Monday, April 29, 2013

Ms. Marca Part 55

This is more in the life and times of my wild and wicked ways. This is about me? just a part of my life! It was Thursday night, Tim was out of town and I had just hung up from saying good night to him as he was going to bed early and I was horny and hot. I want some cock, young hard cock and I knew I could get some at a local college hang out. Tim would not be home until Saturday afternoon and I had time to play. I had to look in the mirror one last time before spraying some perfume on and leaving. "God Marca, you're hot!" I whispered to myself as I puckered up my lips, lifted my breasts with my hands and shut the bathroom light off. 10 PM???do you know where your wife is?I do and she was after some meat.< Some stud said my best asset was my lips, eyes and tits. So I always made sure to have a big emphasis on them. The short black flared skirt I was wearing sure would tease the hunks, especially if I was dancing fast enough to show them that I had on a thong panties on underneath. My red tube top clung tightly to my 40DD, nipples erect and poking through the thin fabric. Covering my tube top was a matching jacket to my skirt. My long black hair was so shiny and had that just fleshed fuck look to it, which is one thing I had always loved. The drive to the club only took a few minutes. It gave me enough time to apply extra lip-gloss and stare at myself in the mirror, making sure I looked hot enough to attract a young stud or two to take care of my itch. The bouncer at the door asked me for my ID, we both laughed I nibbled on my bottom lip, blew him a kiss and gave him big smile as I went in the club. Some tall, muscular young man with a tight black shirt, and black leather pants was standing in the dark corner, sipping on a Heineken and staring me down. He was not really anything like Tim?he was my type, so I just brushed my hair behind my ears, walked past him and went to the bar. Before long, I danced with one hunk than another. They all took turns with me on the dance floor and I just had to show the other cock's in the room what they were missing. It got me a little wet to see all these hard dicks sitting at the bar watching me dance. I knew half of them were getting hard watching, and I did not mind. Too bad, I could not help them all out. I soon had all the drinks I needed for one night as each just had to buy me a drink, The tall body builder stud who I had seen when I came in came up and asked me to dance, this was a slow number, and I felt the big boner as soon as he pulled me up close. He kept sliding his hands up and over my breasts as he grinded into my pussy. I was really getting into it, but he was making me so wet that I could not handle it. His hands went from my breasts, down to my belly, down to my upper thighs. His fingers slid up my skirt and I think he was trying to tug on my panties, when he got the shocker that I was not wearing any. (I took them off the second time I went to the ladies room.) Pulling my face close to his, he whispered something in my ear but the music was so loud that I could not understand him. Grabbing my hand, he guided me to the back of the club where the pool tables were. He glared into my eyes for a moment before leaning in close; gently slide his lips against the side of my neck. His kisses were from another world. I could feel the wetness gathering between my legs, as warm flashes shot up to my chest. Just before he slid his hand up my skirt again, one of the bouncers saw us and asked us to take it somewhere else. Yeah I know I'm crazy. Usually men are the ones who go out to clubs and bars looking for some ass. However, this was like a game to me, to see how many men or phone numbers I could get, and how many of them I could get to go home with me, if I wanted to take them their, which I never do until I have been with the a few times and they understand the game I play and they better be on the same page as I am. I guess you could call me a slut, a rose is a rose, yea, yea. I enjoyed every minute of it. The drinks had my head spinning and I was ready to get out of the place and get some night air. He walked me to my car and told me he would follow me home. I told him I was married and that was not a good idea. "Let's go to your place!" He said if we did that I would have to get with his two roommates?hell thhat was not a bad idea. Unlocking my door I slipped my jacket off, and he got a better view of my tube top and what it had been trying to cover. I looked around the parking lot to see if anyone was watching and than we slipping inside my back seat before anyone saw us, I giggled a little. No sooner then the door latched, I rolling over, and was climbing on top of him, I was kissing his chest, neck and face as he pulled my tube top off over my head away from my breasts. Squeezing them inside his palms, he massaged my nipples with his fingertips. I could feel his cock growing erect inside his pants. I rubbed my hand down his body to feel it growing, but he grabbed my arm, pulled it away, and asked me to wait. He than pulled my skirt down, and threw it into the front seat with my top. My body was so cold, but his fingers warmed me up quickly as soon as he rolled me over on my back on the seat. I felt one hand slide between my pussy lips, rubbing up and down just before I felt a warm, wet tongue replace it. It was so natural, the way I felt such pleasure, and immediately spread my legs open as wide as I could. I could feel his thumb pressing down on my clit, as his tongue and middle finger slid inside me. I could enjoy this kind of stuff all night. It did not take much of his licking, sucking and fucking my clit and pussy with his fingers, tongue, before my body started shaking with this incredible pleasure that was causing me to scream out, as I gripped handfuls of his hair tightly within my fingers, and dug his face on my pussy even harder and faster. I almost punched a hole in my cloth roof with my 5 inch spiked heels, which was the only thing I still had on. Sweat was dripping down my body as he rolled me over onto my elbows and knees, and before I could say anything, I felt something thick and hard rubbing the back of my leg. I looked back in the darkness of the car and from the parking lot lights. I could see he was standing out side the back door ready to give me his cock. I picked up my purse and got a condom out and held it back toward him as I moved back to where my feet hung over the edge of the seat and I tried to open up to him as best I could in my back seat. I felt him take the condom from me and heard the package tearing open. The big stud was moving behind me and I felt the rubber like material of the condom touch my leg. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me with that hard cock... mmm yeah" He rubbed the head up and down my wet slit?teasing me as if he wanted me to beg for it. The big cock bastard knew I wanted it. "Please hurry before someone comes by!" Was all I could say as I pinched my nipples with my fingers, awaiting his cock to slowly enter me, so I could fuck him like he's never done it before. "Be gentle...", I said. "I'll go slowly. You're going to love this", he replied. After moments of stroking my pussy with the head of his dick, he started to enter me. It took patience and perseverance. He slowly rocked back and forth. With each stroke, he gained a little more penetration. I was starting to go crazy rocking my hips back to meet his thrusts. "Oh god, you're big! You're filling me, oh my hole baby, damn I'm full", I moaned. "I'm only half way in. Just wait until I get it all of it inside of you." he replied. I turned my head and looked back at him in the dark. "Jesus Christ, are you kidding me, just half of it in?" He continued his short strokes opening my formerly tight twat to accommodate his huge cock. I didn't think that I could take it all but he kept filling me, who was I kidding, I've taken bigger. Finally, his big balls came to rest on me. He had stuffed me full of his giant dick. He continued to fuck me with short, slow stokes. I panted, gasped and moaned as he slid his dick in and out of my wet hole. My ass wriggled and writhed as he started to screw me with longer, faster strokes. I seemed to have an orgasm with each stroke. "I can't believe you're taking all of me, shit you're some piece of ass!" I looked up toward the window in front of me and said. "Come on, big man, keep fucking me, ... you're good...I could do this forever.... Ohhhhhh!" I panted. His hands gripped my hips, as I felt him sliding it all the way in and than all the way out just the head in. He played that game of inch by inch, until buried deep inside my tight hot pussy. Arching my back as I pushed my ass back into him, not focusing on the speed, but focusing on how deep and how hard it was. "Oh you feel so good?god I needed this!" I never was one to fuck like a mink. I have always been the kind of girl that would rather get a nice rough fuck, instead of a ???fast' in and out kind of thing. He worked my pussy over good, as if I had never experienced a big cock before, but I wanted to show him just how good I could do it. I looked back, he saw me smiling and before I could say a word, he pulled me out of the car, turning me around to where I was facing him. I was out in the parking lot and I was standing naked next to my open car door. His eyes lit up, and by the expression he had on his face, he liked my rock hard nipples. I told myself not many girls have ridden his thick cock. I was going to show how I could ride it all night long. Sliding my right leg up over his, I lined my pussy up right above his cock, stuck the tip in, as I grabbed a hold of the car frame, and pushed my pussy all the way down on his cock. He was so thick and long, it felt like he was about to rip me apart, and I loved it. "Oh give it to me?more?give it to me!" > I slowly lifted my ass up, letting his cock slide out of my pussy a little, before letting my body go back down. His hands met my ass and helped lift me up, push me down, fast enough to get my heart rate going again. He watched my tits bounce up and down as my tight pussy engulfed his cock, repeatedly. My clit was so swollen and tender as I bounced up and down on his cock, closer and closer to reaching an orgasm. I watched his eyes, which were glued to my rock hard nipples, and it turned me on knowing how much pleasure I was bringing to this man, not only by giving him the fuck of his life, but by letting him watch me as I had one climax after another, as his cock slid in and out of me. "Oh yes fuck me big man?give me your cock baby I needed it so badd?oh yes, don't stop!" I felt my pussy get even warmer, as little bursts of warmness shot up my body. I was close to a big over the top orgasm. I spread my legs wider, slowly grinding my pussy and his cock together, when I felt my clit pulsating. I closed my eyes and let a wonderful feeling take over my body, and right then, a grunt escaped his throat, and I could feel his cock throbbing as he tried shooting up inside me, as his cock jerked back and forth. He pushed me off his cock and onto my back, across the backseat again. He than climbed on top of me, and slammed his cock into my pussy for the final few seconds of his orgasm. Than I felt him pull out and pull the condom off and I saw him drop it at the car door. Than with his cock in hand, at my face, he shot one blob of cream after blob on my face. I open my mouth trying to get him to slip it in but he just jerked the salty cream on my facing causing my eyes to burn and I had to close them; hold them shut tight. Out of breath, I felt my pussy squeezing on something hard. Damn these young studs are always hard he was ready to go it again. A quick image of my husband entered my mind and I felt a wave of guilt rush over me. It subsided just as quickly as I thought about him and his little boy dick?as the hhot head of this hunk's cock rubbed up and down on my aching clit. "Damn it, put a condom on!" Once again I felt for my purse in the dark and took out one more and I could tell by his movement he was rolling it down that still hard shaft. I could feel him as he pushed between my lips to penetrate me one more time for the night. Hell, why not I wanted more! God I had wanted some cock all week and here it was for me to take. I let out a loud moan as the huge head finally pushed its way inside. "OH GOD!" I yelled as he started to push more of it in me. Once the head was in the rest came easier, he started fucking me gently at first as he pushed a little deeper each stroke. "OH GOD, OH FUCK!", I yelled out as I could feel more of his fat cock stuff me. When I thought it was all the way in I relaxed and started to enjoy it. Long slow strokes, each one spreading me open deep inside. Damn he felt bigger this time. Someone was moaning loudly, and then I realized that it was I! "Oh Fuck, Oh God, that's it, baby, fuck me. Fuck me, oh god yes, fuck me!" I wanted to go off?every time I tried to open my eyes to look up at the handsome stud my eyes burned from the sperm that he had shot on my face. He was a man on a mission; this hunk was fucking me as if it was his last. I wanted the huge cock in me to fuck me forever. Suddenly he stops and he pulls out. He rolls back away from me onto his knees. I heard that sound of the rubber coming off, why was he doing that, again? "Don't stop!", I cried out. Then I felt his cock at my mouth rubbing over my lips and I open to let it slip in. Shit! He was playing with my tits while I was sucking his cock. I stopped bobbing for a moment and then I said. "Oh, you have one hell of a cock, fuck me, you got one big boy?god damn do you. I love sucking iit!" With a loud slurp, I sucked him back into my mouth and continued to bob up and down. I moaned around his dick as I sucked and slurped loudly. I was bobbing faster now. I moaned loudly and then stopped sucking long enough to breathlessly say, "Cream me, big man, give me your load. Yes! Cream, I want you to cream in my mouth!" then continued to suck his cock more feverishly. My mind filled with images of my lips sliding up and down on this and other big cock I had. I only wished I could see more but the salt from his first load had my eyes shut tight and the tears were running down my cheeks; however, the sounds coming from me painted a good picture of what I was doing. I was frantically moaning around his cock now. My head was a blur as it bobbed on his cock. I wanted him to shoot now because I could tell that I was beginning to climax myself. I felt his hand move up and he placed it on my head and took a hold of my hair as he prepared for release. He then let out with a loud groan as he released his load into my mouth. My head movements slowed as I sucked and swallowed his first shot, than he pulled it out again and I could till he was jerking his load on to my boobs and face and I tried to open my mouth to get the cream he was unloading. I could hear myself slurping cream from my lips. "Oh yeah?jack off on my face! Give it to me?cum on me...creaream my face! You big cock bastard! Oh...it's dripping down my face?morre?more?more!" > I immediately turned to the ejaculating member and opened my mouth just as he began to go off. It was a scene of almost comical proportions; I seemed to have no idea which way to turn since I closed my eyes, the result was that within a few short seconds my face and heaving breasts were awash with more of his male sex fluid. He jerked his cock furiously encouraging every drop of the precious liquid out and I used my tongue to lap up what I could before finally slumping exhausted back onto the seat. "Oh my god, that was so good!" he gasped out. "Mmmmmm, your cream is so?hot?so good" Than I think I, past st out or blacked out for a minute or two, I could feel movement, I head a zipper, he must be dressing, than I felt his cock again. My god he is still hard. I reached for it and felt, hey this is not the same cock. The damn thing went to my mouth I heard the words suck it bitch, just as it went in. I open my eyes only to have them burn from the sperm that was shot onto my face some 30 minutes to an hour ago. I sucked and stroked the cock in my mouth and had no clue who I was sucking off. "Please, who is this, we got to stop the cops are the security guard will get us, please stop!" "Shut the fuck up bitch, I am the security guard, if you don't suck it I will call the cops! Hey is this the one with the red tube top, with the big basketballs for tits, she has got to be, damn there big." Than I heard a voice come from the outside of my car, a voice I had not heard before. "Fred all you get is a BJ, you said that was all you wanted, so get off so we can get back to her!" So all he was getting was a BJ, I then went ahead and moving my head up and down while sucking on his cock, I masturbated him with my mouth. After a couple minutes whoever he was took his hands off my head and grabbed each side of my head and began to push his cock in and out of my mouth faster. Then with the head of his cock jammed in my throat he unloaded his first shot straight into my mouth as I swallowed as much as he had to give. Than he pulled it back as the other guys were going crazy as they could he shot the next load on to my face just as my hot stud did before him. I tried to open my mouth to gulp down all he had to give all the while my face and eye were covered even more. He relaxed his hold on my head but I kept trying to lick at his prick as it slowly softened and diminished. I could tell by the reaction that the others, god how many were there? They where totally turned on by my whore display. As I serviced the guard they kept making comments on how an eager and accomplished cocksucker I was. After that it was all a blur, I sucked cock after cock and never knew who was who are just how many guys were in the parking lot, I was covered with sperm from my head to my belly, The game was to get sucked until you blew it than shot off on the big boobs bitch, cover her face and tits. When they stopped and began to leave it was the next morning. The sun was not up but I heard one say shit it is almost 5 I got to get to work. I was naked in the back seat of my car with my clothes on the front seat. I got up and used my tank top to wipe away the dried cream from my eyes, god how they burn. I got my jacket on and nothing else but my heels and got behind the wheel. There was a piece of paper on the dash, with a phone number on it, no name, just a number. He had written a note with the number?call me if you want to do this again. I looked in the rear view mirror and saw I was covered with dried crusted cream all over my face, hair, boobs and down on my stomach. My eyes, oh god what a mess, I was coated with the dried crusted thick man juice. I drove home with my sunglasses on hoping I would not see anyone this time of day. I knew that I had gone over the line one more time and it was becoming a habit with my wild whore ways. That line that divided good girls from bad girls?a slut. I knew which side of the line I firmly stood on. I guuess I have always been one since I was a teen. A few days later, I called the number and left a message on his recorder. Told him I was calling to thank him for seeing me to my car safe and sound. I giggled with that statement. to be continued.... Marca40DD@aol.com 1873 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment