Wednesday, April 24, 2013

David, Jim & Me

David, Jim & Me by Cheri Awhile back David's best friend Jim came for an extended visit. He and David had been business partners in Houston as well as best friends. For years the two very straight bachelors had lived together, worked together, partied together....you get the idea. Then I came into David's life and all of that changed. Jim and I tolerated each other because we both loved David but that was as far as it went. David and I went into business together, lived together and partied together. All without Jim. We rarely socialized and when we did it was a strain for all of us. The boys drifted apart but remained best of friends talking to each other daily by phone and lunching 2 or 3 times per week. Then we moved to the DC area. The boys stayed in touch and over the ensuing years did some business together. Then Jim's business failed in the crunch that hit Houston. When the business failed he lost his family along with his fortune. The combination had Jim at rock bottom. It was then that David invited him to our home for as long as he wanted to be here. Frankly, I was not happy about it. By now our kid's were grown and gone and we had a life. A good one. I could see that life crashing amidst the wreckage of Jim's life. The first week or so was strained. Jim and I tiptoed around each other carefully, neither of us really comfortable with the other. But he was an excellent house guest. He would disappear at the appropriate times, was quiet and kept his space clean and neat. He would cook for us too. I was starting to warm up to him as I learned him. As it happened he was feeling the same toward me. I even went back to wearing my usual at home, after-work, let's have a cocktail, attire. Tights with a pair of workout briefs, push-up bra with a silk shirt unbuttoned but tied at the waist and a pair of "fuck me" shoes. David loves "fuck me" shoes. After a few evenings dressed like this Jim became accustomed to my boobs hanging out and things settled into a comfortable, if a tad bizarre, domestic scene. We would gather before dinner for a cocktail, then dinner, then a little TV or another drink and conversation. I was enjoying the attentions of these two guys. One evening after a particularly successful day we gathered for our normal cocktail hour. On this very warm August evening I had chosen to wear a light pull-over sweater with spaghetti straps that had a very low scooped neck line. So low that the tops of my nipples constantly kept peaking out. After a few tries at keeping them in I let it go. David's eyes indicated that it was OK. To celebrate my successful day we enjoyed more than our normal single drink. Needless to say, the Bombay Sapphire Martini's were hitting the spot. After relating my story of the day's events the conversation turned to matters sexual. Jim was being very cautious. I liked that. We were discussing the relative merits of deep throat blow jobs verses the regular variety. Jim said that he'd never been deep throated and didn't believe that it was possible if the cock was over 5 or so inches long. I told him that anything up to 8 or 9 inches was a piece of cake for someone with experience. The argument raged. By now we were all very animated and, as a result, my tits had fallen completely out of the sweater. I find that to be irritating so I took it off. Jim's eyes became as big as the bulge in his trousers. I do have nice tits. To prove my point I got up, walked around the table to David, dropped to my knee's and opened his zipper. I reached in and brought out my favorite lollipop. I stuffed his whole 7 incher into my mouth and swallowed it. All the time looking at Jim as if to say..."see I told you so." Of course I couldn't say that. My mother taught me to never talk with my mouth full. I came up for air and told Jim to bring his cock out and let me have a look. Jim immediately looked at David. My man smiled his approval. Jim wasted no time dropping trou and freeing up a very nicely shaped, if somewhat smaller cock than David's. I made my way, still on my knees, over to his chair, licked him to dampen the shaft and swallowed it whole. He came immediatly...very gratifying. Poor man hadn't had a woman for some months obviously. The quantity of jizzum he gave me was prodigious. I don't believe in wasting so I managed to capture all of it by sucking hard as he was cuming. I've never in my life known a man who didn't appreciate that. Jim was no exception. The look on his face was almost angelic as he emptied his balls into my furiously sucking mouth. Tasted a little strong and very salty, but it had been awhile for him so I forgave that. (I subsequently told him to eat less meat and more vegetables since that sweetens the flavor. Did you know that? Jim is now nearly a total vegetarian.) Once I'd finished with Jim I immediately went to David and began the same exercise. You see, once I get the taste of a man in my mouth, I want all there is to get. David was more of a challenge, not only is his cock slightly larger than Jim's, he had already cum that day. (I think you all know that I have to have my fucking in the morning. Mandatory. Otherwise my day is off kilter.) I was on my knees between David's legs jacking him off while telling him how much cum Jim had just given me and how delicious I found it to be. Meanwhile Jim had gotten out of his chair and repositioned himself for a closer look. I was telling David how much I was looking forward to fucking Jim while he (David) fucked my ass. David's eyes began rolling back in his head, the sure sign that I have been successful, and I covered his cock with my mouth. I took the first spurt in my mouth and held it there while letting the rest of his jizz explode on my tits. Both David and Jim were looking at me when I allowed some of the spunk in my mouth to dribble out and roll down my chin and drip off to join the rest on my tits. I think they enjoyed that extra little touch. Wouldn't you? 3764 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment