Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Janet - Cheating Wife

JANET - CHEATING WIFE Just weeks ago I never would have thought of blatantly cheating on my husband. Now it has become an obsession. Oh, I cheated before but did so in a clandestine manner. But recently I've been obsessed to find more creative and dangerous ways of having illicit liaisons with him nearby. It began as I was sitting on my Lover's lap in reverse cowboy position with his cock fully imbedded in my wet, juicy bare cunt. He reached for my cell and asked me to call my husband, telling me to put it on speaker. As I talked to my husband, he fondled my tits, tugged my nipples, rubbed my clit and nuzzled my neck while listening to my private conversation. Shortly after the call ended, I exploded into the most massive orgasm I have ever had! I was hooked. On the Saturday before Christmas my boss, who incidentally is also my aforementioned Lover, invited my husband and I to a Christmas party he was throwing for his customers and select friends. For the party, he bought me a long backless red gown with a halter top and plunging neck line that fit tightly to my hip and then fell loosely down. He also purchased matching shoes and made an appointment for my hair and nails to be done. His final instructions were that I was not to wear a bra or panties; wear nothing but the dress and shoes.....although he did send a cape to wear over it to ward off the chilly London winter. When we left our flat, I was wearing the cape so my husband did not see the dress. The first time he saw it was at the cloak check room at the restaurant. He was kind enough to say how beautiful I looked but added that it was quite revealing. I said, "I know and it feels delicious," and left it at that. I introduced James to Tom, my lover who salaciously eyed me and then made it a point to introduce James and me to quite a few of his associates. Finally he teamed James up with a couple of cronies that were ex-military and history buffs as is my husband. It wasn't long before they were fully engaged in an animated discussion of the 100 Years War or some such thing. Tom took the opportunity to whisk me away and introduce me to some of his special friends. The interesting thing about Tom is that he is willing to share me. In concert with another of my Lovers from the USA, the two scheme together to provide unique and ample opportunities to explore and develop my sexuality. Under their tutelage, I have recently visited a glory hole, and, I'm almost embarrassed to say, went back a few more times. Tom also indulged me with a delightful gangbang. In fact, they both seem to enjoy that I take numerous strange lovers, as do I. Thus I knew that something was in store for this evening. Tom was positively delighted in my appearance. My dress felt wonderfully sexy and Tom was especially taken in by my appearance. After taking me on the rounds, I was directed into a small private club room. I could see James' back through the glass doors, engaged with his new found friends. That view was soon obscured as five men gathered about me and sat me in a straight-back dining chair in the middle of them. It was soon obvious that I was to give them all head and I delighted at the prospect. I held the man to my right and took the cock head of the man to my left in my mouth. I do truly enjoy sucking a cock! And my lovers have made me appreciate the true excitement of sucking or fucking new cocks within moments of meeting the men. Before long I was holding two cocks and sucking one and then even had two in my mouth at one time, which was a first for me. As I made the rounds, Tom handed me a glass and instructed me and the men that they were to cum in the glass. At first I was disappointed because I was ready to eat all their cum, but soon understood that I would be more amply rewarded. I then concentrated one at a time to bring them off, working their shafts and balls with one hand and my mouth around the tender head. When they began to cum, I tilted the glass to capture their seed and milked their shafts. It was not only pleasurable, but highly erotic to watch close-up as they spewed their seed into the glass, to feel the power of their ejaculation pulsate through my hand and watch their faces agonize in the pleasure of their orgasm. Tom did indulge me and allow me the favor of sucking the last remaining drops into my mouth, savoring a bit of their individual favors. Thusly I brought off all five of my men so that my glass contained a healthy amount of their semen. As Tom gathered a few others to watch the grand finale, I noticed a few drops of errant sperm had spotted my dress. I felt totally slutty and whorish as the men watched in rapt anticipation of my drinking their personal gift. I couldn't help but smile at the pleasure they were getting and for that which I was about to receive. At first some of the watery separation crossed my lips. I stopped and tasted that a bit, licking my lips and grinning as I swallowed it. The next helping of fresh semen came in a rather larger accumulation, sliding into my mouth in a slimy salty mass. As I captured it, one string fell down my lips and onto my chin where it hung for a bit before falling down my cleavage. The balance I held in my mouth, savoring the flavor and smiling at the men, showing my appreciation for their special treat. I showed them the semen held in my mouth and watched them as I swirled it about, their eyes glued to my mouth, wide eyed in sexual intensity. When I was sure I had proved that I enjoyed the taste, I then swallowed, closing my eyes and purring at the delight of the taste and their appreciation. I then wanted drain the glass a bit but Tom stopped me and told me to bring it to the bar. There he added a jigger of ouzo, some water and ice and stirred it about making a frothy milky mixture that Tom called a, "Seaman's Delight". And delightful it was! I tasted a bit and the licorice flavor combined with the salty flavor of the semen made a wonderful combination of flavors. I mean this very sincerely that it tasted exceptionally good! Tom then said I was to join James and the party with drink in hand. James introduced me to a few of his new cronies and asked me what I was drinking. I told him it was something Tom had made called a, "Seaman's Delight". I told him it was ouzo with salt, much like a margarita and he was content with that. Later I was introduced to another man that took me to a private corner, out of sight of the other guests. He lifted my loose dress, bent me over and fucked me from behind a bit before placing his cock in my arse and giving me a rousing good ass fucking. He came deep in my ass filling it entirely. As is my preferred custom, I turned round, dropped to my knees and licked his prick clean of the residue of my ass and his sperm, delighting my tongue once more. Now I had cum in my ass and in my tummy as the party went on. I was a happy and proud cunt! As the evening wore on, Tom arranged for two more separate men to fuck me, all with my husband no more than a few steps away. In both cases, the men fucked my cunt straight on with my back to the wall and my dress bunched about my waist. The second man gave me a right good humping in full view of two other men. Despite my efforts to hold it in, semen had run down and out of my ass and cunt along my inner thighs. As I walked and stood about, the wetness intensified my sexual desire. Even though it was early, James felt we should leave and sought out Tom to bid adieu. Tom was gracious but asked for a few more minutes as there were a few more people he wanted me to meet. Instead, Tom took me into a private office and began to kiss me and hold me tightly, telling me he wanted to fuck me just before I left with James....that he wanted his fresh cum inside me and above all, that I was to leave the cum inside me and let it dry in and on me. If James saw it and asked me about it, I was to tell him that a man fucked me and see what happens. As Tom told me this, my legs were wrapped about his bare bottom pulling him inside me. He was smashing and squeezing my right tit and nipple that he had extracted from my dress and fucking me for all he was worth. We came hard together. Tom produces a lot of semen and tonight it was especially abundant, flooding my cunt thoroughly. I held him inside me and we kissed and talked until he fell away. I remained on my back with my legs held high asking him to feed me his flaccid member so I could clean it off. I watched his smiling face he stroked my hair appreciatively while I tenderly sucked him and cleaned his wonderful tool. What a glorious night! Eating semen and being so beautifully fucked by men I never met before while my husband was so close was simply devine! I met up with James a bit disheveled but he paid little mind. When we got to the garage, I cuddled against him and told him I had something to tell him. "During the evening, I was talking with an older....and as it turns out....rather lecherous man. When I leaned over to pick up my drink he touched my left breast." "Rather cheeky of him, wasn't it?" James retorted. "Yes, I was rather taken aback. So much so I didn't know what to do and simply froze. Then to my utter surprise, he reached into my dress and pulled out my breast and began to freely fondle it right out in the open." "My god, the nerve! What did you do?" "Well needless to say I was very much alarmed but strangely excited, especially when he rubbed my nipple between his finger and thumb. I also noticed two others watching and gathered my wits and removed his hand and tucked my breast back in." "I should think you would. Damn impertinent bastard. You should have sought me out straightaway." "Well the whole thing lasted just a few seconds and I didn't want to make a scene as he may have been an important contact of Sam's. Please don't be angry." "Well, I suppose you are right. Highly irregular behavior though. Very ungentlemanly thing to do." I put my hand on his cock. It was getting hard. "You don't seem to be too upset," I giggled. "I suspect that things like that may happen when you dress like that," he stated, not stopping me from fondling him. "I did like it when my breast was out. It was very exciting." With that, I undid my halter top and my dress tumbled open. James looked about as I lowered my head down to his cock, cradling it in my hand. I started to work the zipper down when he tried to stop me. "Not here," he rasped out. "Yes, here and now, Darling. We haven't done this in the car in ages." He tried to protest even as he lifted his buttocks from the seat allowing me to slide his pants and underwear down. I soon was engaged on his stiff cock giving him sound, slow deep, wet head. He reached under and found my naked right breast and began to hump back as I took him full measure in my mouth. When he came, he lurched upward and forced my head down on him with his right hand thus making sure I was to receive every drop of his cum which I gladly swallowed. I remained engaged on him until he pushed me away and made our way to the house. I was very satisfied that he had not seen the dried cum on my thighs or the splatters on my dress or my body. I would not have to tell him I was fucked tonight and I could enjoy the semen inside me all night. He was satisfied and I could look forward to other sexual acts very soon. Comments welcome: vidi789@hotmail.com 17680 1.74/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment