Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beach Trip 6

I awoke around seven am and with less than five hours of sleep, I still felt tired. I got up anyway. Jimmy had left before I woke up. There was a note and another outfit and a women’s bikini bottom. The bikini is if you dare to be different the note said. He also said he enjoyed yesterday and maybe we could do it again before we leave. I showered and shaved all my body hair. I put on my panties and gaff the way Jimmy had showed me. “Nice I thought” as I looked in the mirror at my smooth pubic mound. Eyeing the bikini bottom I slipped it on. I liked the way it looked, but, The people at the pool or beach may not. Slipping on my male trunks and a t-shirt, I grabbed a breakfast bar and drink from the fridge. Heading to the pool I passed the three girls with their parents. “Hi,” the youngest said. “Hi yourself,” I said to her. I then smiled and said Hi to the others. The oldest one introduced me to her parents and I shook the dad’s hand. “You’re the one my daughter told me about,” he said as the others walked off. “I’d like to talk to you later.” He said as he went to catch up to his family. I found a table and sat to eat. I had the laptop and turned it on. Iwas opening the internet when Steve, Will, and his wife walked by. “Hey, Todd”, Will said. Waving at me. Steve said, “missed you at dinner last night buddy” I waved back and said, “Sorry, had to spend the time with a friend.” I answered. True to his word, in public we were like good friends. “Karen still asleep?” he asked. “Yeh, don’t want to disturb her.” I answered. He really wasn’t asking, he was telling me. My wife was still asleep in his bed. A couple of minutes later Will’s wife Sharon walked up and introduce herself. “I met your wife last night, she is so sweet and pretty to.” She said after I stood and shook her hand. “Want to sit?” I asked. “Want to go for breakfast at a restaurant with me?” she asked. “No, I might need to go up and check on Karen.” I lied. “Todd, I want to talk to you, so go change, meet me back here, and I know Karen is asleep in Steve’s bed.” I closed the laptop, stood and said “OK” I returned wearing shorts and a shirt. I really liked the feeling of the panties and my dick between my legs in these dress shorts. “You drive” she said as I walked up. We found a breakfast restaurant, parked and went in. I was ahead of her and she said, Todd, are you wearing lace panties?” I turned to her. Unable to speak, she said “I can see the outline and lace through the shorts.” I nodded my head yes. “We should go back now,” I said. “No!” You like wearing women’s panties, then deal with it. I’m hungry.” She said, walking past me and into the restaurant. I was self conscience as she picked a booth making me walk by everyone. We ate and made small talk. I could tell she had something on her mind. We left and she said, “Let’s ride around a little and talk in private.” “Ok” I said. Driving away she started, “I understand you just met Will and Steve Monday.” “Yes,” I said. “Only three days, three days and your wife is spending the night with him” she said. “You OK with this?” “I have to be, she wants it and we are married.” I tried to sound positive. “Todd, I found out a few years ago that my husband and his good friend Steve are, well closer than I ever thought.” “I caught Will with Steve’s cock in his mouth. He doesn’t know I know but I have spied on them several times. The last time I arrived home from shopping and went in through the open garage. I saw Steve and Will in my living room. Steve said to Will “On your knees you little white cock sucking pussy.” Will did and sucked him until he ejaculated in his mouth. “I want to know, if you have seen Will with another women, or even a guy for that matter since you’ve been here?” I can live with Steve but others will be hard to take.” I looked down, “You have haven’t you, tell the truth.” “Me, me, I had sex with Will because Steve told us to. I answered. “Steve is fucking your wife, you wear panties and you had sex with my husband.” She said. “What the hell is wrong with you?” she asked. “I don’t know.” I said. “I have never done anything like this in my life.” I told her. “Steve was flirting with Karen from day one.” “she enjoyed it and eventually he took her to bed.” I said. Sharon said, “He has a dominate personality, Steve is very dominate, but tries to hide it in public. I know, I’ve known him since I met Will.” I laughed, “It’s amazing he hasn’t made you worship his big black cock.” She laughed to, “Yes it is big, bigger th….” She stopped. Her hand went to her mouth. “You know don’t you?” “You know what it is like for Karen, You have worshipped his Big Black Cock haven’t you?” I asked. “Will doesn’t know, please don’t tell. She pleaded. “Maybe he does and besides, he sucks Steve’s cock on command so he wouldn’t have a problem with you doing it.” “Sharon, I heard my wife agree that Steve owns her pussy, and she agreed to fuck any black man he tells her to, so I need to know, does he make you do it with other black men.?” “I, I really shouldn’t talk about it.” She said with a studder in her voice. “Sharon?” was all I said. “Yes, oh God yes, he has made me service four of his friends and one is a big fat black man. I had to suck his cock in front of Steve and two black women. There, that what you want to hear,” she yelled at me. “Sorry, I just wanted to know what to expect. And, if he was kidding.” I said. “Your wife will most likely have to do other black men. If she enjoys his big black cock and being humiliated, she will enjoy being made to do things.” She said. “I think Steve just enjoys making white married wives and their husbands submit to him. I just can’t believe you and Karen did it so quickly.” I said, as I turned into the parking deck, “I know, I went from a normal married man to a submissive white boy watching a black man do my wife and wanting to suck his cock. In three days.” She smiled at me, “Well a normal married man that wears panties ain’t! exactly normal.” “I guess, I was a submissive all along. Karen would get on top sometimes and I preferred that way of sex over any other.” I said. “I only wore panties occasionally, Karen didn’t like it. She was so pissed the day we went shopping and I was trying some pants and she saw the panties. Yesterday we shopped and she picked them out for me.” I said. “Big change. Right?” I added. “One more question Sharon, Steve says Karen’s pussy belongs to him and I may never get to put my little white dick in it anymore; What about you and Will….do you?” “Yes, that’s normal, we make love but Will usually has to go down on me to make me cum. His dick doesn’t make me cum anymore. Maybe it’s that he and Steve are friends that he doesn’t demand that.” She said. “But, truly, I guess he does own my pussy.” She said smiling, “Todd, talking to you made me feel better, but keep this to yourself, please.” “I will, promise.” I said. Sharon leaned over and kissed me. I looked down her blouse. “Men, your all alike, go ahead feel if you must.” She said. I slid a hand down her blouse, she had nice 36 breasts with large nipples. We kissed again. “Want to feel my dick?” I asked. “Is it a Big black cock or a little white sissy dick?” she said. “A little white sissy dick.” I said in a whisper. “Then NO!” she said opening the car door and getting out. I sat feeling humiliated, until she opened my door. “Oh don’t feel bad, we know you’re a little white pussy boy, just like Will. Of course Will looks like more of a man and he doesn’t wear panties,” she said as I exited the car. I said nothing as we walked to the hotel entrance. I walked her to her room and she said, “Come in, I want to see the panties.” I did and in a minute I had my shorts at my ankles with her checking out my panties. “You do look like a girl down there.” She said. She removed her top, then bra and with me staring at her breast she said, “Leave, I;m changing and going to the pool” I reached down and pulled my shorts up as she removed hers. I saw her remove her panties and her pussy was shaved like Karen’s. “Steve likes white pussy shaved.” “Now GO” she demanded. “I went to Steve’s room and knocked on the door but no answer. I went to our room and some of Karen’s dirty clothes were laying around. I cleaned them up and noticed her panties. “Dried cum,” I smelled, held them to my face, the slowly licked. “Oh shit” I thought as I pushed the crotch in my mouth and sucked. When I finished her panties were wet with my saliva. “I am totally perverted “ I thought to myself. Changing into my swim suit, I put the nighties Karen and I had bought on top of the other clothes in the suit case and then left to go to the pool. Walking down the hall the cleaning lady said “Hi honey” as she came out of a room. “Hi” I said with a grin. I walked onto the pool area and saw Sharon and Karen at a table with two young white boys, probably 18 to 20. I walked over and kissed Karen’s cheek. She introduce me as her husband but didn’t tell me the guys names. “There is no chair for you” she said to me. “Besides we are talking, go somewhere else and sit.” She said without even looking at me. I turned and one of the boys said “WooooHh BAM!” and both boys laughed. I walked away with that ever familiar red face feeling. I went to the beach and sat in the sand. It was a few minutes before my hard on went down. “Humiliated by my wife and two young boys, and, I get turned on” I love the feeling but I think Karen is liking this way too much. An hour had gone by and I returned to the room by going around the pool and in another door. Looking off the balcony I saw the four of them plus a young girl still talking. The phone rang, “Hello” “Todd, where are you, let’s go get some drinks from the room.” Karen said. “I’m in the room, just came up.” She said,” Ok, then bring us four cokes down and stop at the machine and get his little sister a mountain dew”. She hung up. Obediently, I got the cokes and went by the machine got a dew and went to the table. I handed a coke to my wife and to Sharon, the boys. I then stared at the beautiful 16 year old and opened her dew for her. “Thanks” she said with a smile. She was a doll baby and her suite barely covered her little breasts. “Oh, looks like someone like’s you” my wife said. “This is my husband Todd, Todd this is his little sister, little but she got your attention. She’s 16 and to young for you.” The girl giggled. She continued, “You going back to the room or the beach?” she said dismissing me. I just turned and left. Once again my dick was turning hard. My face red. Passing through the foyer for the elevator I saw the three girls and their parents coming toward the pool. “Hi,” the girls waved, and Dad said “hi” nodding his head. I reached the elevator and just as the door started closing, the dad caught it. He stared at me, the elevator stopped on the 3rd floor and a black couple got in. He moved for them and asked which floor, “Ten, got to get our friends moving” he said. The black man was muscled and wore a spandex bikini that showed his well endowed, big black cock. I was checking it out when I noticed his wife smiling at me. She nodded her head then looked at his cock. “Like it” she mouthed at me silently. I just nodded my head. This is terrible, she was a very attractive, sexy black women and I was checking out her husbands cock. As they exited the elevator she whispered to me, “women and men like it, especially white men.” I felt her light touch and it was like a shock went through me. The door closed. “Like Big Black Cocks, do you?” dad said. “Saw you checking him out”. He smiled, “we need to talk.” The door opened on my floor and he followed to my room. I didn’t invite him but he came in anyway. Bluntly, he said, “Your wife is screwing the black man. My girls told me and they think it’s terrible for you.” I started to say something. “Just listen, I understand, four years ago my wife and I split up, we got back together after six months. During that time one of the managers where she works had taken her out to make her feel better. He is a married black man. He made her feel better. Better to the point that after a month of us being back together, she confessed to me that she would continue screwing him.” “Getting my drift here?” he asked. “Yes, I think so.” He continued, “We are together, so it would be safe to assume, she is still screwing him and I don’t say anything. The girls don’t know. I thought, when they told me about you I would tell you aren’t the only one.” “I get hard and masturbate when the wife goes to be with him.” “She started after three months having me lick her when she comes home.” He said. “I now look forward to it, I actually like doing it. My worst fear is someone will find out. I think his wife knows. My wife says we will be married forever and she loves me but needs the black sex.” “Want something to drink?” I asked. “Sure.” He said standing. I got a beer for him and a coke for me. He was looking into the bedroom. I handed him the beer. “Two nighties, two women, or is one for you?” he asked. “One is for me” I admitted. He drank the beer, “You checked out the man in the elevator, do you suck cock?” he asked. “Before we came here, no, since she met Steve, the black man, I have sucked his cock clean, licked her pussy clean, and sucked his friends cock. I even had to let his friend screw me. His white friend” I added. I said, “I had a gay guy that crossdresses show me how to wear panties and hide my dick. I have a smooth crotch area when I do it. SO, think you have it bad. We have been here since Monday and a black man now owns my wifes’ pussy as he said it. I suck cocks and like in the elevator I catch myself looking. Thankfully, I do still get turned on looking at women.” I said. “Speaking of which, I saw you checking out my daughters ass. The oldest is nineteen, but the other is not and I saw you checking her out. Your not that kind of pervert are you?” he asked. “No, not at all, please don’t think that, I do look at girls, I ment nothing by looking. If I looked to long, I am SORRY! I really am. I said to him. He looked at me and asked, “You think she is sexy?” “I don’t know what to say.” I answered. “The truth, DO YOU, do you think my youngest is sexy?” I looked at him, I said, “Yes, yes both your girls are sexy, hell your wife ain’t bad either.” He look real serious and said, “Which one has the sexiest body, don’t lie?” I said, “I don’t want to say this, but, She does, your youngest, the 16 year old has the best proportioned body. She is the sexiest.” He said, “Her tits are small.” I smiled and said, “I like small tits but her whole body is proportion real nice, perfect curves and a flat stomach.” He laughed, “You had a hard time saying that didn’t you?” “Hell yeh.” I didn’t want to piss you off.” I said. He lick his lip, looked at me, and said, “I agree, she is the sexiest one.” He smiled, “Let’s face it, we guys look at the girls at the beach, dads would rather think men don’t look at their daughters, but they know they do” He grinned at me, “I’m, ironically, and you’ll like this, Steve. And you are?” “Todd” I answered. “Ok, Todd, I think you need to be punished for looking at my girls. Your punishment is, give me a blow job. My wife doesn’t anymore so I know you do and I want one.” I said, “That sounds perverted, I look at your girls in bikinis and have to give dad a blow job.” I continued, “I need punishing, you spank me for doing it. You know I’ll look again so I might have to be spanked again. You spank me, I give you a blow job as an apology.” He smiled “With a belt, I ain’t touching your butt and let’s get this straight, I ain’t touching your dick either, this is one way.” I walked into the bed room stripped naked and picked up my belt. I put on a pair of thong panties, red with flower print. I worked Jimmy’s and had my dick up between my legs. I walked into the living room. He said, “damn. You look like your dick is gone.” I handed him the belt. “Over the knee would be more humiliating, but I understand you don’t want contact.” I said. I laid myself over the table. “Wait” I retrieved my heels and retuned. He just shook his head. I laid over the table and with heels my feet were on the floor. By ten swats I had tears forming in my eyes. I looked back when he paused. He had his dick out. By five more I had tears on my cheeks. He stopped. He sat in a chair at the table. Without a word I pulled his pants down and off. I licked the head of his dick holding it my left hand. “Your really going to do this.” He said. I took it between my lips. I sucked it like a piece of candy. He moaned as I continued. I licked and sucked, even licking his balls. I was moving my head up and down his shaft when he suddenly grabbed my head and bucked his hips. I choked when he shoved his dick all the way in. I received his load of cum in my throat. Two good streams, but nothing like the Black Steve. I licked and cleaned him then got a rag and washed him. White Steve said “thank you, maybe again before you leave.” “Maybe” I said. I walked to the bedroom. Your ass looks good in the thong and heels. “Don’t get any ideas.” I said “Don’t worry about that, no contact, I ain’t gay.” He said. “But would you let me if I wanted to?” he asked. I thought for about sixty seconds, Smiled, and said, “Yes, if you wanted to. 170 4.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment