded into an orgasm so strong I passed out, only later to be revived by Tim licking and sucking Lance?s cum out of my gaping cunt hole, after I later found out, he was ordered to do so. After my hub cleaned me and brought me to another wonderful orgasm, Lance, still hard as steel and stroking his amazing tool, said, ?now go get us some drinks, then I want you the fuck out of the room Wimp, I want to be alone with my slut.? Tim practically ran out of the room, and came back in seconds with a fresh bottle of champagne on ice and 2 glasses. After opening the bottle, and pouring the glasses, he was told ?now get out!?, and he quickly left, locking the door behind him. Lance then told me to drink up and get ready for some real fucking. For the next 3 hours he proceeded to fuck me senseless in every position imaginable, taking me and using me rough, spanking my ass and tits, choking me, pulling my hair and head back, even at one point picking me up, placing me on his cock and slamming me against the door, ensuring that Tim would hear my screams. Throughout this incredible sexing, he continued to say nasty things to me and treat me like his submissive slut. His stamina amazed me in that he didn?t go soft until after his 3rd orgasm, and came right back to life after making me suck him for the very first time. I didn?t want to stop once I had that monster in my mouth, but he pulled it out and told me that I would be trained to suck his cock soon, but now he just wanted my cunt. How many total orgasms I had this first night I can?t fathom, but I would guess at least 20. When he was finished my punished cunt was a gaping sloppy swollen mess, oozing and dripping his seed, my ass red and bruised from his abuse. ?Get up slut, go get you?re Wimp and bring him back in here? 7580 1.93/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment