Monday, April 22, 2013

Dirty Little Secrets

DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS My wife, Linda, and I have been married for 18 years. She and I are both 40. She has worked for the same company, a small electronics type company, for 16 years. The company has about 90 employees, with approximately 50 of them women. A lot of the assembly of the small circuit boards is easier for women with smaller hands than men to do it, so a lot of women work in the shop. Over the years my wife has become close friends with several of the women she works with. Marsha, her best friend is 43 and married. We have become very close with her and her husband, Bill, over the years. Beth, 45, and her husband Jim are also good friends. We are also good friends with several other women that she works with and their spouses. I have attended a lot of company functions over the years and I also bring lunch to work for my wife and 3 or 4 of her girlfriends once a week or so. You are probably wondering where this is all going at this point. Well, about a year ago I started to notice changes in my wife's friend Marsha. When I would drop lunch off at work, I started seeing her wearing more makeup, dark lipstick, her nails long and painted. She looked really hot. Her style of dress changed too, from loose jeans and tops to tight slacks and low cut tops. Really tight clothing and always in high heels. But when we would visit her and Bill on weekends she was toned down? not much makeup, same old jeans, etc. I thought it was odd, but kept it to myself. I also noticed Beth wearing brighter shades of lipstick than normal for her and shorter skirts during that time. One Thursday, Marsha called me mid morning and asked if i could bring lunch for the girls and, of course, I did. When I saw Marsha that day, she looked really hot. Dark burgundy lipstick and nails. Her hair was highlighted with a lot of blonde in it. She was wearing a tight skirt and a scoop neck top with TONS of cleavage showing. That night at home I mentioned it to Linda. She asked me if I thought Marsha looked hot. I told her I did. She changed the subject. I didn't know whether she was pissed off or what. That Saturday, Linda said she wanted me to take her to the mall. She went into Macy's and went to the cosmetics section. Marsha never wore much makeup other than mascara and some blush. She never wore lipstick and never got her nails done. She wasn't into that stuff, she preferred the more natural look I guess. Well, anyhow, she took me into the cosmetics area and asked me if I wanted her to get some lipstick like Marsha wore. I told her yes, and she bought 10 different shades, all bold colors, reds, burgundy, purple, etc. Then we went to the nail place out in the mall and she had acrylic nails put on and bought several nail polishes to match her new lipsticks. When we got home she went to the bedroom and painted her nails burgundy and put on a matching burgundy lipstick and came out and asked me if i liked it. I told her it was really hot. She spent the next hour or so teasing me, asking if I had a hard on etc. That wasn't like her at all, she was normally quite prudish. She ended up sitting down next to me and rubbing my dick through my pants. Then she asked if I wanted her to give me a blow job. I couldn't get my pants down fast enough. She had only done that a few times in our marriage and i was really horny. She got on her knees and took me into her burgundy lips. I exploded onto her boobs less than a minute later. She repeated this almost every day for the next couple of weeks. I was in heaven. A couple of weeks later, she came home from work and seemed to be troubled about something. I asked what was wrong, but she didn't want to talk about it. Finally, she gave in and told me. She said that she had been hearing rumors about Marsha messing around with some black guys from the back shop. There are about 15 black men that work in shipping and receiving and Marsha is their supervisor. Linda, being the good friend that she was, told Marsha what she had heard. Marsha took her into her office and told her it was true. She told her she had started fucking black men months before and she loved it. It shocked Linda. She said that Marsha was really graphic about it, telling her how big their cocks were, etc. I don't know why but I got an immediate image of Marsha on her knees sucking one of their black cocks in my mind. It really turned me on. I told Linda I knew something wasn't right when i saw Marsha all painted up at work and wearing sexy clothes, but not when we visited them. I was really turned on and I think Linda knew by the bulge in my pants. Over the next several weeks, Linda found out that several other of her girlfriends at work were also doing it. She seemed upset and we didn't visit Bill and Marsha over the next few weeks. We still continued our sex life with her wearing more makeup and giving me head and teasing me for the next few months. About 6 months ago I noticed Linda slip a lipstick into her purse when she was getting ready for work. She had only worn the lipstick and nail polish at home for me to spice up our sex up to that point. I wondered about why she snuck it into her purse, but didn't mention it to her. It had me so obsessed all morning at my job that I decided to drop in on her unannounced at work. When I got to her office, she had a burgundy lipstick and matching nail polish on. She got really nervous when she saw me. I didn't say anything about it. I asked if she could come to lunch with me but she said she couldn't because she had a meeting to go to. I left it at that. When she got home that night she didn't have the lipstick on, but still had her nails painted. I asked her why she felt she had to hide it from me like she did. She said she didn't want me to think she was doing what Marsha and the other women were doing. I asked why she was wearing it at work. She said that the guys were easier to deal with when she wore the lipstick and nail polish. That they seemed more eager to do what she wanted them to do. She said she knew it turned them on and used it to her advantage. She said she felt more powerful, more respected, especially by the black guys. I didn't believe a word she said. She had told me once before that Marsha would go to lunch with black guys and give them head and then come back and tell her all about it, how big they were, how much they came, how she loved it, etc. I hid in the parking lot of her workplace around lunchtime for the next 2 weeks. Finally, one day, I saw her come out and get into the car with a black guy. I let them leave the parking lot and waited until they couldn't see me and followed them. I ended up getting stuck at a red light and lost them. About 25 minutes later they pulled in and Linda was reapplying her lipstick in his car mirror. Then she walked back into work. I called her office about 5 minutes later and asked what she did for lunch. She told me her and the girls ordered in Chinese. That afternoon when she got home from work I told her what I had seen. She said, "Look, I have heard Marsha and Beth talking about how big those guys are for months, how long they can fuck, how much they cum, and on and on and on. I had to see for myself and I am glad I did." She told me that she loved me but that the sex with them was unbelievable and that she needed it....... More to come in part 2 9147 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment