Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Susan's Senior Year

My senior year in high school was different than I ever thought it would be. There were two high school, the black one and the white one. In 1970-71 school year, they closed the white one and combined the two in the black one. You had the chance to go to a different school if you wanted but you had to transfer before the school year started. I had gone to school in this NE Florida town all my life and wanted to graduate from there. I chose to stay and finish my senior year. The first day of school, there were only three whites, all girl with me in the 12th and the other two girls in the 9th. Since the 9th grade was in a separate part on the school, I was usually the only white other than several white teachers in the school. After the first day, I tried to transfer out but I couldn?t because the time had passed and they needed some whites in that school. On the second day I found out that I was going to be the target of the black boys. They would come up to me and ask me if I had ever been with a black boy, try and touch me, put their hand under my dress and when I turned and said no, someone on the other side would try and slip their hand on my breast or under my dress. It was a constant fight to keep them from feeling me up. There were usually 5 or 6 boys around me in between class when I had to go to my locker and that is when they would try. There was never any teachers in the hall in between class to keep order, I could see that all the teachers were doing was staying in their room and putting in their time and not seeing anything or getting involved. I went to the office and had a meeting with the principle and he told me that I was in a different school than last year and I just needed to get along and quit thinking I was better than them. I told him I didn?t think I was better and he said good, then we shouldn?t have a problem because there is nothing I can do, its your word against theirs. Just get along Susan, do what you have to do. I realized then that I wasn?t going to get any help from anyone in school. The next day, Wednesday is when it really started. They had heard that I had gone to the office to complain and the office wasn?t going to give me any help which meant it was open season on me. After homeroom, I went to my locked knowing these black guys were going to try and put their hand under my dress and touch my tits. That?s not what happened. These black guys acted like they were in a gang and they ruled the school and that?s what it seemed like. The black guy that usually did all the talking came up to me and said he heard that I had tried to get them in trouble and I thought I was better than them. I said no I didn?t think I was better. While I was saying that, he tried to put his hand under the front of my dress and I pushed his hand away. He slapped me and told me never push his hand away again. He put his hand under my dress again and I turned and pushed his hand away. He slapped me again, this time harder and it hurt a lot. I could tell he wasn?t playing and there wasn?t anyone that was going to help me. He told me that he didn?t want me wearing any panties or bra to school. I said I couldn?t do that and he slapped me again, harder. He told me he was going to show me what happened if I wore them to school. He told me to lift my dress and I asked him please don?t make me do this, he slapped me again and told me he wasn?t going to tell me again. I lifted my dress some but it wasn?t enough for him and he said higher and he didn?t want to tell me again. I lifted my dress above my panties and all these black boys were standing there looking at me. Jimmy, the black boy that had been doing all the talking and slapping, grabbed my panties and cut them off me with his knife. He told me to lift my dress higher and all the black guys got to see him rub his hand on my pubic hair and told them how soft it was. While I was still holding my dress up, Jimmy grabbed my blouse and ripped it open with the buttons flying everywhere. I couldn?t do anything because he hadn?t told me I could put my dress down and just watched as he cut my bra off and everyone could see my breast. He rubbed my tits and I watched his black hands play with them and my super hard nipples. He told me he wanted me to wear shorter skirts and I asked him how much shorter. That was the wrong thing to say. He said he would show me and took his knife and cut my skirt short enough that if I bent over at all you could see my ass and pussy. When I sat down at my desk, my skirt was high enough that you could see my pussy and there was nothing to pull down to cover me. He said anything longer than that and me would cut it and make it shorter. I had three more skirts cut before I got some short enough. I had to keep them in my car and wear a regular skirt from home and then change before I got to school. Wearing these short skirt to school every day, I finally got comfortable with them and it got to the point that I didn?t care anymore. Jimmy said that?s the way he wanted me to dress going to school and each morning I had to lift my dress and show him I had no panties on and it didn?t make any difference who was around. Some skirts were so short I didn?t have to lift them, you could just see. Everyone left and went to their class, the only thing I could do was tie my blouse together and go on to class. I had on a white blouse and everyone could see my nipples through the material. My teacher didn?t say anything about seeing my nipples and pussy until the end of class and he said I needed to wear something different to class the next day. I told him what happened and that the black guys wouldn?t let me wear any panties or bra, they would just cut them off if I did. He said he understood and not to worry about it, just do what you have to do. The next day when I went to school, I had a dress on so no one could see I wasn?t wearing any panties until I had to lift my dress to show Jimmy. He came up to me and asked me why I had that bra on and that long skirt. I didn?t say anything. The next thing I knew he slapped me hard and ripped my blouse off so I couldn?t wear it. Next he took his knife and cut the bra off so I had nothing to cover me from the waist up and he wouldn?t let me cover myself. Everyone who walked by could see my breast and my nipples were getting super hard knowing everyone was looking. Next he cut my skirt shorter that he cut the day before. I didn?t even have to bend over or sit for you to see my ass and pussy. He also told me to keep my legs spread so anyone could see my pussy anytime they looked. I thought the black girls would help me but they disliked me because all the black guys were paying so much time playing with and talking to me and they could tell I was starting to really enjoy it. I walked on to class and sat at my desk trying to think what I could do. In the classroom I just sat just like that because the teachers didn?t care what you did in class just as long as you didn?t make too much noise or bother someone trying to learn. Here I was, sitting in the classroom, the only white person with nothing on but a very short shirt that covered nothing. I had pull the skirt up higher on my hips so it showed everything I had, I even thought about taking the skirt off too and just go completely naked. They had broken me down and I was ready to fuck all the black cock I could. I remembered I had a tee shirt in my car for gym so after class, I went and put on my tee shirt but you could still see my nipples and my tits swing and bounce when I walked. My skirt was so short it looked funny with my tee shirt on. The bottom of the tee shirt was almost as long as my skirt so I said what the hell and took my skirt off and used just the tee shirt. I could of put on my gym shorts and I looked at them. I started to put them on but for some reason, I didn?t, it turned me on knowing I was going to go around the rest of the day and the black boys were going to be able to play with me and see my ass and pussy either through the thin material of the tee shirt or because I would bend over and pretend that I didn?t realize that I was showing my pussy to all those black boy and then I would watch their cocks grow in their pants and they would see my looking. I believe I could of gone to every class I had naked and no one would of said anything. The rest of the week ended with me letting the black guys feel me up, play with my tits and pussy and letting anyone watch. I also had to lift my dress to anyone who asked and this was only the second week of school. The thing I didn?t understand was that I was starting to get turn on by all this. The way I was treated was like I was under their control and I had to do everything I was told. I would go home and at night, I would think about all those black guy putting their hand on me, their black hands. I was wondering about their black cocks and if they were as big and long as I had heard. I wondered if I would find out this coming week. I couldn?t believe what I was thinking. I have never dreamed about fucking a black cock, at least that I would admit to anyone. And here I was thinking what it would be like. Monday, the third week and I wondered how it would end. It didn?t take me long to find out. When I got to my locker, Jimmy and the rest of them were waiting for me. I could see this was going to be an every day thing. I walked up to them and lifted my skirt to show them I had no panties on. Jimmy grabbed my hand and asked if I had ever felt a black cock before. I said no, I had no interest in that, but if he really knew that is just what I wanted to do. He put my hand to the front of his pants and told me to rub his cock. I did without question and to tell you the truth, I was surprised how big his cock felt. Instead of making me rub him, I wanted to rub that big black cock but I wasn?t going to let him know that. I did this for several minutes and I must say it grew to be very impressive, he told me to take it out. I looked around and people were going down the hall like nothing was happening. So I unzipped his pants and reached in to pull out the first black cock I had ever seen. It was so hard and big I couldn?t get it out and now I really wanted to see that black fucker. I undid his belt and pants, slowly slid down his pants until I could see his black cock come into view. Finally all of it came into view and it was beautiful and standing straight out. He told me to stand up and back up to the lockers with your legs spread. I realized he was going to fuck me right in the hallway where anyone could see. I did as I was told because I didn?t want to get slapped again but also because I wanted that black cock in my pussy. He stepped up to me and told me to grab his cock and guide it into my pussy. I took it and brought it to my pussy lips and rubbed it up and down several times. I couldn?t stand it anymore and guided it to my opening and he started to enter me. I could feel that black cock pushing into my white pussy. I looked into Jimmy?s eyes and told him to fuck me hard with his black cock. I raised one of my legs and wrapped it around him so I could pull him in deeper. It all felt so wonderful, fucking a black cock, in the hallway and anyone could see me with that cock in my white pussy. I was telling Jimmy to fuck me harder and deeper when the teacher came out to close her door and saw us. The look on her face didn?t chance one bit, it was like she saw this all the time and said if we wanted to get in class, we needed to get in the room now, she said we could finish later. I hated to stop but we had to go to class. After I took my seat, Derek asked me why I always wore tops with no bra so that my nipples showed. I told him that Jimmy makes me and he said he thought I had great breast. Wow, that was the first time Derek had talked to me and the first time I had really seen him this year. Derek had gone to the white high school last year to play football and with me being a cheerleader, I had known him and thank goodness I had been nice to him. We started to talk and after class, he would walk with me and Jimmy and the others would leave me alone when Derek was with me. Luckily I had all but my last class, which was gym with him. So we walked together to each class and ate lunch together. With Jimmy not bothering me anymore, I could start wearing my panties and bra and longer dresses to school again but for some reason I didn?t. I was so use to not wearing them, it just didn?t seen to matter anymore. And besides, it was a big turn on for me. At lunch, Derek and I would sit together and eat and he started putting his hand on my leg just above my knee. I looked at him and asked why he did that and he said he had always heard how soft white girls skin was and he just wanted to find out. I said, did you find out? And he said yes, did I mind if he kept his hand there and I said no, that was fine. This went on every day at lunch. We would sit down and after a minute he would slip his hand on my leg and everyday, it would be just a little higher. I never said anything because he had a long way to go and my skirts were so short back then. But Wednesday his hand was more than halfway up my leg and getting higher until it was going under my skirt. I reached down and moved his hand back down my leg and he moved it back up my leg, closer to my pussy and left it there. I wondered what it was going to be like tomorrow, I knew I wasn?t going to be able to keep his hand away from my pussy much longer, I knew he wanted to play with my pussy and I wanted him to play with it. I needed a plan. The next day as I was going to lunch with Derek, I realized what I would do. When he put his hand on my leg, I would put my hand on his leg and when he moved his hand up my leg, I would do the same on his leg. So, as we sat down it wasn?t long before he put his hand about half way up my leg. I took my hand and I put it on the inside of his leg a little higher than half way. When I did, the thing that surprised me was my hand was on top of his cock head. I was hoping his cock would be down that leg but I wasn?t gong to let him know that?s what I wanted. He jumped when he felt my hand on his cock but didn?t say anything. What he did do is move his hand up my leg a little and so I moved my hand up his leg. I could also feel his cock getting longer and harder. He moved his hand up higher and then he would move it lower on my leg and I did the same on his. He was wearing some loose fitting pants and I could wrap my hand around his cock and I realized that I could jack him off and make him come in his pants. His cock was getting very hard and long. I couldn?t get it out of my mind, here I was, jacking off a black guy in the lunchroom with no one even paying attention to us. Derek was slowly moving his hand higher and higher up my leg and his hand was under my dress not to far from my pussy. I was so turned with my hand on his cock that I spread my legs letting him know I wanted him to play with my pussy. I felt his fingers playing with my clit and it felt so good. He had pushed my dress up so I could see his black hand playing and finger fucking me. I wanted to see his black cock and I reached over and started unzipping and unbuckling his pants. I want to see his black cock and I wanted to see it now and I didn?t care who knew. I reached in and pulled out the biggest black cock I had ever seen and my white hands were going up and down on it. The difference in color and the taboo of what I was doing in front of all these people was getting to me. I was getting close to a climax, it kept getting closer and closer and just when I was about to come, Derek stopped. He reached his hand behind my head and I thought he was going to move my head down to suck his cock in front of everyone and I was more than ready to do it, I didn?t care anymore who saw me I was way past that. What he did was bring my lips to his lips and kiss me in front of everyone and I started kissing him back. This made me so hot, I didn?t realize I could get any hotter than I was. When he finished kissing me, I opened my eyes and I could see people looking at us. He took my head then and guided it to his cock. I opened my mouth and took his black cock into my mouth and moved my mouth up and down several times seeing how much of his cock I could take. I went wild sucking his black cock, I would suck on it and then lift up and kiss him while beat his cock with my hands. I would look around the room and look at the people watching me and give them the expression on my face that I loved doing this. I stood up and got beside Derek, still holding onto his cock with one hand, I straddled his legs, facing him and lowered my pussy onto his cock. This was the second time I had a black cock all the way in my white pussy and it felt wonderful, just like it belonged there, it just felt so natural. I wanted everyone seeing me fucking him, I wanted people seeing me on top of him so they knew I was fucking his black cock. I started telling him to fuck me with his black cock, fuck me hard and deep, take my white pussy and knock me up with your black baby. I made sure I said it loud enough so everyone could hear and see me. I couldn?t help myself, I stood up so everyone could see and took off my clothes. I laid down on the table with my legs spread and told Derek, so everyone could see and hear that I wanted to be fucked by a black man, I loved black men and wanted all the black cock I could get. I was now wild for black cock. I wanted to be knocked up with a black baby. Well before I finished the bell rang for the next class so we didn?t get to do anything else but if we had time I would?ve let Derek finish fucking me right on the table in front of everyone. I didn?t know then but the next month that is just what happened, not just with Derek but with other black cocks. I found I just loved those black cocks. I never thought I would be this way and I didn?t understand it, I just knew I wanted to fuck his black cock and had this strange desire to have black babies. Black babies, I come just thinking about that. The ultimate taboo, being pregnant with a black baby and no one would know until I saw the expression on the doctor and nurses faces. I could picture holding my black baby, feeding it from my nipple and people walking by and watching. I went to the rest of my classes that day so turned on that I couldn?t get that black cock out of my mind. I couldn?t believe that just three weeks ago I would never have thought I would ever have anything to do with a black man and now, that?s all I wanted, I was going wild and craving black cock all the time. My last class was P.E. and I was given the job of teaching the black cheerleaders some cheers. We were in the gym with about 20 minutes left when Derek walked in and sat in the stands about half way up. All he was wearing was his gym shorts and tennis shoes, he had his tee shirt off holding it in his hand. It was the first time I had seen him almost naked and his black body looked so beautiful to me and I could feel my pussy getting wet. I could just picture that naked black body, between my white leg that were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his back as we fucked. After another cheer we practiced, I looked up and I saw his black cock hanging out of his shorts with him stroking it. I just stared at it and then looked up into his eyes that were looking right into my eyes. I kept looking between his black cock as it grew bigger and harder and his eyes letting him know I wanted that cock, that I wasn?t afraid of it or didn?t care what anyone thought. We did several other cheers and when I turned back around, he was gone. I only had about 5 more minutes so I hurried up and finished the practice. Going out side I thought I would see Derek but he wasn?t there. I waited about 10 minutes but he didn?t come so I went into the girls locker room where I always took a shower after practice and I thought maybe he might be in there waiting for me. I didn?t see him in there and thought maybe he had somewhere he had to go. I went and took my shower thinking maybe he would come in while I was under the shower. I pictured me standing under the shower, the water running on my face with my eyes closed and Derek walking up behind me. The picture in my mind was a white girl, me, with the big naked black guy walking up to me with his hard black cock sliding between my ass cheeks and rubbing my pussy lips and his hands reaching around cupping my tits. I took a long shower even washing my hair twice giving him time to come in but he didn?t. I finally turned off the water and dried off and put my hair in the towel and started walking to my locker. I looked over and Derek was standing in the door looking at me with just a towel on my hair. It was the first time a black guy had seen me completely naked and I was getting wet fast. I told him he wasn?t suppose to be in the girls locker room and he asked me if I wanted him to leave. I told him no, please don?t leave so he walked over to me and started kissing me. I looked at a mirror on the wall and kissed him back as he wrapped his arms around me but all I was interested in was his black cock. I slid my hands into his shorts finding a black cock that was growing fast. I pushed his shorts down releasing his cock so I could see my white hand holding his black cock. It was so exciting standing with this naked black guy holding my naked white body in his arms, looking at us in the mirror. We kissed like this but I pulled him over to the bench so I could sit down which put my face at his cock level. I just held onto the black cock playing with it and just enjoying looking and holding onto it. All the things I had been taught or thought about sex with black men went out the window. Right now I wanted his black cock in my mouth, I wanted to taste it and let him know I wanted him. Me sucking on his cock didn?t last long, I wanted that black cock in my white pussy and I guess he wanted the same because when I took my mouth off his cock and looked up to him, he must of seen the lust for a black cock in my eyes, he pushed me back on the bench so I was laying down and he got in between my legs and had his black cock at the entrance to my white pussy. You can tell I love the difference in color because I love writing about his black cock and my white pussy. He pushed forward and his head was right up against my pussy lips and he would rub it up and down turning me on that much more. I was watching this black cock getting ready to fuck me, something I never thought I would ever get the chance, and I looked up to him and told him to fuck me with his black cock. I pushed down trying to get his cock into me at the same time he pushed forward. That was the union, his black cock slipped into my white pussy and all the pass history went to the way side. The mating of two races, black and white, who had been at odds and fights for hundreds of years, finally we had come together and you couldn?t get any closer than this. Derek was excited as I was because we fucked like there was no tomorrow. I knew I loved fucking this black cock and I didn?t care if anyone walked in on us, I wasn?t going to stop. As it turned out, the janitor and principle walked in and saw us. I heard someone coming but I wasn?t going to stop and I looked up and saw the same principle I had talked to weeks ago and he just stood there with the janitor and watched us. After several minutes he told me, Susan I see you found a solution to your problem, I like your solution. After they left, we fucked I don?t know how much longer, it just felt so wonderful, I was going to climax again when Derek said he was about to come, where did I want it? I told him I wanted to feel him come in my pussy, I wanted a black man to come in me. He asked if I was on birth control and I wasn?t and I told him so. I didn?t care at that point, I wanted to feel him inside me and it surprised me on how much more it turned me on knowing that he was going to put his black baby batter into my womb. Thinking about that made me have the biggest climax I had ever had. I could get pregnant with a black baby and since I didn?t believe in abortion, I knew I would have the black baby. Everyone would know that the father of my child if I got pregnant was black. But I also felt that this was the future. Blacks and whites getting together, whether it was a black man and white woman or a white man and a black woman, you were seeing a lot more interracial couples and more interracial children and this was the start of the 1970?s, what would it be like in 40 years. I could feel him going deeper into my pussy and his black cock head was pushing up against my white womb. Then it happened, I started feeling his warm baby batter exploding against the opening to my womb. I just went crazy by this and started telling him I wanted to be knocked up by him with a black baby, I wanted to make a baby with him. I wanted everyone to know I loved fucking black men and I was well on my way. After he climax, we just laid there for several minutes in the after glow of a great fuck. We kissed and rubbed each other until it was time to get up. I felt like taking another shower so I got my towel and walked over to the showers and turned it on. I shampooed my hair and while my eyes were closed, I felt another pair of hands on me. The next thing I felt was a big cock up against my ass cheeks. Derek was standing behind me with his hand playing with my tits, just like I had dreamed. I washed the shampoo out of my hair and reached around and grabbed a hold of what I felt was my black cock. I turned around and we kissed while I rubbed his cock against my pussy. I could feel him getting hard again so he pushed me against the shower wall and I raised one of my legs and stuffed his black cock in me again. This time he took my pussy. There wasn?t anything easy or loving about this, we were fucking and fucking hard. I finally raised my other leg and he had me pushed up against the wall and I had my legs wrapped his waist telling him to fuck me with his black cock and fuck me hard. Again I could feel his cock getting real hard and I knew he was getting read to give me more of his baby batter and I was more than ready. I wanted to climax the same time he did so we let go at the same time. This time I saw stars and something must of happened to Derek because I felt his legs go weak and he slipped down the way to the floor. He hit the floor with his ass hard and with me still riding his cock, it just pushed his black cock deeper into my pussy and if its possible, into my womb. All I know is his cock went into some other part of my body that nothing had ever being but it also gave me another climax, bigger than the last one if that was possible. We just lay there with the water running on us. We couldn?t get up. After about 10 minutes with his cock in my pussy the whole time, we finally had enough strength to get up and finally get dressed. We had been in the locker room for over an hour and I couldn?t decide if it felt like we had been there all day or just a few minutes. All I know was it was wonderful and the start of a new way of life for me for my senior year. When I got to school the next day, Derek was there at my locker waiting for me and as I walked up, I raised my skirt showing him I wasn?t wearing any panties and went up and french kissed him. As I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed, I knew my dress had raised above my pussy and ass so everyone could see and I loved it, kissing a black man and showing my white body to these black boys. He kissed me back and told me I didn?t have to raise my skirt anymore. I asked him if he like me doing that and he said hell yes, I love it I just didn?t want you to think you had to. OK, in that case, I want to show you I don?t have my pussy covered for you so every day I?ll just keep on doing it and if we get the chance to fuck, there is nothing in your way. He grabbed me again and we kissed. The news of Derek and me fucking and being together went through school like wildfire. Everyone in the school knew by the end of the day which was fine with me but the black girls sure didn?t like that. My P.E. teacher had seen Derek and me the other day in the locker room fucking and had watched us for a while. I found out later that she had been divorced for about 7 months because her husband caught her and one of the black football coaches fucking in their bed. She called me in to her office and told me the principle had told her he had walked in and saw Derek and me fucking in the locker room and we needed to move it somewhere else. She told me of a storage room that she had made into a room with a bed and that Derek and I could use it as long as she and Mark, the black coach, weren?t using it. As it turned out, Derek and I used it so much that they put another bed in there so we all could use the room at the same time. We were all in there so much that at times we would watch them fuck or they would watch us. What a turn on watching a white woman getting fucked by a big black cock and her loving it. Of course it wasn?t long before we started swapping partners. Wow, I was fucking another black cock and loving it. I realized then that it wasn?t Derek I was in love with but it was black cock and the interracial taboo thing. Derek and I or some other black guy were fucking everyday at school, I just couldn?t get enough of those black cock. Mary, my P.E. coach told me that Derek?s chemistry teacher told her he was having some problems in class and could I tutor him several days a week at his house and also on Saturday. I said sure and she smiles at me knowing what was on my mind. So Derek and I started going to his house after school and we studied for the first 30 minutes. That was as long as we could wait, after that we were in his bed, either me sucking his black cock, him eating me, us doing a 69 or just fucking everyway we could think. I would usually try and leave before 5:30 because his mother and father usually came home about that time. One day time got away from us and Derik had me pinned down fucking me and me telling him how much I loved his black cock. I had wrapped my legs around him and had my hands on his ass pulling him down to make him go as deep as he could. The door swung open and his mother started yelling at us telling Derek to get off that white whore slut and get me out of her home. She didn?t want to see her son fucking one of those white girls, that they were trash. Derek?s father came in behind her and looked in his room and saw what Derek and I were still doing. We never stopped fucking when his mother came in or ever when his dad came in either. His dad just smiled and told Derek?s mother to just leave us alone, that it looked like we knew what we were doing. His mother was very cold to me the rest of the day but the next time I saw her and from then on she treated my like a daughter. I think Derek and I fucked, if not everyday we were together, there weren?t but maybe one or two days we didn?t fuck for the rest of the school year. On the weekends when I had to tutor Derek, I would tell my parents I was spending the night with a girlfriend and then spend the night with Derik. At the end of school, Derek was going to a college in Georgia to play football and I was staying in Florida going to college. But that was in the fall. We still had all summer so what I did was move in with Mary, my P.E. teacher, she was living with coach and it just seemed right for Derek to move in with me. We lived together that summer like husband and wife, we got along great and we stayed well fucked. I?ve thought about that relationship a lot because I really missed Derek. As time went by, I realized that what I missed was the interracial sex. To me it came just so natural and it felt so right. Since that time my attitude about blacks and whites together has completely changed. I enjoy seeing interracial couples together, having a good time and especially the couples that have children together. They make the most beautiful children. I also love to see the grandparents with their young interracial children. Society sure had changes through the years. Now it?s nothing to see interracial couples and in the last 10 years you see a lot more black girls with white guys. Now it?s almost even between black men, white women to white men, black women. One last thing, I never said whether I got pregnant or had a black baby. That story is for another time but let me just say, life is still wonderful. 29997 1.69/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment