Saturday, April 27, 2013

An Evening At Julie & David's

An Evening at Julie and David's by Madman Linda and I had talked about having dinner with Julie and David for about 4 months. We had accepted the dinner offer over the phone the evening before. That afternoon the heat of the July day had kept us in the house. Linda and I had had sex the previous night and morning; we were trying to have our first baby. I had always liked Linda's 39GG-28-36 body and knew with the baby a change would be in store. The car ride to Keller was like a long ride during a very hot steamy July evening. It was really August in the hot Texas summer. The air conditioning labored in heat and humidity of the late evening. Linda was riding in the passenger seat while I drove. We were heading to dinner with people she worked with. I knew that her company was really a little 'Peyton Place' with all of the sex that was going on in the plant. Linda said that security never entered a locked and lighted office in the evening. We followed the hand drawn map to Julie and David's home. The roads were good for backcountry roads. We got to the house about 20 minutes late. We parked in the gravel drive and walked to the house hand-in-hand. Julie answered the door a couple of minutes after we had knocked. She had blonde colored hair and was about 5 foot 4 inches in height. The tank top and shorts she was wearing accented her figure. Her body had to be 34D-28-36. Linda gave her a hug as we entered. She then introduced me to Julie. Julie indicated that David was in the kitchen cooking. We went down the hall and turned right into the kitchen. David was not cooking he was readying meat for the grill. In the kitchen was a young man, Julie indicated was her son Keith. I shook his hand and introduced myself. David cleaned his hands and reached over the counter top and shook my hand as well. He suggested that after we get drinks that Julie give us a tour of the house. Julie seemed real glad that we were able to come and have dinner. She showed us the house. She stated that Keith's room was messy as he had just got back from summer camp. I heard the washer going and knew that his camp clothes must be in the washer. We completed the tour of the house. Linda and Julie went into the kitchen and finished the dinner. David called from the patio and invited me out to help him with the grill. The backyard was fenced in and had a rock garden and a hot tub. I asked David how the hot tub was during the summer months. He stated that late at night it was just fine for relaxing and taking out the kinks of the day. We talked about his work and then my work. It was all just get to know each other talk. We finished our drinks and Linda brought David a new drink as if on queue. She asked if I needed another one as well. "Sure", I stated to her. She returned with another for me as well. David looked at me and asked how Linda and I like our steaks. I like mine medium rare and Linda like hers medium was my response. We talked for another 10 minutes after he removed his and mine from the grill. He then removed the girls from the grill as well. I asked what Keith was having. David stated that Keith would cook his own since he like rare steak. We went into the house with the platter of steaks. The girls were in the kitchen talking and finishing up the rest of the meal. We all moved the meal to the dining room. The meal was just as good as the company of Julie and David. The conservation turned to the type of cards we wished to play. Julie jokingly suggested that we play strip poker. Linda and I looked at each other and indicated that would be all right. Linda added that it would depend on where it would lead. David said, looking at Linda's chest, "We could switch wife's". I indicated that might be interesting if we took care not to get Linda pregnant as we were trying to make a baby of our own. David came back with we would use condoms. At this point Julie indicated that I would not have to use a condom with her, as she could no longer have children. David laughed. We finished desert and the cards came out. Linda had a look on her face as though she did not like the direction this was taking. We dealt the first hand. I asked what was going to happen with Keith in the house. David indicated that when we started he would go to his room and stay there. Linda asked where Tina was. Julie indicated that she was out on a date and would be back later. This seemed a little weird, as we were about to get naked in the house with one of the children there. Julie indicated that they had been nudists for a long time and that the children understood that when the parents entertained they could go to their rooms or that we could to the master bedroom for more privacy. We played the first hand and I had the winning hand with a pair of aces. Julie and David took off their watches. Linda followed suit with her watch. The deal went to David. The next hand was played and Linda won with a flush. I removed my watch. Julie removed her blouse and David removed his shirt. The next deal was up to me and was won by David. I removed my shoes, as did Linda. Julie removed her shorts. At this point I saw not only was she wearing a shear bra she was wearing a matching set of panties. She seemed to bubble. The deal moved to Julie and she won the next hand. David removed his shorts while Linda removed her blouse and I removed my shirt. Linda had the deal next and I won. She removed her shorts. Julie removed her bra while David removed his boxers revealing a semi-hard-on. Linda just looked at the size with wide eyes. Julie smiled at my look of her chest. The nipples were hard and the skin was soft and tight looking. David indicated that he should get to deal from now on since he was naked and was out. We all agreed. Linda won the next hand and Julie removed her panties revealing that she was a real natural blond. I removed my shorts revealing to Linda and Julie that I was aroused. David looked at Linda as she shyly removed her bra. Her nipples were large as were the rest of her chest. David seemed even more turned on. With one more hand to play Julie went and got more drinks for all of us. David dealt the last hand. I lost and had to remove my underwear. Just as Julie got back I revealed to her my erect cock. Linda looked as well. She then asked what we did from there since she had won. I suggested that she take off the panties and we could continue to play cards or go into the living room and sit and talk. David and Julie agreed we could migrate to the couches, as they were more comfortable that the dinning chairs. Linda removed her panties. David and Julie already moved towards the living room. Linda whispered that she could not handle the size that David's cock was. I told her to relax that we would wear condoms if we entered into sex with them. David was on one couch with Julie on the other. Linda sat next to David. While I moved towards Julie. Linda asked where we went from here? Julie suggested that we play a naked board game. She said that we just rolled the dice and moved out pieces and did what the cards that were drawn said to do. David suggested that we get the CD ROM game cranked up and play a who done it to who game. He said it was the latest computer game on the market. Linda said she was willing to play the CD-ROM game. Away we wet with the CD ROM game. David booted the system and the house opened up for all to view. David selected 4 players. He asked Linda to make the first selection. The menu was extensive. Linda made a move to the drawing room. Our CD ROM players all moved into the drawing room. We all sat down and had drinks. The host made his move on the player to his right. Kissed her hard on the lips. The game indicated that we should do the same thing with the parties we were sitting with. I saw that David started kissing Linda. I turned towards Julie and kissed her. She then stuck her tongue deep into my mouth. We kissed for what seemed like 5 minutes. Julie had a very talented tongue. I heard a gong and looked up at the CD-ROM game. The host indicated that the next order of business was to make another selection from the menu. David asked me to select something. I suggested that Julie make the next selection. Julie took the control for the game. In a quick selection the members on the screen changed position on the screen and the host said that the next activity was to kiss the breasts of the female partner you were with until the sound of the bell. The screen showed the male guests were moving to the breasts of the females. I saw David kiss Linda on the mouth and move quickly to her breasts. Linda looked at me and then closed her eyes and parted her lips as David's tongue moved across already erect nipples. (A side note about Linda's nipples they stuck out about an inch when erect and were about a half to three-quarters of an inch across.) Julie grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. She suggested that I should get to work on her nipples. I moved to her still erect nipples and cupped her other breast gently. She started getting hot from my attention to her nipples. She let out a moan and I moved from one side to the other. I took a quick look at Linda and she had her eyes closed and was breathing with her quick "I getting hot" breaths. Julie whispered to me that David would take real good care of her. I moved back to her second nipple and was realizing that I was getting Julie hot as well from the scent from a little lower down. This drove me to a quicker tempo. Julie's nipples were erect and though smaller than Linda?s they provided a real nice lick. The gong sounded again. The host from the CD ROM game stated that the screen guests had better slow down and take a sip of their drinks as another selection was waiting to be made. David was still working on Linda. While Julie and I reached for our drinks we watched the show. The show lasted for a couple of more minutes. Julie leaned to me and said that she thought that Linda was melting just as she was. She suggested that I make the next selection for oral sex. I picked up the control and selected that the men perform oral sex on the women. The Host came on the screen stating that the men should perform oral sex on the women that were with. David moved down Linda's belly and gently parted Linda's legs. Linda asked for her drink so she could get a sip. David handed it to her and went to work on her pussy. Linda took a drink and told me to do muff diving on Julie. She just had set her drink down on the table as response to David's quick caress of her clit. Julie spread her legs and I kneeled into a worshiping position. I kissed Julie's belly and she grabbed my head and pushed me right to her clit. The odor was heaven. Julie was already for penetration. However, I knew she would like oral sex. I worked on her clit with quick furious tongue flicks. After a couple of minutes I moved down and with a slow motion licked and parted her pussy lips and tasted her sweet juices. I took another taste and moved back to her clit. After two more cycles of these moves I heard her groan to a small orgasm. At which she wrapped her legs around my head and thrust her pussy closer to my face. Linda let out a moan and I knew that David had brought her to her first orgasm as well. The CD ROM game gong sounded and the host said that a few of the game guests had gone past oral sex and that the women now had to change positions and give the men oral sex. Julie quickly grabbed her drink and finished it. I moved back to the couch. I saw David stand and he was now erect. It was about my length about 7 inches and appeared much thicker. Linda looked at me and said she could handle this. She slammed the rest of her drink and proceeded to dive on to David's cock. Julie said she thought Linda was eager. She then slid my cock into her mouth. I watched both her and Linda giving blowjobs to David and myself. Right as the pace was building to the moment of no return Linda squeezed me and kept me from blowing a load in her mouth. I heard the gong again and the host of the game indicated the quests could now have sex. Julie moved to the table and produced condoms and helped Linda getting one open as she slid David's larger cock from her mouth. Linda rolled the condom over David's cock. He was fully erect now and appeared to be 9 inches and I thought Linda would never take all of his cock. Julie made a suggestion that Linda get on top of David and maintain the control position. Linda moved to David's lap and eased his large cock between her wet pussy lips. She must have been very horny as she made a quick motion and David was all the way in to her pussy. Julie let out a whistle and moved towards me. She leaned in and asked if I had ever had sex with a woman who had a hysterectomy. I told her that I had not and she stated that we did not need to use the condom since there was no way to get her pregnant. I asked her if she wanted me to use a condom since David was using one. She said that it was not David's choice when having sex with my wife it was hers. I told Julie that she could do as she wished. Julie then climbed on my lap and laid the condom on the table behind the couch. She then leaned over and kissed me. She then reached and grabbed my cock and rubbed it between her legs and slid it into her soaking pussy. I made a quick thrust up into her and slid all the way into her. She whispered to me that she like loads of sperm in her and that I would like the bottom of her pussy. She told me that I was going to like the rest of the night as well. I moved her a little and she started rocking on my cock. I grabbed her breasts and she went wild as I rolled the nipples between my fingers. I saw out of the corner of my eye that David had rolled Linda onto her back and was about to enter her with his condom covered cock. Linda let out a moan as he entered her. Julie was working on my cock with a fevered pitch and reached her own orgasm. I felt her drench my cock with her juices. She rocked from her knees to her feet, never letting my cock out of her pussy. She then squatted and I felt the bottom of her pussy better. I pulled lightly on her nipples and we sent her over again and I felt my orgasm building. She must of felt it too as she told me not to hold back. I flooded her pussy with each of her thrusts. It lasted a long time. She kept me in her until I was finished. She then made a move and started sucking my cock. She said she wanted me hard again and told me to watch David and Linda's show. David was building to his own orgasm with slow, long, deep thrusts Linda was acting as though she had just finished her own. She turned and looked at me and nodded and the placed David's hands on her breasts. David gently kneaded them in his hands. He increased his thrusting motions as though he wanted to give every inch he had and then some more. Linda threw her head back and let out a loud orgasm. David started moaning loud and Linda pulled him deeper into her with her legs. Julie stopped for a moment and moved up and kissed me and whispered that she had to see what David did next. David and Linda completed their mutual orgasm. David had to blast sperm with each thrust. Linda and David both were sweating sheets. David reached and as he pulled out made sure that the condom remained in place. He then turned towards us. He slipped out of the condom and winked at Julie. She said he should offer it to Linda, as she deserved it first. Linda was laying there trying to catch her breath. I saw her wet spot on the couch from her orgasm. David kissed her on the lips and whispered something to her. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. David then poured the contents of his condom into her mouth. He then placed his semi-ridged cock next to her lips. After she swallowed his load from the condom and she then started sucking his cock while she rubbed her clit. I slid my fingers into Julie's soaking pussy. She then grabbed my cock and stroked it. I took the hint and rolled her on to her back and entered her in a quick motion. I then licked my fingers clean. We then started to move together. Julie pulled me to her mouth for a long deep kiss. We kept thrusting at each other. I broke the kiss and moved to lick her nipples. David told me that she loved having her nipples licked as she was having intercourse. I kept moving from nipple to nipple until Julie let out a scream of lustful passion. She was having an orgasm. I kept the thrusting motions up until she had finished. Her pussy kept getting wetter and wetter and she moved like there was no tomorrow. I looked towards Linda and David. Linda was rolling another condom on to David cock. I knew she was going to have sex with him again. David moved her into position and slipped his rain-coated cock into her after he licked her pussy. They started to move together in a ball slapping motion. Linda closed her eyes and enjoyed David's cock for the second time that night. I heard a knock the door open and Keith asked if he could ask a question. Julie motioned him in and he asked what drinks he could bring in for her. She motioned him to lean towards her and whispered to him. He took the drinks. He had turned on the stereo system before leaving. Then, Julie said she would handle him when he returned as she kept pace with me. Keith then returned quietly after making more drinks for us. Linda never saw him enter the second time. She was busy with David. She once again had her legs wrapped around David. With each thrust he made she doubled the effort to drive him deeper into her pussy. Julie motioned for Keith to place the drinks down. Her eyes were glassy. She had me lean towards her and kissed me deeply then whispered that she wanted to suck Keith's cock while I was having sex with her. I asked her if she did this sort of thing a lot. She stated that she and David had educated Keith and Tina on sex early. That they had shown them the reasons to use condoms. Julie stated that she had taken care of Keith's blue-balls before and that he was acting like that again. Julie motioned Keith to the couch and whispered to him something. He removed his shorts revealing a large erect cock. Julie then started sucking and licking his cock. David looked towards us and nodded his OK. Julie kept sucking and engulfed the cock deep into her throat. I kept pumping and Julie reached down with her free hand and rubbed her clit. Keith started moaning and told his mom that he was going to blow his load. She kept him in her mouth. Her cheeks puffed out slightly as he came in her mouth. She started to come as well. I kept thrusting deep into her. She finished with Keith and kept sucking. It seemed that he was still erect. I remembered that I was able to do the same thing at his age. I neared my second orgasm. I looked to Julie and she just wrapped her legs around and started moaning with her own orgasm. I sprayed my load deeper into her with each thrust. She seemed to pull me into her deeper with each of my thrusts. She completed her orgasm as I completed mine. She let Keith lose from her mouth. She reached for me and gave me a hug and a kiss. She then asked me to move away and take a quick sip of my drink then she would clean me up with a blowjob. She said that Keith needed to get some more "Mothering." I eased off her and saw that Keith was moving towards her. Her juices were fresh and the couch was wet from our orgasms. She reached for Keith's erect cock and told him that Mother would handle the problem. She splayed her vaginal lips with the glans of his cock. She pulled him toward her and wrapped her legs and pulled him to the bottom of her love tunnel in one smooth pelvic motion. Keith let out a gasp and started to pump his cock into her as though they had been doing this for years. Julie motioned me to her and she reached for my limp cock. She told me that she did not allow Keith to have her whenever he wanted. The times had to be special and he had to ask very nicely. Since he had been away for so long this was a special night. She eased my cock into her mouth and licked the life back into my cock. I leaned over her and played and kissed her nipples. Keith started to pump his cock into his mother's pussy harder and faster. She slowed down the pace to match the action with her. She seemed to be in total control and to like it that way. I heard Linda peaking to her own orgasm. David was relentless with the way he buried his cock and the attention he was paying to her nipples and neck. Linda appeared to be pumping away on all cylinders. She pulled him with her legs and arms. She looked at me and winked at me. She then changed to a surprised look as she saw Keith pumping away between his mother?s legs. She jumped a little and David leaned in and asked her something. She nodded yes to his question. He went back with more attention to her neck and nipples. She reached between them and started rubbing her clit. This seemed to bring David to orgasm with her. When they completed David eased out as Linda held the condom in place. He moved up to her mouth and she pulled off the condom and poured the contents into her mouth. David picked up their drinks and handed Linda's to her she sat up and drained it and then watched the show with Julie. David motioned me over and asked me if we would mind if Keith had sex with Linda if he wore a condom. I looked at Linda and she reached and played with my cock. I leaned over to her and whispered the same question to her. She told me that Keith could have sex with her as long as Julie and David agreed. Julie and Keith were nearing their own orgasms. Keith reached his first. Julie reached hers a couple of strokes later. Keith kissed Julie and thanked her. He got up and picked up his shorts. David got his attention about the time that Linda reached him. She dropped to her knees and put his cock in her mouth with a quick motion. Keith dropped his shorts. Julie sat up and reached for her drink. She took a drink while I moved to her. She was resting on an elbow and I went muff diving on her drenched area. She moaned as I licked her clit. She reached and pulled my head deeper into her delta of passion. I tongued her pussy and tasted the sperm and vaginal juices that were flowing. David leaned back and watched. I heard the door open. Julie kept me to what I was doing by wrapping her legs around my head. Linda and Keith continued what they were doing. David must have taken care of the noise at the door. He came back with more drinks and a surprise was sitting on the couch. She looked just like Julie except about 2 years older than Keith did. Julie introduced me to her daughter Tina. David instructed Tina that if she was going to stay she had to be willing to join in with the group. Tina said Yes to her daddy. She got up and started to take off her clothes. Julie invited me to help her. I got up and asked if she would like some help. She told me I could finish the job. After I finished taking off her clothes, David motioned me to sit with Julie and watch. Julie and I talked about what was going to happen. I asked if Tina was going to have sex with David, Keith and myself. Julie started to explain by stating that Tina had entered their bedroom at the age of 2 and had watched at the foot of the bed while David and she had been making Keith. She had said nothing for a long time. Later she would watch David and her make love very late at night. Julie indicated that Tina had approached Julie at the age of 10 and asked what she and David were doing. Julie told David that Tina needed an explanation. David had indicated that they would show her everything. They explained that they were making love and as part of that they engaged in sexual intercourse. They explained what was involved in sexual intercourse from a man's penis and sperm to the woman's vagina and fertilization of the egg with the sperm. Tina soaked in all of the explanations and physical examples. David had let her touch his erection and watched as he had sex with Julie. Tina asked if sex hurt and what the sperm looked like. Julie indicated that she pulled out a condom and rolled it on David and he then had sex with Julie to completion. Julie then rolled the condom off David and explained that David had just ejaculated the sperm into her vagina. Tina asked Julie if she was going to get pregnant again from that. David indicated to Tina that Julie was on the birth control pill and that Julie could not get pregnant as long as she took her pill each day. He then stated that with the condom all of his sperm were left in the condom and could not get out. He then rolled off the condom and told Tina to hold out her hands and feel the texture of his sperm. Tina said she liked the feel of it. Julie stated that the next time David would ejaculate into her vagina and that Tina could see it there also. Julie stated that the next time she had her period she explained to Tina everything about that subject. Julie stated that Tina let the subject of sex go until she started to change. She asked Julie if she could get pregnant now that she was having her own periods. Julie indicated to Tina that she could. Tina asked when she could get on the birth control pill. Julie stated that David had overheard the conversation and asked Tina if she was ready to have sex with other boys her own age. Tina had said no. She wanted to make love with her Daddy. Julie stated that she told Tina that she and her Daddy would have to talk about this and would let her know. During this explanation David was getting a blowjob from Tina. As he got hard he moved Tina to the couch and played with her pussy. I looked at Julie and asked if I could perform oral sex on Tina. She said I should hurry before David started to have sex with her. I went over to Tina and ate her pussy and sucked on her clit. I saw her nipples get hard and erect. I saw Julie move towards Linda and eat her pussy. Tina continued to work on David while Linda worked on Keith. David picked Tina up and moved her to his lap. He slid his cock into her wet pussy without a condom on. I moved back to my drink. Julie sat beside me and I asked why David was not using a condom with Tina. Julie said that Tina had been on the pill since she was 14 years old. Julie stated that she had had her hysterectomy when Tina was just turning 14. Tina and she had gone to the gynecologist together. The Doctor was telling Julie about the length of time for recovery from the surgery. Tina then whispered the question about the Pill at that time. Julie indicated to the Doctor that Tina needed an exam that day and he should get her on the Pill. Julie then stated to me that David was informed that night of the necessary surgery for Julie. Julie indicated to David that Tina had gone to the Doctor and was going to take the Pill. David had indicated to Julie that was OK and if he should expect Tina asking him to have sex with her that night. Julie said that it might come in the next couple of months. Julie stated that she had had the surgery 2 weeks later, and while she was recovering at home Tina came into the bedroom and asked her and David if she could have sex with David since Julie could not. Julie indicated that David would have to make the call. During the time Julie was telling the story, Keith had achieved his erection and was now eating Linda's pussy while she rolled a condom on his cock. Tina and David had moved positions and were now rocking to the music with David on top of Tina. David kissed and caressed Tina. I saw Linda roll Keith over and sit on his erect condom covered penis. Julie then continued with the story while I started to lick her nipples. She stated that Tina and David engaged in sex while she was recovering and only with Julie present and watching. While Julie continued with the story, David kissed Tina and caressed her for a long time. Tina just stroked David?s cock. Tina then made the move to sit on David. Julie stated that was always the way they started. David that night kept Tina in their bed all night. David had taken Tina?s virginity and had filled Tina with many loads of potent sperm. Tina was tired and had sex several times until she has fallen asleep. Julie indicated that David and she had talked the rest of the night hoping that Tina would not get pregnant since she had only been on the Pill less than a month. Tina did not and she and David had continued to have sex until Julie was recovered. After that period of time the rule was only on special occasions. David was nearing his climax with Tina. Tina was already having her third. David filled Tina with each thrust. He finished and motioned me over to take his place. My cock was erect and willing. Julie said we could talk later. David picked up his drink and sat beside Julie as I slid into his daughter. Tina grabbed me and hugged and kissed me deeply. Her pussy was just as wet as her mothers had been after I had deposited my second load into Julie. I thought that Tina had had more than one load deposited in her tonight. Tina was having another orgasm as we started having sex. Tina then went wild bucking back against each thrust I made. She wrapped her legs around me and locked them there. We rocked back and forth for a while. I turned my head and saw that David was eating Julie's sperm filled love tunnel. Linda was showing no mercy to Keith's young hard body. Tina got my attention back by pulling me down for a kiss. We pumped and kissed and screwed until she started a throaty orgasm that caught everyone's attention. They urged me to fill Tina with my hot load of sperm. Tina told me she could feel me getting hotter and hotter with each stroke. She reached down and started rubbing her clit and I unleashed my load of sperm with a loud moan of my own. After I completed my orgasm, I fell back on to the couch sweating bullets and out of breath. Tina moved between my legs and cleaned me up with a blowjob. I watched Keith fill Linda with his orgasm. She moved off his condom-covered cock. She removed the condom and poured it into her own mouth. David and Julie were locked into a "69" position. Keith saw that Tina's ass was in the correct position to enter. He moved behind her and slid his semi rigid cock in her sperm filled vagina. She moaned and stopped and looked back to see who had just entered her. She then returned her mouth to my cock. Linda got her drink and watched the show. After about 20 minutes of sucking my cock Tina had gotten it erect again. Keith was still fucking Tina's pussy with the same fevered thrusting motion he started with. Linda got a devilish look on her face. She moved over to Julie and asked if there was some KY Jelly or something. Julie motioned over to the cabinet. Linda lubed up her finger and proceeded to stick her finger up Keith's ass. He blew a load deep into Tina's pussy and sat back on the couch with Linda's finger still inside his ass. Linda then went to work on cleaning up his cock by licking and sucking it. Julie and David suggested a well-deserved break in the Hot Tub. We all moved to the back yard to where the Hot Tub games awaited. We stopped for drinks. Tina and Keith got to the hot tub first and got in. Julie sat between Keith and me. David got in last and sat between Linda and Tina. We relaxed and talked. Keith indicated that he was getting tired and wanted to go to bed. Julie indicated that he had one more problem to take care of. She got out and lay on the grass. Keith got out and walked over to his mother and started kissing her from her head to her toes. He paused a long time between her legs. When he got to her toes he turned around and worked his way back up and slid his cock into her now ravaged pussy. Julie proceeded to fuck his brains out with each stroke. Keith licked and sucked her nipples. They pumped together slow at first. Building to an orgasm that would make Keith sleep soundly that night. Keith finally came with a single final thrust. Julie kept thrusting against his imbedded cock until she reached her own orgasm. When they completed their coupling Keith kissed his mother good night and went into the house. David and Linda were kissing in the hot tub. They were rubbing each other?s body parts. Tina and I discussed her having sex with her brother. She indicated that when her mother and father showed Keith the facts of life, she had been in the room as well. David had had sex with Julie while she and Keith sat on the bed and watched. Just before her dad had climaxed he rolled off Julie and told Keith that Tina was going to complete the job of getting him to orgasm. Tina stated that she reached over and jerked her dad to orgasm and he blew it up about 3 inches into the air. David told Keith that was what could make any girl pregnant. Julie stated that Keith should always use condoms with any girls he had sex with. Tina continued her story. Julie then asking Keith if he had an erection. Keith told his mother that he had one. Julie instructed his to come and lay on top of her. Tina said that she was still stroking David. Julie then reached between Keith and her and pulled his erection into her vagina. Tina indicated that Keith was a little unsure of what to do next. Julie told him to ease his cock into her with gentle thrusts. She wrapped her legs around him and helped out a little. Tina then went to work on her dad's semi-erect cock. Keith watched her while he had sex with his mother. Julie was instructing his on what to do. They talked about how close Keith was to his first orgasm. Keith said that had had masturbated before and knew he was close. His mother said for him not to hold back on this one, as there would be another chance that night. Tina said she had gotten her dad erect. She then had sat on his cock as they usually started. Keith asked his mother why his dad had not used a condom with Tina and he had not with his mother. Julie told him that neither Tina nor her could get pregnant. That she had had her uterus removed, called a hysterectomy. That Tina was on the birth control pill. Keith then told his mother he could not hold back any more and started spraying her full of his jism. Tina indicated that Julie milked him dry and kept him pumping away until her mother reached her own orgasm. During this time she had seen that Keith had not lost his erection. She kept her dad busy until she felt him cumming and filling her own pussy full of his sperm. She was having her orgasm just after he finished. Tina then indicated that she got off her dad and cleaned his cock. Julie asked Keith if he wanted to feel what a cervix felt like. Keith told her that he wanted to know everything about sex and the feelings. She instructed him to get off her and then told Tina to lay down. David returned with a speculum and spread Julie apart and showed Keith the inside of his mother with his load of sperm. He then spread Tina and showed him what Tina looked like with her load of sperm. Tina indicated that Julie had continued the education of the different parts of the vaginal area. Julie then instructed Keith to enter Tina and have sex with her. Tina indicated to Keith that she would not allow this except when it was OK'd by her mother or father. Keith entered her and said he could feel the difference between the two women. He asked if he could complete the act. Julie told him to fill Tina full of sperm. Tina said Keith stayed hard for the entire time and completed his orgasm after her fourth one with him. I asked Tina if she thought the incest between them was OK. Tina reached over grasped my cock and told me that it was no different than us having sex. It was natural and beautiful. Tina kept her hand rubbing my cock and continued with the story. She indicated that her mother had told David that Keith was ready for the anal sex lesson and that Tina had not had it either. Tina said that Keith was semi-hard and that her father told them that anal sex felt good to some and not others. That he was going to show Keith what to do about getting the women ready with lubricant and that Julie would handle the task for Keith. Tina asked who was going to handle her. David had told her that he would. Tina said she was not easy about this. David told her to listen to her mother. Julie told her that there were many ways to have anal sex that the two most comfortable ways were to be either kneeling on prone. Julie had told her that she should start off prone. With that her father took out a bottle of special lubrication. He put some on his fingers and stroked it on her mother?s prone crevasse. He then said that the internal workings of the anus did not lubricate like the vagina so extra care and more lubrication was needed. He then told Keith to put some on his cock like he was doing and he should try putting more on his mother's ass and finger her as well. Tina said she felt her ass being probed by her dad. She said it got slick then she felt him kiss her neck and rubbing of her pussy. She looked towards her mother. Her mother told her to relax and enjoy the new sensations. Keith was probing his mother's ass with the lubrication on his fingers. His mother had kept her ass still and in the prone position. David told Keith to lay on top of her and stroke his cock back and forth in the crease of her ass. He started doing the same thing to Tina. Tina then looked towards her mother. She reached back and grabbed Keith's cock and positioned it at her anus and eased Keith's cock in. Keith tried to force it in. Julie indicated that he should slow down. David positioned his cock to Tina's anus and eased it in very slowly. Tina gasped at the sudden invasion. Her dad had held still and allowed her to get accustom to the insertion. Tina relaxed and he eased it in a little further. Tina looked towards her mother and she was already getting the full thrusts of Keith. Tina said her looking towards her mother took her mind off the insertion being done in her anus. Her dad eased the rest of his cock into her. Tina realized that there was not any pain and the sensations of this sex were similar to her dad being in her pussy. She looked towards her mother who had made a position change to an all fours with two pillows under her. Keith had increased his thrusting to the ball slapping pace. Her mother was starting to have an orgasm from this sex. She felt her dad increase his pace and increase the elevation of her hips to slip a pillow under them. Tina said Keith finished his orgasm quickly once his mother had reached all fours. She stated that her dad came inside her just after she had a small orgasm. Julie got up and got some wash clothes for clean up. They all slept in the same bed that night. I looked at Tina in the eyes and asked if she would have sex with me again. Julie was still laying on the grass watching the stars. My cock was erect and ready for action. Tina said she was ready for vaginal sex and we moved to the grass. Just as I slid into her and the felt a finger sliding up my ass. I turned around and saw Julie laying next to us and saying I would not last 2 minutes. Tina was already entering her orgasm. Julie told me to save a load for her as well. I continued to pump my cock into Tina with Julie licking Tina and my nipples. She continued to finger my ass trying to get me to spray my load into Tina. It took about 5 minutes of work before I filled Tina's drenched pussy full of my sperm. Tina and I hugged and kissed. I kissed Julie and kneeled in front of her. She moved and sucked the glans of my cock. Tina said good night to all of us and retired to the house. Linda was giving David the blowjob of his life while Julie was doing the same to me. David told us all that He was going to blow this load deep into Linda's deep throat. Linda went to furious work on his cock wanting the load. He blew his load. She took his cock out of his mouth and asked if it was going to go down. Julie stopped giving me my blow job and told her that after this many loads David kept a hard on after each and normally went to bed with one. Linda got up declared that she needed another drink and a condom. She went inside for both. David returned to the Hot tub. He told Julie that she better get my cock deep into her waiting pussy. Julie told him he better keep that hardon hard for Linda. I rolled Julie onto her back and ate her pussy. She still had Keith's load of sperm in her pussy and was ready for me to enter her as well. Julie moaned for me to enter her. Linda came back with the bottle of lubrication and poured to on my cock. She poured some into the palm of my hand and told me to fuck Julie in the ass. David said nothing. Julie rolled over on all fours and lifted her exposed anus to be lubed up. After doing the lubrication to the outside, I fingered her and found she was relaxed. I moved close and positioned the head of my cock next to her anus. Julie reached back and put me in and told to save the last load for her pussy. I grabbed her hips and drove to the hilt and fucked her silly. Linda moved away rubbing lubricant all over her pussy in a very suggestive way and saying she was just a little dry. She rolled the condom on David and instructed him to lie on the grass she wanted to fuck him to death. We all were fucking with everything left. Julie started rubbing her clit and having one rolling orgasm after another. David started working with Linda's nipples and she started to have orgasms. David told me to unload deep into Julie's ass. Julie begged me to save one more load for her pussy. I told her that the last load of the night was for Linda's pussy. I then told her I was ready to blow the top off her head with this load. She said she was ready and to give it to her. I did with each thrust I made into her anus. David tried to get on top of Linda. Linda would have nothing to do with it. She wanted to control him. David had no choice but to come with Linda on top. Linda moved off him holding the condom in place. She then pulled the condom off. She turned up the condom and drained the cum from it. She then went to work on his pubic area cleaning up the extra sperm. She then sucked his cock to make sure it was clean. I pulled out of Julie and went inside for a wash cloth and a drink. I entered the bathroom and heard something coming from the bedrooms. I washed off my cock and went looking for the noise. I stopped at Keith's room and looked in, he was asleep. I moved to Tina's room and looked in and saw that she was working on herself with a vibrator. I stopped at the door and watched her work on her pussy with the vibrator. Tina had the vibrator buried deep and was working it into her pussy and rubbing her breasts. She stopped working on her breasts and motioned me into her room. I walked over to her bed and she asked me what I was doing in the house. I told her that I had just finished having anal sex with her mother and was cleaning up. Tina asked if I had already cleaned up. I told her that I had washed off in the bathroom and had heard the noise from her room. Tina asked if I could replace the vibrator with my cock, as she was still horny. I told her that I could and reached for the bed to sit down. She removed her hand from the vibrator. I placed my hand on the vibrator and worked it in and out of her. She moaned. I leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Then I worked my way down to her nipples. I worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy while I worked on her nipples with my tongue. I moved to her pussy and frenched her clit. She asked me to enter her quickly. I eased her legs apart and moved up between them. I slid the vibrator between us. I slid my cock into her soaking pussy and thrust to the bottom in a smooth motion. Tina gasped as she felt the vibrator on her clit and my cock entering her. I started moving slowly with long strokes. Tina started her orgasm. It seemed to keep building with each stroke. She reached between us and removed the vibrator and told me to let her have all of my cock. Tina wrapped her legs around me and started her own rhythm. I kept my rhythm with her and we kept her orgasm building to a loud moaning. Tina begged me to cum with her. She told me she was on fire and that my cum was the only relief. I increased the quickness with each thrust. Tina started her orgasm with a long moan. Her pussy got wetter with each thrust. As the orgasm finished, another one started. Tina dug into my back with her nails. She begged for me to cum and put out the fire in her pussy. I thrust deeper and harder with each thrust. Tina reached between us and started to rub her clit. The pressure was just what was needed for me to start spraying her with my load. Tina let out a scream as the first of my load splashed deep in her love tunnel. She kept thrusting hard against me milking each and every drop of my sperm. I kissed her deeply. She rolled me over and started sucking me clean. She got me clean and kissed me good night. I left her room and went and got a drink. When I the returned to the backyard to get in the hot tub. David, Linda and Julie were on the ground. David had his cock buried in Julie. Julie was on all fours and had her face buried in Linda's pussy. Linda was in the middle of her orgasm. I moved to the Hot Tub and climbed in. I wanted to watch for the time being. David was really pouring it to his wife. I could not tell whether it was in her pussy or in her anus. Linda was really getting her pussy eaten by an expert. Julie was really enjoying the action at both ends. She then stopped work on Linda's pussy and started having her own orgasm. This seemed to push David further. He started thrusting like a mad man. Julie started moaning loudly. Linda opened her eyes and moved towards the Hot Tub. She asked where I had been. I told her that Tina asked for some help in her room. Linda asked if I had left her satisfied and if I left anything in the house. I told her yes to both. Linda reached over to me and stroked my cock and asked if I had some left for her. I asked if she wanted me to use a condom tonight and if she was getting tender. She told me that she needed the deep lubrication of my sperm and no she was just fine. I asked where we were going to do this. She stood up and informed me that I had to fill her up in front of David and Julie. She took my hand and we moved to the grass next to Julie and David. Linda asked me to please fill her pussy with my cock as quickly as possible. I leaned in and slid in to her wet and waiting pussy. She thrust back and sunk me deeper in to her pussy. I told her this could take some time. She told me she was ready for as long as it took since Julie and David were not yet complete. We locked up in to a slow pace that soon began to increase with each thrust. David kept his pace with Julie and she was on her next orgasm. He asked me if I was wearing a condom with my wife. I told him that she asked me not to wear one, as she needed the deep lube from my sperm. He said that he was about to fill Julie with that deep lube. Julie told him to get to it and spray it deeper. David closed his eyes and blew his load and kept pumping deep into Julie. Julie started her next orgasm right on top of her last. Linda told me that I should pay attention to my task at hand as she was ready for her own orgasm. I increased my thrusting deeper into her and she started her orgasm. She did not get wetter. I could feel every ridge in her pussy. This brought me closer to my orgasm. Linda reached between us and rubbed her clit and this increased the pressure on my cock. She the told me that I had to put the fire out quickly. Three thrusts later I started filling her with my sperm. This sent her over the edge into a loud orgasm. I was surprised to be still hard. Just then David told me to move aside. He then slipped into Linda without a condom. I asked him to pull out and put one on. Linda told me to go take care of Julie and she would handle the situation with David. She then told David to fuck her deep and load her pussy up as well. Julie was still on her hands and knees and told me to fuck her deep in any hole I slid into. I started to rub my cock from one end of Julie?s split tail to the other. I asked her where she wanted the cock to start. Julie told me it was my choice. I slid into her pussy and felt the lubrication of hot wet pussy and sperm. Julie moaned for more of my cock and thrust back against me. I told her that I wanted to face her. She lowered herself down to both knees, while I kept thrusting into her pussy. I rolled both of us over and Julie then was on top. She turned around and lay on me and told me that all I had to do was roll over and I would be where I wanted. I asked her to kiss me and kept us like that for a few minutes. Julie asked if anything was wrong. I told her that David had entered Linda without a condom. Julie told me that David might not have a sperm orgasm in Linda She also stated that Linda would not get pregnant from David, due to the amount of sex David has had. Julie told me that when David and she were younger that Tina only happened when she and David had had only a quickie one-day. That where I was now was what mattered and that David being in Linda without a condom after all night sex was not going to make a baby. She and Linda had talked about this earlier and that Linda was not near the right time of the month. With that I rolled Julie over and laid the meat pipe into her deep love well. I moved deeper into her pussy with each thrust. I leaned into her nipples and licked each with slow circles of my tongue. Julie had made sure she could watch David and Linda if she moved her head just right. I could not see their sex act. Julie started to move against me with each thrust of my cock. She had her legs wrapped around my back and was pulling me deeper into her with them and her hands. She moved her left hand between us so she could finger her clit. I tried to roll over and she stopped me until she had an orgasm. She asked if I would fill her pussy with my load. I told her that I wanted to have her on top so she could dance on my cock. We rolled over and she started to ride my cock like she was striding a horse. I could see Linda and David still going at it. Linda was in the middle of an orgasm and David was in a ball-slapping pace. Linda had her legs over his shoulders and I knew that he was driving his bare cock deep into her pussy. I was still concerned about her getting pregnant from David and not me. Julie entered her next orgasm. This brought me to my climax and I filled her love tunnel with every ounce of sperm with each thrust of my cock. Julie slowed down and stopped and then went down on my deflating cock and positioned her pussy in my face and told me to eat her out. My tongue went to work and started licking the sperm and pussy juices as fast as I could. She had to stop for her next orgasm and the flood of the juices went straight down my throat. When her orgasm subsided she went back to my limp cock with her mouth. I realized that I could not see anything but her pussy and the stars. I could hear David nearing his orgasm and Linda in hers. Julie could see both of them complete their sex acts. She came off me and told me to take my cock and replace David before Linda could move. David moved away after he had finished with a near limp cock. He held Linda?s legs up for me to position them over my shoulders and Julie positioned my cock and told me to fuck her deep. As I slid into Linda I knew that David had either sprayed her pussy with a small load of sperm or had drug most of the load out. Linda told me I had better load her up again. I informed Linda that I was going to fuck her silly and that if I came inside her the load would have to do. Julie moved to Linda?s mouth and sat and told her to lick her pussy clean. I thrust into Linda and licked Julie?s nipples at the same time. I kept thrusting deep into Linda until I blew a load deep in her pussy. We moved to the Hot Tub and finished out drinks with David. We talked for a while. Linda indicated that we should call it a night, as we saw the Sun peek over the eastern horizon. We walked back into the house and got dressed. I kissed Julie good night while Linda kissed David good night. David and Julie invited us back for another time. Linda stated that it was a real possibility in the future. Linda and I got home that morning and went to bed. I had to have her a last time that night and filled her with a last load of sperm for the evening. Linda went to sleep satisfied and sperm full. She was not pregnant that month. 4217 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment