Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Stag Party Con

stagcon.txt The Stag Party Con-14m/1f, n/c by RTD This story may seem cruel to you, but you never had to live under her thumb. Frank was going to marry my sister, Iliene or as I called her IQ (ice queen). I liked Frank, but he must be nuts to even think about spending his life with that bitch. IQ, who is 5 years older than me, was always bitchy and she leads Frank around by his unsatisfied dick. Frank asked me to be his best man and I nearly refused. I didn't want any responsiblity for this union, but I couldn't say no to him. I have tried to convince him what a mistake he was making, but he just won't listen. It's not that IQ isn't good looking, even I can see that she was a wet dream walking. Long black hair, a nice bubble-butt ass that sways for attention, a pretty face, flat stomach, long legs and nice tits that stick straight forward without artifical support and a heart of arctic ice with out any conscience at all. I was 12 years old, when she walked in on me while I was masturbating...she told our parents and mentioned it out loud in front of my friends. It was years before I lived that down. The day I skipped school to go to the playoffs, cost me a month being grounded after she ratted me out. Don't even make me remember the abuse I took from her when our parents left her to babysit me. She and I had no love lost between us. If Frank and I weren't friends we would have had no contact at all. That's why I was amazed when she came to me to ask a favor. She found out that I was setting up Frank's stag party and she wanted to be sure that nothing too sexual was planned. I laughed in her face and told her I would do whatever I wanted to. That's when she told me that her girlfriend, Shelly, was willing to tell my girl, Diane, about how I came onto her and how she just couldn't resist me. That settled that, I knew she would go through with her threat. I told her that I would do what I could, but the guys expected at least a stripper and after that I would have no control over what happen. She had thought of that and had her own plan. She was going to be the "stripper" , she could disguise herself and that way she could control exactly what happen and what Frank would be allowed to see. I argued and fought just enough to convince her that she had won a victory, but I was already plotting against her. It was easy to get what I needed and set up the night. I made sure I had video hidden to record this night. This was a once in a lifetime chance. The club was ours for the night. I set up the stage lighting just like IQ asked me to. She came in through the back and I barely recognized her. A blonde wig, slut make up, she did something that made face look heavier and her tiny bikini changed her normal stuck up bitch look entirely. I gave her a diet coke and told her it would be a little while before she was to come out. The party was going full blast, stag videos were playing on the big screen TV, liquor was flowing freely and Frank was unwrapping the gifts from his buddies. Things like; handcuffs, vibrators, stay-hard creme, you know the stuff. It was about fory-five minutes before I introduced the "entertainment" for the evening. Fourteen half drunk, horny guys applauded as a blonde bombshell wiggled her way on stage. [HER: It was so hot in the kitchen, while I waited to go on. That little wimp brother of mine had learned just who was in charge now. No way was my Frank going to be oogling some cheap hooker stripper. And he, for sure, was not going to have any contact, no lap dance, no blowjob, no nothing, with anyone but me. I would do a few wiggles, strip down to my bikini, maybe give them a flash of tit and get out. Let the wimp explain why the entertainment was so lame. I don't understand why Frank had anything to do with him anyway. Damn! its hot here. Sweat broke out on her lip and the room seem out of focus or something. She must of dozed off waiting for wimp to call her. Suddenly he was talking to her and pushing her onto the stage. Oh yeah, I remember. Dance for the apes. The music pounded into her ears, the rhythm was so sexy. Her feet felt the beat, her hips swayed and it was still so hot. It must be the lights. So hot, her blouse stripped then her skirt fell like it had alife of its own. This was fun, listen to the jerks yell, her hips pumped back and forth and the guys yelled louder. She felt sexy, her nipples were hard and she was wet and slippery between her legs. She touched herself, it felt so good. Her eyes closed and she forgot that anyone was there. She reached under her bra and pinched her nipples, oooh that felt real good. Her bra was gone and she needed to rub herself, she needed that bad. Her fingers gently caressed the outside of her panties, oh yeah, thats what she needed. She needed to rub harder, she needed it harder. The panties were in the way, she yanked them down and stuck two fingers deep inside her. OOOOHHHhhhh Yeah, that was soo good. Faster and faster she masturbated. Somewhere in the background she felt hands touch her, more, more, she needed more. Where ever she was, it was soft. Hands explored her body leaving hot trails across her. When she finally felt pussy, she knew it was just what she wanted and she never wanted it to end.] It was so easy, there were enough drugs in that soda to send her into orbit. A little rubbing and teasing before I pushed her on stage and she went out there hot enough to fuck the navy. I had already told the guys that the entertainment was a hooker that liked forced gangbangs. I put a mattress in the back room and only left one low light bulb in the socket. Then I sat back and enjoyed the show. When IQ stumbled on stage like a drunken sailor, two of the guys joined her and helped her remove her clothes as she tried to dance to the beat. They tweaked her nipples and rubbed her pussy. She was moaning and humping, as she responded to their rough caresses. When she was standing there naked, with her own fingers buried in her cunt, they carried her to the bed and tied her hands above her head. I had told them that she wanted it that way. Frank was ushered into the room and with all his friends looking on, he slammed his cock full length into her. I knew he wouldn't be able to resist, not with the limited diet of pussy that IQ had him on. That bitch never gave anything for free. Well, she was giving it away now. She moaned with pleasure and humped her hips against him pulling him even further into her depths. Frank stroked in and out, while two of his buddies pinched her nipples. [HER: What a wonderful dream. It felt so real, a hard cock filling her up, slidding in and out driving to heights of passion. If only real sex was this great. She couldn't quite see her dream lover. He seemed out of focus, but his hands were all over her, everywhere at once. Oh please, keep going, I want more, She felt him slip out of her. Oh No, I'm not there yet, keep going. Then he was back in, hard and strong, thrusting into her.] I couldn't believe it. She was really into this. Her legs circled his hips, pulling him in. After Frank shoot his load in her, she tried to hold him there. He wiggled out and another guy took his place. IQ moaned when he filled her and a broad smile filled her face. I was watching the clock and after two more guys had fucked her good, I slipped into the room. One guy was straddling her chest. His hands held her head and he pumped his cock into her mouth like it was a cunt. Another guy was filling her pussy with hard long strokes and IQ's heels were planted on his ass. Any time now the drug should start wearing off and I wanted to be there when it did. Her legs began shaking and she was moaning around the cock filling her mouth. She was cumming and cumming hard. Her legs fell away, splayed out to the side, her eyes which had been closed, began to flutter. It was wearing off. Just then, the cock in her mouth exploded. Sperm flooded her throat. Her eyes flew open, the haze was gone from them. She choked, cum spurted from her mouth and nose. She tried to struggle away from the hands gripping her head in place, away from the cock lodged in her throat. Finally he pulled out, leaving a trail of sperm across her face and tits. He turned to me laughing, all yours buddy, that is some really hot piece you picked out. I watched IQ swallow the cum remnants and before she could speak I covered her mouth with my hand and whispered in her ear. You have already been fucked by Frank and three of his friends. I enjoyed the shock in her eyes. If you don't go along with the rest of the night, I will wipe off your makeup, take off your wig and call Frank. You know your only hope of getting out of here is to fuck the rest of these guys like the hooker they think you are. But don't let me force you. You decide. Just nod if you want to go along with it. She nodded, she had no choice and we both knew it. I want to be fair, if you get too sore or dry, just tell the guy thats FUCKING you that you need lub and I'll bring it to you. Oh yeah and I would be careful about your voice, these guys know you, you know. If looks could kill, I would have died horribly from the stare of hatred she gave me. I started to leave, buy couldn't resist one last shot, Oh yeah, I told these guys that you like it rough and you like to p retend to fight back. Have fun. I opened the door and two more guys entered. [HER: That Rat Bastard!!! The Limp-Dicked Wimp!!! When I get free I will KILL HIM!!!! If he thinks I am just going to lay here and get fucked by Frank's collection of drooling idiot friends, he was nuts. I am going to ... to what? What am I going to do? I have to get these dummies to untie me. My poor pussy is already sore and I'll never get this yuckky taste out of my mouth. If another dumb jock so much as even touches me, I'll.....I'll......I have to be careful. I have to get out of here without any of these brain deads finding out who I am. If Frank ever found out it would be over. It would be the end of everything. I know him well enough to know he would never consider marrying me after this. Oh No, you've got to be kidding. Is that for real? It looks like it belongs on a horse.] Man, the kid said this bitch likes it rough. Just look at her, with that figure she could be a Penthouse model. Her tits stand straight up even with her laying down. He dropped his pants and enjoyed the flash of fear in her eyes when she saw his cock. He had seen it before. Most woman were afraid of what he could do to them with his giant cock. That's why he waited for some of the others to go before him. He wanted her well lubbed with their cum so he didn't have to take his time, so he could just fuck her as hard as he wanted. Oh Just where do you think you can go? He said to the squirming beauty tied down before him. No, no, no, he mocked, I think yes, yes, yes. You like it rough, you will get it rough. Her protest excited him even more as he grabbed her twisting legs and pulled them apart like a wishbone. He gripped her waist and sank his massive cock into her. There was resistance at first, but her wide open position and the cum deposited there, paved the way for him. Even her scream excited him as he sank deeper and deeper into her. Fully two-thirds of his cock entered her in the first stroke and the grip from her pussy as he pulled out was like fist around him. He buried himself full length with the second stroke, slamming his cock against her uterus. She keeping yelling no, no, no, and then just laid there, taking it, a little drool running through the sperm crusted on her pretty face. The other guy stood back while his buddy fucked the well built woman. He gave her some time to adjust to the big man and when he saw her stop fighting he straddled her chest and stuck his cock into her mouth. She allowed him unrestricted access. She had nothing left, the giant cock pounding her pussy was all she could feel. First the unbelievible pain of the invasion, as if she were being split into two and then, a dull ache from her hips as they were forced futher and further apart from each thrust. She went away a little in her mind and this allowed her body to take over. The stimulation inside her tunnel was complete. Every inch of her pussy was pounded and it began to get excited. Juices flowed like a waterfall, lubercating the shealth. For the first time ever, her "G" spot was touched. Touched and more, it was overloaded, every stroke sending her higher than she had ever felt sex before. Though his weight held her down, still her hips tilted up to expose even more of herself to hi s onslaught. The cock in her mouth didn't matter at all. She swallowed it with each breathe in and caressed it with her throat muscles on each breathe out. The two men riding her were getting the ride of their lives. The earth stood still, her whole universe laid between her legs. The pleasure was so extreme it was painful, yet she wanted it to continue. Going higher was meaningless, getting more excited was abstract, she was the orgasm that flowed across her body. Each ripple contained her soul. She had swallowed the erupting cock in her mouth. Her neck muscles milked the cum from it. The man above her had to pull to get his cock from her throat before she passed out from lackof oxygen. No one had even come to close to sucking him like that. He stood beside the bed, his legs too weak to walk away, watching the other man fill the catatomic woman with his cock. Her whole body shook with each thrust of the fucking animal atop her. Finally he yelled and fell on top of the shaking whore, h is ass clenched and flexed, sending his seed directly into her womb. She laid beneath him, too far gone to even respond. He left them there and went out to tell the others that she would need a small break before she could go on. [HER: NO NO NO...PAIN..PAIN..PAIN...blackness. A weird, strange blankness. Her own being was centered on her pussy. Never had she felt this way. Pleasure..pain..pleasure..pain. She was full..empty..full..empty. Jolts of hurtful, joyful agony forever. She saw colors against her closed eyelids, her insides were pushed and pulled with every stroke. And now, there..OH GOD...THERE. A spot, an area, something...something she had never felt before. It's what brought her back from the blankness. Each stroke drove upward, somewhere she hadn't been before. Her life ebbed and flowed from her pussy, her belly. Something made her breathing difficult, but that didn't matter, nothing did but the strokes which governed her life. She tried to scream, she tried to breath, but it was not important, only the crashing waves of pleasure/pain that swept over her mattered and now blackness. Come on..come on, someone fuck me. I want more cock, more cum. Do whatever you want to me. All I am is a whore. All I want is more cock and cum. Fuck me, fuck me.....] Twenty minute later, the big man finally came out and told me that the whore was asking for lub. I swear I had not planned this in advance, but right then I had the best idea. Hey Frank, I've got a real special treat for you. What more is there buddy? You'll see, I said. I called Don and Bill to give me a hand with the whore. IQ was a mess. She had bite marks on her tits and sperm covering her face and belly. She seemed out-of-it, kinda nutsy. I cleaned her up a little and with my friends help, we gagged her, flipped her on her belly and with ropes, tied her, so she was forced onto her knees, legs apart and her ass sticking high in the air. I don't think she really knew what was happening until I squeezed the tube of lub into her ass. That's when I saw the fear enter her eyes. She tried to move, but we had done a good job. She wasn't going anywhere. Frank came in then and I told him that she wanted him to be first in line for her ass. Have a good time I said and checked to make sure my camera was getting this. Frank pushed his now erect cock into the surprisingly tight asshole. The whore moaned into her gag and it sounded like she was whimpering or something. He slipped further into her, the lub made it easy to sink deep inside her. He knew he shouldn't do this. Iliene would kill him, but he also knew he would never get her to agree to anything like this. This might be the only chance he ever had to assfuck a woman. Too bad, this felt great. It gripped the whole length of his cock and it seemed to pulse around him. The little muffled cries made it seem like this was her first time and it excited him somehow. He knew it was an act, but it was a good one. His earlier sex and the lub allowed to take his time and really fuck her bottom. He felt the lub start to dry and be replaced by her own fluids, that's when he knew she was enjoying it too. Over and over again he fucked her ass, his balls slapping her pussy as he buried himself into her. He reached down and rubbed her pussy. It was like a river. She was soaking wet, flowing like a hose. In and out, in and out, he fucked her with the unique pleasure associated with forbidden sex. A hooker, a gangbang and assfucking all in one wonderful last fling night. He'd never forget this night. His cock swelled as his excitment increased. Her asshole closed tighter around him, the friction pushing him passed the point of no return. A little faster, deeper, harder, deeper, faster, the tight canal helped him feel the sperm rise in his balls and flow through his shaft erupting in spurt after spurt of liquid pleasure. He filled her ass, his cum squirted into her. He collasped across her raised ass, his dick still rammed full length into her, throbbing in rhythm to her pulse. He didn't want to pull out. He wanted to stay buried in her forever. He was surprised, thirty minutes had passed. Had he pumped into that tight wonderful ass for that long? He laid gentle light kisses up her spine as he slowly pulled his spent cock from her tight ass. She moaned when he slipped out of her with a pop. He stared at her. She had a great body, as good as Ilienes'. Her ass was perfect and the memory of their sex stirred his mind, his cock was completely spent. Slowly he turned and left the room. [HER: Good, someone else to fuck me. Yeah sure whatever position you want. What do I care. Just so long as you give me cock and cum, I'll do whatever you want. Hey, that's cold, I,...oh no, not there. That's disgusting, stay away from my behind. It feels funny and cold. What did you put into me? Oh Frank, please don't. Please don't do this to me. Ohhh it hurts, it hurts, take it out, take it out, please don't. oohhh it hurts so bad. Stop. Stop. Can't you see my tears, can't you hear my cries. Please stop, oh please stop. oh oh oh.........................................I can't believe this. What kind of whore am I? It, it..feels good. It's different, strange, but it feels good. Just how disgusting can I be? I can feel the sperm from the others running down my legs with my juices. OH Frank, I like this. Fuck me Frank, fuck my ass, Fuck my ass Frank. Fuck My ASS.] I never intended to touch her. I wasn't really kinky like that, but with her ass sticking up like that, well, the chance to fuck IQ's ass was just too much to pass up. She didn't hear me enter, but she sure felt me when I slammed my cock all the way into her ass. She jerked against her ropes and screamed into her gag. I held her head down so she couldn't see who I was. I slammed her hard and fast. No gentleness, no consideration, I fucked her like a piece of meat. I slammed her over and over again, ramming my pelvis at her exposed ass. I sank deep into her and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into her bowels. She had tears on her cheeks as I yanked my prick out and left before she saw me. [HER: OH My God. That was wonderful. Oh Frank, that was sooo good. OH don't leave me Frank. Stay with me. No, please don't go. Oh Frank. ....Frank is that you? Who...ouch, OUCH, that hurts, stop that, it hurts. I.. oh god, not again, what a whore I am, now even this feels good to me. Come on fuck me. Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt. Someone else use me. I'm a whore and good for nothing but fucking. Pick a hole, any hole. I don't care. Just fill me with more cum. Whatever you want. Does somebody else want my mouth?] Throughout the long night all fourteen of them used her. At one point I went in and saw that someone had removed her gag and was laying in front of her. Her head bobbed up and down, sucking him like a pro, while another fucked her deep in her ass. IQ was turning out to be a real hot bitch. Maybe Frank was right to marry her. After they had all had her twice and some, even three times, I went in and released her. She had a glazed look in her eyes, like she was still drugged. Amazingly her wig was still in place, I removed it and wiped the makeup from her face, exposing her to the camera. I replaced the wig, wrapped a robe around her and slipped her into my car. No one ever knew it was her. I could have made a fortune with that tape. It was hot. Epiloge: I had a talk with Frank before the wedding and told him that his only hope was to be strong and tell IQ what he expected and wanted. It must have worked, they seem very happy in their new home. The present I gave IQ might have helped a little. It was a copy of the video and note explaining just what would happen if I ever heard Frank complain about the way she treated him. (Actually I think she likes it this way.) 6959 1.37/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment